[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: uncharted.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
uncharted.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
So by "divisive ending", I guess they meant 'boring'.
>>
>>337028427
WITNESS THE THRILLING CONCLUSION OF NATHAN DRAKE'S STORY BY watching him plan out his retirement then playing as his annoying tween daughter for 30 mins.
>>
>>337028520
The worst part about that is I thought it was building to something interesting and it never does.
>>
>>337028520
Are you fucking serious? They couldn't have thinked more of an generic ending?
>>
>>337028427
It's divisive because some people at the focus group wanted to win by using the square button instead of the triangle
>>
>>337029012
the ending is a lead to TLU2 since it confirms it's set in the same universe. you will probably play the girl in TLU2
>>
>>337028427
Was Crash Bandicoot a nice reference or a hint at things to come?
>>
>>337029392
>mixing zombies with Indiana Jones
Just fuck my franchise up fäm
>>
File: get.gif (4 MB, 270x263) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
4 MB, 270x263
You finish the story by walking around as a tumblr girl spouting epic memes.
>>
File: 1462766531979.jpg (41 KB, 674x427) Image search: [Google]
1462766531979.jpg
41 KB, 674x427
Who thought this could possibly be a good ending to the franchise?
>>
Wait, Uncharted is really in the same universe as TLOU?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.