[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing this shit for a few days >no desire to go back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 9
File: Star_Fox_Zero_Logo (1).jpg (67 KB, 963x542) Image search: [Google]
Star_Fox_Zero_Logo (1).jpg
67 KB, 963x542
>playing this shit for a few days
>no desire to go back and replay it because of the controls

Motion gaming has never been able to make me come back to a game after completing it, because it feels like I'm working to have fun with it instead of being able to just sit down and enjoy it.

Star Fox 64 is still the best in the series.

>that abysmal Andross fight
>all bosses being all range mode
>just the gyro wing and chicken walker

I gave this game a very fair shot but fuck it.
>>
Same. Funny how idiots on /v/ try to defend the controls. Sure, I got better at them, but it's such an inconvenience sometimes. It's hard to lay down/get comfortable while playing even though I'm not flailing my arms like an octopus.
Wii Remote and Nunchuk would've been a HUGE step up in terms of control options, but the one game that could've benefited from it doesn't have it.
>>
>>337031321
Yeah, that is my main complaint.
I'm can use the controls, but its not fun to have to focus on using them.
>>
I'm too tired to type my impressions of the game and how your definition of "fair shot" is playing for 30 minutes, but that Andross fight is the hardest in the series and the most interesting too. Git fucking gud and stop blaming the controls for your lack of coordination
>>
>Difficulty has never been able to make me come back to a game after completing it, because it feels like I'm working to have fun with it instead of being able to just sit down and enjoy it.

>Completing objectives has never been able to make me come back to a game after completing it, because it feels like I'm working to have fun with it instead of being able to just sit down and enjoy it.
>>
>>337031321
Serious question, who's to blame here, Platinum or Shiggy shoehoring motion controls?
>>
>>337035467
>Shoehorning
Try playing on Co-Op with the Pro Controller alone. I'm sure you'll do great.
>>
>>337031321
I have no desire to go back and play due to the lack of meaningful content making Arcade mode less fun than it should have been. Controls are fine everywhere but in the Walker.
>>
The control scheme and lack of depth is why I stopped playing both Kirby Air Ride and Kid Icarus: Uprising. Is Zero just as bad as these games? I don't think I will pick this up if that is the case.
>>
>no desire to go back
Mostly because there's no good reward for medals or beating arcade mode or anything. I saw all of the levels. Most are mediocre. The end.
>>
>>337035667
Controls are perfectly fine in the walker. Just don't hold ZL when you want to turn around.
>>
I actually like the gyro controls. It's the second screen gimmick that I can't stand. Having to look up and down repeatedly is NOT FUN or comfortable, and I don't mean "comfy" in the buzz word sense, I mean it literally detracts from gameplay because it's unenjoyable

I think if the game just had the single screen and gyro controls in the pro controller it would have been great. Too bad the pro controller doesn't even have gyro sensors
>>
>>337036069
>I think if the game just had the single screen and gyro controls in the pro controller it would have been great. Too bad the pro controller doesn't even have gyro sensors
Just because the gamepad has a screen doesn't mean you have to be looking at it. You are literally asking for a gamepad with no screen. What the fuck.
>>
>>337035592
the motion controls are fine its the dual screen screen gimmick that's the problem
>>
>>337036069
>>337036470
the dual view adds to my enjoyment of the game.it just adds an extra level of involvement to me and I found the first person view pretty helpful
>>
I actually had a lot of fun with the Sector Beta stage.
>fly through capital ship's shield when it's firing
>land on it's back and go walker-mode
>go inside and hack to initiate self-destruct
>fly out and watch fireworks

It gave me some nostalgia for Battlefront 2's space battles tbqh
>>
My sentiments exactly OP I want to get comfortable and just play the game I don't want to have to put up with them everytime I want to play the game it's a chore to be forced to use them if I just want to get a quick few levels in or something

Then of course you have the absurd lack of content, really short levels and lack of any meaningful branching paths.

