[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chapter 6 SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Physique.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
Physique.png
1 MB, 1360x768
>Chapter 6

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If they were planning to just shit on my face with this kind of reveal, I wish I had just never played it at all. After all that wait, what a huge fucking disappointment. I was expecting something other than a giant middle finger.
>>
>>336770553
The biggest twist is terrible, just like in the first game. It didn't come as a big surprise to me, but it's been a while since I played it.
>>
>>336770553
>not liking the twist
wew lad
>>
>>336771170

>build up hours of suspense
>suddenly u guyz r in The Matrix: Therapy Edition

I mean, it might as well just have said it was all a dream because it was functionally the same fucking shit. I am pissed. The entire game I was thinking man, I really hope they make DR3. Now I don't give a shit. Endings like this undermine the entire point of building character and suspense to begin with. The Star Ocean series was similarly crippled by a stupid twist like this and I wouldn't be surprised if DR suffered the same fate.

If you're willing to go to cheap handwaving endings like this, then your suspense building doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>336770553
>death game
>having shit endings

who would've thunk
>>
>>336771647
The twist was obvious though.
>>
>>336771759

This. I figured it out within the first few hours of playing.

:^)
>>
>>336771647
It isn't a handwave though. A dream ending implies those things never actually happened. These events happened and had lasting, tangible effects.
>>
>>336771923
>few hours.
It was obvious from the intro.
>>
>>336772098

>It was obvious from the intro.

Just visiting the steam page was enough tbqh famiglia.
>>
>>336771923
The first door you see in the game is in a matrix-like background.
>>
>>336771759
we know its going to happen but the question is why? to keep a recurring villain?

DR3 is going to suffer the same fate and will be the worst of the bunch. the more shit is explain the whole damn story falls apart. it's a fucking murder mystery and they can't even do that right
>>
>>336771962

Yeah just like the events of SO3 happened and had a lasting, tangible effect. And technically dreams occur too, so they aren't fake either. The problem is that within the confines of virtual reality, it diminishes the impact of those actions and makes the consumer lose faith in the storyteller. This is the reason why all "We are in a video game", "We are in The Matrix", "it was all a dream" endings don't work and piss off audiences.

So regardless if those actions technically have some level of actual impact, they're severely diminished by this reveal.
>>
>>336772403
I agree with your point, but I think Danganronpa 2 was written well enough that it didn't bother me in this instance. There was enough depth and enough going on that it didn't feel cheap or ruin my experience, and the fact that all those killed in the VR are left as vegetables for now means I didn't feel that the impact was lessened.
>>
The twist was absurd but honestly I still found it to be more satisfying than DR1's ending. DR2's was over the top, DR1's was just lame. Junko also had a bit more of a presence and her dilemma made the stakes a lot higher. In DR1 the dilemma was basically "stay here or leave", of fucking course you want to leave.
>>
>>336770553
DR1 was so much better in every way.
In DR1 you could know who the killer was right from the start in most trials.
In DR2 there's always a twist because of some mystery evidence.
That got on my nerves real fast.
>>
File: ap-olympicwomen-1344543541.jpg (77 KB, 576x522) Image search: [Google]
ap-olympicwomen-1344543541.jpg
77 KB, 576x522
>>336770553
>Body of an Olympic athlete

Then why does she have large breasts and nice curves? Most Olympic women have pretty flat, un-curvy physiques.
>>
>>336773142
he said physique you dingus
>>
>>336773327
>he said physique

Yeah, and?

Don't tell me you don't know what that means you numb nut.
>>
>>336772403
Uh "We are in the Matrix" worked pretty damn well and certainly didn't piss off the audience.
>>
>>336772940
>of fucking course you want to leave.
No, you fucking don't, the outside world is shit
>>
File: button up shirts are the best.jpg (52 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
button up shirts are the best.jpg
52 KB, 500x375
>>336770553
I don't even know this dumb bitch's name and I want to sink into her boob pillows
>>
>>336773957
for me, it wasn't that that bothered me
it was that you couldn't arrive to conclusions without proceeding further into the trials
Trial 1 is the perfect example of that.
Teruteru finding out about the plan was a complete unknown and that he would go under the floor makes no sense.
Why would he do that?
It's so far-fetched.
Not even Sherlock Holmes himself would crack that case before the trial.
>>
>>336772271
>not realizing it when he heard the title of the game itself
Retards, all of you
>>
>>336770553
>olympic athlete
>stick arms
Give a girl at least some muscle for god's sake.
>>
>>336775945
DR1 did things worse in both ways.

Similar to that, there was no way whatsoever of you knowing Oowada was the killer in Case 2 because there's no hint it's him besides him slipping up and mentioning the wrong color tracksuit in the very last Non Stop Debate.

On the other hand, in Cases 1 and 3, the killer is EXTREMELY obvious right from the start and the trial is just a formality.

