[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pikmin Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5000x2564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5000x2564
1 > 3 > 2
Favorite Game?
Pikmin?
Captain?
Enemy?
Location?
For me it's:
>1, fuck Treasure
>Blue
>Olimar or Alph, probably Olimar
>Jellyfloats
>Forest Naval or Garden of Hope
>>
1 > 3 > >>> > > > >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > > >>>>>>>>>>>> 2

Goddamn was 2 awful.
>>
>>337069160
Yeah, but /v/ seems to love it because it has a lot of "content" when that content is shittily generated levels with a mish-mash of enemies shat all over the place just because.
>>
File: sdgdsgf.jpg (33 KB, 362x311) Image search: [Google]
sdgdsgf.jpg
33 KB, 362x311
>>337068986
2 > 1 > 3

2 was way better than 1, although it did lack the urgency.
>>
>>337069160
>>337069341
I definitely agree that 2 has some serious pacing problems. I tried to get back into 2 again and the dungeons really don't hold up, and these shits can get way over 10 floors.
>>
>>337069341
Don't forget the lack of time limit, a huge deal given that the game becomes a complete cakewalk when you don't have to give a fuck about the time you take.

Also the intriguing journal entries are gone, replaced with faggoty calls from your wife buying shoes and shit. Jesus fuck whoever likes this game must be a fucking aspie.

The little dungeons sucked too. Fucking copy and pasted little niggers.

Bosses were alright.
>>
>>337068986
2 was the fucking best for the cstick swarming controls
>>
>>337069760
You mean like the ones in the first one?
>>
>>337068986
2>1>>>>3

Two had the white pikmin, which are objectively the best looking pikmin.
>>
>>337069678
No time limit made it more comfy, I got to take my time where as the dungeons were more fast paced action. It was a nice blend.
>>
>>337070737
No enemies would make it even comfier.

Sounds like you just want to play harvest moon.
>>
>>337070737
>fast paced action
>throwing all your Purples on something or just beating the shit out of it with your Captains is fast paced action
Although I will admit 2 had pretty good bosses.
>>
File: 1384828345700.jpg (511 KB, 1920x1217) Image search: [Google]
1384828345700.jpg
511 KB, 1920x1217
>1
>Red
>Olimar and Charlie
>Armored Cannon Beetle and Mamuta
>Forest + Garden of Hope
>>
So are you guys hyped for Pikmin 4? What direction do you the game is going to take?
>>
>>337073226
Hopefully back to the first game. 3 was too easy.
>>
>>337073226
Hopefully Treasure Hunting, but good. Either ditch Caves and make the Areas fucking huge, or make Caves actually fun.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.