[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vanilla WoW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 24
File: 1456156165.png (1 MB, 1436x1078) Image search: [Google]
1456156165.png
1 MB, 1436x1078
Alright, it seems since Overwatch came out everyone stopped talking about Vanilla WoW, but lets not forget that it's basically confirmed at this point that it's coming out.

So, lets have a Vanilla WoW thread.

>Class/Spec you're going to play
>Race you're going to play
>Favorite Zone
>Favorite Dungeon
>Favorite Raid
>Favorite Capitol City
>>
>it's basically confirmed at this point

No, it isn't.
>>
>>336915956
>Rogue
>Gnome

nothing else matters
>>
Resto Druid
Night Elf
>Favorite Zone
Winterspring
>Favorite Dungeon
BRD
>Favorite Raid
Molten Core
>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge
>>
>that it's basically confirmed at this point that it's coming out
No it isn't.

But I can answer to the questions anyway:

Depends on if there's enough interest for a guild among my acquaintances. If yes, whatever the guild needs the most. If not, probably mage.
Depends on the class/spec, but supposing it's a mage, troll or human.
>Favorite Zone
Hinterlands
>Favorite Dungeon
Zul'Farrak
>Favorite Raid
I didn't do AQ40/Naxx during retail but I'd wager I'd like Naxx the best. Out of raids I have retail experience in, ZG.
>Favorite Capitol City
Orgrimmar
>>
>>336915956
Never Ever
>>
>>336915956

I currently have a level 21 troll hunter on Kronos.

>Favorite Zone
Barrens is pretty fun, as is Duskwallow Marsh (dark and comfy)

>Favorite Dungeon
Blackrock Depths, especially when doing all bosses (takes a few hours) or UBRS

>Favorite Raid
I never raided much in vanilla, idk, maybe UBRS if you count that as a raid. It needed 10 people.

>Favorite Capitol City
Orgrimmar
>>
>>336915956
>Basically confirmed
Please anon you only think that you want it.
>>
>>336915956
Hunter/ MM
Dwarf or Troll/Orc
>Favorite Zone
Dun Morogh
>Favorite Dungeon
BRD
>Favorite Raid
Molten Core
>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge
>>
Shit post at its finest
>>
Pls Make Azeroth Great Again.

affl lock

Human

>Favorite Zone
Feralas

>Favorite Dungeon
Sunken Temple

>Favorite Raid
MC

>Favorite Capitol City
Circle
>>
>>336915956

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of announcement by now?
>>
>>336917252
>Sunken Temple
You are a sick and twisted individual.
>>
Honestly it's going to happen.

Why else would they agree to meet with the nost devs? They wouldn't announce it to everyone just for legal reason and if that's not the case what else would they discuss besides legacy severs?

Also, nost was originally going to release their source code to the public, but now they're not. Most likely blizzard is going to use their server emulation for the legacy servers. The server emulation would allow for a greater number of players on each server (like how many nost had) compared to the original 1500 per server.
>>
>>336915956
I really hope they add pristine realms instead, retail content - not dumbed down, no lfr, no group finder - no bullshit, no heirlooms and everything else that fucked the game.
>>
File: 200398471-001.jpg (70 KB, 478x359) Image search: [Google]
200398471-001.jpg
70 KB, 478x359
YOU THINK YOU ARE WET.

BUT YOU ARE NOT.
>>
>>336916654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR20QH5UHoM
>>
>>336915956
Orc Warrior probably, prot so I can tank
Gimmie dat old crossroads senpai.
Mara
Onyxia
Ironforge will always be my favorite city, but I do like the undercity as well
>>
>>336917252

>vanilla Sunken Temple

[inarticulate yelling]
>>
>>336917425
> The server emulation would allow for a greater number of players on each server (like how many nost had) compared to the original 1500 per server.
...and is mechanically garbage (well, at least depending on your standards, but if you compare it to currently available open source emulation, it's not too different on most accounts: questing, low-level dungeons and all the world mobs for example are virtually unchanged, and depending on how nitpicky you are, you could list hundreds of thousands of bugs if you really wanted to).
>>
>>336917312
They are still waiting for Blizz's President to have an available date.

>>336917353>>336917641

Hakkar needs his sacrifices senpai
>>
>>336917446
If you think removing those automatically unfucks the game then try playing like that on the retail servers. Still 2 shot everything up to 100, still outlevel the zone long before you complete a sizeable chunk of the quests there, end game is still just standing in your garrison waiting for raid hours. "Pristine" doesn't make a real difference, it just makes leveling take slightly longer than LFD spam and then it's the exact same game at 100.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 578x712
>>336917446
Go back to the wow forums you shiteating shill
>>
>>336915956
Playing WoW for the first time on a private server. So far, this game is so beyond piss-easy it's not even funny.

Couldn't help but laugh at the chat seeing people call this content difficult, 90% of the content I've completed so far has been "go here and kill [X]" or "go here and collect [X]" with any/all related information pasted right on the screen in front of me. Nothing for me to figure out on my own. Everything about this game feels so simplistic, from the questing structure to the world design and layout.
>>
>>336917446
Why not both? They only reason I would resub is for Vanilla/Legacy/Progression servers, but Pristine would give me more reason to at least try the new content.
>>
>>336917724
I don't care man - I can enjoy the game as it is when I play with friends.
Removing the fucks would make it more fun for me and my friends - if it's not fun for you regardless of how it is ... that's obviously your problem.

WoW is a game I would hesitate to ever play without friends.
>>
>>336917425
>Also, nost was originally going to release their source code to the public, but now they're not.

They are legally required to release any modifications they've made to mangos since it is GPL.

What they're not going to release is shit that works together with it like their anti-cheat and anti-botting because that could have a legitimate use case even on the current retail servers.

If Blizzard legacy servers happen it's NEVER EVER going to be on mangos.
>>
>>336917887
Well I did not say I don't want vanilla I strictly want x content.

