[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRO OMFG BRO CHECK THIS OUT BRO >spam grenades in chokepoint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19
File: junkrat-overwatch-header.jpg (240 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
junkrat-overwatch-header.jpg
240 KB, 675x380
BRO

OMFG BRO

CHECK THIS OUT BRO

>spam grenades in chokepoint
>put down riptire
>drive it over to objective
>detonate
>team kill

BRO IM SO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS GAME LMAO
>>
riptire is balanced, just fucking hit it.
>>
>>336928442
>>336928032
This. Junkrat is literally a perfectly designed hero. His kit has utility, he can be useful on both sides if played right, and rip tire is a balanced skill with high reward for creative usage.
>>
People actually complain about Junkrat? One of the few heroes that takes skill outside of his ult, and his tire has 100 hp
>>
riptire is definitely balanced, if anything a little weak. that being said junkrat imo is one of the only heroes thats probably pushing the op barrier. unlimited ammo just allows way to much nade spam, not to mention he has insane utility as well as plenty of frontline damage
>>
>>336928534
>defender
>is incredible at offense too

Thats not balance then you fucktard. Same goes for Mei.
>>
File: 1210360880948.gif (47 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1210360880948.gif
47 KB, 800x800
Is that the Demoman?

Sorry, I already played TF2 nine years ago. And we had enough "Demoman OP" threads nine years ago

here have an image from back then
>>
>>336928568
>junkrat
>skill

LMAO, any retard can get 20+ kills a game with him. Even if they were using a pad on the PC version.
>>
DUDE
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN
START YOUR ENGINES
LMAO
>>
>>336928664
overly aggressive response to anyone in this thread, but yes thats his main problem. I really think reserve ammo should regen over time for a few heroes, just to discourage the nade left click spam all day. I play this guy and do really well, not butthurt about it though
>>
>>336928032
What I dont understand is why anyone would choose junkrat over phara
>>
>>336928664
>incredible at offense

Not really bruv. There are certain heroes that just fucking shit on him. Road Hog ult counters rip tire, turret counters rip tire.

He's good on offense, but there are heroes who are way fucking better in that aspect. He's just good in both capacities.
>>
>>336928568
>heroes
Errrrr you mean champions?
>>
>>336928664
>is incredible on offense too
but he's not, he is squishy as fuck and can easily be stomped by defenders. His trap toolkit works well on defense.

Mei on the other hand has the retarded ice block
>>
why do 90% of tracer players suck dicks
>>
Mei and Bastion are the most overpowered, bullshit characters in the game.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>336928840
People who were proficient at quake pick phara, those who werent pick junkrat
>>
>>336928840
Because you can spam your grenades from a safe location.
Get airborne with Pharah and the whole team targets you so you're dead in one second.
>>
>>336928880
Because Tracer sucks dick
>>
>>336928032
Spotted the assblasted bastion player.
>>
>>336928930
>mei
only her ult is strong
>bastion
he can be countered by so many things, you have to be really shit to find him op
>>
>>336928840
LoS.
>>
>>336928930
bastion just need a spin-up and maybe even an overheat adjustment to his chaingun form. He does fuck all in biped form.

Mei should have her R2 removed or be able to break her safespace ice shield
>>
>>336928804
Im sorry im just really mad I got a quadkill with Genji but the POTG went to junkrat because he killed three people with the riptire
>>
>>336928970
What are you blathering about? She's not even high speed aside from her shift.

Are you trying to say that hitting with a projectile traveling in a straight line is more skillful than a projectile with an arc?
>>
>>336928930
Reinhardt
>b-but reinhardt is weak
yes, on his own. But reinhardt enables the absolute peak of degeneracy in this game by protecting squishies so they can obliterate your asshole.

Zenyetta defended by Reinhardt will shred tanks like Roadhog in a few hits with Discord Orb up. Torbjorn turrets and Bastion protected by a reinhardt dont need to worry about counters except for Pharah which can quickly be limited by an enviroment with a low ceiling.

