[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DaS3 PVP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 900x506
How come every invasion in this game is a gank squad? I'm working on finishing the mound makers right now, and out of the last 20 invasions 2 of them have been a person by themselves with no phantoms. Why is this? It's just absolutely baffling to me that so many people are playing the game by having phantoms carry them.
>>
I find it funny how there are people in NG+ in first zone with two buttbuddies.
>>
>>336933048
This is exactly what's happening to me and why I made this thread? Why would you ever need two or three summons in the first area?
>>
Some people enjoy playing vidya with their friends, you don't seem to be one of those people though.
>>
File: teppu-22.jpg (124 KB, 445x452) Image search: [Google]
teppu-22.jpg
124 KB, 445x452
>>336932778
I think they prioritize invading host's with phantoms. It's hard being a purpal, stay strong mother fucker.
>>
>>336933496
The game doesn't scale well in co-op. I really don't see how it could be fun.
>>
File: 1456618412036.jpg (16 KB, 499x283) Image search: [Google]
1456618412036.jpg
16 KB, 499x283
>>336933496
>>
>>336933496
Where did my post imply that? Besides, I know people do, but this many? Literally everyone is using two to three summons, I doubt that many people are playing with that many friends.
>>
>>336933496
>with their friends
If that's what you call strangers you're scrambling to pick up at every bonfire :^)
>>
>>336933719
It does though. Not enough, but it's there.
>>
>tfw friends summon me and we let the invader 1v1 the host
>>
File: 1456635473728.png (489 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1456635473728.png
489 KB, 704x528
>>336932778
>>
>>336933496
>playing with friends in a single player game
KEK
>hey man wanna play some vidya tonight?
>sure, what game
>how about dark souls?
This has never happened
>>
>>336932778
Welcome to the realm of casuals and shitters who think co-op is the best thing ever in all cases and at all times.
>>
>soulsbabies need summons to carry them through the entire game
Why are you surprised at this OP?
>>
>Invade Lothric Castle
>Host uses a seed
>Refuses to do anything but sit awaiting honorabru combat
>Turn around
>Aggro the Twin Axe Angel Knight
>Lead him to the host
>Fuck the bastard raw with my new buddy

Best feeling.
>>
If they let us invade non-embered hosts and made embers more rare, everything would be a lot better tbqh
>>
>he doesn't know
Matchmaking prioritizes ganksquads for you when you are searching for a world to invade
Chances to invade a solo guy is close to zero
Welcome to DaS3
>>
File: 1377825824773.jpg (96 KB, 567x600) Image search: [Google]
1377825824773.jpg
96 KB, 567x600
>>336932778
You cannot invade someone who is alone in this game. For invasions, DaS seems to be on top.

DeS was close, but dat grass all day.
DaS 2 fucked over most forms of multiplayer.
Bloodborne was back to close in format, but I didn't enjoy the PvP as much as DeS or DaS.
DaS 3 seemed to fix some of the horrible multiplayer shit in DaS 2 while making other parts even worse.

All in all, it seems like they care just a little too much about new players or hurt feelings. The first time I was ever invaded, I learned tons right off the bat. Top thing I learned: This sort of multiplayer is the fucking coolest. People who play Souls offline are missing out on half of what makes these games fun.
>>
>Obscuring Ring
>Slumbering Dragon Ring
>Silvercat Ring
>Hornet Ring

This is why I love PVP in this game. You can actually be a sneaky backstabbing cunt and have success.

>Sniping from outside their visual range
>Jumping off stuff to find ways to get behind a group who thinks you're ahead of them
>Walking right up to oblivious players and backstabbing them

It's amazing for taking out gankers unless the whole team is tight and refuses to split up. Seriously. Play a sneaky build with those rings equipped and invade Anor Londo/Irithyll or Lothric Castle. It's incredibly fun.
>>
>>336934847
You can, it's just that multis get priority
>>
>>336932778
Invasions are solely for fucking around nowadays. If you want tongues, good luck. If you just want to fuck around, hide and waste their time trying to farm invaders by taking up a slot.
>>
>>336934847
Oh. Adding to that: people online who constantly have multiple summons with them are basically allowing other people to play the game for them. They are missing out on just as much, in a different fashion.
>>
>>336934000
>he didn't play dark souls with his friends
The fuck is wrong with you
Four or five man fight clubs are great
Ganging up on shit is great
Do you need a gun and to run around?
>>
>>336935304
I wish I had friends to play with, but they are all massive casuals and none like souls
>>
>>336932778
I heard that the Mad Covenant invasions have a much much higher chance to get an invasion with +2 people in it ( not counting other invaders ) :D
so if you dont like ganks when invading go back to being a red/sunbro phantom.
>>
>>336935150
>>336934847
>you're not playing this single player game the way I want you to
>let me tell you how much I care about the way you play your game and why
Souls babbies are the most autistic fanbase.
>>
>>336936154
It isn't a single player game though.
>>
File: bestdoc.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
bestdoc.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>336935442
>me and my brother used to coop since ps1
>cooped through DaS2, summoning each other all the time
>effectively clear every area twice, it was still fun as fuck
>DaS3 gets announced and we plan on playing that one together too
>he dies in a car accident during winter
>decide to play DaS3 anyway
>constantly have 1 random phantom dude
>sometimes I even talk to him through the mic as if he was my brother
>kill the Lord of Cinder
>whisper "we did it bro"
>watch silently as the credits roll

Most people in this thread don't have friends to coop with that's why they feel the need to hate people who actually have friends
>>
>>336934736
Make additional summons cost another ember.
>>
>>336934847
what was the green text that used to along with this?

was it

>NICE GREATSWORD FAGGOT
>>
>Being a Invadercuck
>Being a Purple Mememaker
>Being a Rosarina Autist

All you faggots deserve to get ganked cry more nerds
>>
File: 1377825947853.jpg (42 KB, 456x306) Image search: [Google]
1377825947853.jpg
42 KB, 456x306
>>336936616
It's been awhile. Not sure.
>>
>>336936154
>you're not playing this single player game the way I want you to
>game series with servers from the old series that are only still alive because of the multiplayer scene
I mean, at least they aren't forcing you to be always online like most games, which don't even have a multiplayer, but come on. Are you that guy who played Battlefield 1942 with bots?
>>
>>336934847
>alone invasions no

This is certifiably false
>>
>>336934000
I coop with a friend of mine on Friday nights. He summons me into his world, we fight a boss, then I summon him and we fight the same boss. I have a character specifically for this purpose.
>>
>>336932778
Just kill the host you stupid faggot
>>
>>336936662
Whatever makes you feel like a big guy.
>>
>>336934897
>Slumbering Dragon Ring
what does that even do for invasions
>>
>>336935036
this

i just obscure ring, hawk ring, and greatbow

>>336935535
that might be a thing since i got 30 shackles really easy in the aldrich area
>>
>>336936915
No sound. So they can't hear you walking or rolling or jumping. Which mixes with the obscuring ring to make you totally undetectable until they get too close.