I don't care if they do both great more people are happy. I just liked the idea.
>>
>>336917897
Pristine servers make even less of a difference if you're only going to play with friends anyway.
>>
>>336917871
Okay, then stop playing.
>>
>>336917698
The only problem with Sunken Temple applies to the whole game really, finding people who aren't fucking brain dead.
inb4 length
No real reason to complain about how long a dungeon is in fucking Vanilla, one of the prime timesinks of all vidya.
>>
>>336917871
Whelp check out this guy better watch out for him
>>
>>336917923
>They are legally required to release any modifications they've made to mangos since it is GPL.
The GPL does not require you to share, only that you do it under the GPL so that the four essential freedoms are preserved.
>>
>>336918006
It does tho, that's my and my friends opinion based on our experience and ideologies.

You're doing blizzard reply on me " you think you do but you don't "
>>
>>336917312
Yeah, nost team went "lol jk" about releasing the server code right after their meeting with Blizzard. Vanilla wow is dead for now.
>>
>>336917985
>I really hope they add pristine realms instead
>instead
>>
>>336918183
If anyone asks for the source code, they have to provide it.
>>
>>336918049
I want to get to the PVP.

And what's wrong, can't handle some criticism, too thin-skinned?
>>
>>336918190
Exactly what does it change for your friends? You can all choose not to wear heirlooms, and if you're playing with friends you have no use for LFD to begin with.
>>
>>336915956
Enhancement Shaman
Troll
>Favorite Zone
Un'Goro
>Favorite Dungeon
Wailing Caverns
>Favorite Raid
Zul'Gurub
>Favorite Capitol City
Thunder Bluff
>>
>>336918289
Idgaf if you insult a video game, you are entitled to an opinion like evryone else. It just amazes me when people go "holy shit this game that im sinking the limited time i have on this earth into is so shitty! Better keep playing it!"
>>
>>336918262
No. They can develop and create their own version without distributing it. People access their servers, not the code within them. They are not required to distribute their program, but if they did they would be required to provide the source code along side it.
>>
>>336918289
Level 1-10 is basically the tutorial, usually occupying a single zone that capitals cities are located in. A majority of quests are simplistic, it's an old MMO that set countless standards, I don't know what you were expecting. However there are many fun and unique quests and quest lines flecked along the way, and information given isn't always concise. WoW is kind of like Monster Hunter in the sense the game doesn't really begin until you're already rather invested in it.
>>
>>336918493
>No one can criticize anything, you have to drop it the moment you find a flaw
>>
>>336918351
Vanilla WoW is still in the game, its just buried under a pile of shit.
>>
>>336918372
You seem like my kinda mon.
>>
>>336918721
Except with modern spells, and old spells being tuned to match the modern spells, you can 5-man any level 60 raid at level 60. Last time Kungen did his project 60 guild shit they didn't even use talents and they still had to be naked with low level weapons to make it a challenge. It's still "in the game", except it's all so undertuned that it's a joke.
>>
>>Class/Spec you're going to play
Lock
>>Race you're going to play
Orc
>>Favorite Zone
Tanaris
>>Favorite Dungeon
Dire Maul East
>>Favorite Raid
Didnt raid, too young
>>Favorite Capitol City
Undercity
>>
>>336918891
True. What if they ramped the overall difficulty back up to something close to Vanilla though? like they did with the number crunch they did in WoD?
>>
>>336918658
>it's an old MMO that set countless standards, I don't know what you were expecting.
I played FFXI for years starting before WoW came out and it was head-and-shoulders above WoW in terms of story content, presentation, quest structure, etc. Even the starting areas and "tutorial" had more fleshed-out quests, more involved dialogue and left the player to figure things out on their own. I died a lot, fighting even a single mob at my same level was challenging. I just expected more from the world-wide phenomenon.

Looking forward to PVP though, that's something entirely new to me.
>>
>>336918936
No need to spoil, Undercity is pretty fucking cool when you think about it, and something that more or less exists out of circumstance. Forsaken are overall pretty neat, they just attract the worst kinds of people.
>>
>>336919092
They would need to re-add shit they've removed, like resistances.
>>
>>336917597
>Try out the free 7 days + WoD + Boost shit Blizz put out to people who never bought WoD
>Have a good time leveling, almost consider resubbing via a token
>Hit 100 before even touching the final zone

"Well, now what?"

>Farm dungeons with randoms
>Sit in my garrison and farm resources to upgrade it for no reason
>A Timeless Isle-esque zone that's somehow worse than actual TI

An expansion that lasts a whopping Five days.
>>
>>336919121
Not to be one of those guys, but what class are you playing? Hunter and Warlock are mind numbingly easy. Still, I get your point. I love WoW and all, but it is very much over exaggerated, especially in a place like /v/.
>>
File: 1437662229085.png (327 KB, 413x456) Image search: [Google]
1437662229085.png
327 KB, 413x456
>>336915956
Monk/healer
Panda
>Favorite Zone
Nagrand
>Favorite Dungeon
Zul'Gurub
>Favorite Raid
Firelands
>Favorite Capitol City
thunder bluff
>>
>>336918672
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over agains expecting different results.
>>
>>336915956

Destruction warlock
Human
>Favorite Zone
Tanaris
>Favorite Dungeon
BRD
>Favorite Raid
Molten Core
>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge
>>
Arena ruined PvP
>>
>>336919417
Playing Rogue, I feel like I'm fighting the controls more than anything else. Wish pushing left or right just moved you in that direction, don't really like the tank controls or how much the game has you use the mouse in general.
>>
Capitol is a legislative building.

