[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>already own the PC version >considering buying the PS4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
>already own the PC version
>considering buying the PS4 remaster just for that sweet metal case
Anyone picking this up tomorrow?
>>
I already have the ps3 version
>>
>>337050738
this.
The game isnt THAT fun.
>>
I don't own a PS4 but it is a nice looking collectors item. If I see it in store I'll pick it up, but I'm not going to preorder or make a special order for it though.

Any chance of trophies coming to the PS3 version?
>>
>This item will be released on May 17, 2016
I would probably call first if you plan on making a long trip.

I own the PS3 version, but I need an excuse for continuing to own a PS4. Personally I dislike steel cases (due to Amazon sending items in flimsy yellow envelopes).
>>
For what reason? PS3 game was awesome when it came out, but the gameplay is barebones and the sequels improved upon it. From the looks of it, this PS4 "remaster" adds almost nothing to the game at all. FPS is far from a big deal in a fucking turn based rpg.
>>
>remastered
>barely looks any different thanks to the art style
>>
>bought the ps3 game on release
>bought the pc ver on release
Nah son, the case is nice and all but i already have that same piece of art from the big ass artbook.
>>
I played through it 2-3 times on PS3.
I really liked it but buying stuff just to collect or "support the series" (especially when they seem to be taking the series in a completely different direction) isn't my thing.
>>
>>337050556
Going to get it and play through it again since I never bothered to play any of the DLC or view any of the extra cutscenes like the beach scene.
It'll be the first game I bought 3 copies of
>>
>>337052107
It's only 30 USD.
If it was more than that I probably wouldn't bother
>>
>>337052429
Yeah its only 30 but i really dont feel the need to support it a 3rd time on release considering the pc ver is the definitive edition.
>>
>>337050556
PS4 version is graphically superior to PC version so go for it.
>>
I'll buy it. It's only 25€.
>>
I am picking up a PS4 soon, but not for that game and I don't plan on getting it even when I do get a PS4. The story went down the shitter towards the end, plus the balance to the classes was shit. You would only use the shocktrooper/lancers who gave more command points. Snipers were only useful for certain missions, and I can't remember if engineers are ever useful in any mission. Snipers and engineers were really just a way to handicap yourself since scouts (particularly Alicia) were unstoppable gods of war.
>>
Hell yeah

I own it for PS3 and bought it on steam for $5 during the sale.

I really loved the game so I can see myself getting it again.
>>
I don't have a PS4 and i'm buying it
I have never played any version
>>
Why do they keep rereleasing this game? Its pretty crap and I usually love weeb shit.
>>
>>337055518
Because that is just what Sega does.
>>
>>337055518
They're like germany while nintendo is like america. Just look at the stupid shit germany is doing right now after we raped them in WW2, same goes for nintendo after they raped the dreamcast.
>>
Does the shitty euro version come with the metal case or do i have to ship it from the free land?
>>
>>337056239
EU comes with a poster and artbook.
>>
File: valkdowns.jpg (872 KB, 1908x2142) Image search: [Google]
valkdowns.jpg
872 KB, 1908x2142
The PC version is literally the same but better since you can easily downscale from 4k and keep 60fps due to some sorta magic optimization.
>>
The graphics of the PS3 version were good and the gameplay mechanics were great, but the story was poor and the gameplay was in dire need of some changes for the sake of balance and challenge. It would be relatively easy to fix the gameplay, but instead they only seem to care about pointless graphical enhancements.
>>
>>337057109
Actually they replaced some textures in the PS4 version.
>>
>>337057227
They did? Do you have any examples on hand?
>>
>>337057286
http://theorysend.com/uploads/5c07daf2cf66ec730918d7d3952b1502be882440
>>
thanks for reminding me. imma gunna git the steelbook
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.