Without slumbering dragon, I couldn't walk right up behind people to murder them.
>>
>>336934897
this desu.

>be sneaking around dragon barracks
>host is making his way up steps to bonfire right before dragons
>obscuring ring, morne's hammer
>let him fuck around with mobs for a minute, hide underneath bridge on first ledge
>wait
>wait
>wait
>Summoning a phantom...
>wait
>hear dragon breath proc
>IT'S HABBEDING
>host drops down right in front of me, fallstun
>WRATH OF GOD, CUNT
>falls down into trough
>gangrape him with black nasties help
>phantoms look on in horror

gankers get fucked
>>
>>336934000
I have 3 friends who are co oping the entire game together. Must be annoying to do a boss three times, but what ever is fun for them
>>
>>336936438
Sorry to hear that Anon
>>
>>336936438
Kill yourself
>>
Why do mad phantoms go for the host when there's phantoms around? Wouldnt it make more sense to kill the guy with less estus and hp or do they just want to fuck the host over
>>
>>336932778
Learn to use the environment to your advantage. Or just g black crystal outta there
>>
>>336934000
I wish I had friends to gank with.
>>
>>336932778
>people are playing the game by having phantoms carry them
>PEOPLE AREN'T PLAYING IT WITH THE ARBITRARY RESTRICTIONS I IMPOSE ON MYSELF
Relax, half the people who play Dark Souls aren't doing it for the singleplayer challenge. You're as bad as the Undertale fanbase telling players how to play the game, at least in principle. I played through DaS1 entirely in offline and I thought it was a good experience but then I read
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/souls-survivor
Sure the game was less challenging and less rewarding when I did summon, but the game was fun to experience when the coop community for each installment was new.
>>
>>336937107
oh shit i thought it was just footsteps

thats kinda neato
>>
>>336932778
Matchmaking is literally programmed to prioritize invading worlds with 4 people and Way of the Blue hosts.
So there's never any variety in invasion situations, everything is a gankfest and you will never be invaded playing solo because of this combined with the fact that nobody bothers invading due to the gank bullshit.
>>
>>336937568
>kill three phantoms or the host
>>
>>336937568
It's going for the root, instead of trimming the limbs. Odds are stacked incredibly against you, why not shoot for the moon?
>>
>>336933763
You're seeing more groups of people because when you summon a phantom you're more likely to be invaded than if you were playing solo.
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 590x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 590x714
>>336932778
You're playing MM's all wrong. Gotta place your sign near a bonfire before a tough area. Be a total non-hostile and friendly bro to the host, then backstab them when they least expect it

Alternatively you can just be a bro, and hope the host just dies by accident. I have more fun doing that honestly
>>
If you're trying to get some fair no bs pvp put your sign down after pontiff sulyvahn.

Invasions prioritize larger groups and people trying to summon rather than solo people.

Otherwise get a build that can deal with gank squads. Most satisfying victories are the ones with 3 people against you.
>>
>>336936345
Nor is it entirely a multiplayer one and souls fight clubs are the dumbest shit.
>>336936789
>it has an online component
>so play by my HONORABU rules!!
That's not how it works.
>>
>>336936345
Doesn't matter. What they do with their game is none of your business
>>
>>336938209
Lmao seriously, more times than not I'll either find the most ridiculous ways to hit the host and pretend the swing was an accident or make big seem like the mob hit him, or just wait and see how he dies on his own. More times than not they die on their own cuz no bonfire
>>
>>336932778
You've got to play dirty when you fight a gank. Lead them onto ladder and kick them off or hide by some tough enemies.
If you're good you can fight them head on because they get a group mentality and play super aggressively against one invader which gives you a lot of chances to punish stupid attacks.
If you get frustrated at ganking then don't invade and just duel outside of the pontiff boss room.
>>
Honestly it's all gank fests but it's really not a problem. A majority of gank squads are fucking stupid and can be manipulated into going where you want them to go.

>invade a world next to the second bonfire in irithyl
>Host, sunbro, 3 phantoms
>host stays back in hiding
>other 4 head towards me to kick my shit
>make them follow me to the elevator
>they all get on attempting to stab me with their estocs
>roll off the elevator simultaneously hitting the switch
>elevator starts descending with their entire squad still on it
>go kill host

Just manipulate them. Mind games are fun as fuck with gank squads because they are all fucking stupid.
>>
>people complaining about hosts playing with summons when you're trying to invade them
>complaining when you are literally trying to invade them and fuck up their shit
>complaining when you get your shit fucked up instead

get absolutely kek'd invader fags
>>
>>336939170
It's pretty dumb to have to play 1v5 just to get a pale tongue m8.
>>
>>336937848
Ive never actually invaded a host that had more than 1 phantom with him as a grape. Forgot that the count increases as more phantoms are present wew
>>
It's shit but you just have to adapt.

If you need Tongues just stick to Pontiff's backyard since hosts are literally incapable of ganking you, or lurk at the Catacomb's bridge and trick retards.
>>
>>336939654
Really? I find the area after Pontiff to be full of gankers.
>>
>>336940374

Just wait for back-up, then.
>>
>>336939458
You get 3 just by playing through the game. How many times do you need to respec your character?
>>
>>336941137
Yeah that's why I usually do. Occasionally though you get a moralfag sunbro/purple invader that side with the hosts.
>>
>>336941367

They're just wasting their own time.