Capital city refers to the city in which the seat of government resides.
>>
>>336919729
You can rebind it, I changed A and D to strafing long ago and never look back. Also while holding down the RMB the turn controls become strafe too, and you should be holding down RMB quite often for turning anyway.
>>
>>336919582
Wording this so hard right now desu.
>>
>>336915956
What?
F2P vanilla or something like that?
It would be VERY NICE but I hightly doubt it since blizzard/activision is allergic to f2p
>>
>>336915956
Warrior Tank
Dwarf
>Favorite Zone
Darkshore
>Favorite Dungeon
Scarlet Monastery
>Favorite Raid
Ahn'Qiraj 40
>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge
>>
>>336919582
pvp ruined pvp?
>>
>>336919848
I'm just used to being able to move my character and the camera with one hand, is there any way to bind camera controls to the arrow keys? And I'd give my left nut for a camera lock on enemies, it makes positioning around mobs so much more fluid and I'm playing Rogue so it's very important.
>>
Arms Warrior
Dwarf
>Favorite Zone
Western Plaguelands
>Favorite Dungeon
BRD
>Favorite Raid
Zul Gurub
>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge
>>
>>336919582

Poor Challenger...
>>
>>336920249
>arrow keys

mate

that's not how PC games are played
>>
Nostfags are literally Goobergate 2.0

Legion is here to stay while Vanilla is nothing more than a memory and will stay just that.
>>
>>336915956
Damn you guys are delusional
>>
warrior/fury pve and arms pvp
human
>Favorite Zone
duskwood
>Favorite Dungeon
BRD
>Favorite Raid
naxx
>Favorite Capitol City
ironforge
>>
>>336920389
saving this one for the butthurt montage when legacy servers are announced

even if it's 30 years from now just know that your post will be included
>>
File: 411516561.jpg (126 KB, 600x760) Image search: [Google]
411516561.jpg
126 KB, 600x760
>>336915956
Troll hunter / Undead warlock
>Favorite Zone
Barrens
>Favorite Dungeon
SFK
>Favorite Raid
Zul'Gurub
>Favorite Capitol City
Undercity
>>
>>336920482
Go back to harassing female gamers, goober
>>
>>336920354
>Use numpad to move character
>Use arrow keys to move camera with thumb
>Left hand free for macros
Obviously not viable for PVP but it's much more convenient when simply walking around or fighting trash mobs. I'd just like to have the option, it takes two hands to do what I'm used to doing with one and moving with the mouse is a little more limited.
>>
>>336915956
Even if it does come out, I'm not playing vanilla or any other version of WoW again. I put in about 30 days into nost. Two 60s. I wasn't even mad when they shut it down because I realized that it wasn't the same experience anyways. I'll never be able to play it for the first time again, so why bother? It's time to move on.
>>
>>336915956
>but lets not forget that it's basically confirmed at this point that it's coming out.
I really, really want this to be true, but OP is just being a faggot isn't he? It's not really "basically confirmed" is it?
>>
>class/spec
dunno
>race
anything but horde
>favorite zone
elwynn forest, unmatched levels of comfy
>favorite dungeon
deadmines motherfucker
>favorite raid
havent raided
>favorite city
stormwind
>>
>>336920794
Most people don't see what else Blizzard could possibly be inviting those guys for. But there is definitely some nefarious shit they could do, like give them swag bags to make them shut up, which of course would make everyone else riot but it's not like Bobby Kotick's company cares.
>>
Are you also gonna move back to your mom's basement for ultimate nostalgia?
>>
>>336920680
Holding right mouse button aims your character.
Holding left moves the camera.
Holding left and right mouse buttons walks forward while aiming your character with the mouse.
Combine that with a mouse button autowalk and it requires even less effort.
>>
Either gnome warlock or orc shaman. My original mains in vanilla.
>>
>>336921153
I'm still there senpai
>>
>>336921509
I know, that's what I'm using now for the most part. It's really not less effort in practice though and I'm just used to keyboard movement and better tab targeting. I'd just like to have the option.
>>
File: 1430597602884.gif (49 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1430597602884.gif
49 KB, 69x120
>>336915956
Sword Rogue or a Lock
Human or UD
>Favorite Zone
Thousand Needles
>Favorite Dungeon
Zul'Farrak
>Favorite Raid
UBRS or ZG
>Favorite Capitol City
Thunder Bluff
>>
File: UndeadRogue.gif (25 KB, 218x376) Image search: [Google]
UndeadRogue.gif
25 KB, 218x376
undead rogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqx1CFomKMI
>>
>>336915956
prot warrior
no idea, tauren maybe?
silithus
deadmines
naxxramas
stormwind
>>
>>336922297
>undead rogue
please fuck off back to 2006
>>
File: 1447331423482.jpg (49 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1447331423482.jpg
49 KB, 500x327
Night Elf Warrior or Undead Shadow Priest
>Favorite Zone
Western Plaguelands
>Favorite Dungeon
Blackrock Depths
>Favorite Raid
Molten Core
>Favorite Capital City
Stormwind/Thunder Bluff
>>
99% of the faggots in here will lose their convictions to be anything other than an ud rogue/lock/sp/mage the first time they get ganked and fear locked
>>
Was looking at the blizzard website and noticed these two positions opened.

CLASSIC GAMES

Senior Software Engineer, Anti-Cheat
Senior Software Engineer, Server

Confirmed?
>>
>>336915956
It's not coming out.
>>
>>336924953
Well, they've had some work in regards to WC2 and D2 as well. I think Diablo 2 actually had a patch in March, for example.
>>
>>336925071
Warcarft 3 too had a patch recently.
>>
>>336924953
They've been recruiting for that for a while, so far it's been for WC3 and D2.
>>
>>336924953
Literally have been there for a solid year now, it's for WC3 and Diablo 2 patches and probably the WC3 remaster they teased at the last blizzcon.
>>
File: 1460058664701.jpg (207 KB, 640x439) Image search: [Google]
1460058664701.jpg
207 KB, 640x439
>Nost devs post on twitter "exciting news this weekend! We're headed to blizz HQ to hold a meeting"
>Weekend passes, no news
> "Sorry guys, we meant NEXT weekend"
>2 weeks have gone by, no news

Pretty sure they showed up thinking "boy we're going to get blizzard jobs and run their legacy servers" but instead blizz told them to stfu and extinguish the discussion of legacy servers or theyre going to cripple them in the business world.

Kinda want legacy servers tho
>>
>>336925675
>Kinda want legacy servers tho
YOU THINK YOU DO.

BUT YOU DON'T.
>>
Undead Destrolock / Tauren Arms Warrior

>Favorite Zone
EPL/WPL

>Favorite Dungeon
UBRS

>Favorite Raid
BWL

>Favorite Capitol City
UC/Org
>>
>>336915956
Vanilla WoW came out like 12 years ago.
>>
>>336925675
>Nost devs post on twitter "exciting news this weekend! We're headed to blizz HQ to hold a meeting"
They said, and I quote
>@Blizzard_Ent is willing to meet us in their campus! An announcement is coming this weekend!

