[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else wish it would have been Nintendo that died instead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16
File: 2000px-SEGA_logo.svg.png (87 KB, 2000x667) Image search: [Google]
2000px-SEGA_logo.svg.png
87 KB, 2000x667
Anyone else wish it would have been Nintendo that died instead?
>>
I miss the days arcade companies had their own consoles.

Now we have an OS company, a toy company, and an A/V electronics company ruining videogames.
>>
>>336776669
if it wasnt for nintendos success in the handheld market, they probably would have been where sega is now.
>>
>>336776669
All they have to to do is stop being faggots and work together
>>
>>336776953
>work together
You mean put out a console together, share expenses, branding, and royalties?
>>
>>336777180
Pretty much minus the console bit, notice how Sega of America never has shit to work with meanwhile Sega of Japan sitting nice and pretty
>>
>>336777594
I don't see what the incentive would be for Sega to work any closer than they already do with Nintendo unless they were getting a cut on platform royalties. They already put all of their Sonic shit on Nintendo systems.
>>
>>336776669
No because Sega are fucking idiots
>>
>>336777859
No I mean Sega of Japan working with Sega of America
>>
>>336776669
SEGA deserved it, all their failures were 100% their fault

Really can't see how people feel sorry for them
>>
>>336776783
such a valid point.
only thing is that video gameswere originally childrens toys so nintendo had a damn good excuse and more experience than any of them to get into the market.
I suppose same with sony but for hardware, and microsoft creating the software.

remember nintendo caused sony making the playstation and getting into the market
>>
>>336776669

I don't mind Nintendo but I miss Sega being first party.
>>
>>336776669
I'd rather Sony have died but yeah Sega>Nintendo
>>
I don't get how anyone could feel Sega were better than Nintendo - were you not around to see just how incredibly bad they fucked themselves over with confused timing for new consoles, add-ons, and lacking games?
>>
>>336780274
You mean this gen?
>>
>>336780519
If you're referring to the NX then that's coming out only a few months shy of Nintendo's usual console cycle, not even close to how much Sega fucked up.
>>
>>336780698
I get what you mean.
You could say the same on Ninty's part, looking at the handheld department.
Lacking games is also pretty much across each platform.
>>
>>336780698
He's probably referring to the Wii U, which strangely launched in 2012 with weird tweener hardware, supported like 9 different controllers, and had awful software support.
>>
>>336780893
>>336780896
Not even close to the same problem - Sega released the Sega CD (which was a piece of shit with no videogames), then the Sega 32x just two years later (which was one of the most useless addons ever conceived), then just a year after tried to move to the Sega Saturn, but the damage was done and Sega wouldn't have been able to cope with the losses unless the Dreamcast would be a huge success. The Dreamcast flopped hard, consumers just didn't care about Sega anymore.
>>
File: Yakuza_limo.jpg (82 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza_limo.jpg
82 KB, 500x310
No, I wish both Sega and Nintendo would kept competing against each other instead of multinational electronic giant jews like Sony and MS.
>>
>>336780896
>supported like 9 different controllers
How is that a bad thing?

The Wii U's prime failure is the atrocious marketing. Only 3 games were properly marketed for it, and even then they still seemed to not even bother Marketing at all in Europe beyond a short TV ad for Splatoon and Mario Kart respectively (similarly, the 3DS has had shit marketing in European countries) - this is a stark contrast from the huge marketing campaigns of the Wii, which were highly successful. On top of this, they called if the fucking Wii U, even on /v/ during its 2011 reveal people thought it was just a controller add-on for the Wii from how they didn't show the actual system and only pushed the controller.
>>
>>336781543
>The Dreamcast flopped hard
Bullshit
The Dreamcast did well
But they lost too much money on Saturn/CD/32x on top of all the expensive advertising for Dreamcast and high budgets for games like Shenmue when they were bleeding money

>>336780274
You're an underage faggot who doesn't even know how big Sega's contribution to gaming was...especially Arcade Gaming

Only a few companies like Capcom and Konami could match them on their output

Nintendo doesn't compete at all in comparison
>>
>>336782062
Marketing couldn't save a turd like the Wii U.
>Sorry, goyim, we will go back to making games for gamers.
>Here's a $350 Xbox360 with a better GPU in 2012, goyim.
>Don't forget your tablet controller, goyim. You'll need it for all the hardcore games we're going to make.
>>
>>336782210
>The Dreamcast did well
Well this is some fucking news to me, do you have anything to back that up?