If you don't think Dangan 2's cases are far and away superior to 1's you might be retarded.
>>
Aoi/Akane doujin when
>>
>>336776938
Why would you want the same character twice?
>>
File: wha.jpg (15 KB, 233x143) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
15 KB, 233x143
>>336770553
>SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>336776546
>EXTREMELY obvious
How is Celeste obvious?
You had to find out every part of the mystery to come to that conclusion.
AND there was the mystery of how it happened, which was everything but obvious.
However all the clues were there.
Same for 4.
Same for 5.
2 was more tricky, but the sauna was one more clue that pointed towards Owada
Tell me what case except Peko-Peko was possible to solve before the trial in DR2.

Maybe Mikan murders? The remembering disease was a total unknown, so the extremely laborious process of elimination was the only way.
And that even doesn't solve the murder.
Tanaka? No, you didn't have the evidence of the tower's structure.
Teruteru? No evidence of the passage below, plan and skewer.
With Chiaki, the luck factor was way out there.

If I'm wrong please tell me.
To me it seems like DR2 trials were made intentionally more convoluted. And no reasonable person would think you could come to a conclusion for those before the trial.
>>
>>336777501
Who the fuck scream Dohyaa when facing against a crazy murderer?
>>
>>336777717
A 2d girl in a Japanese video game.
>>
>>336777762
Not just any 2d girl though
>>
>>336773124

>In DR2 there's always a twist because of some mystery evidence.
>He didn't realise Gundham did it straight away in chapter 4 when he shows up to see what the ringing alarm clock is all about despite being in a soundproof room

Each chapter had tons of foreshadowing, don't cry cause the mysteries are tougher to figure out than the first game.
>>
>>336770553
What was "It" that Nekomaru did to her?
>>
>>336778225

Massage, he does it to you to in free time segments.
>>
>>336773142
>>336773516
Hate me for I am Australian.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfkwW4GgAiU
>>
>>336777087
Nu-Uh! Akane is stupider then Aoi, that's a big difference.
>>
>>336778164
>foreshadowing
Not evidence.
But fine I'll give you that one.
And that's two trials.
You still haven't told me why you thought they were better.
I'm just wondering.
>>
>>336778364
I give Aoi credit because of Hagakure but they really are.
>>
>>336770553
fuck off back to lebbit
>>
>>336778387
Did you forget when [/spoiler]Peko was swimming after Hiyoko ran away?[/spoiler]
>>
>>336777717
Moe factor.
>>
>>336778563
Well that didn't save Celeste
>>
>>336778561
I mentioned that before.
That was solved extremely quickly.
You had the suspicion with the wet Peko and the confirmation with the bottles.
It was the only trial that mostly made sense.
>>
>>336778164
>chapter 4
I figured it out exactly like that. I also figured out chapter 5 right away too from the initial evidence. Well not the Chiaki part because that was random chance
>>
The story in DR2 was good because you spend a lot of time thinking about what's actually going on, so when something absolutely insane happens it blows away anything you might have been thinking of. They totally sweep the rug from under your feet. It's not very subtle, but what about the game is? That's the style. You either like it or not. I don't see how you can accept mechanical dragons, murderous teddybear robots, perfectly organised kidnapping/death games, but not accept how the story ends up and the twists that happen.
>>
>>336773124
>In DR1 you could know who the killer was right from the start in most trials.
how is that a good thing? Isn't piecing shit together after the investigation during the trial more entertaining?
>>
>>336773124
>>
I just assumed there was more fixation on making the killers seem semi-competent in covering up their acts, considering their status, rather than forming a solid mystery for the "player".
DR2 had a lot more emphasis on character development compared to DR1 after all.
>>
>>336777501
>How is Celeste obvious?
Celeste was obvious before the investigation started when she said the killer ran that way and you hit a dead end.
>Tanaka
I figured it out when he was at the alarm despite a sound proof room although I thought he did a coordinated thing with him in one house and the hamsters in the other
>>
>>336778387

>Not evidence.

Unless you're talking about the bullets for trials or some shit then it most definitely counts as evidence.

I much more enjoyed the mysteries in Danganronpa 2 because the mysteries were more shocking while still making sense. Everything like Togami being attacked under the floorboards by someone who couldn't of walked out of the main party room lest they be saw by Kazuichi, Peko washing off the blood, the possibility of the video being filmed in the conference room and the structure of the building and Gundham being the killer could all be discerned even before the trial begins. But half of those I didn't even figure out, because the mysteries were that good. Each case has less obvious evidence behind it but still enough to come up with theories that could still be wrong.

In Danganronpa 1 some trials just became a slog to show that [killer you already know] did it because [obvious evidence], case 2 being the exception for me. I was much more involved in the trials in 2 because I was unsure of whether I was right or not in my choice and, more often than not, was surprised in a good way.