They said nothing about the meeting taking place that weekend. Also, this was on April 29th, 9 days ago. It hasn't been two weeks.

>Weekend passes, no news
They made their announcement that they promised.

They did not say anything like this. This is what they said:

>The meeting is still to be scheduled at the moment.
>>
>>336925675

Not at all what they said

Not at all what they said either

I agree their first message was retarded since they were talking about two unrelated things in the same tweet but the second one is just shit you made up.
>>
File: 1462465249623.gif (2 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462465249623.gif
2 MB, 320x320
Rogue
Unsure, UD, Nelf probably
>Favorite Zone
Barren lands
>Favorite Dungeon
Scarlet monastery
>Favorite Raid
ZG
>Favorite Capitol City
Stormwind
>>
What classes beat what in vanilla pvp?
>>
>>336926373
warlock beats everything
>>
>>336926373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWqaBjgAaUI
>>
Priest Holy
Dwarf
>Favorite Zone
Duskwood
>Favorite Dungeon
BRD
>Favorite Raid
AQ40
>Favorite Capitol City
Teldrassil
>>
>>336915956
>Hunter/[BM/MM]
>Dorf
>Desolase
>BRD, because I knew this place like the back of my hand and guided groups to every boss in a timely manner
>UBRS
>IF
>>
>>336926373
Warrior with gear and a heal bot, hell anything with bw/aq40 level gear or higher crushed fresh 60s. A fresh 60 caster may have had like 2-3k hp, and basically zero spell power of any kind iirc, a properly geared priest or mage would have like 4-5k and like 400 or up to like 600 for a specific school.

I think vanilla had the highest gear gap between fresh level caps and decked out people compared to any other expansion.
>>
File: 1455281866093.png (238 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1455281866093.png
238 KB, 640x400
Discipline Priest
Undead male
>Favorite Zone
Tarren Mill, or honestly just all of Silverpine
>Favorite Dungeon
Stratholme and Scholomance
>Favorite Raid
Meh
>Favorite Capitol City
Thunder Bluff and The Undercity
>>
File: fallen angel.gif (551 KB, 405x205) Image search: [Google]
fallen angel.gif
551 KB, 405x205
Hpriest and Prot warrior were fun, but I'm shoe horned into DPS if i want something different
???
>Favorite Zone
Strangle Thorn Vietnam
>Favorite Dungeon
Wailing Caverns
>Favorite Raid
only got to UBRS
>Favorite Capitol City
ThunderBluff
>>
Holy Paladin
Human
>Favorite Zone
Ashenvale
>Favorite Dungeon
Scholomance
>Favorite Raid
AQ40
>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge
>>
>>336919385
how do i try out the free 7 days + wod?

i went on battle.net and checked services where that stuff usually is but nothing there.

was it only for like a month or something ?
>>
>>336919438
>but different results happen in games you once disliked and now like because you stuck around to learn it

?
>>
I never understood why people would want a vanilla server now. Once you clear all the contentof the game that'll be it since they obviously won't try to add anything to it because then it wouldn't be vanilla anymore which will just have the players doing the same thing over and over until they quit.
>>
>>336930202
>Once you clear all the contentof the game

Which takes like 2 years if they gate it

Then they wipe the server and it's a new ladder
>>
>>336930202
They want progressive content release servers. At least some of them do.
>>
>>336920389
>nothing more than a memory

>can literally find a ptr and enjoy vanilla

what was that?
>>
Does anyone remember if shockadins were viable in vanilla? or was that only really in TBC

i can barely remember

if shockadin was in fact viable or at least even doable, does anyone think it would be better for pvp than vanilla ret?
>>
>>336930202
This is the thing, people don't mind. If they want new content so be it. There is always legion.... but then they will see that its shit and they go back to vanilla. The cicle continues.
>>
>>336930636
It was a TBC thing.
>>
>>336930202
it would take about 2 years to clear everything

and there is still pvp

blizzard would make way more than it would cost to keep it up for 2 years
>>
>>336930202
I would rather farm vanilla content for the 1 year between patches than the current content desu
>>
>>336915956
I'm not going to because I already did 10 years ago
>>
>>336930715
>but then they will see that its shit and they go back to vanilla
which would work great for blizzard if they ran the vanilla server
>>
>>336930909
faggot, do it again. You fuck a pretty girl twice
>>
>>336930636
>>336930814

Look's doable to me, friends. Although, perhaps this server modified a few things...?
>>
>>336931042
She's old and stale with 2 nigger kids by now
>>
>>336930636
>>336930814
>>336931074

Forgot to link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogg-GpY-fPc
>>
>>336917425
>>Why else would they agree to meet with the nost devs?
So that the Nost devs don't release the character database and the code.

Now that they signed all kinds of shit and they won't do it, Blizzard can just stall them forever until everyone stops caring (which pretty much already happened).
>>
>>336915956
>Class/Spec
Arms or Prot warrior
>Race
If horde, Tauren. If Alliance, Dwarf.
>Favourite Zone
Either The Barrens or Stranglethorn Vale.
>Favourite Dungeon
Scarlet Monastery
>Favourite Raid
Molten Core
>Favourite Capitol City
Orgrimmar
>>
>>336931123
not if you could go...

back in time
>>
>>336931195

this kind of seems stronger than vanilla ret at least

can anyone confirm?
>>
>>336931195
>>336931437
all the vanilla shockadin pvp videos are bwl/aq people beating up on people in mixed blues

you're a healing that can duel okay and that's it
>>
>>336915956

It depends on the patch. Presumably it would be Naxx, in which case I'd play a warlock, 20/31/0. Infinite sustain, high damage, two forms of hard cc with succubus out.

This is what I played after the 1.10 patch buffed warlocks to absurdity. At level fifty eight I burned down two level 60s in zg epics. Usually you start with void walker, when they get you a little low and are about to finish you sacrifice (non talent, pet ability) the walker, hit fel domination, and summon the succubus. This sudden burst comes out of nowhere (lash of pain) while you drain life.

