[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>remove beta because I can't stand knowing everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sadheirt.png (94 KB, 631x439) Image search: [Google]
sadheirt.png
94 KB, 631x439
>remove beta because I can't stand knowing everything I unlock will be lost
>all I want to do is play more Overwatch

Is it the 24th yet?
>>
>>337055228
Can anyone answer me if reinhardts face is animated for the heroic intros?
>>
Yeah, I'm not playing too because I don't wanna unlock items I may not get on launch plus leveling up for no reason
>>
>>337056084
They are, they look good.
>>
>>337055228
>>337057253

Why not play the game just to enjoy it? Why do you constantly need to be rewarded for it?
>>
>>337058027
Hey, you're right.
>>
>mfw got pharah native american skin
>mfw it will be gone
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>337058027
>people playing games for "FUN"
Where do you think you are?
>>
i just dont get it
yeah its pretty fun, but its SO clear that you will run out of things in it after like a week
unless they add insane shit over the summer like they "promised" most of the playerbase will be long gone at the end of the year
>>
The full game is going to have more game modes and maps right?
>>
>>337058027
because i wanna play the game and look good
>>
>>337060601
ye new heros map and modes like ranked
>>
>>337058027
Woah buddy where do you think you are being reasonable and providing good advice?
>>
File: f.jpg (162 KB, 640x366) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
162 KB, 640x366
>>337055228

FYI, I was in the closed beta and unlocked a decent amount of things, as well as got a decent amount of money.

For the open beta, all of my character unlocks are gone but the money is still there.

I don't know if this is an oversight, and there's no way of knowing if that will carry into the full game, but there is a chance you will keep your money.
>>
How much longer is the beta going on? I have it downloaded but didn't play it yet. Will I at least have tonight to try it?
>>
>>337061049
awesome thanks for the hope
>>
File: 1452222583536.png (2 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452222583536.png
2 MB, 1000x1000
>opened the awful punk tracer skin
>mfw I will get a second chance
>>
So none of the stuff you unlocked in the beta is going to pass over in the full game?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.