[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 460x215
Discuss.
>>
>>336854954
Yeah it's a pretty enjoyable ride overall. It's not fantastic but like most open world Bethesda games, it's pretty fun to explore, complete quests and find stuff. Some will try to tell you it's irredeemable garbage but it really isn't.

Don't go in with too high expectations and you'll probably have a reasonably fun time.
>>
File: 1110664201994.jpg (84 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
1110664201994.jpg
84 KB, 449x642
NV > 2 =4 > 3 > 1
>>
It's casual streamlined shit that ruined the series
>>
It's a great game, i'm sorry for hipsters who played the old dated garbage and have to live on denial their game has aged like fucking milk and their insecurities made them unable to appreciate the modern master piece that is FO3.
>>
>>336854954
I think it's good, New Vegas is still better though
>>
Nah, but it becomes decent with a shitload of mods
>>
>>336855525
NV>2>1>4>3
>>
>>336855525
I can get behind this list
>>
File: 1390313222809.jpg (104 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1390313222809.jpg
104 KB, 256x256
>>336855525
>>336856757
>obsidiot defense force
>>
I enjoyed it. I will probably never go back and play it after I finished it once. New Vegas is better in every possible way. That doesn't mean the game is bad though.
>>
File: 1459460403425.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1459460403425.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>336856464
>>
Has some of the worst RPG writing in history
>>
>>336855525
>>336856757
NV>4>3>2>1
Despite New Vegas being one of my favorite games I just plain don't like turn based combat making it the only one game that got me interested in the series. 3 and 4 while alright, was too badly written and streamlined for me to find any enjoyment beyond simply "okay".
>>
The reality is that it's a good, worthwhile game if you're not expecting exactly whatever the old games were. New Vegas is a bit better but as a sequel, that's really how it should be. 6/10 to 9/10 depending on tastes. Anything below is just being insincere.
>>
>all of these NV babbies
Jesus Christ it's an alright game but it's absolutely not the best in the franchise. Quite frankly it's only really above 4, 3 and BoS.
>>
File: 1458432438111.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458432438111.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>336855525
t. obsidiot

3>4>NV
never played 1 or 2.
>>
>>336854954
for one playthrough? its all right, just install graphics mods and proper ENB or it will look like shit
>>
>>336854954
It's world building falls apart the second any thought it put into it.
Same problem with the plot.
Had very few actually interesting characters.
The world revolved around you as well, I don't really enjoy that.
The ending was so bad that they changed it, well if you paid them more money.
>>
>>336855525
2 = 1 > NV > 4 > 3

3 and 4 barely qualify as RPGs, to be honest.
>>
>>336858948
It had very interesting characters though they weren't all very deep and some were more or less references to other characters from other media. The world didn't revolve around you, everyone is in the shit and you just happen upon them. The world building was fine though the main plot lacked a lot. Just because you couldn't suspend disbelief doesn't mean no else could.
>>
>>336856757
>>336855525
New Vegas isn't that much better than Fallout 3. If they are going to be compared, you should be fair.
>>
>>336859256
>Suspend disbelief
I keep seeing people throw that around, I don't think that people know what it means.
It doesn't mean you just blindly accept every oddity in the game because "lol it's fiction"

It's like if you tell me that a wizard can only cast a fire spell if he is wearing a ruby ring. Yeah i'll accept that magic is real and that wearing a ruby ring is required to cast it. Like that's the rules of this world, i'll accept them.
Suddenly people start casting fire spells without a ruby ring and it's never addressed or spoken about, that's shitty world building.

The world does revolve around you, all three dog ever talks about is you. Half the shit that happens in the game should have happened years ago, but didn't because reasons.
Why is the nuke in megaton still armed if the brotherhood's main goal is to take that kind of stuff away from people?
Oh you showed up to town? Have a house, and a robot servant.
>>
>>336859367
>New Vegas isn't that much better than Fallout 3

But it is.
>>
>>336854954
sure, just whatever you do, DO NOT play mothership zeta
>>
itt: kiddies, literally...
anything beyond 1 and 2 isn't fallout
>>
>people actually putting 3, 4 or NV above the classics

Unreal
>>
>>336859367
>New Vegas isn't that much better than Fallout 3
New Vegas is the only good Fallout game. It's also a really fucking good game.