The only thing they delivered on was it being a "cinematic" experience. It's a awful game and I should has returned it while I still could had gotten full money back for it. Not even comparing it to 64 anymore it's still awful
>>
>>337033539
The only hard part was navigating the arwing outside his dome.

Once you are inside, you just target view and strafe with the walker.
The only attack that can possibly hit you is when he pulls you into his hand with the electromagnetism thingy
>>
>>337036382
>Just because the gamepad has a screen doesn't mean you have to be looking at it.
You can't aim worth shit without the gamepad's reticle, the TV's reticle won't fire anywhere near what's in the box

They intentionally gimped the mainscreen accuracy to make the gamepad more important, another change that would need to be undone
>>
>>337037541

Don't you need to go back into your Arwing when he does that clap attack? I thought the only way to dodge that was to fly on the other side of his head.
>>
>>337037541
>The only hard part was navigating the arwing outside his dome.
Really?
Literally the only hard part is the electromagnetism thingy, which I learned I just have to save bombs for it.
>>
>>337035740
Kid Icarus Uprising was actually fun IMO.
Zero isn't.

So if you thought Uprising was bad, you'll probably hate this.
>>
>>337037541
laser part is easy just go up or down depending on where they are.I couldn't dodge the bite
>>
>>337037638

Oh yeah, and the laser attack he does when you're inside the dome. That shit threw me off.
>>
>>337035740
those games were great
>>
>>337037638
No, just strafe around in back of one of his hands
>>
>>337037707

You can dodge the lasers but not the bite? Rarely have I ever been hit by the bite.

Anyone here ever gotten hit by the tiles he spits out?
>>
>>337037596
>You can't aim worth shit without the gamepad's reticle, the TV's reticle won't fire anywhere near what's in the box
Are you retarded? Do you not know how a reticle works? If you move the arwing just like in 64, then everything works as expected. Guess what happens when you move the reticle without moving the arwing. Just have a wild guess of what happens when a 2 square reticle moves in a 3D space
>>
>>337037638
No, you just fucking dodge

>>337037541
>The only hard part was navigating the arwing outside his dome.
Seriously? You just look at the cockpit view. when you want to re-enter the dome, James only says it every 5 second. Otherwise what was hard? Flying up and down to avoid lasers?

/v/, please, stop being do incredibly terrible at the game.
>>
>>337037707
He means the laser that grabs you. The spinning laser is easy. To avoid the bite just strafe right while targeting him
>>
>>337031321
Funny, because one of the big reasons I keep going back to the game instead of the older ones is that the controls are too damn good.

>Andross fight
>bad
Holy shit, I'm laffin.
>>
>>337037806
>Anyone here ever gotten hit by the tiles he spits out?
Nope. Literally impossible since you should be shooting in front of you
>>
HEY

DID ANYONE IN HERE FIGHT ANDROSS IN THEIR ARWING THE ENTIRE TIME?

I want to know if anyone tried a challenge like that.
>>
>>337038018
I didn't even try. Sounds tedious.
>>
>>337037808
They could have had the 2nd square reticle set to show where your shots go at a much further distance.
>>
>>337038060

Initially I thought that was a requirement to get the medal, until I realized all we needed to do was kill Andross in your Arwing. Deliver the final blow and you get the medal.

Imagine if that was the requirement though, holy shit.
>>
>>337037806
>>337037904
tractor beam is easy too once you know how, just pull back and shoot.I tried strafing the bite and it just never worked out for me
>>
>>337038182
Damn, really? I have yet to look up medal requirements, but I thought Venom only had 1 medal and it was the ring collect medal in the tunnel.
>>
>>337037808
I Honestly have no idea what you're talking about

Obviously the reticle is at fixed depths so you can't have it always pointing at what well be fired at from a 3rd person perspective as it is, but I'm suggesting they would change this to give a more accurate reticle for 3rd person mode so that the first person mode is not necessary. This was a game design choice, not a physical limitation of aiming. Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>337038232
What do you mean by pull back? You can actually struggle against his grab? He is too fast for me and I miss every shot when I' grabbed.
>>
>>337038332
Reticle works perfectly fine at all time as long as it's calibrated, which is it's intention. If you move the reticle without moving the ship, then you require another point of view. It's simple.
>>
>>337038285
game never directly tells you how to somersault so I'm not surprised that you didn't get the other one.you do one and shoot Andross's back once James distracts Andross in the escape scene