Reinhardt combos so well with some things that its stupid how much damage they can shit out from behind a reinhardt.
>>
>>336929412
>Needing 3-4 characters just to counter one.
>>
>>336928840
Shooting directly at people while you are behind cover.
They deal a SHITON of damage with no fallof. 120 is insane, you can kill most classes with two shots with both of them
>>336928970
??
If anything, people who can actually aim can pick any of them. Not because most people suck at games means that the rag launcher or the nades in QUake are meant to spam and block paths.
Shitty "hardcore/pro/serious" quake players always complain when you kill them with grenades because it does not fit in their head that people can simply aim the damn thing and they thing it was just luck. If you know hot to aim, you can deal massive amount with both of them.
Also,
>Comparing Overwatch with Quake, when the movibility is not even close to be the same.
look at him and laugh.
>>
>>336928664
>Torbjorn is amazing at defense but also pretty annoying on offense
>everyone threatens to report you if you play as Torbjorn on offense
Shit community
>>
>>336929071
>Only her ult is strong.

A slow and freeze with her fucking basic attacks, a right click that shreds anything.

Her stupid fucking wall and safety space have no fucking cooldown so she's near impossible to kill unless your whole team focuses her, and even then she gets 250 fucking HP
>>
>>336929750
I mean I dont get mad at the players if there are two Mei's on the offense team and they completely shred the defense team, but I know thats bad balancing
>>
>>336928714
Junkrat takes skill.
>>
>>336929839
>not being able to kill her before she freezes you
>having problems with the wall
how bad r u
>>
Literally the best character to play as.
>>
>>336929996
t. Mei main
>>
>>336928930
Bastion can be killed easily if you don't jump into an other part of the map like a retard and actually se where he is. He needs a rework. He is easy to kill and really bad against a decent team unless Bastion's team is carring him, he can't do shit, but the spread of his minigun is retarded.
If he could swith between shoting a lot with spread, or dealing less damage per second with less spread, that would be cool.
Mei is like a fucking smoke grenade, if people play wrong, she can do more harm that good. She is not really strong because she can only focus fire to be decent, so she does not have many options to fight besides 1v1 but she does not have the mobility to put herself in that situation. She is meh.
>>
>>336930141
i dont even play mei
>>
NERF DEMO
>>
>>336930208
t. Mei main
>>
>>336930208
I can tell you dont play with or played against mei, dont worry
>>
>>336928032
This reminds me, last night I had a dream where I could actually play Demoman competently.
>>
>>336930667
okay shitter :^)
>>
>all these whining shitters

Can't wait for the game to require a price tag to play.
>>
File: 15135656246264.png (3 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
15135656246264.png
3 KB, 259x194
>>336928032
BRO

OMFG BRO

CHECK THIS OUT BRO

>post overwatch threads
>shitpost about it in other threads
>make more threads despite several being up
>get paid by Blizzard

BRO IM SO FUCKING GOOD AT SHILLING THIS GAME LMAO
>>
>>336931017
what is it with every single thread about video games being called a shill thread lately?
>>
>>336930073
literally the worst character

everytime I see a junkrat I get a smile on my face
easiest kill I ever got

lol
>>
Reinhardt on defensive game modes is the most Team-essential player in the game outside of support. Prove me wrong
>>
>>336931109
>lately
try 3 years

or are you fresh off the bus as well?
>>
>>336931109
Same reason people say cuck, meme, and kek: they saw other people posting it, didn't understand how to use it, and just repeat it over and over anyway
>>
>>336931109
Are you implying people are so gosh darn excited for this piece of shit game that they just CANT HELP but make 10+ threads about it at the same time? Sure thing bud, seems legit.
>>
>>336931354
it's been more so lately, you can't like any new game without being called a shill
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 500x724) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 500x724
>>336928840
Because Pharah is dogshit as long as her Rocket Launcher doesn't gib people. Also her Ult is near useless since it does so little damage and begs for you to get sniped by Widowmaker or Hanzo.
>>
>>>/vg/owg
>>
>spam grenades
>the entire map can see where your giant red tracers are coming from and come to shit on you
>your tire is loud as fuck and dies to 1-2 hits from anything