It's leagues better than 3
>>336860328
>>336860621
>old=good
1 and 2 are boring as shit, dorks.
>>
No, fallout 4 is much better.
>>
>>336860674
>old=good
not said

they are simply fallout, the rest aren't
>>
>>336860125
I feel like you're making unfounded assumptions. When I say suspense of disbelief, i don't mean set rules of the game world or how if it's fiction, i can let illogical things like people entering the vault 87 door even though it's blasted to shit just go by. I mean if it doesn't distract from the story and experience and I'm not thrown off by what I'm seeing, i can willingly see that as just the game.

The world doesn't relove around you. You happen upon things. Three dog talks about only you because he's more or less a news anchor and pundit and you just happen to be the most interesting thing going on in the capital wasteland at the time besides pres eden and the brotherhood. The nuke wouldn't be important to the brotherhood because it has nothing to do with their primary goals in the region and it would cause more problems and involve them too much with the populace to try to deactivate an old bomb that most people assumed wasn't even armed anymore. And moreover, how is a nuke that no regular person could plausibility use be a problem for the brotherhood? They don't really give two fucks about stupid wastelanders building around hazards.
>>
>>336860621
NV>1>4>2>3

Official objective /v/ listing that if anyone denies I will cry
>>
>>336860138
>Because I said so and i refuse to look at the problem with thinking a game that is mechanically identical to another game could be much different in quality.
>>
2>NV>1>4>3
>>
>>336854954
Okay for what it is, leagues better than Failout 4.
>>
>>336861192
the main difference is that fallout 3's story doesn't make any fucking sense, and new vegas' does. that's an important factor when it comes to RPGs. also the combat is objectively mechanically better in vegas, and there are several more weapon choices.
>>
File: extreme vomit.jpg (221 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
extreme vomit.jpg
221 KB, 720x960
>>336855525
>>336856832
Who the fuck can have taste this bad?
>>
>>336860674

Sorry man I would have to disagree

Fallout 3 along with Oblivion were the harbingers of shit for decent RPG experiences. Features were removed from the game for no reaso, character depth and dialogue was replaced with quest markers and one way tunnel dungeons with a nice convenient backdoor at the end of them,by the time Skyrim came out it was clear the transition was over.

It's no longer so much about the experience or the world but now about rushing to the next brain dead marker to get your next fill of the double mcadventure in the least imaginable way possible.

There is a reason people have 60-100 mods on these games nowadays, there is no depth or gameplay to them what so ever.
>>
>>336861117
If New Vegas is better than 4, then 3 has to better too. Roleplaying was objectively diminished between those titles.
>>336861278
>>336861117
>>336860674
>>336860621
>>336860328
>>336856757
>>336855525
The old games are in their own league. They're barely comparable and if they are, they are not nearly as good as New Vegas from a gameplay standpoint.

FPS > turn based
>>
>>336861007
The brotherhood would take the bomb, not because it would help the people, but because it is a nuclear bomb.
The whole reason they formed was to stop another nuke filled end of the world.
Taking a nuke away is exactly their aim. You could argue that the east coast brotherhood might not do this, but the outcasts sure as hell would.

If it's illogical by the games own rules it detracts from the experience.
Don't tell me you can't eat anything out of the river and then have a farm of mutant crabs from the river.
>>
>>336861490
Fallout 3's story is passable but it is not as good as New Vegas'. You're right. Either way, all that you said does not create a gulf between the games. They are very similar in quality and one is a successor and should have improved quality. No need to bring up Fallout 4 because that was disappointment that does not help this argument.
>>
>>336861604
I don't hate 2 or 3, i just didn't enjoy them as much. I couldn't give 2 shits about roleplaying, I just like good stories.