Grapes are always looking to just snipe low health phantoms so you simply have to get out the way before they dive into a brawl hoping to take someone out.
>>
>>336941206
You need 30 to complete the covenant for rewards anon.
>>
File: skellingtongasp.png (252 KB, 487x370) Image search: [Google]
skellingtongasp.png
252 KB, 487x370
>equip hornet ring and caestus
>smash that fucking parry button when they start to flail wildly at you and just hope for the best
>my face when

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TZJ7z5xEgg

WORKS FOR ME! what gank squads? LOL
>>
>>336941986
Do you post this in every thread or something?
>>
>>336941725
Well it's not the Hosts fault for playing with phantoms that you chose a covenant based entirely around invading.

The reward is the Man-Grubs Staff according to the wiki. That sounds obscure as fuck, is it really so necessary that you collect 30 tongues for a catalyst that scales with luck?

>wahhh I'm literally trying to invade your world but you won't let me win easily
>wahhhhhh let me win

Invader fags BTFO
>>
>>336941986
Stop posting your shitty video evey thread.
>>
>>336938209
>backstab them when they least expect it
>implying anyone ever believes a meme maker won't just attack you at some point
>>
>>336942503
If you could stop memeing for 5 minutes anon. Some people like to actually complete things for all the covenants. Now, I've already gotten 25 tongues on my own. But, the point is that gank squads are pretty shit. You can't even invade 1v1 anymore since it prioritizes sending you to gank squads.
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 102x120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 102x120
>>336942706
It's the "if they can backstab me, they will" mentality.

I'm sure you're a stable, non-paranoia fueled individual in reality
>>
>>336942854
I understand perfectly well that fighting 1vs3+ sucks fucking ass, but what you don't seem to understand is that you are literally INVADING their world. The whole fucking premise is is that you are trying to fucking shank them in the neck and I just find it utterly hilarious that you expect people to make that easy or "honourable" or whatever the fuck other delusion you have, for you.

It it not the hosts fault you choose to complete a covenant entirely based around invading. Or that you have some obsessive compulsion to complete every covenant. That is literally your choice. So complaining about hosts playing with phantoms is just pathetic and hilarious.
>>
>>336934847
you can invade solo players you mong, server just puts them on low priority in the invasion queque
>>
>>336943403
I don't expect it to be honorable, or easy. I expect to have at least half of the invasions I do not be 1v4.

>it's an obsessive compulsion to complete game content
What the fuck anon.
>>
File: 1393803555406.jpg (58 KB, 420x277) Image search: [Google]
1393803555406.jpg
58 KB, 420x277
>>336936780
>>
File: 1398623077514.jpg (96 KB, 400x346) Image search: [Google]
1398623077514.jpg
96 KB, 400x346
>invade in Irithyll Dungeon
>Host with 2 buttbuddies
>trade hits blah blah, decide this won't do
>idiots follow me all the way from the first bonfire to the room with a trillion billion jailers
>they end up pulling the entire fucking room
>hunt down the phantoms with a million jailers on their asses
>murder host 1v1

feels good mang
>>
>my experience with dark souls 3

>Get invaded the guy uses hacks ( godmode )

>Get invaded another time guy teleports to me and 1 shots me with curse

>get invaded guy using godmode

>invade someone he has 2 phantoms host hast godmode

>invade someone phantom teleport to me and 1 shot curse me

>invade someone He has a 3v1 gank squad + seed of the giant

Is there hackers on the PS4? i'm seriously considering buying one at this point... fuck all these autistic 4chan kids with their godmode jesus man if u can't play a game normally just kill yourself
>>
>>336937509

fuck off gaywad
>>
>>336944251
Yeah hackers are everywhere on PC i thin i'm going to take a break from online dark souls...

i guess this is what happens when a game becomes popular i never seen this many hackers in das 1 and 2
>>
>>336934897
if you wear the white phantom ring and use hidden body you look like one of those ghosts and will generally be ignored.
>>
I'mm only 4 more shackles away from that warmth pyromancy then i can throw that red eye orb in the bin and never touch it again.

>everyone's got 2 phantoms pre-summoned
>giant's seed active
>fellow invaders attack you anyway

I can't be bothered with this
>>
File: 1429145480591.png (198 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1429145480591.png
198 KB, 420x420
>>336932778
The REAL reason you don't invade solo players? Solo players play offline. When I WANT to invade and summon I turn on online, otherwise I'm offline for most of the game.

As such, the statistics are skewed toward gank squads.

I mean, feel free to disagree, but if I want to go solo I just go offline
>>
Not only is the focus on ganksquads bad for invaders, it's bad for people who just want to play through the game without being carried. I was practically embered the entire time in my playthrough, tried my best to not overlevel, and I got invaded twice. FUCKING TWICE in an entire playthorugh, that's atrocious. From's matchmaking has reached a new low with this game.
>>
>>336932778
>How come every invasion in this game is a gank squad?
Because REOrb prioritizes worlds with phantoms.

/thread
>>
>>336943671
Come on now, I'm not talking about finishing the story, or a few extra side quests. If you feel you simply must reach maximum rank in every covenant then that is, at least somewhat obsessive compulsive.

Understand, I'm taking the piss out of people complaining about hosts playing with phantoms. Just earlier today, a buddy and I played with a 3rd friend through the Demon Ruins on NG+. It's fun to play with friends. Killed a couple invaders on the way through with names like "N00b_killer" and it was fucking delicious. Then we played a couple sets of PVP vs each other, and that was fun too.

Your issue seems to be with Froms matchmaking system. Don't know what else to say.
>>
>>336934989
Coupled with the fact that embered hosts only ember up to summon anything within reach or to gank, and that infinite password summoning is a thing.

Dark souls 1 worked because the bonfire was needed to reverse hollowing and the distance needed to reach the boss meant no one wants to put their sign anywhere but the boss door.

Dark souls 2 worked because being human or hollow didn't matter for invasion. So humanities being able to reverse hollowing anywhere or any time had no effect.

Dark souls 3 doesn't work because you need to be embered up to be invaded. Which u can do anywhere at anytime. And the only time you will would usually be for summons or friends because of passwords, which has no cap so they can come and die all they want because everyone would gets more estus uses and they comeback with filled estus
>>
>>336944739
>I have no idea what I'm talking about the post
you are more likely to invade a world with phantoms in it then a solo host, it picks worlds with phantoms + hosts first before going for hosts.
>>
>>336944643
what if they know this trick and spam R3 when see a ghost when invaded?
>>
Because they probably use the dried finger to see more signs which also puts them higher in invasion priority
>>
>>336944664
>2 phantoms

nah anon most of em got 3 seed + finger active
>>
>>336944930
People say this but I feel like its bullshit, everytime I invade, the host is literally summoning their first phantom right as I get in their world. One out of three times is there already phantoms in the world.

