[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Dungeon Keeper have any decent spiritual sequels? I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dk.jpg (17 KB, 250x302) Image search: [Google]
dk.jpg
17 KB, 250x302
Does Dungeon Keeper have any decent spiritual sequels? I really want to play something newer rather than just playing through the original or DK2 again.
>>
>>337026304
Evil Genius
/thread
>>
HI
>>
https://wftogame.com/

I think it's focused more on people who played multiplayer DK though
>>
>>337026474
He said DECENT spiritual successors. WftO falls short in every aspect.
>>
>>337026304
IM HORNY
>>
File: h.jpg (33 KB, 629x505) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
33 KB, 629x505
>>337026562
>>
File: 1410564313454.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1410564313454.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>>337026562
Literally opened the thread for this exact post.
>>
>>337026304
Rock Raiders
>>
>>337026304
some dude fixed up the old DK to run on new systems. It's probably the best you're gonna get. Called keeperfx
>>
>with the end of lionhead british "humour" has finally been purged from videogames

Im so happy.
>>
>>337026382
Pretty much the last great base builder.

>>337026562
SHORT FOR DA HORN'D REAPA!
>>
>>337026382
Second vote for Evil Genius. They're very different in mechanics, but the general feeling of overseeing an evil underground lair full of your minions scurrying around to do your dirty work is the same.
>>
>>337026304
Other than evil genius they've all been mediocre. Dungeons 2 is probably the worst of the bunch after the disaster that was the first one. War for the overworld is constantly timed missions and mediocre visuals with a lot of bloat. Dwelvers is an unbalanced unfinished mess like those mining shafts being a lot worse than simply mining them normally because it needs to give many times more resources. Not a fucking percentage chance to get something and it suffers from the usual early access and kick-starter crap of not being dedicated to the project. That dwarfs one is an abomination and the latest dungeon keeper is a shitty phone game.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.