[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a Peter Molyneux thread. >He created The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 2190416-peter_molyneux.jpg (74 KB, 463x372) Image search: [Google]
2190416-peter_molyneux.jpg
74 KB, 463x372
Let's have a Peter Molyneux thread.

>He created The Entrepreneur, a text-based business simulation game about running a fledgling company. "In those days you could literally call a game 'Space Blob Attacks Mars' and sell about 50 million copies. So what did I do? I did a business simulation", Molyneux later said. Molyneux published the game himself in 1984 by duplicating hundreds of tapes on two Tandy Corporation recorders. After taking an advertising space in a game magazine, he prepared for the game's success; he later stated in an interview, "I was utterly convinced that this game would sell tons. I thought, 'You know, this letter box is just not big enough. It's just not going to fit all the envelopes.' So I cut – and this is no joke – I cut a bigger letter box". However, the game received only two orders, one of which Molyneux speculated was from his mother.

> Due to the game's failure, Molyneux retreated from game design, and started Taurus Impex Limited—a company that exported baked beans to the Middle East

>In February 2015, Peter Molyneux stated during interviews in gaming blog Rock, Paper, Shotgun and British newspaper The Guardian that he will "never speak to the press again". Both publications were under the impression that they were conducting the last interview.[18][19] He since broke his media blackout with two conversations for the interview series Don't Die in early 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SejMdncxbnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uieh3RfkCng
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhzb9OUWrXU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWdh8W8Igyo
>>
He's the eternal Anglo meme incarnate, it's kind of funny really.
>>
So /v/ what's your favorite lie?
>>
File: FEiAgxh.gif (16 KB, 679x521) Image search: [Google]
FEiAgxh.gif
16 KB, 679x521
obligatory

he's a good salesman, I'll give him that.
>>
>>337055684
this is dumb
>>
>>337056540

>salesman*

*liar
>>
>>337056891

yet he nevertheless consistently manages to secure funding and customers. He's profitable.
>>
>>
>>337056891
Literally the same you underaged candid cuck
>>
File: tweet.png (32 KB, 464x309) Image search: [Google]
tweet.png
32 KB, 464x309
Play on
>>
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 623x437) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38 KB, 623x437
>>337055187
This pic wins the thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.