[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What games allow me to use birds as a weapon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
What games allow me to use birds as a weapon?
>>
>>337039839
Borderlands
>>
>>337040120

Wait, really?
>>
>>337039839
wakfu
>>
Swain and Quinn in League :^)
>>
>>337040254

Swain is a bird demon and Quinn has schizophrenia.
>>
>>337039839
Angry Birds
>>
Samurai Shodown
>>
>>337040630

That's not a game though.
>>
>>337039839
Pokemon
Mega Man 5 and 6
>>
>>337040956

Why the fuck didn't I think of pokemon.
>>
Birds are not that important
>>
Megaman 6
>>
Tree of savior has a falconer class
>>
>>337041520
Birds are very important
>>
Dominions has at least two instances of "bird weapons". Stone Bird, a crafted item, and one of the available player characters, Titan of War and Wisdom (Athena), has an owl that attacks enemies as she does. Plus, there's a faction of birdmen and if you stretch the meaning a bit, armies consisting of birdmen could be argued to be "using birds as a weapon" (along with various other mythological birds and bird-like creatures).

In World of Warcraft, Alliance had a quest in Howling Fjord that involves falconry.

Dwarf Fortress doesn't have specialized mechanics for falconry but you can already train and utilize birds of prey for various tasks.. kinda.
>>
>>337039839
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure has one. It's hard to find sometimes, though, since it is always random.
>>
>>337039839
PVK 2
>>
>>337039839
you can have bird companions in diablo 2 and other arpgs like grim dawn
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.