The second a host's bonfire turns off I bet you that he will summon a phantom, which is why people see "gank squads." I've invaded so many solo players too.

But truth be told I only invade in Catacombs and Irithyll dungeon because they're so fun
>>
File: 1357766442268.png (577 KB, 763x992) Image search: [Google]
1357766442268.png
577 KB, 763x992
>it's a the host is hiding somewhere while his 3 phantoms fight everything for him episode
>>
>>336934847
I've invaded a lot of lone hosts.
>>
So every time an invader complains about gankers, everyone else jumps on them and complains about the invader being entitled, no fun allowed, etc. But why does nobody complain about the host? If I have a summon and someone invades me, I'll motion for my summon to stay back so I can fight the guy. If two people invade, I'll let my summon join in and have even more fun. Why does this concept not exist to you people? I just don't understand how letting others play for you is more fun.
>>
>>336937568

I always side with the underdog if I invade as a mad phantom.

If the host is getting killed by a bunch of invaders I help him. If an invader is being killed by a ganksquad I help them out.

If the host and I survive and everyone else dies, then I kill the host.
>>
>>336944803
Yes that's exactly what my issue is. It's repetitive to face 4 people every single time I go to pvp. It's fucking boring.
>>
>>336944251
I've never ran into a single hacker myself, I did once when I was summoned to my friend's world but thats about it
>>
If you just want to get kills for your covenant, then just go over to the fight club balcony
>>
>>336944251
There's no hackers in PS4 as far as I know, but there's plenty of reddit memers using meta weapons like Dark Sword and such.
>>
>play pyromancer
>learn 2 freeaim or respec are my only choices

i wish spells tracked a little. I mean, they're at such a horrendous disadvantage anyway, it seems like FROM hated all of the spellcasting types from the beginning
>>
>>336945987
...you haven't been freeaiming at all since the start of the series? It's particularly generous here because of the HUGE AoE most pyromancies have.
>>
>>336932778
Because playing single player and getting invaded can be pretty annoying, so whenever I need to grind, I get my souls from invaders by gank squad.

Every time I have to go off course and send time fagging around with invaders, every bit of fun I missed will be extracted from invaders.

It's the circle of life.
>>
File: 1430181732345.jpg (175 KB, 685x443) Image search: [Google]
1430181732345.jpg
175 KB, 685x443
>blue sentinels give DOUBLE tongues
>they get attacked by regular mobs
holy shit I actually LOVE it when the police come, I wish they gave double covenant rewards for other covenants though
>>
>>336940374

I've never had ganking. I grinded to max rank in subros doing nothing but fightclub there, and everyone was really fun to fight.
>>
>>336946230
>holy shit I actually LOVE it when the police come
>blue cov on
>use a branch
>2 hours of reds purples and blues

Funny how you get like 1 blue for 2 reds/purples though
>>
>>336945768
Why don't you understand there's no age check on 4chan?

You're not talking with +25 years old people, you're reading the posts of teenagers and kids.

Of course they are obnoxious and have a shit mentality, they still haven't matured.
>>
File: sensible.gif (2 MB, 245x246) Image search: [Google]
sensible.gif
2 MB, 245x246
>streamer complains about magic
>casts spells while the opponent is paying attention, never layers anything
>streamer complains about sipping
>never uses undead charms
>streamer complains about Faith
>never uses things like Lightning Stake or WoG to punish, never uses tears of denial, never uses deep protection.
>>
>get invasion summoned at Pontiff's
>actual fightclub
>2 go in, whoever wins has to fight the next person who got summoned, this goes until they lose
>all the people waiting stand on the balcony with the host watching the courtyard fights
>my turn
>manage to beat 6 guys in a row
>some asshole kills the host
>get sunlight medal

I don't even want the medal
>>
>>336946415
what even better is if you go on an elevator, drop off on a rafter mid descent and chameleon there, because no one will ever find you there.

pop a tree of giants and you can practically afk and come back hours later to a fuck ton of souls
>>
>>336946180
why can't we aim spells like bows? or at least given some kind of crosshair to work with?

or do we have to make sure that kb+m remains inferior and blindly accept the awful requirement of having to memorize the 3 arbitrary angles available for free-casting? (0 degrees, and 45 degrees up & down)
>>
>>336932778
I used an ember early game and got invaded by two guys within a minute. Never again. I don't know what you fucks are talking about not finding solo hosts.
>>
>>336933809
>The idea of friends is this foreign to some people on /v/
Time to get out!
>>
>>336947007
but you can aim a spell like a bow? if you aim with a bow, then swap to a catalyst WITHOUT MOVING, your spell will hit wherever your crosshair just was. you can get absurdly long range snipes with longer range spells that way
>>
>>336936438
Holy shit my smile just fucking dropped. Sorry to hear that bro
>>
>>336945768
>summoning guys
>but can't understand letting them do anything for you

So, what, you summon people to watch you play?
>>
>>336932778

>This is muh first souls game
>Waaaaaah, people are WRONG for not playing the game the way I play it waaaaaaah

Invasions aren't about "muh fairness" crybaby, sorry that other people are having fun playing the game with friends? Either drop your duel sign or fucking get creative bitch boy, they enemies are there for a reason. I love PvP in 3, fighting someone with phantoms is always way more fun, beating them down feels awesome.
>>
>>336945768
>what is a duel sign?

