[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game worth it? I keep hearing mixed opinions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Freedom_Wars_cover.jpg (111 KB, 250x320) Image search: [Google]
Freedom_Wars_cover.jpg
111 KB, 250x320
Is this game worth it? I keep hearing mixed opinions.
>>
>>337031780
Get it if you have other friends who have it, that's what made it fun for me. Even without the friends the game is still fun to me
>>
ps4 port when
>>
>>337031780
The story is dumb, but the gameplay is really fun and it's pretty cheap by now so I'd say go for it.
Adhoc or online with friends is a blast.
If you have a Vita and Vita TV then you can grab a digital copy, put it on both, and use that to adhoc if you want to play with someone without a Vita.
>>
It's really fun but might not be worth it if the game is dead.

I used to be #1 in Edmonton.

I keep hoping for a sequel.
>>
>>337031986
>>337032126
I don't have any friends, is it still a recommendation?
>>
>>337031780
It's alright, gameplay was pretty fun though material grinding can get bullshit with RNG like other hunting games.
But iirc storywise
>Part 1 of 3
Unless there's some secret ending or something, the game sequel baits really fucking hard. Don't expect much to get resolved.
>>
>>337032363
I had fun playing it single player. You can play online with randoms too if you want.
>>
>>337032363
Like I said I had fun with it even without my friends but the bosses in the story missions were just really REALLY frustrating to do with just AI and not actual people.
>>
>>337031780
Hit or miss. Got it for just $5 and I still thought it wasn't worth it.
I'd wait for God Eater if you want your animu action game fix.
>>
File: 2014-11-07-132533.jpg (110 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2014-11-07-132533.jpg
110 KB, 960x544
>>337031780
It's a pretty good game when online was still busy. Tho it's kinda dead now.

I enjoyed the fuck out of it despite the shitty story. The gameplay was really good.
>>
It's one of the few games I bought but never beat

Take that however you want
>>
Its fun but the rng on the material gathering is hard. Only one trophy from plat.
>>
>>337031780
bought it on release
was fun for 20 hours with friends
now it's just collecting dust
>>
Got it for 5 bucks at gamestop during their Christmas sale
>>
I have it. It's OK.
>>
The story isn't just really bad, it constantly interrupts the flow of the game and can take you away from the action for long periods of time. The hunting gameplay itself is pretty good but with a lack of variety in terms of enemies and stages, I didn't find it good enough to even finish.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.