[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going through youtube favorites list >oh shit whats t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: mgsv-the-phantom-pain-ash-face.jpg (65 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
mgsv-the-phantom-pain-ash-face.jpg
65 KB, 1000x563
>going through youtube favorites list
>oh shit whats this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMyoCr2MnpM
>tears start streaming down my eyes
>my knees buckle and i hit the floor hard
>my knees impacting the ground send a jolt of pain throughout my entire body
>remembering everything that has happened
>collapse of kojipro, silent hills, and the utter shit state of MGSV,
>cut content, cut chapters, fucking EVERYTHING
>mfw i said i was going to kill myself once i finish TPP
>mfw i still will...just waiting for that final chapter...
>>
>>337071195
None of you are going to believe me but I had a friend that literally fucking killed himself after MGSV
>>
Gay
>>
>the real breakdown is what happened to the player as he realizes 'this really is it'
>>
>>337071195
>>337071317
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>337071317
If I was your friend i'm sure something like MGSV would push me over the edge

but seriously how do you fuck up this badly
>>
File: nijyimznepy8ernja1lt.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nijyimznepy8ernja1lt.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>>337071317
He killed himself for the wrong reasons
This game was supposed to be the pinnacle of gaming
Not this repetitive bullshit
>>
>>337071195
holy shit how melodramatic can you be it's a game get the fuck over it hahaha
>>
>>337071615
Well, I mean, he had other reasons, but he literally did like right after beating this.

>he attempted right before it came out
>he was in a coma for two days when it came out

I fucking miss him. He didn't tell me why he was in a coma and we made jokes about him being a medic and shit before. Fuck I wish I knew. I miss him.
>>
>>337071615
It was destined to suck. There never was any hope for gaming really..
We should all give up and be patrons to real art forms.
>>
You guys think Konami will make a better Metal Gear game than Koijima?
>>
File: 1461828871790.jpg (35 KB, 960x581) Image search: [Google]
1461828871790.jpg
35 KB, 960x581
>>337071891

I can't see anything getting me excited like MGSV ever again. It could have easily been the pinnacle of video games with more development time, an editor, and more linear design. Ground Zeroes was so fucking good; it's like a demo for a game that never existed.

>>337071773
>hahaha

Shut the fuck up, faggot.
>>
>>337072281
If you enjoy pachinko
>>
this game does not suck. the story does, but the gameplay is the best in the series. 1 and 3 will always be my favourite mgs games though.
>>
>>337072424
>Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Succinct post is succinct.
>>
File: rike.jpg (81 KB, 1280x710) Image search: [Google]
rike.jpg
81 KB, 1280x710
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.