That is all what you said applies to, if I am summoned in someone else's world I'll kick the shit out of an invader, if they summon a duel sign I fuck off.
>>
anyone on pc able to help me get twin princes greatsword? just need to transfer from one char to another
>>
File: 1458218410183.jpg (62 KB, 624x440) Image search: [Google]
1458218410183.jpg
62 KB, 624x440
>>336936438
>>
Is there any reason why you can parry someone that's 2-handing greatswords and curved greatswords? I would think that trading fast attack speed would give you an unparryable 2-handed R1. I'm glad that most parry spammers fuck up when trying to parry my Exiled, but it's just dumb when it works. Sometimes it feels like I should just straightsword spam like 70% of the people in this game.
>>
>>336949471
You are aware if you do that with someone from here you're not gonna get it back, right?
>>
>leave summon sign at pontiff for dueling
>get summoned, end up at area with giants and host is running through them
> follow host, he seems to think I'm just a normal co op summon and goes to alligators, help him kill them
> he keeps trying to light bonfire and doesn't know why it isn't working, go up to him with my back turned so he can kill me and light bonfire since I feel so sorry for him
> Ignores me and keeps going
> aldritch invades
> another aldritch invades
> I just sit there and watch host get shreked
>>
>>336949471
I'm at SL 93, hit me up if you want
>>
>>336950130
Hosts can still light bonfires while an invader or summon is in their world. They just can't use them
>>
>>336950040
You should use the horsehoof ring + knight slayer ring, especially if you're trying to deal with light attack straight sword shitters.

Or you can just use certain weapon arts + armor to just poise through it.
>>
>>336946683
>casts spells while the opponent is paying attention, never layers anything
This happened in every DaS but it was specially hilarious in 2
>get invaded as soon as you get to iron keep
>some guy in full hexer's with sunset staff
>R1R1R1R1R1R1R1 fucking dark orbs
>dodge them by sidestepping, slowly get closer
>eventually roll through and take half his hp with a normal post roll one handed swing of a claymore
>he panics and falls to the lava
>>
>>336950542
I just 2-hand my Exiled and poise through everything with R1s. I used to be a longsword shitter in DS2 before I discovered powerstanced whips. Since poise is busted in this game I can poise through a 2-handed R1 from an ultra greatsword with my curved greatsword. It's hilarious.
>>
Okay now I really see what invaders are talking about I just got summoned to go through an area I just completed solo and we got invaded 4 times compared to my 0
>>
File: carthus curved sword.jpg (30 KB, 202x344) Image search: [Google]
carthus curved sword.jpg
30 KB, 202x344
This weapon is so fucking good. incoming nerf.
>walk up to shitter with Buckler + Dragonslayer Axe
>he parries nothing
>I R1 x 2
>he rolls as i let an R2 go
>hits him and staggers
>R1
>he parries while I charge R2
>dies
easiest fucking game of my life
>>
>way of blue
>summon friend
>dried fingers
>laugh as invaders can't wait two seconds for another invader and bumrush.
Helping out darkmoons with a friend is fun as fuck. Doubly so when I see some weeb name so I know its one of you fags.
Bonus fun with branches and prism stones.
>>
>>336951513
The Murakumo and Exiled do more damage. If I could proc bleed in three 2-hand hits with this, i'd use it.
>>
>>336952067
this is the curved sword not the Ultra version. More range than the Falchion
>>
>>336932778
you learn which zones are good to invade in. I recommend the 2nd bonfire in the Dragon Peak, the one where you are on a ledge and when you enter a NPC summon spawns.

9/10 times when I invade there, the host will be alone and I'll even get help from the NPC invader if I need it. It's also a linear gauntlet, so host has very limited ways to avoid you.
>>
>>336945768
I go the other way, as an invader I actively point at a blue phantom if there's one there, wanting to just fight them if nothing else since you get twice the rewards, then if they let me I point for just the phantoms he's had summoned to work my way to him in gauntlets of 1v1.
>>
File: 20160508150218_1.jpg (423 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160508150218_1.jpg
423 KB, 1920x1080
>>336952354
i used to use the carthus curved sword as my primary but since i found the wonders of the Profaned UGS ive been using this bad boy the most with the carthus as a side equip
>>
I'll drop a tip here for you cancer fags to spread to reddit. Use Spiked Mace (drop from fat women in Undead Settlement. Get one hit to stagger and then weapon art. Weapon art will continue the stagger for at least 2 more hits. Unless the other dude dropped a shitload into Vigor, he will die in those 3 hits and be stunlocked for the entire duration.
>>
>>336946415
I invaded some dude yesterday who got 2 (TWO!) Blues summoned right after the other. Needless to say, he found some courage in his newfound numbers, and they all approached me. So I did what any good invader would do, and took advantage of their boldness. Amazing how reckless people get when they think they have the upper hand. Protip: you don't rush into a swarm of snake men (and me) just because you think you can stunlock them all to death. You can't.

It's only a shame that I was farming shackles at the moment, because when I killed one, I completed the invasion. They were pretty bad, though.
>>
>>336953481
epic blog friend
>>
>>336951513
You're a cunt, Guardsman Dan.

>>336953538
Poor baby.
>>
>>336953440
Spread it yourself you dumb tumor
>>
>>336932778

What is the average level right now for NG+? I'm level 120 and I never see summon signs and people rarely invade me. Am I too high or too low? I feel like I'm way too high
>>
>>336953625
nah, I'm fine seeing some retard get 2000 upvotes for posting a video that showcases a clearly broken mechanic, and everyone dropping fat memes to celebrate him.
>>
>>336951513
one of my favorite weapons
love it for both dex and luck builds
>>
>>336953725
I don't know man. I got one character at level 75 at ng+ and another at 125, and I barely see any signs on either of them.

I guess most people just stop playing after they complete the game on NG. My only sure method of encountering other people regularly is to just start a new character.
>>
>>336953598
Nah m8, I'm Michael on PS4
>>
Poise would single handedly fix how horrible gank squads are.

You'd actually be able to swing a large sweeping weapon around and fight off multiple people, instead of eating one R1 into 50. Hyperarmor does fucking nothing against multiple people.

In fact, poise would fix R1 spam asap.

Man just bring back poise and I can already see a nicer meta. Vitality is trash enough in this game that you won't even see havels without severely gimping themselves
>>
>>336944251
Probably a hacker yourself. Ive come across 2 hackers in my 225 hours playing.
>>
>>336944251
one of those "hackers" probably fucked your account by making it seem like you were cheating. They can do it by just attacking you. That would put you in the player-pool of other hackers, aka soft-ban, so you're forced to play against even more hackers (aka script kids).
>>
File: thisboard.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
thisboard.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>336932778
Can you shitters stop calling invasions a PvP? Its not PvP in any sane definition and whats more who cares about invasions anyway?
>>
File: 1462542368366.png (321 KB, 672x703) Image search: [Google]
1462542368366.png
321 KB, 672x703
>>336954719
>Player Versus Player, or PvP, is a type of multiplayer interactive conflict within a game between two or more live participants.
>>
>>336954817
So you are capable of googling definition. Thats a good start. Now are you able to spot the difference between the definition and invasions?
>>
>>336954719
>who cares about invasions anyway?