woa bro are you saying you've found a hero in Overwatch thats really good at killing day 1 non FPS players? wow please tell me more i haven't been able to find any character that can do that!
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-05-08_14-30-17-000.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-05-08_14-30-17-000.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
>>336928970
This was it for me, but replace Quake with Rocket Arena. Her ult is kinda mediocre though, but that's probably just because it's actually a balanced ability rather than being an auto-kill.
>>
>>336931496
its been exactly like this for close to 3 years on /v/
>>
>>336931623
cant get more wrong than this
>>
>>336931636
>>>/vr/
>>
>>336928032
>a single shot from any other character stops the riptire
>>
>>336932243
>a single shot from the riptire stops the enemy team
>>
>junkrat
>op
Yeah, no.
>>
>>336932709
he has a good ult thats easy to get
only reason why 'competitive' teams picked him on both sides in offense and defense
when you're playing alone in an uncoordinated team hes pretty shit compared to other characters you could pick
>>
>>336928032
he is one of the most balanced in the game

and his ulti can be easily countered and is a massive blow if you destroy it
>>
>>336928714
Demo man didnt have an ultimate that could wipe a team
>>
File: 1358706564278.jpg (119 KB, 612x528) Image search: [Google]
1358706564278.jpg
119 KB, 612x528
>mfw booting up the closed beta back in October and instantly realizing this guy would be OP
LETS PUT DEMOMAN IN THE GAME BUT GIVE HIM INFINITE AMMO
>>
Said it before and I stand by it

The problem isn't bad character design it's bad map design. Capture points that are only slightly larger than aoe ultimates and chokepoints that bastion can defend inevitably are retarded.
>>
>>336928032
>pick pharrah
>be invincible since junk can't hit in the air

Every hero has a hard counter. If you think any hero is op you are a bad player lol.
>>
>>336931262
Well, you don't really have much to play with, anyway. Rein depends on his team to win and overall good coordination, and the other possible tanks to absorb some damage or weak the enemy team is Winston.
Roadhog.
Besides pulling distracted people off or being lucky enought to flank people unaware, he can't do much against people who know he is there.
D.va
Piss poor damage. Her movibility is not a big deal at all. Almost useless without her mecha. Not really great barrier abilities.
Zanrya
Not enought damage, and overall really weak tank that has all the worst conditions of the tanks with not much in favor. Her damage is weak, so her ult is almost useless without a team to back you up (like rein), and she need to be close to deal a liiittle bit more of damage but that means exposing yourself or fighting people who don't know you were there (like Readhog, but she can only regen armor and not health). The barrier can't protect a lot of people and has a high cd (that you relly on to deal absolutely pisspoor damage). If they see you using your shiel, they can ignore just like people ignore genji.
Zenrya is the kind of class that could help ANOTHER tank to be great, but alone she is not a bid deal. Roadhog or Reaper with a barrier can be good, same with having half the team or more packet in a single point of the map, but alone you can't do shit and you are worst at everything that the rest of the team can do. She need more damage after charging herself with barriers, she suck at everything right now. She can be usefull (and fun) but right now she is almost a waste for a single tank slot
>>
>>336934339
mcree is op
>>
>>336935086
Flash bang can't stun and double fan can't deal enough damage to take down zarya with her shield up

btfo
>>
>>336934339
I think he still needs a change. 120 with no falloff is A LOT. He the class I've played the most with, and can see how bullshit that is. Not to mention that you shoot those things really fast. Changing the mine with something like a single mine with longer setup time (not cd) and nerfing his frag damage a little bit might be better.
The tire, well, it's easy to counter, but that's ok because ult should not be instant gratification or a win anyway. I've hold the tire for a lot of time in matches just because I was trying to find a good oportunity to use it, and you can deal more damage with your frags in little time against spreaded enemies so it's not like you will be just walking around while everybody else is using their ults. He need a rework. Two trap and two mines with less damage and a frag with less damage might better for him, and give the tire more healt but the more damaged it's the less damage it will do. If it has too much health, his ult will not only be massive damage in a single burst, it will also be a distraction, and that's too much.
You can shoot both traps and mines, besides when you can't (shitty bug that won't destroy mines when shoot), but that does not mean he should deal 120 per frag. I can destroy a lot of shit with that, and came across other junkrats that can do the same. He needs a rework.
>>
>>336935979
he will still win in a 1 v 1 against zarya
>>
File: Gray.Fox.full.981160.jpg (191 KB, 729x1024) Image search: [Google]
Gray.Fox.full.981160.jpg
191 KB, 729x1024
>Genji doesn't have a blue and orange color scheme

Wasted opportunity desu
>>
>>336928032

This is 100% true.

