[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Xenosaga trilogy that good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: xenosaga-collection.jpg (682 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
xenosaga-collection.jpg
682 KB, 1280x1024
Is the Xenosaga trilogy that good?
>>
1 - Solid but nothing overly special

2- Awful

3- Great, debatable whether worth the effort.
>>
I liked it. Xenosaga had the best card mini-game ever.
>>
File: 1428753452305.jpg (193 KB, 803x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428753452305.jpg
193 KB, 803x1200
>>337059507
I consider Xenosaga 2 the third worst jrpg I've ever played behind ff2 and Suikoden 4
>>
>>337059507

It is an entertaining series. Give it a shot if you love JRPGS. It looks BETTER than Xenoblade somehow, despite being PS2 era.

Skip 2 and just watch the cut scenes.

The games are good, but the story is amazing.
>>
HD collection when
>>
>>337060214
Pretty much this. 2 went for way too much and it hurt it really bad. Never got to try 3. I should get to that.
>>
1 was ok I guess.
I don't remember how I was able to finish 2, it was fucking terrible.
3 was great but felt rushed.

I'd say go for it, but get the undub versions, which is the ONLY way to play these games properly.
>>
>>337060214
>It looks BETTER than Xenoblade somehow, despite being PS2 era.
3 does. The first two I wouldn't say that.
>>
>>337060659
>3 was great but felt rushed

That is what happens when you try to cram 4 games worth of content into a single game. The rumor is that it was originally supposed to be a 6 game saga instead of a trilogy. But since the second game bombed, they went ahead and wrapped everything up in the third.
>>
>>337060214
that's easy, xenoblade is open world

the natural graphical trade-off is you get more things that are simpler looking
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.