[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LISTEN UP /V/ YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO PICK A GAME AND TELL ME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: hfa.jpg (132 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
hfa.jpg
132 KB, 630x420
LISTEN UP /V/

YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO PICK A GAME AND TELL ME WHY YOU LIKE TO PLAY IT

HURRY UP, FAGGOT
>>
File: xcx.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
xcx.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>337033338
I like the exploration and freedom of movement. It's rare to see a game where you can LITERALLY go anywhere you want. Even the original Xenoblade wasn't this open.
>>
I don't really play games at all tbqhfam.

I just come here to shitpost and start fights.

I haven't enjoyed playing a game in years.
>>
File: 4.jpg (89 KB, 520x880) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
89 KB, 520x880
I like to play FFXIV because I can make friends and go on adventures all around Eorzea.
>>
>>337033338
>>
Xonotic

It's a fun, free (as in freedom) arena shooter that doesn't look anywhere near ass. In fact, it's rather shiny, even on my Korora Thinkpenguin laptop.
>>
Warband.

I'm conquering Calradia and its fun
>>
>>337033338
Is that Radovan Karadzic?
>>
File: large.jpg (147 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
147 KB, 1280x800
Hunting monsters is fun.
>>
>>337033516
IT'S OPEN, BUT IS IT FUN?

>>337033518
YOU SOUND LIKE A FAGGOT.

>>337033629
>MMOs
GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING IT, I GAVE UP ON IT A WHILE AGO

>>337033724
AND 337033724 IS A SHIT POST BUT HERE WE ARE

>>337033883
I'LL CHECK IT OUT

>>337033994
WARBAND'S GREAT, ANY MODS?

>>337034115
NO IT'S ME, STEPHEN LANG

>>337034278
I HOPE YOU'RE USING BIG FUCKING WEAPONS, SON
>>
>>337034430
>IT'S OPEN, BUT IS IT FUN?
Yes it is, every "zone" on the map has something to do, exploration is rewarded with warppoints, experience, treasures and mine probes, the combat is deep enough so that just mastering it is interesting in itself and there's ton of customization as far as playstyles and movesets go. The sidequest are more involved than in the first game and many of them lead to storylines and chainquests of their own that help shape the world and its inhabitants. It's not flawless, but it's a lot of fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.