I think I made it pretty clear in my post that my list is opinionated
>>
>>336861278

NV>2>1>3>4

They're still all great games tho
>>
>>336861575
People use 100's of mods because they either take what Bethesda's style is in stride which is allowing the community to recreate the game in their way or they just play games with mods, completely ignoring what the main game ever was. Mods don't really have to do with quality considering mods are supposed to be an improvement for the player no matter what.
>>
>>336861803
why can't you just accept that you are wrong and your taste is shit
>>
NV>=2>1>3>>>>4
>>
>>336861784
That doesn't really prove your point. It's illogical by the games rules because it's illogical in general. The nuke is planted int the middle of town, presumably already disarmed. The Outcasts are a small faction of renegades who could probably wipe out the town but still would not be able to do anything with the nuke. They could disarm it but but that's it and the storyline is a bit contrived since the Outcasts are simply wandering the wastes for tech, ignoring wastelanders and settlements, not encroaching on them.

What may have happened on the west coast doesn't matter because they have become different factions altogether.

When they don't eat what's in the river, they generally mean don't try to fish or rely on the water as a source as nourishment. Mudcrabs while irradiated are one of many possible sources of food even though ti's not safe an a good alternative to real food.
>>
>>336861912
Sorry. Hard to differentiate the posts when everyone usually says the same thing.
>>
>>336862078
Because nobody is really wrong here. It's all opinion. I feel thought that you're mistaken when you think that New Vegas is this perfect 10/10 game compared to three. Three is a very good game. It's problems are apparent bu they barely detract from the overall experience. In the same way New Vegas' shit exploration and dungeons didn't detract from the story or factions.
>>
>>336862630
No, you don't understand, suspending your disbelief means accepting something that would be illogical in the real world, but logical in the game's world. As long as it's constant it's fine, it's when it's not that it's stupid and shouldn't be accepted.
It is illogical that radiation can turn people into ghouls that get healed by radiation, but that is their rules. Their rules do not change. It makes sense in their world.
>>
File: 1449859571221.webm (3 MB, 768x480) Image search: [Google]
1449859571221.webm
3 MB, 768x480
No, its godawful
>>
>>336863092
I don't know what that has to do with what i said. And that definition is not exactly true. Fallout isn't realistic from the jump and I rely completely on what the game presents to me as what to expect from the game's logic. So when they say something's irradiated beyond belief, i expect everyone to react as if that's true. If someone dies and comes back to life that's not me and not carrying around a secret vial of rad x, that' s the game fucking up and me losing suspension. Now i know that sounds like I'm not defending fallout 3 anymore. Because I never was. It's got a lot of story flaws but it's still a very good game despite those.
>>
>>336863630
I cannot put myself into the world if it's made with so little care.
If they don't care about it why should i?
>>
>>336854954
It's good if you aren't a faggot.
>>
>>336861987

Mods on most games are optional, with Bethesda they are not
>>
>>336863479
The dialogue is clunky but the exchange has always made sense. The compter in all it's wisdom could not get around what you were saying and with a combination of speech, science or wither/or you got eden to do your bidding. OR you just followed what he said and left the facility.

People point this out along with the three dog dialogue bu that one made sense too. The wanderer has never encountered someone who used rhetoric and charisma to push a message besides the overseer and even then, the PC has to be smart enough to get that facet of three dog's character. Fighting the good fight sounds like it should be a real world action with real world results but fighting with your voice only makes sense to an intellectual.
>>
>>336863760
They clearly did care but did not catch the minor plot holes. They obviously aren't perfect but they made a cohesive story that can be run through plenty without overthinking it. The main plot line is not the games center piece.

You don't have to care. Just play the game.
>>
>>336855525
2 > 1 >> NV >>>> 3 >>> 4
>>
>>336863479
>If you don't stop it now, where will it end?
jesus
>>
>>336863946
From my experience with all the Bethesda games i have played, they do not require anything extra. They are stand alone and mods are only there for player preference not some kind of crutch for the games.
>>
File: Same_old_bait.jpg (114 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
Same_old_bait.jpg
114 KB, 640x465
>>336864292
>>
File: 1443854120410.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1443854120410.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
>>336864239
Why would I play something I don't care about?
>minor holes
>>
1 > NV > 4 > 2 > 3
>>
>>336864564
For fun? Guess that doesn't really factor in when all you're doing is looking at MINOR plot holes in a game.
>>
>>336864826
Don't have to look for them when they are staring me in the face.
>>
>>336859367
>they run on the same engine so they're the same game!