>You're an underage faggot who doesn't even know how big Sega's contribution to gaming was...especially Arcade Gaming
It would help to elaborate rather than just call others stupid, as otherwise nobody will know what you're even referring to here.
>>
Sony went to Sega after the whole Nintendo thing. SoA agreed to do a partnership so Sony Imagesoft started making games for the Sega CD Sewer Sharks, Micky Mania port, etc. SoJ ended the partnership.
>>
>>336782570
It would've helped but I never said it would've necessarily saved it.
>>
>>336776669
Yes
Nintendo add nothing but shit to this medium. It was true 20 years ago, it's still true today.
>>
>>336782815
>this is what some anons truly believe
You can dislike modern practices all you like, but there's no way you can seriously think that a publisher with so many influencial games, and managed to pull the industry out of the Atari videogame crash "add nothing to the medium".
>>
>>336784190
This is why I said 20 years ago, not 30
Yes at least they quite literally saved and defined videogames as we know it, even during the N64 period they were still fine, but now? Nothing but fucking trash.
>>
>>336784310
I don't know man Splatoon's a pretty fucking good game
>>
>>336776669
but muh Sanic. pls OP.
They done nothing right since PSO 1&2.
PCxWii-U is best couple atm
>>
>>336776669
I DO
>>
>>336784625
Splatoon is god tier senpai
>>
Could make a console now. P5, SMT, Yakuza exclusive. Miku their mascot.
>>
>>336782062
>How is that a bad thing?

It's not, what's bad though is when they have all these control options yet they still force the gamepad in some games. Hell you can't even use the system setting properly without the gamepad but they make sure to have every available control option for the e shop.

It's bananas
>>
>>336776669
Nintendo pretty much became a fisher price toy company, so that's also not really better.
>>
>>336785878
You say that like they don't give you a gamepad out of the box. Although if you're trying to suggest they shouldn't have required the gamepad to begin with then I get where you're coming from.

>>336786019
They've always been that way, it was Sony that pushed forward the idea of "mature gaming", and Xbox initially tried being a mix of both but quickly switched their demographic to adult gamers too.
>>
>>336776669
>not microsoft, ea, ubisoft or sony
>>>/neogaf/
>>
>>336786250
>They've always been that way
Not really. It was only when the N64 came out that they pandered heavily to children. NES and SNES games were often hardcore as fuck.
>>
>1991
>sega: shit, nintendo is dominating us
>cd become a thing
>lets make a cd attachment
>sega cd released
>it is shit
>1994
>sega: nintendo is still dominating us
>lets make another attachment
>sega 32x released
>it is shit
>1995
>sega: ps1 hype is getting everyone
>lets push sega saturn with a shitty new polygon technology
>sega saturn released with no sonic
>literally fucks sega over with technology being useless for devs
>saturn becomes a commercial failure
>1999
>sega: alright, we will do it right,
>makes 2 ok sonic games
>exclusive games that are good
>sold well
>2001
>ps2 and xbox annouced
>sega still losing money
>unfortunately fucked by piracy of new gd-rom technology
>still fucked by shit done in the past
>sega: well time to bail
And that my friends is why nintendo is still alive and sega did not
>>
>>336786387
>NES and SNES games were often hardcore as fuck.
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
Ever since the Playstation took over the Sega's place for 3Kewl5Skool market, what was the purpose of Sega still making consoles? Sega are inept and should just stick to noise machines that flash up in Japan
>>
>>336782210
Didn't the Saturn do really well in Japan? Did they really need the US market or something? Also who actually had a Dreamcast from 1998-2002? It was exspensive as shit
>>
>>336786804
Nigga, NES had games like Gradius, R-Type, Contra, Ninja Gaiden, etc
I wouldn't really call games like this kiddie games.
>>
>>336787034
It also censored shit like mortal kombat, and games like that were never the system sellers like your marios and zeldas.
>>
>>336786387
Nintendo games were always for kiddies. The NES was marketed as a toy for fuck sake. It seemed cool and badass because we were all young pups when playing the SNES and NES. My first console was the N64 at age 5. I thought it was the most baddass thing ever, Hell a part of me still does but my 15 year old brother taught it was for kiddies. Nintendo is the Diseny of vydya. They get you when you're young. Some people grow out of it and some never do
>>
Why did Sega get dominated in the States but excelled in Europe and Japan, there whole advertising (At least in the EU) was the exact same flashy uber cool COWABUNGA DUDE American style of advertising.
>>
>>336787183
Of course they were always aimed at children in the first place (no shit since they are video games), but back then they also still had a lot of stuff also aimed at adults.

