[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone recommend me a game that i can have fun with atleast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: wo.jpg (73 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
73 KB, 1024x576
Can someone recommend me a game that i can have fun with atleast 50 hours?

It has to be on PC or PS4 and pls no old game that has aged like milk
>>
Angry Birds
>>
Any game from the Dark Souls series
>>
>>337029105
Play them all and bloodborne. I feel burned out by them now
>>
Path of exile
>>
>>337027552

what kind of games do you like niglet
>>
>>337029235
*played
>>
>>337029320
I played diablo 3 for around 1500 hours. Dont play it any more, one reason is that you have to play in groups now to be efficient. I dont like being social in video games. Is path of exile enjoyable as a pure solo player?
>>
Any rpg
Any mmo
Any rhythm game
>>
EDF 4.1, if you like grindy bug killing
Assassin's Creed 4 will get you 50 hoirs if you're a completionist
MGSV TPP will get you 50 hours easily
>>
>>337027552
Skyrim
>>
>>337029519
Outside of trading, it's absolutely viable to solo. The only time you need a support is for safety in extremely hard content.
If you do want to play completely solo, you'll need to use select gear unreliant builds as the loot system is designed with trading in mind
>>
Dragons Dogma
>>
Kingdoms of Amalur, often dirt cheap on Steam as the game directly killed the company even though it was pretty good. Main flaw is that it was clearly meant to be a MMO as it have a huge world with mostly nothing in it and for whatever reason it had level scaling and area level locking. If you can ignore those flaws it is pretty fun and nice to look at.

Got it with all DLCs for like $5. It is pretty much like Skyrim in terms of getting a huge as fuck discount whenever there is a decent sale going on. I couldn't recommend buying at full price though.
>>
>>337027552
Borderlands 2
>>
>>337031171
this

KoA is a pretty good game
>>
>>337027552
Divinity: Original Sin
>>
>>337032775
Seconding this
>>
File: 1462756181335.jpg (77 KB, 525x401) Image search: [Google]
1462756181335.jpg
77 KB, 525x401
non existent. kill self industry has killed us all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.