Stop using this argument.
>>
>>336864941
Just go ahead and say them if they are that bad
>>336864983
They're nearly similar in most aspects. Going from one to the other is not some grand journey. New Vegas builds slightly on Fallout 3 and changes some of the gameplay. Not enough to really make it a good sequel. The story is much better but that doesn't help the exploration or dungeon diving which are all very bland.
>>
>>336865257
They are the ones that are pointed out every time fallout 3 gets brought up. The same ones that get dismissed with the "Just turn your brain off."
>>
>>336861192
>>Because I said so and i refuse to look at the problem with thinking a game that is mechanically identical to another game could be much different in quality.

>NV
>Story is far more compelling
>Story builds tension like there is a big event looming ahead
>Story has way more choices for the player to make
>Story has more factions to choose from
>Far fewer silly, 1980s-esque comic book-like supermutants
>The gun repair mechanic isn't too severe
>More believable social setting
>More civilians, towns, infrastructure, food sources
>More likeable companions
>More chill places, like The Strip
>Don't have to carry heavy weapons like miniguns and missile launchers just to deal with ridiculous mutants
>More cowboy weapons
>Gun upgrades
>>
>>336861575
>Features were removed from the game for no reaso

What features?
>>
>>336864381

They are literally less than a quarter finished

>no special melee attacks
>zero pecial ranged attacks outside of vats
>4-5 "quests" tops before everyone starts calling you god, literally nothing else changes

I'm sorry anon but even fallout 1-2 had different kicks, punches and effects depending on where you shot or hit them

Skyrim has shield slam, light and swing and it makes nearly no difference where they are hit

You either play a mediocre shell of a game, or you look to the modding community to clean up their biggest shit they've recently taken
>>
>>336865456
Nobody says that though. People just parrot it with jpegs and todd memes until it's archived. If no one person says anything, these threads are largely one sided and exactly the same. Now if you actually have something to say, go ahead.
>>
>>336861575
>There is a reason people have 60-100 mods on these games nowadays

I use mods to fix small, annoying things. Such as:

>Can't see your legs when you look down
>Camera is off center
>You can't aim down gun sights
>This gun is ugly and ill-conceived from a design perspective
>That outfit is ridiculous and makes no sense

Basically things that hamper immersiveness by being jarringly distinct from reality.
>>
>>336865609
> I like it more and it helps that there are added mechanics that should be expected by a sequel but i won't factor that in because it doesn't help my argument.
>>
>>336865969
>> I like it more and it helps that there are added mechanics that should be expected by a sequel but i won't factor that in because it doesn't help my argument.

Most of what makes it better is not the added mechanics. The added mechanics are fixes that get rid of annoying things from FO3. What makes NV way better is the aesthetic, plot, character and setting differences.
>>
>>336865739
You might find that melee is boring or lacking but that doesn't make the game incomplete. And you pretty much just proved my point when i said modding adds stuff for the gamers and their individual taste. If someone fins the melee satisfying or at least passable and they don't feel like modding it, does that not invalidate what you said or at least make it much more subjective? I think so.
>>
>>336865679

In reference to TES they gutted spells to the unbelievable point, no flight or continent sized jumps,perma-summons and spell creation were gone

Fallout is much more obvious, perception is only a stat for perks, the dialogue appears to have been written by retarded children and there are at most 5 unique people in each town to interact with
>>
2>1>NV>3=4
>>
>>336865969
It's blatantly obvious that these games came from different developers though and the experience that obsidian has really made a huge impact on the story qualities the game had.

You can't excuse Bethesda for making a bunch of mistakes with Fo3, they obviously went in without even considering older RPGs. They did a bit better in Fo4, with actual decisions that affect the main story, alas these decisions don't have much impact on what happens due to the 'you can do everything' motif they have going.