All characters should take as much skill as Bastion.
>>
>>336929985
Nothing in Overwatch takes skill
>>
File: Get_a_load.jpg (44 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
Get_a_load.jpg
44 KB, 776x602
>>336935054

Oh my god, I've never read so much bullshit in one post.

>D.VA useless without her mecha/her mobility is not a big deal
>Zanrya a weak tank with poor damages

I can't even ... I mean, it's your first video game ? or are you brain dead ?
>>
File: 1434959037640.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1434959037640.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>336928970

Except Phara is far easier to hit targets directly with than Junkrat, her rockets detonate on impact instantly when they miss, they have basically no arc or drop off and do more damage and have longer range.

Phara is one of the most retard friendly characters in the game.
>>
>>336930073
sucks how slow and floaty his grenades are compared with literally ever other grenadier type character before his existence. He's my favorite character but it's awkward to use him after playing TF2 for years
>>
>>336928861
>His trap toolkit works well on defense.

>mine jump behind enemy lines
>create a stronghold in some room
>fuck with enemies as they run off to fight your forces
>if they pursue you they get fucked
>if they ignore you they get fucked
>>
lmao fuck off
junkrat is only good vs idiots
go back to crying about bastion
>>
>>336936771
t. junkrat main
>>
>>336933690
>five pipes
>directs even after bouncing off a surface
>free 100 damage every 5 seconds with his concussive mine that you can instantly det
>trap that can watch his flank and tell him when "FREE KILL HERE"
>>
>>336928840
>Phara Q
>instantly killed by enemy widow or anyone really
>Enemy Phara Q
>gets off the entire ult and no one gives a fuck about her using it
>>
ITT: Bastion mains salty tears
>>
>just counter bastion :^)
too bad he is almost always by a medic and a reinhardt
he shouldn't be able to shred enemies with with such minimal effort
>>
>>336928032

so this is it. this is the future you all chose. This board will be filled with threads whining about character X being a broken piece of shit for the next ten years.

>thanks DOTA
>thanks LoL
>thanks Overwatch
>thanks Blizzard
>>
File: bastion takes skill.webm (3 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
bastion takes skill.webm
3 MB, 1536x864
>>336928930
Mei isn't overpowered, in fact every Mei i've played against has been super easy to deal with once you bait out the wall and just go around/over it.

But getting a Mei on your team is absolute bullshit though. Always throwing down walls in your teams line of fire and never utilizing her slow/stuns properly.

Bastion is broken though
>>
>>336931460
You sound like a fucking moron unaware of the fact that /v/ is probably the most populated board nowadays, of course there's going to be a shit ton of people excited and making threads, it's a huge release whether you want to admit that or not.

It was the same shit with DaS3, MGSV, TW3, etc. Shut the fuck up and go back to plebbit rather than parroting like a little faggot.
>>
>>336936883
I know that feel. In hindsight I should really work on flanking with it more.
>>
File: junkhog.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
junkhog.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>336936973
No it's that pharah that thought she was safe up in the air.
>>
>>336928032
It pleases me to see someone getting angry about an Overwatch character who isn't Bastion.
>>
>>336937209
I love how the fanboys try to pretend like this isn't a common occurrence.
>>
>>336928840
Junkrat has a trap CC and his mine can be used as a trap, a knockback, a knockforward, toss it in there face and detonate mid air or use it to get to a vantage point.

His ult can also be amazing if used sneakily and from a safe spot.

