[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Place your bets, I'm going with the Great Ones.
>>
Anyone besides DaS dumpsters would know that the great ones are winning pretty easily.
>>
Great Ones are probably on another plane of reality then the LoCs. Anyone with half a brain cell knows Great Ones will win.
>>
MP solos

soul of cinder/gwyn will destroy any kin but the true great ones should win
>>
The Old One
>>
>great ones die to some random dude with a gun and shitty sword

>Lords of Cinder are killed by a total chosen badass
>>
Depends
Great Ones if they are using their full powers
LoC if it's a one on one fight how it would go down in-game. Like, Yhorm would be able to destroy Ebrietas in a standard fight
>>
Aren't the Great Ones really fragile?
>>
Lords of Tinder
>>
Is the orphan a true great one? I mean, he's just a baby but he already took a big chunk of the nightmare for himself.

I bet a fully grown orphan would beat the moon presence.

To be fair the presence is the only matured old one in the game and you can only fight it if you become a great one yourself, otherwise it turns you into its mindless puppet.

>>337050528
They have like 12-20k hp each in NG so not really.
>>
>>337050152
(you)
>>
Great Ones:
>Amygdala
>Celestial Emissary
>Ebrietas
>Mergo's Wet Nurse
>Moon Presence
>Rom
>Orphan of Kos

Lords of Cinder:
>Abyss Watchers
>Aldrich
>Yhorm
>Prince Lothric and Lorian
>Ludleth
>Gwyn and Soul of Cinder just to make the numbers even

Seems pretty even honestly
>>
>>337050152
>total chosen badass
The game kinda tells you that you're scum that was only awoken because the lords of cinder bailed on their duty
>>
>>337051174
Most of those aren't event great ones.

Oedon is unbeatable anyway he recruits humans
>>
>>337049548
>Aldritch, devourer of gods
>Not Devouring gods
>>
>>337052085

Amygdala would shit down Aldrich' throat.
>>
>>337051518
Read trophy descriptions faggot.
>>
>>337051445
Isn't it implied that all the Unkindled are people who tried to link the fire in the past, but failed?
Wouldn't that mean, at some point in time, seigward, and the rest of em were total badasses, but not bad enough to survive linking the flame?
>>
I'm pretty sure moon presence in unkillable unless you

1. got a pale blood transfusion
2. acquired three umbelical cord pieces
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.