Yeah! Who cares about the series most unique feature?
>>
>>336954916
Hosts are still participants because being embered is an invitation to every invader.
>>
>>336932778
Invasions are tailored to target people with phantoms.

If you try to invade, the game purposefully puts you up against people that are summoning. Dark Souls 2 worked the same way. And the more Summons you have helping you, the higher up the invasion priority list you go.

Solo players are the least likely to get invaded unless they dry finger
>>
Does anybody have any idea how darkroom summons work can you get summoned from anywhere to anywhere as long as they're in range or is it zone specific?
>>
>>336934000
I once cooped through DS2 with a friend, was pretty fun. We ganked a couple invaders but at least in that game ganking wasn't a huge issue so we didn't care
>>
File: Maison-Ikkoku-Episode-53.jpg (19 KB, 416x304) Image search: [Google]
Maison-Ikkoku-Episode-53.jpg
19 KB, 416x304
>>336955080
>use ember
>use dried finger
>use giants seed
>use white branch and hide in some obscure location
>see reds, purples and blues keep spawning in and getting fucked by each other and NPCs.

ah, ah. ah.
>>
>>336955016
Well, that statement is completely wrong ,but yes, hosts are participant. Being a participant doesnt require consent. I will drop a hint, its the "conflict" and "live" part.

>>336955008
I should have really put it another way. Who cares about its balance?
>>
>>336954916
I'm just browsing through page one but holy shit you are retarded
>>
>>336955080
>Dark Souls 2 worked the same way
Was this on console or something? I put over 600 hours into DS2 on PC, mostly doing PvP, and I rarely encountered ganks.
>>
File: 20160508183249_1.jpg (528 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160508183249_1.jpg
528 KB, 1920x1080
>>336955462
You are retarded, invasions consist of player versus player activity. The ember item alone warns you of invaders. If you are in ember form you are giving consent to being tenderly loved by invaders.
>>
>>336955596
Good argument you have there, friend. Dont let me hold you though, go back to browsing for those juicy OW threads.
>>
>>336955849
Oh boy, I am not arguing host isnt eligible to being "participant" in your pvp definition. Again, the problem is in the "conflict" and "live" part of the definition. Back to drawing board.
>>
>>336955395
The only one who gets fucked in that scenario are reds.
>>
>>336955307
And I know it seems like a dumb question i only ask because I was once summoned to the peak from the high wall but it seemed like an error
>>
>>336956034
What problem moron? As far as I'm concerned it IS live conflict because it's happening in real time between two or more players.
>>
>>336956137
>life conflict
How the fuck did you put it together? There are two problems. With the conflict part. And the second with the live part. Its ironic you would call me moron though.
>>
>>336956036
You mean blues, since everyone wants the sick two tongue drop they have, and they have to clear the world of all invaders
>>
>>336932778
God, I fucking hate spear and rapier fags so much. Such huge fucking reach, wide fucking hitboxes, fast attacks, great tracking. You can't roll to the side of a rapier or spear- it'll track you so fucking well all they need to do is spam r1.

I hope honest to God that anyone who has ever used a rapier or spear gets burnt alive and dies
>>
>>336956334
>they have to clear the world of all invaders

nope
>>
>>336934847

Bloodborne had my favorite PvP of the entire series. It's such a shame that bell maidens were only in 2 areas and if you did co-op.

If there was a bell maiden in every single area it would have been fucking perfect..
>>
>>336956334
purples don't get bonus for killing blues. They get their shit by killing literally anyone, so everyone is a target. Blue get one reward for every red or purple they kill, so they're good.

Red on the other hand only gets their reward if the host dies.
>>
File: 1462513759956.jpg (30 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
1462513759956.jpg
30 KB, 480x357
>>336956262
Stop being retarded. How about you care to explain why I'm wrong instead of constantly repeating "lol you're wrong" like an ignoramus that has nothing to back up their argument.
>>
>>336932778
>hurr I want to mess up someone's run
>hurr why won't they let me mess up his run??!!
Fuck you
>>
>>336956557
lol you're wrong
>>
>>336956689
Why should a host be allowed unlimited phantoms at the cost of one ember?
>>
>>336956410
CSRfag here. I dont understand why they changed tracking on thrusting weapons. It used to be their weakness, now its their strength.

>>336956557
Sure thing. In the definition of PvP, there are two or more parties of live players in conflict. In invasions, there are 3 groups. They player +summons, the environment and the invader. Now invader is in conflict with the player and summons. Its his goal to kill them. Meanwhile player and summons are in conflict with environment, their goal is to get to the boss. And since Environment isnt live and there isnt a conflict from player to invader then its not PvP. Its PvE with player controller mob. So call it invasions. PvP is duels or arenas.

Not only is this factually correct, it doesnt lead to confusion.
>>
>>336956484
shiieeeet i wasnt even thinking of rosario reds, i was thinking of sunlight reds but you might be right.
do sunlight reds get medals for everyone dead phantom?
what about the host, does he get shit from dead blues or sunlight invaders? I know the host gets nothing from reds, and shackles from purples.
>>
>>336957127
I think the host will just get a ton of souls from every dead enemy phantom, meaning every time a red or purple dies. Also souls from all the NPC kills due to giant seed.

I think sunbro invader only get their reward if host dies, same as red.
>>
>>336956410
>great tracking
great tracking? Just great?
The tracking on that estoc is literally the only reason people even use the estoc, it's not just great, it's absolutely fucking insane.
>>
So what is the PvP level most people are going for end game? I just hit 120 since that's what it was while I was playig DaS1 and Bloodborne, but is it actually higher or lower?