Both developers are good at what they do, but NV created a FPS-RPG hybrid and 3/4 created an FPS-Action-adventure hybrid which is why people don't like them as much.
>>
I'd say that FO3 has a better soundtrack than NV.
>>
>>336855458
What he said. Story wise it's a tad flimsy, much akin Fallout 4. But as a whole experience it is a really good game. And no matter anyone else says, New Vegas isn't better, its just more stable and a little different. Its focus is more on the atmosphere and narrative, while Fallout 3's focus is more towards exploration and adventure. Personally i like F3 better even with all the bugs and bullshit.
>>
>>336866209
>aesthetic
So what the game looks like and the tone/atmosphere they mean to employ? That's entirely based on your preference as a gamer.
>Plot
As said before, the main storyline IS better in New Vegas.
>Character
That depends largely on how you liked the different people you met. Fallout 3 had it's own set of interesting characters and followers. Not negating wither but that can be said for both of them.
>Setting
So what, a dessert versus a bombed city plus outskirts. This is largely based on preference as well. One is not objectivity better than the other and this argument has been had before and it doesn't go anywhere because it can't go anywhere.
>>
>>336866245

Sorry, spamming your attack button should not be the only way to attack with a melee weapon, they haven't improved on it, ever

It's pretty sad the Ranger Takedown is the pinnacle of hand to hand combat in the game, and people think this is acceptable, in 2016
>>
>>336866447
>In reference to TES they gutted spells to the unbelievable point, no flight or continent sized jumps,perma-summons and spell creation were gone

That's true. I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually removed magic entirely.

>Fallout is much more obvious, perception is only a stat for perks,

Not exactly. It also effects the detection of enemies on your compass, which can be a valuable tool.
>>
>>336860237
Yeah. Its not worth it. Fucking claustrophobic and boring, and you can't undo it without finishing it.
>>
>>336866462
I get what you're saying in that obsidian made a better roleplaying game but Fallout 3 and 4 are still rpgs no matter how much somebody dislikes how they were implemented. Bethesda really doesn't have to follow at all what the previous games did because they own the games and can retconn if they s=feel like that. I know that sounds really shitty but that's the reality of it. Doesn't make Fallout 3 a lesser game because of it.
>>
>>336866697
Really what i say is not going change your opinion on that because I can't make you like what Bethesda considers adequate combat. I will say that somebody played the game and found enjoyable enough to not mod or recreate the game.
>>
>>336854954
It's got much better exploration than NV desu. I like the ruined buildings design, they tell a story of the past, reminds me of The Road. Pretty nice post apocalyptic walking simulator.

Torn buildings and level design in NV is just bland.
>>
File: stare_cat.jpg (129 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
stare_cat.jpg
129 KB, 490x490
>>336855525
NV > 1 > 3 = 2 > 4
>>
File: 1449367343115.png (249 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
1449367343115.png
249 KB, 394x382
nv > 1 > 2 >>>3>>>4
>>
3 is a good game overall, but New Vegas is much better. All the fallouts are good in their own way. I believe 3's charm was all its content and places to explore with its urban areas, but it relied much more on equips with its low level cap and characters had to focused on certain skills.

New Vegas had more things going for it in the gameplay and character building department. It also kept the massive amount of content that 3 had. Level cap was also raised to 50 (if you had the DLC. In 3 it was 30 with DLC)

4 was simplified from skills and perks to just perks. Which brought down the "RPG" elements quite a bit and prioritized modifying weapons and armor. The worst thing about fallout 4 imo was the addition of your character having a voice actor, limiting your options in conversations to only 4. Morality was also thrown out the window and replaced with the four factions. Companions were better in the way of writing than 3. But New Vegas did it better imo. New Vegas also kept karma and had factions as well.

I have played Fallout 2 a bit, but not enough to judge it. I have never played fallout 1

But for the modern games,
Fallout NV is the best and most refined with all its choices.
Fallout 3 is second because it was the first of the modern games and did a good job overall with its mechanics.
Fallout 4 is the worst, (But is a good game nonetheless) because of the removal of key character mechanics that made the others great and the addition of your character having a voice actor.

Well that is my opinion at the moment.
NV>3>4
>>
not NV = automatically bad.
>>
>>336868239
I feel this man. The games haves different strengths at the end of it.
>>
>>336855525
I've never understood when people rate Fallout 1 and 2 so far apart.
>>
>>336868643
They're quite different and what some people like in one the other people don't like in the other.