>>337038401
yeah you get more time to shoot when you do
>>
>>337036872
>$0.03 has been added to your Eshopâ„¢ account
>>
>>337038524
As it is, yes, that is true. I'm suggesting they could have made a better game by making a better 3rd person reticle, probably with more than 2 squares
>>
>>337038546
>You can somersault during the escape
FUCK ME.
>>
>>337038285

There are 5 actually. You would think there would only be one, given the size of the planet. Here are the 5 requirements.

1. Defeat a Star Wolf member in that tunnel
2. Get the high score. In other words, kill every wolf team member ASAP to get 50 points every time. Destroy all the turrets, kill Andross, and turn around and shoot him after James passes you by in the final chase scene for 10 extra points.
3. Kill Andross in the way I explained above
4. In the corridors of illusion, go left right right left. James will give you a medal
5. The one you mentioned about the rindgs.
>>
>>337038742
>people didn't do this on the first try

What did you think was going on with the giant glowing weak spot Andross turns to you?
>>
File: SFZ_Aquarosa.jpg (254 KB, 1598x900) Image search: [Google]
SFZ_Aquarosa.jpg
254 KB, 1598x900
This boss fight is shitty and unfun.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>337038813

I was just waiting for my dad to save me. My health was so low and I just wanted out.
>>
>>337038886

You're just mad because you can't beat him in the water.
>>
>>337038886
Best boss in the game, except for maybe the Fortuna one.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>337038813
To be honest, I didn't somersault in the first playthrough since I didn't know it was a thing. I always used X for the loop and Y didn't do it so I thought it wasn't possible. Also he just died so I thought that was intended.
>>
>>337038886
I can kill him in a jiffy, but sometimes I get fucking destroyed because his faggot allies like to kamikaze towards me.
>>
>>337039010

I liked the idea of Monarch Dodora more than the actual boss itself. It's neat that a SNES boss is back, but personally I didn't like this fight as much as the original.
>>
I cannot for the life of me think of a single game which was improved by the addition of motion controls.
>>
File: retroarwing.0.0.png (912 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
retroarwing.0.0.png
912 KB, 1600x900
>playing the game without lock-on

AYYY
>>
>>337039207
Well, its not like many of the boss fights in Zero are good anyway.
>>
>>337039292
There are not many in the first place.
Also Resident Evil 4 and Twilight Princess
>>
>>337039292
Splatoon.
>>
>>337038596
why are you even here if you can't accept other people opinions? that's why I expressed it as an opinion and not a fact,because thats what it is,an opinion I hold
>>
>>337039473

Sin and Punishment 2. I can't believe no one has mentioned it yet.
>>
>>337039292
The metroid prime trilogy is the only one I can think of.
>>
>>337039416
>Playing co-op mode without a partner

Actually kinda relaxing.
>>
>>337031321
Honestly it was better than 64's outside of atmosphere and music. 64 Andross is made of paper and his brain isn't much more durable.
>>
>>337039720

Absolute madman
>>
You could've complained about the fire button being mapped to a shoulder button, making shooting more of a slow and consistant press rather than speed.

You could've complained about the game not having any on-rails boss fight.

You could've complained about branching paths mostly giving you access to mini levels.

You could've complained about Zoness going from a enemy-heavy on-rails section in 64 to a slow and boring gyrowing section.

You could've complained about being forced to do a fixed route in the first playthrough involving both gyrowing segments.

You could've complained about Arcade Mode being worse than the SP in 64, thus making replayability worse.

You could've complained about no expert mode with different enemy placements.

You could've complained about alternate paths requirements being dumb and easy to do.

You could've complained about the asteroid field being nothing but a "destroy some meteors and then some drones" gimmick level....twice.

