[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game supposed to be good? I've heard it was one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Morrowind_1[1].jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Morrowind_1[1].jpg
18 KB, 320x240
Is this game supposed to be good? I've heard it was one of the best elder scrolls games but I just can't get into it. is it one of those games that are only good for their time? I have no problem playing old games but I can't get myself to enjoy Morrowind at all.
>>
>is this game with the best setting and most interesting story in elder scrolls good
>>
File: morrowind.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
morrowind.webm
2 MB, 640x360
Yeah, the story is fine, but you'll be doing **THIS** the whole game.

Better off just reading a wiki.
>>
>playing Skyrim: the pre-prequal when you could be playing Todd Howard Presents: Fallout 4 now with mods
>>
File: 1444689597706.jpg (38 KB, 396x382) Image search: [Google]
1444689597706.jpg
38 KB, 396x382
>>337066013
>>
play mage get a magicka regeneration mod explore spells

no regenerating magicka makes the game awful to play and you end up resting for 16 hours after every single fight
>>
>>337066567
fuck off, weeb
>>
>>337066567
why are you here everyday?
>>
Why is Atronach Mage so good?
>>
I was like you OP

In fact I was never a fan of the elder scrolls games because I just found them empty and boring (skyrim and oblivion)

It took me a while to figure out how the game works but this elder scrolls game is by far the best one out of the other ones I have played.
>>
Morrowind is the best video game of all time.
>>
>>337068742
That's nice.
>>
>>337066013
How far are you into the game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.