And there's nerd that like them both, urgh
>>
>>336868585
indeed they do. But some strengths outweigh the others. Still they all have hours of content to enjoy.
>>
>>336866715

Just use vats, you could target a gorilla dick hair at 1000 yards, rendering perception near useless
>>
>>336868929

Well I feel like it's hard to compare 2 and 1 to the modern games because of how different they are.

2 was VASTLY different gameplay wise than the modern ones. when it comes down to it, 2 and 1 are for people who want a more "pure" RPG.
>>
>>336854954
If you never played anything like it, sure.
If you have standards, maybe.
If you've played the first two fallout games and loved them, probably not.

>>336855525
faggot.
>>
Why are the Enclave fucks even still around?
>>
>>336871664

They were barely in NV and not in 4 from my knowledge.
>>
>>336855525
1 >>>> NV = 4 > 2 >>>> 3

New Vegas's gameplay is shit and it's story isn't as that compelling as you guys make it out to be. Bugs ruin a lot of the fun too. 2 would have been on par or even better than 1 if it didn't fizzle out at san fran and the oil rig. Fuck San Francisco entirely made up of shitty pop culture references and the oil rig was just so half-assed. For fuck sake Frank Horrigan's weapons are End Boss plasma gun and End Boss knife. On the other hand Fallout 1 ended with a blast. Plus the enclave was just boring in general and that stupid government social experiment vault plot twist nonsense was just terrible.

4's on par with new vegas simply because it's mechanically sound beside the 4 button dialog thing, and the institute is a whole lot better than having no villain or the enclave (rehashed or not).
>>
Talon Company makes zero fucking sense at all

Super mutants on the east coast makes zero fucking sense at all

Vault 87 makes zero fucking sense at all

Little Lamplight makes zero fucking sense at all

Everything regarding the absolutely buttfucking stupid main quest makes zero fucking sense at all, including the fact that the Potomac shouldn't even be radioactive in the first place
>>
>>336872467

Yeah, Fallout 3's main story quests were kind of shit. But that is not where most of the effort was put. Most of the effort was put making the world and side quests.
>>
>>336872692
Too bad those fucking sucked also.

>Village of fucking retarded not-vampires
>Pristine tower in the middle of nowhere with a chaotic-stupid Brit stereotype that doesn't fit the Fallout setting
>Useless side area with random Russian stereotype that likewise doesn't belong in Fallout
>Replicated Man quest shoved in your face constantly due to sequel bait, turns out Rivet City coincidentally had a genius electrician-roboticist-plastic surgeon NPC to give Harkness a new life
>An entire quest about a whacky reference to old sci-fi giant monster movies that happens to break the lore in half at the same time
>A super duper whacky super hero cosplay quest which Beth is extremely fond of for some reason
>Literally fucking Harold

The only passable side quests to me where fixing the dish on the D.C. monument and the Rangers one. And I guess finding the violin for the old lady wasn't horrible by virtue of not absolutely raping the setting and narrative.
>>
>>336873362

Eh, they were find for me at least. I'm not too strict and don't really mind some wackiness in my fallout. Not everything has to make sense to me.

Then again that's just my opinion.
>>
>>336873692
Fair enough.

Some people don't mind Beth's whacky Fallout, but it doesn't appeal to me.
>>
>>336873760

Well, I suppose I did play 3 before the others. So I usually relate fallout to a game of expansive content and 100+ hours of gameplay.

So I am kind of biased about it. I did play a bit of 2 but I wasn't very good at it.
>>
File: 2015-03-15_00001.jpg (679 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-15_00001.jpg
679 KB, 1920x1080
Neo-/v/ will hate it, since it came out roughly 8 years ago, and they weren't around at that time when /v/ was swarmed by Fo3 threads, pretty much how /v/ was swarmed by Fo4 threads some months ago.
It was objectively a good game, tho the release of New Vegas made it eclipse even faster, as NV is objectively better in everything BUT the setting.
Daily reminder that you can play both in one game with TTW.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.