Or are the Darkmoon Blades just broken?
>>
>>336957379
just roll away from it. People only get fucked when they start rolling in circles around the estoc spammer. It's very easy to parry if you just spam parry with Caestus. Estoc can do aprox 2 attacks per second, and Caestus can do 2 parries per second. Due to low tick-rate, a parry will almost always connect if you just spam parry after their first 2 hits.
>>
>>336956961
Because if you're thinking you want to go around killing people for fun willy-nilly, you better have the skills to back it up.
>>
If Yuria never showed up in my world, can I still get chameleon? The pilgrim is absolutely nowhere to be found in the church.
>>
File: 1458500357313.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458500357313.jpg
230 KB, 1280x960
>>336934000

Must suck not having friends.

I have like eight or nine friends that I regularly hang out with, and they all have Dark souls III. It's not an uncommon scenario for some of us to fight a boss together, or summon each other and use dried fingers to pull in phantoms.

I also have a group of three friends who finished the entirety of dark souls II and III together, so it's not like it's unheard of.
>>
>>336956095
Vice versa for me, I think it's anywhere mane
>>
File: 1462737376811.jpg (45 KB, 297x269) Image search: [Google]
1462737376811.jpg
45 KB, 297x269
>>336932778
I'm trying to farm the fucking concords with just 350 luck

IM
FUCKING
POSSIBLE

Meanwhile all my summoning sessions (the all 6 of them) as a blue ended up with me getting NOTHING
N
O
T
H
I..
..N
G
Either because
1- the motherfucking red phantom kills the host before I can even move a foot
2- the gank squad saves the day

From is fucking incompetent when it comes to balancing the online in their games.
>>
File: 20160504180206_1.jpg (331 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160504180206_1.jpg
331 KB, 1920x1080
>>336957580
Why should a host be allowed unlimited phantoms at the cost of one ember?
>>
>>336957495
you're way too high for darkmoons

the only people who wear the way of blue covenant item are people playing the game. you don't wanna go higher than 75 with a +8 weapon, 85 with a +10.
>>
>>336957495
I get summoned once every 10 mins or so at level 75 blues. I NEVER get summoned at level 125. So my guess is don't go above level 80 if you want covenant PVP.
>>
>>336956961
Sounds like you need to git gud
>>
>>336934000
are you serious this happens literally every night with me and my mate. We have co-oped through every souls game and had heaps of fun
>>
File: 1400886364934.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1400886364934.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>try out being an absolute madman
>get summoned to a guy being invaded
>start fighting the invader, almost beat them
>host comes in and kills me
>dies to the other invader
Why do you people do this? Also, what's the best way to go about being a madman? Putting down my sign or red eye invading people?
>>
>>336946683
the charms effects are so short and they're hard to hit so I don't bother
>>
>>336957576
oh I know that, although rolling backwards still isn't the greatest idea because most thrusting attacks have a good amount of phantom hitbox. I just stay away from rapiers and wait for them to come to me, then use hyperarmor.
Also, fuck the caestus and it's stupid instant parry. Every single day I wake up I pray that FROM has fixed that glitch.
I mean, it has to be a glitch right? No way they would make that intentional.
>>
>>336957706
>>336957715

Okay, so new character the the Blades.
Should be fine for standard red or purple pvp though, right?
>>
>>336957850
Just invade.
>>
>>336957693
Because it's their game.
>>
>>336957625
Thanks for subverting the game and turning it into a thing it was never supposed to be.
>>
File: snuggly.jpg (41 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
snuggly.jpg
41 KB, 474x378
Ganksquads aren't even a problem, they tend to be made up of shitters. The bigger problem is Invading in NG at level 30 to a host in NG+++ who seems to be about level 120 and pops a seed.
>>
>>336957962
It's my game as well if they use an ember.
>>
>>336957926
Yep. Most fight clubs are after Pontiff, 80-130. 40-55 for Aldrich Faithful, 20-40 for Watchdogs. You'll always find someone to red or purple invade in any area that isn't easy or quick (Profaned Capital, for one).
>>
File: 1410808274097.png (520 KB, 832x450) Image search: [Google]
1410808274097.png
520 KB, 832x450
>>336957850
You can do either or.
Just remember to bring hunter charms, the horse hoof ring, some white branches and a weapon of your choice.

You can either
>Actually help someone through an area like a white phantom
Or
>Pretend to help someone, wait for them to get ambushed and kill them
>>
File: Dragonslayer-Swordspear.png (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Dragonslayer-Swordspear.png
55 KB, 512x512
Two weapons, the Farron Greatsword and Dragonslayer Swordspear, are an invader's dream come alive when paired with an obscuring ring. Nothing feels better than flying out of the woodwork with the Farron greatsword while the hosts gang is taking on a big enemy, or picking someone off from behind invisibility with a bolt of heavenly judgement with the sword spear.
>>
File: 1461546818982.png (689 KB, 949x1250) Image search: [Google]
1461546818982.png
689 KB, 949x1250
>>336958060
I'm that host. I like doing that in the Farron forest, or the first Irithyll area. Pretty funny seeing invaders get murdered by giant crabs/pontiff knights.
>>
>>336957850
I put down my sign in settlement. It's either you help the host kill phantoms or he attacks you. Majority of the time he will die to mobs.

I remember getting summoned into a world with two other purple phantoms. We all ganged up and pushed his shit in, does that make us as bad as gankers?
>>
>>336957897
>I mean, it has to be a glitch right? No way they would make that intentional.

Unfortunately I think it's intended. Caestus isn't the only weapon with that fast speed either. All fist weapons have it. The reason people use Caestus is because it weighs the least, at 0.5 weight.