>My first console was the N64 at age 5.
Like I said, N64 was also the console were they started to pander to kiddies heavily. In contrary to you, I actually grew up with NES, SNES, Mega Drive, etc, and there they also still had a lot of stuff which was not really just for children, because games back then still had much more arcade influences.
>>
>>336787441
>>336787203
>>
File: 2016-04-28-002422.jpg (167 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-28-002422.jpg
167 KB, 960x544
Marketing was completely children focused from the late 80s through 90s when the FCC started regulating children's television and commercials. Get your NES cereal and sit down in front of the TV for the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, followed by Captain N and Zelda.
The ads always featured some teenage boys, but they were dressed up like what a kid would think is cool.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhyvD08BBgs

Prior to the NES & game crash the marketing was towards the whole family having fun.
>>
They already would've because you fucks threw them in the garbage with garbage N64 and GC sales

They profited off the Wii and DS massively regardless of what you think about them
>>
Saturn was a good console just not in the west. Didn't bother localizing anything. Best thing Sony did was fire Stolar for enforcing that and their no 2D rule on PS1, Worse thing Sega make him head of Sega of America.
>>
>>336787441
I'd still say there's plenty to this day targeted at "mature" audiences, like ZombiU, Bayonetta (and platinum games' stuff on Wii U in general), and the rare multiplat. It's lower than past systems sure but not by as big an amount you're inferring. Either way, they've always tried to appeal to the child and family demographic far more than any other, that's never changed.
>>
File: 1458637485765.jpg (193 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458637485765.jpg
193 KB, 1200x1800
No, I only wish there was a Sega/Nintendo merger. With some good leadership, Sega IP would not be wasted and Nintendo IP would have a little bit more bite and ambition.
>>
>>336787441
The SNES and NES had stuff that wasn't pure saccharine and kiddie like almost with almost everything was around the N64 era but at the same time, the stuff was still ever age friendly. It didn't have a lot of violence or explicit content. Contra was about shooting up aliens and robots but a kid can still play it since it's not graphic and he guns shoot big orange balls
>>
>>336787364
They had Joe Montana Football and Nintendo did not.
>>
Segas been bouncing back. They were the top rated publisher of 2015 but of course no one will mention that. Miku and Yakuza are fun. They now have their name stamped on whatever Atlus makes, another smart purchase. Pachinko and PSO2 are making bank in japan. Theyve got all hands on deck and are staying quiet with the anniversary Sonic game and hired new marketing staff for all things sonic. Atlus USA localizes stuff for them now on the side.

Segas in a pretty comfy spot now.
>>
>>336787854
>Genesis does what Nintendon't
>>
>>336787861
>They were the top rated publisher of 2015
In term of what? Sales? Smarphone shit? Quality (kek)?
>>
>>336787985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7nsBoqJ6s8
>>
>>336787659
>It's lower than past systems sure but not by as big an amount you're inferring
The average NES game back then was arguably more difficult than Dark Souls. Of course they had much more stuff not just for children.

>>336787763
Just because a game is not full of blood and sex doesn't mean it's aimed at children. The difficulty of a game says much more about its demographic.
>>
>>336788058
http://www.seganerds.com/2016/02/05/sega-ranked-as-metacritics-top-publisher-of-2015/

