[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
t-t-thanks Nintendo http://www.gamerampage.net/all/supe r-m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: minecraftwiiu.jpg (95 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
minecraftwiiu.jpg
95 KB, 600x338
t-t-thanks Nintendo

http://www.gamerampage.net/all/super-mario-mash-up-pack-coming-to-minecraft-on-wii-u
>>
>40 skins
FOUR TENS
>>
>>337028695
You missed your thread.
>>
>The update will be automatically included in the retail version of Minecraft: Wii U Edition
>free of charge.
this is way less jewey then MS and they own minecraft.

>Without proper gamepad support the port of the original title still played best on PC. However, that may just change.
if what they say about the gamepad actually being useful is true, then it might be the better Minecraft console version if that says anything.

it's the only saving grace they have, the functionality of that pad, otherwise MC Wii U is pointless.
>>
>modern Nintendo's way of creating games is just making an official Mario modification for other people's games
>>
>>337029024
seems a lot, how many are metal-baby variant and alt colour yoshis?
>>
>>337028695
>15 new tracks of Super Mario 64 music

..fuck now i have to get it
>>
>>337028695
Well, looks like nentindo is truly finished
>>
check the catalog you fucking idiot

>>337008696
>>
>>337028695
The Wii U version of Minecraft should have launched with this, because really no one gave a shit when it did
>>
>>337030053
>30 fucking overwatch threads are OK
>the 2nd minecraft one is worse than the holocaust
never fails.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.