Forsaken. Heart of the Forsaken is well known to be the best PvP ability for that time, and their shadow resistance will give me an edge on my only counter: Other soul-link warlocks.

>Favorite Zone
Arathi Highlands. I really liked the Stromgarde quests and the Princess Trapped quest chain.

>Favorite Dungeon
Scholomance baby.

>Favorite Raid
Blackwing Lair. Mostly because when fighting Chromaggus our raid group intentionally let pets get five debuffs, then we'd dismiss them and resummon them in a capital. Basically once they were resummoned they'd turn into an elite drakanoid and start destroying everyone.

>Favorite Capitol City
Ironforge as Horde.
>>
>>336915956
Might try to be barbie ally this time

Human mage/lock
>>
>>336926465
>This was ~patch 1.5

Yep. I'm sure legacy servers will be pre-AQ.
>>
>>336931535
i know it's way better to heal as a pally for raids in vanilla but do you think it's better at doing a vanilla ret pallys job in pvp?
>>
>>336932274
no
>>
File: RIP_NOS.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
RIP_NOS.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>336930202

I played Retail Vanilla.
I had dialup internet and a toaster PC at the time and I couldn't raid 40 mans because I would disconnect as soon as combat started.
I managed to somehow shitter my way to experience Molten Core up to Domo, Everything in ZG apart from Hakkar and everything in AQ20 expect for the last boss.

Honestly, I just want to experience AQ, BWL and Naxx how they were intended to be experienced once In my life... I ended up doing them in BC, but It's not the same.

I used to be on the whole "It's just nostalgia, Vanilla wasn't that great" train, but I played on Nostalrius and I had never had so much fun in a video game since, Ironically, retail vanilla wow.
The large active community is what made it great, something that has previously always been lacking in other private servers.
>>
>>336915956
Resto Druid or Prot Warrior.
Tauren or Human.
Un'Goro.
UBRS
Naxx or AQ40
Ironforge or Orgrimmar (so original)
>>
>>336931690
>using Chromaggus and not Hakkar
>not plaguing capital cities to turn them into ghost towns
>>
What 1-10 and 10-20 zones are worth playing through in current WoW?

>>336932512
AQ20 was fun. Used to clear it weekly on my spriest back in retail vanilla.
>>
>>336915956
No, they've just tried to cope out with the pristine realm bullshit and miserably failed.
>>
>>336932274
Ret pallies were absolutely useless in vanilla.
Prots were useless until very very late when they made Righteous Fury.
Your only real option was Holy, and they were mostly cleanse bots.
>>
>>336915956
>it's basically confirmed at this point that it's coming out.

Sick shitpost.

Still, I'd kill to play a Dwarf Shaman. I don't know if I can be arsed to level a paladin in Vanilla again. Plaguelands were a blast because I actually had an extra 1-3 spells I could use on enemies.

Maybe I'd go Mage for the ultimate faceroll or give Warrior a try.
>>
>>336933501
ret could open some whoopass in pvp and even raid a little with the nightfall axe

prot was absolutely useless all of vanilla though
>>
>>336933804
>I'd kill to play a Dwarf Shaman
Hey, is this an advanced form of baiting?
>>
>>336930202
I'll spend the rest of my life leveling an alt of every possible race / class combination, gearing and raiding with them, and be comfy in my safespace of vanilla forever
>>
>>336915956
Warlock
Gnome
>>Favorite Zone
Winterspring
>>Favorite Dungeon
Stratholme
>>Favorite Raid
Onyxia
>>Favorite Capitol City
Stormwind
>>
>>336916224
Undead Rogue here. I used to have a Gnome Rogue on retail. They have very good abilities.
>>
balance druid, as blizz have to balance it if they are re-releasing it
night elf
>Favorite Zone
Duskwood
>Favorite Dungeon
shadowfang keep
>Favorite Raid
aq20
>Favorite Capitol City
ironforge
>>
Frost Mage
Might try undead. Likely to stick to Troll like i am in Kronos
>Favorite Zone
Le epic shitpost chat zone and Tanaris
>Favorite Dungeon
Wailing caverns
>Favorite Raid
Ony
>Favorite Capitol City
TB
>>
>>336925675
This is good. I don't want to pay for them anymore and if legacy servers come up than all private servers will just lose too many people and will probably be shut down. New wow is cancer and I refuse to pay for it. I will never pay for it again..
>>
How is Demonology and and Beast Mastery in vanilla? They are my favorites.
>>
>>336935625
BM is only for levling and demonology is shit
>>
>>336933871
>>336933501

see, i played ret in vanilla and i remember occasionally beating up some good players but i never got to experience shockadin in vanilla, from these videos i am trying to compare them to vanilla rets and they look decent in comparison for strictly pvp

i don't really remember doing more damage than the shockadin in some of these vids and i also had full judge
>>
>>336935625
>>336935714
MD/Ruin tied with SM/Ruin for DPS and SL raped in PvP
>>
File: 95865.gif (24 KB, 364x200) Image search: [Google]
95865.gif
24 KB, 364x200
>>336926396
Nigger I got an undead that dispells your crappy fear shit. It's funny seeing Warlocks in shock everytime their usual plans go through the drain. Fucking Locks are hillarious when they die.
>>
>>336936016
Undead where fun in vanilla as a race. Arguably the best in PvP.
>>
>>336936571
You damn right. Next to Gnomes.
>>
File: 1362851849851.jpg (52 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1362851849851.jpg
52 KB, 300x300
>>336926465
>warlocks are mushrooms
>immediately fades out of the conversation

Years later, still hilarious.