Sega has been better than nintendo pretty much all throughout the 2000s besides some awkward period during 2005-2007, but even those years were still decent on ps2 and psp.
>>
>>336776669
I refuse to buy a WiiU because I'm not interested in hardware that only plays games from one publisher. But Nintendo polish is still special and unique in the whole industry. Sega had nothing that would set it appart from Microsoft or Sony nowadays.
>>
>>336788160
>The difficulty of a game says much more about its demographic.
Oh I get it, you're just shitposting and don't really have a point. Kids played those difficult games, and difficulty in most Nintendo franchises still remains today (DKTF, Luigi U, and Mario Maker are some examples).
>>
>>336788160
The only reason games were a lot more unforgiven back then was because they were originally designed to eat up coins in arcades, they wanted kids to buy games and not rent them. Also these days games are also more story driven. So the difficulty in games wasn't made for adult players, it was made for kids to beg their parents for coins
>>
>>336788160
>Difficult = for adults
Are you for real? Games were like 30 minutes-1h long with high difficulty so kids (the people with lots of time on their hands) can play for longer periods of time. The Dark Souls comparison makes me think you're baiting though.
>>
>>336788426
>The only reason games were a lot more unforgiven back then was because they were originally designed to eat up coins in arcades
Arcade games are not just difficult for the sake of being difficult, they are also difficult for the sake of being interesting.

>>336788428
Show me one single kid which ever cleared a game like Gradius III. You can't. Games like Gradius are ten times harder than fucking Dark Souls, which any retard with enough time on his hands easily can clear.
>>
>>336788240
Sega games were more Arcadie. Can't see Nintendo making anything like Crazy Taxi or Super Monkey Ball. Sega even made the last good F-Zero.
>>
>>336788759
difficult games are challenging and fun but let's be real. 90% of game designers did this to eat up coins, not because they wanted to make a fun game
>>
>>336776669
Anyone else prefer it if you died Op?
>>
>>336789007
Yea sure, that's also why modern arcade games which only get released on steam or whatever are still this diffcult.

Just like SNES ports back then were still difficult. Not as difficult as in the arcades perhaps, but still more difficult than modern games.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ErV8JrHMw

Here's a commercial featuring mature adults enjoying Gradius
>>
Sega did some great stuff but by the time they unfucked themselves with the Dreamcast it was too late. Too many awful decisions caught up with them and they got what they deserved.

As for Nintendo they've always made better games anyway. Mario > Sonic.
>>
>>336789172
So...?
>>
>>336789123
The still make games harder until around the PS3/Wii/Xbox360 era to stop people from renting games. Since no one rents anymore and the market has gotten way more casual, they'll make them easier for the excuse of being story driven because fuck it, they already got you your 60$ and no one rents games anymore
>>
>>336789172
It's a video game... of course it's aimed at children primarily... Your point?
>>
>>336776669
>hating nintendo
>loving sonic because he spins fast
>being autistic
>>
>>336786542

glorious history of failure
>>
Nintendo fixes their mistakes, unlike Sega.

Virtual Boy? Fire the guy who made it.
3DS price too high? Massive price drop
Wii U? Slip Iwata poison.
>>
>>336789289
Nintendo games became easy with the N64 already. And games didn't become casual just because of renting, but actually because video games became too popular.

Back then mostly only people who were really interested in games played them, but nowadays every retard plays them, which is why they mostly have abysmal gameplay.
>>
File: 1461543991998.gif (2 MB, 245x281) Image search: [Google]
1461543991998.gif
2 MB, 245x281
>>336787861
>All that fortune in JAPAN
>Meanwhile Sega of America is dead as fuck instead of being incorporated to help japan expand there consumer base

Yeah, totally no problems here.
>>
>>336789571
Everything you said is wrong.
>>
>>336788759
gradius 3 is not THAT hard
>>
File: 2016-04-27-205659.jpg (174 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-27-205659.jpg
174 KB, 960x544
>>336789571
Video Games were never a secret club.
>>
Kept making sonic games even after the Dreamcast. Should have made a Phantasy Star that rivaled Final Fantasy when JRPGs were hot. Give Square some competitions.
>>
>>336789560
Wii music was a massive mistake? Only allow Miyamoto to make games about cute dogs now
>>
>>336789697
Prove it. It's just common sense. If something becomes more popular, it gets flooded with casuals. If something is really difficult, it becomes niche.

>>336789762
Show me your Gradius III clear then.

