[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: VIdeo Game Youtube Channels you are surprised have little subs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: cgr_mark.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cgr_mark.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
I start, I can't believe how someone who has been that long in the game and has so much great content like Mark of Classic Game Room has less than 500M subs.

Seriously how can nobodies who do jackshit have more than him is beyond me.
>>
>>337076885
Mark sure sold the fuck out
>>
He deserves few subs after becoming a sellout.
>>
I guess he kinda have to sell out or the channel would have be dead by now
>>
How did he sell out?
>>
How did he sold out?

Cause he has a Patreon?

Seriously anyone who wants to make youtube a full time job needs Patreon.
>>
The dude gets 10 grand a month. That's how much RLM gets and they have an entire cast of people to support.
>>
>>337076885
The former Gametrailers guys. Though they are starting now but I don't see them gaining subs at all in the last month despite the dump of content and the like. It seems like their market and appeal is REALLY niche.
>>
>>337077452
Mark has also people to support. He has a production comany Inecom with employees.

Anyone who acts autistic cause of Patreon never had a business or a job in their lives.
>>
Happy Console Gamer is another that has far few subs yet he has great content. In fact many retro game channels have little subs for a reason.
>>
The shilling can get annoying but hey, he literally rents out a storage locker to keep his set in, you can't really get around the fact that CGR costs money.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (187 KB, 1664x985) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
187 KB, 1664x985
>>337076885
Adam Koralik's not particularly big, sadly.
>>
>>337078309
I watched a few of his tech reviews, they were alright.
>>
Super Bunnyhop is a good channel for reviews and such. The guy deserves more subscribers.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/strafefox some high production shit right here. I guess the reason for no subs is because of the infrequent uploading, but still.
>>
My Life in Gaming should have more, granted they are autism in the flesh but they give out tons of good info about older consoles are RGB
>>
nitrorad

the No More Heroes trailer just reinforced my liking to the dude, hope he keeps up his stuff
>>
Reviewtechusa. Naw I'm kidding he's trash
>>
>>337078309
Long-winded but hugely, amazingly informative. Koralik knows his shit.
>>
>HeeeLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS... IS... THE. CLASSIC. GAME. ROOM
>BY THE WAY... VECTREX
>IT'S NOT A VECTREX
>NOT AS GOOD AS VECTREX
>>
>>337079334
Well honestly, sometimes I get confused by things that are not Vectrex. It's good to have someone knowledgeable on Vectrex to clarify when things are or are not Vectrex (or Truxton).
>>
>>337076885
>VIdeo Game Youtube Channels
shit, it's like i'm in a timecapsule back to 1999+11
back when pewdiepie only had less than 100k subs
when yogs wasn't just jewing vlogs
when pepsi and coke couldn't blend
when the newest iphone could bend!
>>
>>337079158
i used to be in skype calls with this guy, he's great. it was cool watching him start up the nitrorad channel and seeing it get as big as it's gotten. only complaint about his videos is that he doesn't seem to talk about the strong negative aspects of a lot of the games, especially if he likes the game as a whole
>>
>>337077431
>>337077406
he kept posting retarded videos and people were telling him to stop and he complained that people were being mean to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oidn6-DwEYw
>>
>>337079463
This days it's either vlogs, Let's Plays or Reaction videos.
>>
>>337077467
well they don't really do anything anymore. they just sit around talking or playing video games. nothing that actually takes serious effort like behind the scenes game industry stuff or even retrospectives or pop fiction.
>>
Adam Koralik
CGR
SuperBunnyHop
Happy Console Gamer
Jim Sterling
Tyrannicon (funny lets plays with some great use of music)
>>
>>337079646
i made a video yesterday, it's my daily vlog, it's about me reacting to a let's player being reacted to by a reaction guy
>>
>>337079630
He's still really pissed off about that WatchMojo thing, isn't he?
>>
>>337079738
Meme Sterling

>>337079763
>WatchMojo
literally cancer
>>
>>337079334
A VECTREX IS NOT AN EL CAMINO
EL CAMINO IN A VECTREX
MUH EL VECTRAMINEX
>>
>>337079334
Can it play Truxton?
No?
Then it's shit.
>>
Rabbit's Respawn is neat - mostly dude just gets way too good at stuff like Superhot, MGSV, Dishonored and a lot of UbiShit games and posts montages of super impressive skill tricks.

I watched Silvarret and FluxTrance's stuff on Cities: Skylines but they've been moving on to a bunch of other Rollercoaster Tycoon type games that I don't really care about. Dudes are pretty neat to watch, though.

I really liked this dude Cee Marshall, too, but I found his channel like two months after he stopped posting.

>>337079014
Seconding this one.

>>337079298
>>337078309
Checking this dude out.
>>
>>337076885
CGR reviews are shit, they barely review the good and bad elements of the game and just ramble for a few minutes about their experience.
>>
>>337079264
>SKIPPITYBAPDOOMDADA
>>
>>337079867
Jim is great cuckboi.
>>
>>337079763
yes, but he's making $10,000 a month so i don't know why he's complaining
>>
>>337080849
This. This is why I have an immense hatred for them. They review something, try their fucking hardest to make jokes but they always fall flat and then they'll have a good 30 seconds of silence to let their failed joke sink in. Then they just ramble.
>>
File: 1462275153659.jpg (940 KB, 2418x1530) Image search: [Google]
1462275153659.jpg
940 KB, 2418x1530
>>
>ITT: We shill our own/friend's channel
>>
>>337081767
What's wrong with Dunkey post-fuck LoL?

/v/ acts like him, only legitimately retarded, all the time.
>>
>>337081767
Projared looks like a fucking alien.
>>
>>337081929
>/v/ acts like him, only legitimately retarded, all the time.

I think you just answered your own question.
>>
>>337077697
Did inecom ever do anything other than CGR? I knew he had some big office with Derek and the other guy but I thought he dropped all that when he thought he was gonna have to stop the show.
>>
>>337079630
i don't get what he means by "getting it back". so he's spamming his own subscribers because some other channel used his footage for one of their own videos?

why not just report it for copyright infringement?
>>
>>337083565
Inecom does or used to do Documentaries.

They are quite good. Here's a list.

http://www.imdb.com/company/co0097779/
>>
>>337079738
>Jim Sterling
this faggot gets what? 20k? a month to regurgitate angry forum opinions while being an insufferable, unsightly cunt. no. this piece of garbage needs to be ignored completely. he somehow has a legion of fancucks.

>>337081134
like this shitter
>>
>>337076885
>500 million
Nigga relax
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.