The fanbase seems to have a hard-on for parries, so I doubt it will get changed. It used to be synonomous with skill, but it has become a cheap gimmick, where you can literally 1shot a guy from full health if you use Hornet Ring, if you just get one single parry of.
>>
>>336936438
You should've died too faggot
>>
>>336932778
>game with shitty pvp system is shitty
>waaahhh I can't gank new players as effectively as I could in previous installments
>this is lame, pvp isn't fun when the odds aren't fair!
>its completely fair when I invade new players with my 300 hours ultra build, what do you mean its cheap? 1v1 is fair!
lol Dark Souls pvp fags always have been the worst. Most of them are scrubs, I barely ever get invaded when playing late game content but when in a noob area I get invaded constantly. Then you fags pretend there is an honor code and you aren't just trying to gank noobs.
>>
>>336958246
>three purps in one world
>not fighting each other for more shackles before the last guy killing the host
your way was funny at least
>>
>>336957850
invade in the Aldrich or wolf zones. Go after the aldrich or wolf invaders. They have less health and less estus than the host, and host will probably help you kill them. This works because purples get reward for killing anyone, not just host.
>>
>>336958360
people have a hard-on for parries in response to the straight sword spam at release, along with poise being replaced by a 2-attack stunlock that can let you get a parry off every single time if your opponent attacks more than twice. The caestus just makes a bad situation worse.
>>
>>336958069
No it's not. You're literally going into their game.
>>
> dueling at pontiff
> guy hits me with one r1 from his fire buffed dark sword
> 80% health gone
Was this guy cheating or what?
>>
>>336958550
Personally I prefer the R1 spam over getting randomly 1shot after getting insta-parried, especially after I've been shitting on the dude.
>>
>>336958815
What was your total health value? You might have just invaded a way higher level player.
>>
>>336957875
don't misinfo, bro. the AoE and length is enough for a competent player.
>>
>>336958884
About 23
>>
>>336958815
if he used the right rings, and had low equip load, and a +10 dark sword, it sounds plausible, especially if you haven't invested much into health.
>>
>>336958869
I do to, I'm just stating why everything is like it is.
The worst part is that apart from that the actual pvp combat is probably the best in the series. Same feel of movement from 1, but it's like 2 where things like spacing and timing actually matter, albeit less so.
>>
>>336958785
When you ember you are literally asking to be invaded.
>>
>>336959114
or maybe, just maybe the guy is literally asking for more health for PVE encounters.
>>
Around the grapes expect the japes
>>
>>336959258
That's what offline mode is for.
>>
>trying to beat champ at level 36 + 200 AR for the Hornet Ring

how do I gg
and can his attacks be parried
if so which ones
>>
File: 4BUaATK.gif (988 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
4BUaATK.gif
988 KB, 500x400
>Wearing Armor of Thorns set
>Use curved greatsword against full Havel guy with ultra greatsword
>We both 2-hand R1
>Neither of us stagger
>ultra swings slower than curved so I get my second hit off faster and wreck him

I'm enjoying it but is it honestly fair?
>>
>>336959093
yeah the PVP is a lot smoother and more responsive than older games, which ironically might be why parrying has become such a gimmick. It has become too reliable because of the improved netcode, whereas before it always used to be a gamble.
>>
>>336959114
Bruh, that's like saying a woman in a dress is asking to be raped. You fucking victim shamer.
>>
>>336959491
Yeah he can be parried. I don't think his shoulder bash, punch, or kick can be parried though.
>>
>>336959491
Parry those huge wind up ones, the stab and circle slash, you'll have plenty of time to think about when to parry.

Roll and punish everything else
>>
>>336959594
All women deserve rape.
>>
>>336959491
his halberd attacks can be parried. You could use the carthus milk (or blood?) ring for more i-frames for dodging, since he will fuck you regardless if he manages to hit you.
>>
>>336959579
that was intentional in previous games though. parrying in pvp for 1 and 2 was about predicting whether your opponent was going to attack you at that instant or not. The more educated your guess, the better. Now with the caestus and the 2-hit stunlock it's just purely reaction based, so you can teach a neanderthal how to parry within a day.
>>
File: astora_greatsword.png (14 KB, 189x285) Image search: [Google]
astora_greatsword.png
14 KB, 189x285
What's the best weapon for a 40/30 dex/str build? Currently using pic related.
>>
>>336957379
Okay, absolutely fucking absurd tracking. I can beat rapierfags if I get my timing and spacing right, but spears have such fucking good reach that I can't compete.
>>
>>336959741
>>336959726
>>336959612
ty
>>
So I am a total noob at this game only been playing for a couple days, why is it that everytime I invade someone there are like 2 other faggots with him to protect his ass. Why do people care so much about not losing they have to get their gaybois in with them, I just wanted a nice assassination or a duel but 3v1 is just autistic children who want to win too badly. Whats so bad about losing an invasion what am I missing out on?
>>
File: 1249512788293.jpg (86 KB, 578x588) Image search: [Google]
1249512788293.jpg
86 KB, 578x588
>It's another "Invading Red Phantom / Sunbro / Purple Phantom attack Watchdogs while they're trying to kill the host" episode

Are people just fucking retarded? WE ALL HAVE THE SAME FUCKING GOAL
>>
File: 1462158310363.png (979 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462158310363.png
979 KB, 707x1000
>mfw purple invader
>>
>>336959856
use whatever feels good to you. If you're asking which weapon has highest dps, it will probably be a refined Dark Sword or Estoc, since they have very low stamina cost and fast attack speed.
>>
>>336959858
spears are the bane of anything without a long and fast rolling r1, like the 2h BKGA rolling r1. I swear it's actually impossible to beat a spear user without parrying if you don't have a good poke.
>>
>>336959937
just hide behind NPCs and attack when they attack the npcs. Eventually you will bleed them dry of estus.
>>
Is there any reason why if you die after you invade, you drop your souls at that spot? DaS 2 had you drop your souls where you were standing when you used a cracked orb.
>>
>>336960029
Friendly fire does happen
But reds who attack other reds/bluereds are scum.

Can't get mad at purples, they're mad
>>
>>336960035
The red should be smiling
>>
>>336960029
purples don't actually
also I invade as sunbro and I've never seen another sunbro attack another invader, although there was a time where 2 aldrich's and a blue ganged up on me
made me really mad, because by the time I killed all of them the host had hidden himself halfway across the map with seed of tree of giants, and I just didn't feel like looking for him.
>>
>>336960056
Man, it's good to know it isn't just me. I use the pontiff knight sword... Fucking great weapon but it doesn't have a poke and the rolling attack/R2 is literal dogshit.

I can beat almost any weapon in the game reliably if I play right, but fucking spears destroy me every time. Oh and those FUCKING double poke swords. Jesus fuck
>>
Just put a sign outside of pontif and join some fight club. Took me less than 2 hours to farm all 30.
>B-but I'm bad at PvP!
Why do even try to invade then?
>>
>>336960142
another mechanic to discourage invasions. Really don't like the change. Also an invitation to git gud
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.