But no. You complained about the stupidest shit.
>>
>>337039416
Black Arwing>Retro Arwing.
>>
>>337039991
>You could've complained about the fire button being mapped to a shoulder button, making shooting more of a slow and consistant press rather than speed.

That was actually a good and needed change though.
The controls with the twin-stick thing would be even worse if you had to hit A all the time.
>>
File: 1417922739278.png (283 KB, 512x439) Image search: [Google]
1417922739278.png
283 KB, 512x439
>>337039991
>You could've complained about Zoness going from a enemy-heavy on-rails section in 64 to a slow and boring gyrowing section.
My one complaint. How the FUCK do you take the best planet from 64 and do that to it?
>>
>>337040296
I forgot about complaining of the right stick. Why not just map the barrel roll to the L button, and using Y for somersault instead of having the same action twice?

I agree that considering the control scheme of Zero having the ZR button to shoot is better, but that's a design decision I wish never happened in the first place.
>>
>>337039737
My problem with it was that you were just kind sitting in your chicken walker pew pewing him. There should've been some sort of platinum style high speed section.
>>
>>337040264

Why didn't they just make hard mode? I question Miyamoto's sanity sometimes.
>>
>>337040382
Solar isn't in this game
>>
>>337040540
I'm sure something happened during development. The game was being worked on for a long time and it even got delayed, but even then the result is a game that, as much as I like it, is not worth full price. There's so much missing.
>>
>>337039737

I liked them for different reasons. 64 Andross's atmosphere was very creepy. This one had more of a mysterious feel to it. He's encased in crystal surrounded by nothing but empty space, and moment you enter he crystal cylinder, he instantly changes to metal. I love that, it's that weirdness from Star Fox 64 that was missing in teh franchise for a while.
>>
>>337040712

Yeah, I like it too. I think the worth is more like 40 dollars. Maybe if they didn't make Star Fox Guard they could have put more in.

Although, who knows, maybe there will be DLC (hopefully free).
>>
>>337040873
I was thinking about DLC the other day. I almost felt like it was planned from the beginning. But I honestly, 100% doubt this game will get DLC at this point. There's no playerbase.
>>
>>337040978

I suppose not. If memory serves, Bayonetta 2 didn't get any either. Kind of sad Solar didn't make it in. I loved that level.
>>
>>337040978
Had anyone datamined it yet? That's how people found out early about Triforce Heroes getting dlc.
>>
>>337041140
Personally I miss Macbeth.
>>
>>337041218
I want Macbeth, a normal Zoness and a failure state in the Copperhead fight.

Just imagine fighting the train in Macbeth with Zero's controls. It was fucking made for it.
>>
>>337041218

Same here. If they wouldn't butcher it like Fichina that is.
>>
>>337041407
>Fichina
>Butchered
There's already enough Star Wolf fights in the game. I welcome the addition of an actual bossfight.
>>
Don't be such a fag, OP. The controls for this game are great.
>>
>>337041517

Man fuck that boss, he put me to sleep. I'd rather they didn't even have a Fichina at all.
>>
>>337041218
I'm disappointed we didn't get an Area 6 equivalent.

And Sector Omega's speed blitz was nice, but in the end it was too short and basic.
>>
>>337036069
>Having to look up and down repeatedly is NOT FUN or comfortable
Then press Select.
>>
anyone have any success in making squads in Guard?
>>
File: TrainConducter3D.jpg (28 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
TrainConducter3D.jpg
28 KB, 100x100
>>337041218
>>337041356

HMPH! STEP ON THE GAS!
>>
>>337041794
HIT THE BRAKES!
>>
>>337041821

I CAN'T, STOP EEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
>>
>>337041774
To be honest, I forgot I have that, its still unopened in the package.
>>
>>337041875
YEEEEEEEEAAAARGH
>>
>>337041794

Although I'm sad that his former voice actor isn't doing him, I like his new personality all the same. Not as memorable as the first, but still entertaining.

