[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LAST DAY TO BE A BETA who are you gonna main as farewell /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
LAST DAY TO BE A BETA
who are you gonna main as farewell /v/?
>>
I'm farewelling them all because its not worth $40
>>
I'll probably play rock since it counters scissors and lots of people have been playing scissors.

Then I'll probably switch to scissors if I run into paper
>>
>>337035527
I'm gonna see them again in a couple of weeks.
Having a job and disposable income sure is fun.
>>
Please stop making threads
>>
absolutely nothing because i played on the first day of open beta and realised how shit it really was
>>
This game is so fun. I just can't justify the $40 though. I'm certain I'm going to get tired of it after a month like literally all the Nintendo games I've bought in the last few years.
>>
>>337035735
Disposable income doesn't mean you should just squander it. It's not worth 40 burger bux, considering its competitors offer more value for free.

Oh wait, underaged redditors don't have sense of value for money.
>>
>>337036889
spoken like a true neet
>>
File: 1461330563092.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461330563092.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>337036889
Nigga what, everything you said makes you sound like a retard.

>IT isn't worth it to me so it isn't worth it for you.

Nigga what?
>>
>>337035527
Pharah. All day
>>
What time does the beta end?
>>
>>337037259
10am pacific time tomorrow
>>
>maining
>in a team game where the intention is to literally constantly switch characters to counter and fit a variety of situations
>>
>>337037193
fucking based
>>
>>337037356
It's teamwork. Prepare to see an influx of clans and other organized shit. The game was specifically designed not to have a "carry".
>>
>>337037872
Xbone?
>>
>>337035527
They extended the Beta until tomorrow.
>>
>>337035527
>LAST DAY TO BE A BETA
ETA?
>>
My dick chose Mercy and Dva and who am I to argue with my dick
>>
File: Hammer_time.jpg (292 KB, 1094x1260) Image search: [Google]
Hammer_time.jpg
292 KB, 1094x1260
>tfw you spent the entire time trying to get the Reinhardt Bundeswehr skin
>tfw when I got it on the last day

Atleast it won't be a sad goodbye. Good night sweet prince. pic related
>>
File: maxresdefault (33).jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (33).jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
>>337035527
Pharah
At first I thought it was just the Soldier with auto-rocket jump but in the end it's the only hero that I feel has some depth, especially thanks to her concussive blast and the amount of skill needed to land regular airmails.

Genji has potential too but I'm fucking shit at playing him
>>
>>337037356

If that was blizzards intention, they did a shit job at it.

>Prioritize development in characters and personalities

>Doesn't matter because you're supposed to be switching classes tf2 stlye
>>
>>337039959
>Genji has potential too but I'm fucking shit at playing him
I feel the same way about Tracer
I wish I wasn't so shit.
>>
>>337035589
this

also they still havent fixed the ridiculous ms issue that a lot of people are experiencing
>>
>>337040075
Oh right I always forget Tracer, I'm great with her and finished matches without dying once but I feel her gameplay is more repetitive and allow less diverse actions than Pharah. Probably because her gameplay is so horizontal too.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.