Pharah is just straight forward and boring in comparison.
>>
>>336936751
>create a stronghold in some room
With his two destructible traps that do nothing if you aren't stupid or oblivious enough to walk right on top of them? Yeah boy wow what a "stronghold."
>>
>>336928840
Because Pharah is slow and boring. Junkrat on the other hand rewards going fucking balls out with whacky ideas.
>>
>>336937767
> if you aren't stupid or oblivious enough to walk right on top of them

Then you let junk pelt your forces while Rein desperately tries to keep you shielded from 2 different sides. It's not about them being dumb enough to come in, it's about them HAVING to come in.
>>
>>336937558
>Pharah is just straight forward and boring in comparison.
If you're creative in how and when you use her jet boosters, you can do some really crazy things to the enemy team. It's all about unpredictability and constant movement.
>>
>>336937423
Retards conga lining into a wall of bullets instead of playing around it? Yeah, pretty common.
>>
>>336936591
D.va can't do shit besides being a distraction withour her mecha that does not deal a lot of damage anyway.
I can deal more damage with junkrat that with Zenrya with her damage ramped up thanks to her barrier.

You might be making a comparison between bad play with a class against another bad player with another class, but if you can actually do great with the classes, the downsides of the other are really obvious. Zanrya is really weak in comparison to other tanks and she can't do a great job protecting people consistently. Also while her damage is ramping up, she is a shitty version of every class in the game. learn to play
>>
>>336938125
True, but she's still a lot more linear in how you tackle an encounter than Junkrat, that's all I'm sayin.
>>
>>336938035
Yeah but my point is that an enemy getting behind your defensive line and making a nuisance of themselves is in no way a Junkrat-specific trait, and describing whatever room he's hiding in as a "stronghold" is a ludicrous overstatement.

Yes, you have to go in and deal with him, but when you do you ought to be able to flatten his ass. A response from your team would be demanded just as much by a Pharah, Hanzo, Widowmaker, Genji, or any other goddamn character in the game.
>>
>>336937209
Mei is worse than Bastion at this point. She has amazing CC, great damage, and crazy survival ability. She's just an all around load of fucking shit and I hate her fat chink face.
>>
>>336930073
it's so fucking slow and the hitbox are so HUUUUUGE it's like making airshot with a direct hit in tf2 on a low grav server : not rewarding
>>
>>336938316
Yeah, I guess that's generally true. She's got less of a varied multipurpose toolkit and more of a limited but flexible one.
>>
>>336928032
BRO VIRAL LMAO
>>
Fuck Bastion.
>>
>>336937209
You know what one small change could make Bastion far less frustrating to play against while maintaining his intended strength as a point defense character?

Give his weapon accuracy falloff over distance. That's it! Suddenly, he can't mow down anything in his line of sight regardless of range, but he can still chew through enemy players who fight too close to his zone of influence without dealing with him first.
>>
>>336938858
bastion does half or less damage at a distance
>>
>demoman takes skill for 10 years
>now theres a character that literally presses a button and launches a grenade that wipes the whole team

you actually cant make this up
>>
>>336938414
You can't root those characters out nearly as easy, that's the trick. Plus the fact that junkrat can do more damage to a mass of characters better than them.
>>
File: potg7.webm (3 MB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
potg7.webm
3 MB, 800x500
pharahs pls go
>>
I'm always reminded of Tidus when he says "FIRE IN THE HOLE" it's really annoying me because i cannot unhear it anymore.
>>
>>336939720
Why? Because Tidus got his head blown off?
>>
>>336939573
>You can't root those characters out nearly as easy
can root them out, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>336939785
because they share the same voice actor.
>>
>>336937209
>mei isnt that good
>bastion is broke
t. iam shitter
>>
>>336928714
>Is that the Demoman?
With 7 less stick grenades
>>
>>336939843
you must be pretty autistic

your life is so interesting and your knowledge as well
>>
>>336939624
>pharah does it way up in the sky
>mine jump to get the perfect direct hit
>>
>>336939935
he don't need one since he have a 5 ammo pipe launcher and can refill that baby with bombejuice in an instant.
demoman in tf2 take fucking decade to reload
>>
>>336939843
I actually didn't know that, that's honestly pretty cool to know.
>>
File: SHOWTIME.png (592 KB, 540x582) Image search: [Google]
SHOWTIME.png
592 KB, 540x582
>>336928032
>tfw some pleb step in my trap
>*smirks* "nighty night kid"
>immediately taunt and right click blowing up c4 on trap
>instant kills any light character
>aimlessly lob grenades at choke, get team damage gold
>send out muh wheel and start grinning
>even if they kill me I'm taking them with me martyrdom style
>>
>>336940541
>putting the bomb on the trap