Warlock in vanilla was a rollercoaster.
>>
>>336919912
Who said anything about f2p. Oh god I hope not. f2p vanilla would probably fuck everything that was ever good about the game.
>>
People should stop caring about WoW.
>>
So what was Nostalrius' "big announcement"? I can't fucking find it anywhere
>>
>>336937657
They released a replay viewer and some files so you can load up the game and see different events as if you were there
>>
>>336937657
>We sold the community out for a vague promise of meeting with Blizzard and we're not releasing character data or the code. Thanks for going along with it and signing the petition to make us "ambassadors of legacy servers", yeah, we know we had to convince you you'll actually be playing your characters again at some point in the future, that's just how it is if you wanna be a wiz in the biz of the Blizz. See ya suckers!
>>
So how did blizzard respond to petition?
Please respond
>>
File: 1432356354.png (61 KB, 475x382) Image search: [Google]
1432356354.png
61 KB, 475x382
>>336936669
>gnome + noggenflogger shrink
>ninja every base flag while standing right next to defending idiots
>>
Resto Druid
Night Elf
>Favorite Zone
Desolace
>Favorite Dungeon
Sunken Temple
>Favorite Raid
BWL
>Favorite Capitol City
Iron Forge
>>
>>336938147
They invited some nost guys and Mark Kern so they can bribe them to silence
>>
>>336938147
See >>336937983 - they promised the Nost dudes some kind of a meeting at an indeterminate point in the future, while getting them to agree to never release any Nost-related shit ever, and since they're not telling anyone shit about anything anymore, likely to sign a very restrictive NDA.

The meeting will never materialize, the Nost community doesn't exist anymore and never will, and the entire "public outcry" didn't lead to shit.
>>
>>336938242
Source on that?
>>
>>336938493
https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status/726049479208529920
https://twitter.com/NostalBegins/status/726085731030966272
>>
Fury Warrior
Human
>Favorite Zone
Winterspring
>Favorite Dungeon
Stratholme
>Favorite Raid
Naxxramas
>Favorite Capitol City
Stormwind
>>
>>336917353
>>336917641
what's wrong about sunken temple? It's awesome, maybe a little short, I specially love the temple that leads to it.
Ofc, I started playing Wow in Cata so I could be wrong.
>>
>>336915956
Shadow Priest/Fury Warrior

Male Undead/Female Orc

>Favorite Zone
EPL

>Favorite Dungeon
Strat

>Favorite Raid
Naxx

>Favorite Capitol City
Undercity
>>
>>336939137
>Ofc, I started playing Wow in Cata so I could be wrong.

The dungeon was at least 3 times bigger before Cataclysm
>>
>>336939137
Vanilla Sunken Temple was a different beast my friend.
>>
>>336938768
>Bribe them to silence
Try again cuckold.
>>
>>336939343
Where in those two tweets does it say that is not the purpose of the meeting?
>>
>>336915956
>Class/Spec
Frost Mage
>Race
Undead
>Zone
Dun Morogh
>Dungeon
Shadowfang Keep
>Raid
Naxx
>City
Undercity
>>
>>336939453
Where in those two tweets does it say that it is?
>>
>>336939517
Why else would Bobby Kotick's company invite you?
>>
>>336939325
I remember it being annoying as fuck to find a group for that instance
>>
>>336939598
To collaborate on legacy servers obviously. There's literally no other logical reason for Blizzard to meet with private server devs and an old Vanilla WoW dev considering the circumstances.
>>
>>336915956
Are you retarded ?

The reason Blizzard will NEVER implement vanilla servers is they've become DEPENDENT on the CASH SHOP freemium content income.

A vanilla server without that shit raking in millions of dollars? Are you brain dead? NEVER.
>>
>>336939841
That's what people said about those L4D2 kids who got invited to Valve HQ just to leave with a swag bag and never be heard from again
>>
>>336939841
Maybe Blizzard payed them to not develop anything?
>>
>>336939660
Gotta get that epic sword from Eranikus.
But yeah, it was rare to get a group let alone finish the dungeon.
>>
>>336939841
>There's literally no other logical reason
See >>336938452 >>336937983
>>
File: 4856259.jpg (15 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
4856259.jpg
15 KB, 211x239
>>336939237
>Female Orc
>Female
What?
>>
>>336939943
Different circumstances. This situation will not just blow over and Blizzard knows it, if they invite them for a meeting and it turns out to be nothing everyone will go apeshit. WoW's reputation is already in tatters, I doubt they want to make it any worse.
>>
>>336940096
>not knowing about orc qts
>>
>>336939886
Fucking sell outs is what they are.
>>
>>336915956
The boring old ones
The boring old ones
>>Favorite Zone
The boring old ones
>>Favorite Dungeon
The boring old ones
>>Favorite Raid
The boring old ones
>>Favorite Capitol City
The boring old ones

Anyone who played Vanilla has seen all this shit for so long, I don't know how they can look back and say

"holy fuck, I want to do nothing but MC and PvP forever"

It's literal autism.
>>
Would definitely roll Gnome Rogue again with engineering. I miss being Grand Marshal in Vanilla. Good times were had in AB parachuting down LM to BS while stealthed.

That and also running flag in WSG with double sprint/evasion plus speed boots.
>>
>>336940168
>This situation will not just blow over

It pretty much already has. The rioting has decreased to a point where they can contain it, and the big guys like Kungen fucking cracked completely, resubbed to retail and got a bunch of his viewers to do it too.

And WoW's reputation is in the toilet and it's still the most profitable it's ever been thanks to Blizzard's own goldselling/powerleveling service.
>>
Female UD warrior fury spec with 2 slow weapons and trinkets for damage absorbsion (burrower's shell)
>>
>>336940253
I think going into threads about subjects you don't like and posting an asshurt paragraph is a lot more autistic than wanting to replay an old game, my man.
>>
>>336940253
>omg u want 2 play old gaym but u alrdy playd it once why would u play old gaym again!!.1?1??
>>
>>336940253
I never got a high level character on Vanilla though. And even so, what's the point in playing this new WoW where you pay money to play it but can pay money to instant level your character to 100. There is no point. None. You can even buy gold. Who the fuck wants to pay monthly for a game that has pay to win functions and a crappy new story and gameplay? Not me bro.
>>
>>336940369
>It pretty much already has

The only reason discussion has gone from a boil to a simmer is because there's nothing more to discuss until the meetings happen. We've had over a month to mull over all the minutiae of the topic and discuss the situation to death, people are just waiting to see what happens now. I can guarantee if Blizzard turn around and say "No, fuck off" the lid will burst off this can of worms twice as hard.