>>336789804
Who was talking of "secret club"? Stop spouting your memes. One just has to look at a list of best selling games of all times. There you can see that modern games became way more popular than games in the NES/NES era.
>>
>>336789951
Gaming was incredibly popular even in the NES/SNES era you seem to regard so highly through nostalgia.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 700x700
>Sega will never do a Skies of Arcadia remake
>Sega will never revive the Jet Set Radio or Virtual On IP
>Sega will never make another RPG Phantasy Star game
>Sega of America will continue to pander to Sonic autists
>>
>>336790021
It was by far not as popular as modern games.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_video_games#Multi-platform
>90% of the list consists of games from 2000+
>>
>>336790058
hey man dont blame us for that. i want other games too
>>
>>336789571
>Now a day every retard plays them
They were always working the ages up with each generation
Mega Drive got the 10-15 year olds onto games with gnarly tubular advertising
PS1 did that with 15-18 the first system that didn't aims exclusively to kids
PS2 18-35 also a free DVD player
And then came the Xbox 360 and PS3 which had easy online and addictive CAWD and FIFA for the normies
And now the XBone and PS4 are basically home systems that play Youtube and Netflix, they are Smart tvs with all the CWAD and FIFA
>>
>>336789951
The causalization started at the Wii since that was when Nintendo really actively went after people with no interest in games in futile hopes to convert them not because they were popular. In a sense, Nintendo is who let the normies in
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt4KG9ib8S4

I doubt anyone even heard about Nintendo until someone sent them a message on Facebook
>>
>>336790058
That's All Sega of America CAN do since Sega of Japan holds all licenses to the IPs and only give them sonic and the old IPs to make ports out of.
>>
>>336790216
Sony also still primarily aimed at children, that's why they had very popular games Crash Bandicoot or Spyro or whatever.

>>336790290
No, the casualization started with the N64. Since that's were Nintendo didn't care about arcade games anymore.
>>
File: wonderswan-spot01.jpg (148 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
wonderswan-spot01.jpg
148 KB, 800x504
>>336789560
>Fire the guy who made it.
Then hire the Yakuza to kill him and make it look like an accident when he becomes the competition.
>>
>>336790637
That and Ape Escape were really the only mainstream for all ages games. Hell, Spyro was created because Sony America realised they had nothing to to sell to kids
>>
>>336790536
They may as well should just get rid of the American branch, whenever they get their hands on something they ruin it.
>>
>>336790637
They never really cared about arcade games since the nes. the Wii however is when they stopped taking leaps of fate and did nothing but tip with the safest and easiest IPs to market
>>
>>336790843
Playstation ha a shitton of games for kids. Rayman, Worms,Tomba, Dragonball games, Final Fantasy VII, 90% of JRPGs, all the Disney games, all the Marvel games, etc etc
>>
>>336780274
Sega has plenty of games faggot. u r ignorant as dog shit. dreamcasts launch lineup alone still has more & better games than any of the next gen consoles
>>
>>336791012
SNES still had some arcade games. Not as many as NES or Mega Drive, but at least some. N64 was when they completely got rid of them.
>>
>>336776669
Sure.
Nintendo is killing the gameindustry since 1988.
>>
>>336791162
Ya but did they get as much advertising as games like MGS, Twisted Metal, Resident Evil. Also FFVI at least in the west was advertised as a cinematic game for an older audience.
Sony realised by advertising to teens they are also getting kid's attention because what ever teens perceive as cool, kids will think that's cool as well, as long it doesn't have girls because girls are icky when you're 8
>>
File: Not Okay.jpg (129 KB, 382x473) Image search: [Google]
Not Okay.jpg
129 KB, 382x473
>>336790058
>Sega will never port games like Shenmue and Yakuza to the PC or other consoles
>Sega won't make another Sega All Stars game
>Sega won't even release things like the Windows port of Billy Hatcher to Steam
>>
In an alternate reality, Sony wouldn't have been evil Jews trying to steal Nintendo's IPs, so the CD drive could have been made and Secret of Mana could have not sucked. In the same reality, though, Chrono Trigger would have never happened.
>>
>>336791268
I was referring to the lack of games on the 32x and Sega CD addons
>>
>>336791271
And the the games were still unique and challenging at the time even with you the arcade format. But then the Wii happen and holy shit things just got too easy and too simplified for folks who never ever played a game in their life and that was the more significant start of causalization
>>
>>336776669
>in an alternate reality where sega won, we would get virtua fighter threads instead of smash threads
>no autism, or waifu faggotry, just pure gameplay

