[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have there ever been any game series that went away for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ED EDD AND EDDY NEW MOVIE.jpg (63 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
ED EDD AND EDDY NEW MOVIE.jpg
63 KB, 2000x1333
Have there ever been any game series that went away for years then came back looking worse than ever?
>>
Duke Nukem
>>
Duke Nukem
>>
DOOM
Halo sort of
>>
The only I can think of that somewhat fits is Simcity, and it wasn't even gone for that long, and had ports while it was gone, and the final game may not have been the worst?
>>
Call of Duty.
>>
Your mom
>>
Alone in the Dark
>>
>>337035807

She's never coming back...
>>
>>337035796
hahaha ebin meme my friend xD

i tip my hate to you :^)
>>
>>337035796
But that never went away
>>
Medal of Honor
Battlefront
>>
>>337035526
Starfox
>>
>>337035526
Sly cooper? I didn't like 4's artstyle.
>>
>>337035796
2003 - Call of Duty
2004 - Call of Duty: Finest Hour
2005 - Call of Duty 2
2006 - Call of Duty 3
2007 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2008 - Call of Duty: World at War
2009 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
2010 - Call of Duty: Black Ops
2011 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
2012 - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
2013 - Call of Duty: Ghosts
2014 - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
2015 - Call of Duty: Black Ops III
2016 - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

Which years were those, again?
>>
Tony Hawk?
>>
>>337036120
>Tfw you know people who have spent 1000s of dollars on almost every call of duty pre order
Should I just kill them for their own good?
>>
>>337036440
No.

Let them be happy, although it's casual shit, they've succeeded where we have failed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.