What a fucking waste
>>
>>336928032
Sounds like someone got fucked up by a junkrat.
Don't pin point out single characters in this game. Each of them have some gib shit that's really annoying
>>
>>336940541
I see a lot of inaccuracies in this story, fix it up, we need to post this piece tomorrow dammit!
>>
Junkrat, Mei and Bastion are fine.
The problem are the maps
>chokepoints only
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 720x540
Anyone else reminded of this from the opening menu music?
>>
>>336928856
Put a sock in it.
>>
>>336940728
gets a kill on pretty much anyone that goes in second stories on numbai, which really is only lightweight characters. I really only do it it spots where I can't just lob grenades up at a trapped person easily. On numbai defense it works pretty well when you are pushed back near spawn. Killing a widowmaker is pretty much worth it
>>
Does Overwatch run on toasters?
>>
Literally only takes a single arrow by Hanzo to get the tire to 5% health.
>>
>>336940269
co-incidentally, reinhardt shares the english voice actor for M.Bison in SF4 and SFV
>>
>>336928032
>Throw down bear trap on narrow side path
>throw mine on top
>someone triggers it when I'm in the span room after dying
>R-click for a free kill
>Reaper starts spewing salt when he watches the kill cam and realizes where I am.
>>
>>336941256
I've heard it works comparatively well on somewhat poor computers
It won't work on your 1999 Toshiba satellite though
>>
>>336941256
no
>>
>>336941531
Alright, so it should run decently on an HP notebook.
>>
>>336941256
check their page. i can run it with a a6-3500
>>
File: demoman we did it m8.jpg (83 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
demoman we did it m8.jpg
83 KB, 512x512
>>336928032
demoman takes skill
>>
A stationary Bation isn't a problem
But one that doesn't suck will constantly switch locations and then murderfuck your team with his 450hp instakill ult
>>
>>336936389
I was expecting that too
>>
If you die to junk rats ult you deserve it. You can hear it a mile away and a half decent pair of headphones it very easy to identify which direction its coming from.

Its balanced.
>>
junkrat has a pretty high skill ceiling however. hitting directs and close range combat are something that is gonna require skill. also the tire only has 100 hp so if you can't kill it u fucken bad kid. fuck i've even seen reinhard kill it with his ranged move
>>
File: 1441407654199.png (257 KB, 531x360) Image search: [Google]
1441407654199.png
257 KB, 531x360
>enemy team lets me get the riptire behind their reinhardt
>>
>>336936279
r u srs
>>
>Riptire
>Zenyatta activates transcendence
>Drive around waiting for it to end
>Detonate
>3 kills
It's amazing how people don't just fucking shoot the tire.
>>
When you complain about Junkrat, you're complaining about someone being better than you.
>>
>>336931109
it was much worse a year ago.
>>
>>336928664
>giving 2 fucks about arbitrary labels the devs give to characters
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-05-08_21-28-31-000.jpg (300 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-05-08_21-28-31-000.jpg
300 KB, 1920x1080
shiny butt
>>
File: ScreenShot_16-05-08_21-28-25-000.jpg (287 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_16-05-08_21-28-25-000.jpg
287 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>336928930
hi somilo
>>
>>336933218
when he was kritzkrieged he sure as hell did
>>
>>336928032
>Defending on Hollywood first area
>Place a trap in the door opening in that small monitor room
>Place a mine in the corner attackers got their backs to when entering
>Walk out into the more open area firing grenades with top accuracy
>TRIGGERED
>Detonate mine

Fucking most delish strat in the entire game.
>>
Overwatch is literally TF2 again.

>MOM! The grenade man won't let me walk in a straight line without being blown up!
>MOM! I keep dying when I try to punch the short-range class! Make them stop!
>>
>Play Mei
>ice wall the door right as it opens so none of us can leave
>some autists says they're reporting me
>jokingly say I'm gonna report them too
>they go on this autistic rant for the entire match

Game is fun, thought I was gonna buy it but with autists like these I guess it's best I avoid it.

Not surprised a decent meme game would attract people like this. Before long this is all the community will have
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.