[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, the roster just leaked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: smash64css.png (212 KB, 598x442) Image search: [Google]
smash64css.png
212 KB, 598x442
Guys, the roster just leaked.
>>
>>337041134
>Ness
You take your literal who and get out of here with your shitty leak. Nice try OP :^)
>>
>>337041134

It's nice to see they got Best Link in this one.

Non-64 Links need not apply.
>>
>>337041134
>Ness
>Captain Falcon
Nice try faggot, everyone knows Nintendo doesn't care about those dead franchises.

>Jigglypuff
Now you're just trying to make me laugh
>>
>>337041134
Man, if only Jigglishit wasn't in 64, we wouldn't be stuck with this piece of garbage until the end of time.
>>
>>337041134
Samus looks so fucking badass there.
It took me years to realize she was a woman and not a robot.
>>
>>337041134
Who the fuck is Ness
>>
>>337041134
>Green Mario
Why?
>Ness
Come on, Earthbound was boring, he didn't deserve that.
>>
>eight characters and one of them is jigglypuff
lol k sounds legit
>>
>2 Kirbys
Really Nintendo?
>>
>>337041134
SEVEN
E
V
E
N

7 characters that punch and kick, and have cartoony visual styles.
>>
>>337041627
>falcon
What is fzeroX then?
>>
Didn't he want to add Marth?
>>
>>337043535
>eight
learn to count you fucking sega fanboy
>>
Only acceptable roster:
>Mario
>Samus
>Zero suit Samus
>Fox
>Pikachu
>Lucario
>Sonic
>Ice Climbers
>Pit
>Snake
>Renamon
>Zelda

Arguing otherwise confirms you are OBJECTIVELY RETARDED
>>
>>337041134

Can't wait for nintendrones to defend this filth

>Mario's retarded brother
>some character from a nip game that sold like 2 copies in the US
>no K Rool
>>
>>337043853
Zelda is in OP's pic you smekledorf
>>
>>337043971
Oh yeah you think so? Ready to stand up to it? How bout we take this outside and find out
>>
>Fox and Captain Falcon
what the heck? do they fight from the Arwing and Blue Falcon?
>>
>>337041134
Ah. I remember being 14 years old and finding make pretend shit like this funny.

Time sure does fly... anyways. Sage and reported for being underage. This site is 18+
>>
>>337044318

It's funny because most of the people on /v/ hadn't been born with this game came out
>>
>>337044318
>Sage

And you're calling people underage.
>>
>>337044318
I also remember 2014.
>>
>>337043882
>>no K Rool

You really thought we were gonna get K Rool before Bowser? Fuck, you dumb.

Where the fuck is Bowser?
>>
>you will never have the experience of unlocking secret characters without them being spoiled before the game's release
>>
>>337044996
This. I was young when this came out and when i got to the Ness fight i was like "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON"
>>
>Mario

Go to Reddit with your Hoax, maybe someone will actually believe you there.
>>
File: Fridge.gif (863 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
Fridge.gif
863 KB, 370x281
>>337043853
>No Kirby
>No DK
>Two Samus
>Lucario
>Renamon
>Zelda instead of Link
>>
>>337041134
>pretty boy OoT design link
>le homoerotic JoJo-inspired spaceman
>moeblob JRPG protagonist from a series with ONE game that BARELY made it to the west
>uguukawaii pink puffball from a series that also hardly made it out of Japan because only otaku NEETs and Japanese children like that shit
>two characters from a franchise that got most of its momentum from a LITERAL ANIME SERIES
God, what's with Nintendo today? I miss when they didn't pander to weeaboos.

But this is all moot because
>Samus
Metroid is dead, anon. Super was 5 years ago and there's no news of anything on the horizon.
>>
>>337046146
the type of poster /v/ needs but doesnt deserve
>>
>>337043853
>no DK
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.