we live in the dark timeline
>>
>>336791271
The N64 had a bunch of Midway racing games, though.
>>
>>336790637
Crash was more like Sonic, aimed at older kids If you watched those Crash commercials. Even got the guy who did the animated series to draw the characters. Sonic had Attitude, Crash was Goofball more like a Loony Toons character.
>>
>>336791682
Sega would fuck it up like they did to Sonic.
>>
>>336776669
>tfw no OutRun 3, new Super Hang-On, Virtua Fighter 6.
At least Yu Suzuki can finally make Shenmue 3...
>>
>>336791495
In an alternate reality, PC-Engine killed both the Sega and Nintendo.
>>
>>336776669
No because I never wanted Sega or Nintendo to die in the first place.
>>
>>336776669
upvoted +1
>>
>>336790058
>Sega will never release Daytona USA 2 on home consoles
>Sega will never make Daytona USA 3
>Sega will never make another Outrun/After Burner

shit sucks yo ;_;
>>
File: 1424370815958.png (69 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1424370815958.png
69 KB, 250x249
>>336776669

Sega is not dead tho
Just out of the console race
>>
>>336776669
Don't worry, Nintendo is headed to the same fate.
>>
Sega was always forward thinking. Announcing and releasing a console the same day. If they did that today It would blow peoples minds and sell out in m minutes.
>>
File: pso areas.png (2 MB, 752x1350) Image search: [Google]
pso areas.png
2 MB, 752x1350
>>336790058
>Sega will never make a true sequel to PSO
it hurts
>>
>>336793602
It backfired on them though because the console had no fucking games at release and the competition released their console with better hardware and a cheaper pricepoint shortly later.
>>
>>336793924
>PSO2
>>
>>336794136
A game that has nothing to do with PSO other than the name
>>
>>336776669
No. Sega acted like morons and they deserved to die.
>>
>>336790058
Border Break is the new Virtual On. It's also better
>>
>>336794136
PSO2 just doesn't feel like a proper sequel though. Heck, even PSU:AOTI was better.
>>
>>336794252
Border Break sucks though, it doesn't have awesome mechs like Virtual On and it's not a fighter like Virtual On, it's more of a team objective game.
>>
>>336790536
>>336790058

I'm pretty hopeful. It's the same story with Sega of Europe, but their resilience in insisting PC ports of Valkyria Chronicles lead to eventual HD edition of the game. All they had to do is make a PC/Steam port of it and go from there.
>>
File: 1386917486692.jpg (195 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1386917486692.jpg
195 KB, 500x484
>>336793924
Now you know how fans of the original games feel
>>
>tfw SEGA will never bring all of PSO including episode 3 to PC with proper offline modes like the console versions
>>
>people actually liked Sega IPs
cancer
>>
File: Kektual-On.jpg (50 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
Kektual-On.jpg
50 KB, 480x300
>>336794401
>Team objective based arcade game with perfect controls and mechs that aren't lame
I don't see the problem
>>
>>336794547
>not liking some of the biggest innovations of the industry
>>
>>336776669
>Instead of just wishing for SEGA to not have failed you also wish for Nintendo's doom

For some reason I think you don't actually care about SEGA but you're just butthurt with the other company
>>
>>336794710
Nintendo has way better IPs then Sega.
What the fuck did Sega even have under shitty arcade games and RPGs? Nintendo already did that and more.
>>
>>336794527
It's called single player mode in PSOBB and emulating Episode 3 on Dolphin.
>>
>>336794795
Yea but single player mode in psobb still has its differences and emulation ain't perf senpai
>>
File: bloghome_ps_hires[1].jpg (90 KB, 1108x682) Image search: [Google]
bloghome_ps_hires[1].jpg
90 KB, 1108x682
Play only with us
Stay with us forever
Shun out all the others
>>
>>336794983
Episode 3 works perfectly on the latest dev revision of Dolphin

You have all the offline and online exclusive quests in singleplayer mode in PSOBB, I don't see what's so different.
>>
>>336794794
>it's not an innovation if I don't like it
Go back to your mario. By the way, Nintendo didn't 'already do' arcade and RPGs' at all.
>>
>>336794527
>>336794795
>>336794983
>>336795234
You can play PSO offline? I've never played it, so I'm wondering if I can jump in.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.