>And WoW's reputation is in the toilet and it's still the most profitable it's ever been

While it may still be raking it in there's only so much shit even the biggest shiteating Blizzdrone will take. Even a few of the big name WoW players that rely on Blizzard for their income are becoming disgruntled at how shit the game is.
>>
>>336940498
I played Vanilla buckaroo. Raided and everything. I can understand wanting to capture that magic again, but it won't happen ever again. And to believe that constantly doing the same content that you already know and have done for YEARS is somehow a good use of your time is downright pitiable.

>>336940653
Please tell me how running MC and rolling around the yard between Southshore and Tarren Mill will last long enough to justify anyone spending any amount of time or money on a "vanilla server".

Because it makes zero sense unless actual autists want to throw money into putting square blocks through square holes for hours every day.

>>336940694
If this is true, then as someone who has played that damn game for years, let me tell you something in complete honesty, from one human being to another;

There is nothing in Vanilla that will interest you that the current game doesn't provide. People will spout glory to server community and "old, good content", but content is what makes an MMO stick, and the good community has long since moved on.

You're better off not playing WoW anymore. It will set you up and never deliver.
>>
>>336941272
>I played Vanilla buckaroo.
So did I? Why are you saying that as if it gives you some kind of authority?
>but it won't happen ever again
But I had just as much fun on Nost?
>is somehow a good use of your time
We're talking about fucking video games you stupid faggot. No video game is a good use of your time.
>>
File: 58625.gif (943 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
58625.gif
943 KB, 500x312
>>336941272
Don't say that please. I kniw the community sucks but atleasts it's not retarded and no what you said isn't true about the new wow being the same. It has fucking pay-to-win features. They don't deserve my money anymore. I would play the new wow if the story weren't battshit retarded and if it was still a decent MMORPG where you couldn't legally buy money and levels. I mean wtf is your excuse for that? Pic related. It's Blizzard trying to impress me.
>>
>>336942031
know*
>>
Rolling a nelf rogue with ganking spec. I want to camp lowbies in contested zones and make them rage quit.
>>
>>336942234
>not an undead one
Enjoy getting feared into oblivion.
>>
>>336942369
Well a Night Elf rogue is very good in a Rogue stand-off. I always try to avoid battling if they are in stealth aswell.
>>
>>336915956
Playing it right now OP. Since there is no way Blizzard will release something like that before it gets its Legionbux, I'll just go with my current character:

Enhancement Shaman
Orc
>Favorite Zone
Either Silverpine Forest or Tanaris
>Favorite Dungeon
Either SFK or Zul'Farrak
>Favorite Raid
Zul'Gurub
>Favorite Capital City
Orgrimmar
>>
Orc Warrior
>Favorite Zone
Elwynn forest or duskwood
>Favorite Dungeon
Strath
>Favorite Raid
ZG
>Favorite Capitol City
AQ
Gotta go orc for them sweet sweet racials
but fuck do I hate horde leveling
>>
>>336933871

>Nightfall

Jesus, I played from Vanilla to TBC and I have never, ever seen anyone with this weapon. Not even link it to chat. This is the first time I'm aware of its existence.

Too bad I was more of a TUF guy but this weapon looks interesting, maybe even useful if it procs often. On the other hand, Seal of Command was as unreliable as it gets.
>>
>>336939137
You are a cruel man Jack sp-Anon kun!
Lets just say, vanilla temple was something best left forgotten... Now back to repressing!
>>
>>336945692
if you skip the bottom half which had almost nothing good it's much shorter
>>
>>336915956
no it isnt, they diverted the issue and are releasing legion-lite servers
literally nothing
>>
>CLASS
Warlock or Shaman
>ZONE
Tanaris
>DUNGEON
Strath - UD
>RAID
BWL
>CITY
Org

I wish Keyl/Ak and Eso didn't get into a fight so I could play with <GRIZZLY> again
>>
Hey Nostfags: If you're just desperate to play vanilla and don't mind playing on an unfinished server with a tiny population that's still more or less just base MaNGOS:

Vanilla-Servers.org

If you still have your client all you need to do is swap your realmlist out.

1x EXP. No bonuses for donating. Everyone's still broke so the AH is dead. But it's getting there.
>>
>>336946856
just tired of my shit always disappearing after a while on private servers as they shut down lad

there was a time when I was okay with that but I've lost too many level 60s that were a pain in the ass to level (being a warrior is suffering) at this point
>>
File: 1462687859554aaa.jpg (37 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462687859554aaa.jpg
37 KB, 320x320
I cant wait til everyone finds out hopw bad this game was at vanilla and it dies instantly and we never hear anything about it ever again.
>>
File: 1460035484303.jpg (70 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
1460035484303.jpg
70 KB, 770x711
>>336948001
Y-yeah! Standing in my garrison is so much better! These cucks don't even know how good the game is now!
>>
>>336915956

Human Casino-adin (probably holy really tho)
>Favorite Zone
Ashenvale
>Favorite Dungeon
Stratholme, either side
>Favorite Raid
BWL
>Favorite Capitol City
Darnassus
>>
>>336946856
Some of us don't want to play on shitty private servers... I'd rather not put time into something that's run by random wow players / don't know if it's gonna just go down at any time
>>
>>336948001
Real vanilla players know what it was like and have the old school mentality of trucking through the banality. A lot of gen Z kids will be put off when they try it though
>>
File: untittled.png (125 KB, 248x245) Image search: [Google]
untittled.png
125 KB, 248x245
>>336915956
Haven't played in a year memory might be off.

Unironic Ret Pally
Dwarf
>Favorite Zone
Thousand Needles
>Favorite Dungeon
Shadowfang Keep. It felt so damn awesome going through there but now they fucked up the music and we already had castles full of spooky skeletons covered way better in later places. Having a werewolf cast controlled by a crazy wizard is just more neat than a bunch of zombies. It lost its charm, which a ton of places did during cata because the stories weren't as self contained anymore, it was built as a game instead of a world.
>Favorite Raid
Wasn't there for either but Naxx is cool as fuck it's a floating fucking castle full of spooky skeletons
>Favorite Capitol City
Tie between ironforge and thunderbluff. Thunderbluff reminds me of where I grew up but Dwarf cities are GOAT.
>>
>>336915956
>Class
Hunter or Warrior
>Race
Troll
>Favorite Zone
Barrens or Dun Morogh
>Favorite Dungeon
ZF or SM
>Favorite Raid
I didn't raid in Vanilla
>Favorite City
I spent most of my time in Org, but I can't really single out one city as my favorite.
>>
>had a shitload of fun fucking around as a druid on nost in everything but raids
Really considering it but if its retail legacy servers i'd want something where raiding isn't a chore.