"One ship, what an insult!"
>>
>>337041943
*explosion*
>>
Not gonna lie, Sector Beta was legitimately fucking awesome
>Fight alongside Bill Grey and Kat
>Massive Fleet battle
>Star Wolf Dogfight
>Taking out the shields of a dreadnought from the inside.
>>
>>337042116
FORGET THE COUNTDOWN, LET THEM HAVE IT
>>
>>337042116
>>337042203
Yeah, that was cool.

Only issues I had in that mission is that the play area is huge but the Arwing has a limit to how steep it can climb or dive...IN SPACE.
>>
>>337042324
That's any Star Fox
>>
>>337042441
Yeah, but here the vertical space in this particular instance is enormous. I've found myself unable to grab powerups because I can't change "altitude" quickly enough to reach them.
>>
Hopefully they bring back Katina and Aquas.
>>
>No option to not use motion control (No this does not mean I can't use them I don't want to use them is the problem I do not want to put up with them in order to play this game)
>Voices only come through gamepad, music is hard to hear at times (There is literally no defending this, you shouldn't have to use headphones to fix this)
>Incredibly slow gameplay you don't actually have to get good at get high scores because you can clear your screen easily due to your slow speed
>Very little on rails gameplay (Which no surprise is the only good parts) WAY to much all range mode that amount to nothing but shoot down 30 enemies in "x" minutes
>Barrel Roll locked on right stick, really fucking stupid causes you to get hit because the Wii U sticks are ass and will often not respond. The control scheme in general is dumb two bomb buttons, shoot on shoulder, no way to change it.
>No content whatsoever, very short levels aside a few, alternate versions of levels are either boss fights are even shorter levels
>What content it does have is very lame, everything is sectors and areas no distinct planets, hell its missing plenty from 64
>Branching paths are essentially non existent, your choices have very little meaning
>The existence of the Gyrocopter, Walker has shit controls, Hovermaster is essentially a Arwing

This game is a mess I literally cannot see why anyone actually likes it
>>
Guard is actually surprisingly fun.
>>
File: WiiUpad.png (29 KB, 795x665) Image search: [Google]
WiiUpad.png
29 KB, 795x665
>>337031321
>>337033093
Reminder.

Gyro Control is miles better than stick control, this is fact.
>>
>>337035467
Platinium ANS Shiggy should be congratulated for implementing Motion Control.
>>
>>337043249
>you to get hit because the Wii U sticks are ass and will often not respond
Now now, DSP.
>>
>>337043249
>I do not want to put up with them in order to play this game
Without motion controls the controls are outright worse. 64 has outright worse controls. That's like saying you don't want to put up with breathing oxygen.
>>
>>337043249
>No option to not use motion control
Go to CoOp and play by yourself. Good luck though.
>>
>>337043274
Looks like he's brushing his black dick
>>
Insist as much as you want, it is still better than Aventures and Command. It might be on par with Assault, but Walker sections are at least way better than of foot sections.
>>
>>337043478
I would be worried if my dick was this low on my legs.
>>
>>337043249
>everything is sectors and areas no distinct planets
Fortuna says hi. 64 didn't even have it, just misnamed Fichina.

>Branching paths are essentially non existent, your choices have very little meaning
Factually wrong, there are more possible paths than 64.

>Walker has shit controls
>I do not want to put up with them
>Wii U sticks are ass and will often not respond
DSP, pls
>>
>>337031321
gitgud, I'm replaying this shit over and over for 2 weeks now. Controls are fucking perfect in every way
>>
>>337043351
The Wii U does have awful sticks it's a issue with any game
>>337043362
How they actually work and are very tight quit being shit at the game
>retarded analogies
>>
>>337043515
It has dual stick controls. Nuff said.
I know that assault has an option too, but they don't work properly. Gave up with that control scheme with the landmaster.
>>
>>337043257
I like how most bots are actually useful and unique as it makes level editing a lot better than what I expected. stages can get pretty tough too
>>
>>337043637
>It has dual stick controls. Nuff said.
Not really, seeing that Gyro result in a superior control and gameplay.
>>
>>337043602
>The Wii U does have awful sticks it's a issue with any game
Nigga, I play Smash with those sticks and they work great. You got a broken controller.
>>
>>337036069
thats why there's a button to flip between screens
>>
>>337031321
Funny thing is I went back to play SF64 and sorta wished it had gyro controls, git guy OP
>>
>>337043737
I don't even know what you are implying with this. Not really what? Also is that a compliment to the gyrowing?
>>
>>337043539
>Didn't have it, it was in the game just mis named
Are you retarded? It was redone it still was in 64 though. This game lacks MacBeth, Solar, Aquas, non shit Zoness, A actual Vemom and not "mecha planet" venom home to just Star Wolf

Please tell me how much you can change your path to get to Venom in Zero, because I know in 64 you can literally do the first 4 levels in any order and still get to Venom 1 or 2
>>
>>337038886
It's hard as fuck and almost perfect in co-op. It just needed another core to invade.
>>
>>337043858
I am saying that Zero is better because the gyro result in better control and funnier gameplay.

And of course I am complimenting the Gyro. The only thing better than it is mouse control.
>>
You know it would be cool if Star Fox customized their arwings to suit their tases. And that the Roadmaster had a proper mission.
>>
>>337044193
That's Zero-2
>>
>>337044016
>>
>>337044148
Sorry, I thought you meant the gyrowing when you said Gyro. Also Gyro=/=dual sticks. In the walker you can't not use the right stick.
>>
>>337044269
>Literally no deviation in the last three levels regardless
>Level 5 and 6 are always the same in all but one path
>Majority of the branching paths lead to half levels and levels you complete in a minute

You sure showed me that
>>
>>337044556
Why do you imply I was trying to prove you wrong? I gave you what you asked
>>
Game is a fresh breath to the genre. I missed a decent Star Fox since 1997. Wasn't disappointed. 8/10.
>>
>>337044556
Contrary to 64, Arcade Mode isn't the story mode. You don't have to follow a preset path.
>>
>>337043539
>Factually wrong, there are more possible paths than 64.
Zero has 19 paths
SF64 has around 25.
>>
>>337044814
Contrary to SF64, you're not forced to play a whole path just to hit your favorite planet
>>
>>337044941
Eh, Star Fox 64 3D has a level selector
>>
>>337044814
Yeah but in 64 you can deviate a lot more than you can in Zero, most of the paths look very similar and it doesn't help most the alternate levels aren't even levels
>>
>>337037638
or you use your brain and shoot the giant red shit on his hands so he stops
>>
>>337038285
theres at least 2 in the tunnel rings and navigating through without james and then a score medal so thats 3 right there
>>
>>337038546
>game never directly tells you how to somersault

what the fuck game did you play?

somebody behind you?
"fox do a somersault buy using this button"

playing the first level of the game?
"hey do a somersault theres a dude there"

fucking the first boot of the game is a tutorial and if you didnt do that then you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>337047678
meant U-turn and I really don't know why I called it a somersault
>>
>>337042638
yea no shit if you're too low from a power up you wouldnt be able to get it on the first go the arwing doesnt magically get better at going up all of a sudden

its not real space you mongrel its a fucking video game
>>
Who else here thinks that Star Fox Zero was fantastic, and that people who complain about the motion controls or the length are pussy casuals that don't understand how to play the game?
>>
>>337043249
>gravmaster is essentially an arwing

why is this bad? going from tank on the ground to aerial combat way pretty nice
>>
>>337047993
>Its a video game
>Therefore movement should be restricted even more than real life
You wouldn't make very fun games.

Most open area flying games would let you pitch the nose of your plane more than here.
>>
>>337048235
It's a competent dogfight simulator, but it's hard to deny how often the levels are stupid all range mode shit or just actually honestly shitty.
>>
>>337039991
If you go to zoness after beat aquarosa you have to beat the level with your arwing in under 7 minutes. Suddenly the level is a lot more interesting.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>337036069
>Missing the point of the controls this much
Why is /v/ so dumb?
>>
>>337048846
Which makes the Gyrowing's existence even more pointless.
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.