Maybe a lock
>>
Nost devs will get a courtesy meeting.

Blizzard won't dare take attention away from legion by releasing legacy and it'll be the same for the next expac. Legacy will come when WoW's finished and is no longer a viable cashcow enough to justify expansions.
>>
>>336948531
good riddance fuck those kids
>>
>>336933871
Thing is about Nightfall, on single bosses you have ~3 prot warriors who can proc it way more often out of Hamstring. Not to mention that Rets waste a debuff slot on boss with their JoCrusader that could've aswell been JoW/L, Shadow Weaving, Thunder clap or some other low priority and arguably better debuff, like already mentioned Nightfall.
>>
>>336948702
>Unironic Ret Pally
good fucking luck
>Thunderbluff reminds me of where I grew up
did you grow up in a cow pen?
>>
I'll never play another Blizzard game again. I don't give a fuck if they bring back Vanilla, they can eat shit and die.

Fuck Blizzard Entertainment.
>>
>>336953510
No, he grew up on ayers rock.
>>
I dont know man... I kinda really want the game to be hard like it was before, with elite quests, having to walk all over shit, learning shit for the first time...

But I'd also like if Elemental Shaman wasn't so shitty like it was, its my favourite class. OFC if I can't have that at least let me have 2h WF procs :^)
>>
It's going to happen. There will be an announcement this week.
>>
Dwarf Priest
Dwarf Hunter
Dwarf Warrior

Which one?
>>
>>336955746
Male Dwarf Priest
>>
>>336916224
night elf rogues can use rocket helm out of shadowmeld and then stealth.
>>
Can't wait to play again. It's like crack to me I can't stop.
>>
>>336955746
Dwarf Hunter was the most satisfying thing to wreck people with in world early PvP.
>camp out in Dun Garok with a buddy
>wait for questing party to come through
>Aimed Shot crits from a hiding place
>watch them get spawn camped by elites until they give up, disband, and friendships have been ruined
>>
File: 1364795065879.jpg (1 MB, 897x861) Image search: [Google]
1364795065879.jpg
1 MB, 897x861
>Kronos down again
FUCKING CHINK FARMERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not gonna get killed in any permanent fashion is it anons?
>>
>>336954873
>this week
Doubtful. It'll be announced during the first content drought of Legion.

And I'll play a dwarf or undead priest.
>>
troll shaman resto/enh
dorf pala ret/prot

the barrens and feralas
fucking scarlet monastery was 10/10
zul gurub
orgrimmar. Thunder Bluff is great but i dont really like the layout
>>
>>336915956
>>336915956

>class/spec

I am going all out balls to wall shockadin idgaf if you guys think they were bad in vanilla, I actually played one and they were amazing.
You just need the right gear.

>Race

This is a good question, I used to play Human but I think dwarves are technically better for pvp as stoneform gets more value as it works against warriors/hunters/rogues

While perception is great but only in that one situation really.

>Favorite zone

I never get tired of hanging out in goldshire cause it's so comfy

but I also really love ganking in ashenvale

>Favorite Dungeon
UBRS

>Favorite Raid

Onyxia

I just love the whole: charging in to the dragons den to slay the dragon thing

>Favorite Capitol City

Stormwind just feels right for me. Although IF is very comfy and practical for it's location
>>
File: Dwarf Rogue.png (2 MB, 1920x1020) Image search: [Google]
Dwarf Rogue.png
2 MB, 1920x1020

Rogue, I'll play some kind of dagger build.

Dwarf

>Favorite Zone

Dun Morogh.

>Favorite Dungeon

Deadmines (abbreviated VC)

>Favorite Raid

Zul Gurub

>Favorite Capitol City

Ironforge
>>
I miss vanilla guys ;-;

hold me
>>
Orc fury/arms warrior.
I loved STV on nostalrius holy crap that zone was a packed madhouse.
Retail I enjoyed Silithus the most for its mystery and then the aq40 opening event.

Naxx fucking rammas
I was in 3 guilds that raided that place. The 3rd was one of the top horde guilds in the world and needed warriors for 4 horsemen, damn that fight was hard as balls.
The month or so I raided with them before it all slowed down with BC coming around the corner were the most memorable raiding other than the first kill memories.
The teamwork was cwazy, as was their gear.
Then I went to a BBQ with the guild, good times.
>>
File: 1462087304171.jpg (151 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1462087304171.jpg
151 KB, 980x1040
>>336915956
>it's basically confirmed at this point
>>
>>336915956

Ele Shaman
Orc
>Favorite Zone
Ashenvale
>Favorite Dungeon
BFD
>Favorite Raid
Never raided in vanilla, most interested in MC
>Favorite Capitol City
Undercity
>>
I've never understood why people think Blizzard would offer vanilla/pristine WoW.

Here's how it would go:
Month 1:
>Oh man this is great! I love raiding and PvP!
Month 6:
>Well, mostly got what I can get, but there are still few things I can do I guess!
Month 12:
>Yeah. There's nothing else I want to do here... Maybe if there were a patch with more content? Maybe even some higher levels and new zones...? Oh...

And then everyone stops playing forever.

Anyway. I was a day 1 buy. Played through all of Vanilla. Raided Naxx40, etc. Even bought the collector's edition. Followed WoW several years before its release.

Vanilla realms are a stupid idea.

Also, like 95% of specs were utterly useless.
>>
>>336954023
Ele shaman may not have been the wrecking ball enh was but ele +resto still hit hard and never fucking died. People said it was shit but I never had any issues with it in PvP. Didn't do much PvE shit though.
>>
>>336915956
Prot Warrior
Ally: Dwarf / Horde: Undead
>>Favorite Zone
WPL
>>Favorite Dungeon
Scarlet Monestary
>>Favorite Raid
ZG
>>Favorite Capitol City
Ally: Ironforge / Horde Undercity
Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.