The only one I wouldn't count is case 5 and that's still amazing just for Nagito being a complete madman.
>>
>>336778839
>Isn't piecing shit together after the investigation during the trial more entertaining?
For me it was piecing together the incidents before the trial that was fun.
I made it a point not to go further with them unless I had gone over the evidence and pieced together as much as I could.

The trial is just a multiple choice exam anyway. It's cool to watch unfold the events you've figured out, more fun to me than figuring it out as I go along.
>>
>>336777501
I felt like Chapter 3's conclusion was way too easy. Chiaki leads you to the conference room and points out the curtain before the case even begins. From that I concluded that the video was somehow filmed in that room instead of the music venue, and the only person with access to it was Mikan since Hajime was personally in the hospital when it happened and no one had come or gone from the building. I was actually surprised that I was right honestly

I didn't do nearly as well with the other cases though so maybe it was just luck
>>
>>336779172
Kyouko, get off /v/. Your dad's dead anyways.
>>
>>336779047
>I wouldn't count is case 5
Really case 5 was one of the only ones I figured out beforehand. The blood hand stains screamed that he was holding the rope for the spear which let me conclude it was a suicide.
>>
>>336779334

>The blood hand stains screamed that he was holding the rope for the spear which let me conclude it was a suicide.

Oh yeah, I got to that point to, it was the it not actually being a 'suicide' suicide and any of them could have murdered Nagito with the poison fire grenade that shocked the hell out of me. I thought the poison would come into play some way else.
>>
>>336779242
Case 3 messed me up cause the room had a projector in it so I thought the fake out video had been recorded and then projected onto the curtain and that's what we saw.
>>
>>336779047
I guess I found figuring out the case more fun and you found the structure of the case more fun.

I don't like being surprised with things I could've found out before during the trial.
>>336779035
>Celeste was obvious before the investigation started when she said the killer ran that way and you hit a dead end.
The moment I found out is when I put together the picture and the chasing the robot. This means she was lying.
But the murder events were tougher to figure out.
>>336779242
I had missed the exact timings of the nights before and thought Nagito could've faked some symptoms and done the killings and the tape.
The motive is what tripped me up. I just couldn't see a reason for Mikan to kill. And I was right because that piece of evidence was machination of Monokuma.
>>
>>336779437
>the poison
I saw that coming too. But I thought it would lead to Akane being the killer because she opened the door to trigger the fire
>>
>>336779674
strange I thought it would've been Monomi acting as an accomplice to the murders with her acting out of character
>>
>>336779495
Plus the whole gullibility of Ibuki from the illness led me to think the killer told her to do it and she complied do to the illness
I was waaaaaayyy off for case 3.
>>
>>336779821
Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking that.
I was totally sure the video in the conference room still showed Ibuki
>>
>>336777087
>Why would you want two brainless buxom tanned girls

Gee Anon can't imagine
>>
>>336779976
Me too. In my head I thought
Ibuki with her illness was talked into suicide
The killer recorded it and did it the night before
In the morning projected it on a screen
The video phone saw the projection
>>
>>336780258
But you can have tits and brains at the same time, why lower your standards?
>>
>>336779821
>>336779976
That's basically what I thought too. I'm really kind of disappointed that wasn't it.
>>
File: Bustup_16_14.png (88 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_16_14.png
88 KB, 960x560
>>336779047
>In Danganronpa 1 some trials just became a slog to show that [killer you already know] did it because [obvious evidence], case 2 being the exception for me
It's not even just that. The killer being obvious but the MC being treated like shit by Togami during investigations and then handheld by Kyoko during the entirety of trials was frustrating. Both the MC felt useless and also most of the rest of case felt useless for taking so long to figure everything out.

I think DR2 had a decent enough balance, there was enough evidence and notable character interaction before trials to ascertain who the killer probably was what was used, and during trials characters collated their thoughts, knocked all the incorrect possibilities (DR2 had a lot more red herrings and misdirection everywhere) out of the way, and then discussing motivation at the end just felt more satisfying I feel.
>>
>>336770553
Do the nopan kissas she used to work at actually still exist? I thought hey all closed in the 80's.
>>
File: chiaki.png (382 KB, 679x485) Image search: [Google]
chiaki.png
382 KB, 679x485
>>336773124
>DR1 was so much better in every way.
Wrong.
>>
>>336780369

Tits, tan and brains? Show me bonus points if one of them is wearing schoolgirl uniform
>>
>>336780426
>and also most of the rest of the cast felt useless for taking so long to figure everything out, I mean
>>
>>336780518
I can give you 2/3 of that.
>>
>>336780426
>discussing motivation at the end just felt more satisfying
It was just a twist almost every time.
To me a twist isn't interesting, it's just a reveal of some unknown.
AHA IT WAS ME ALL ALONG FOR A REASON YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY FIND OUT
No thanks.
>>
>>336780624
If you don't particularly care about the characters, then yeah sure.
>>
>>336776546
Even Case 2 was fucking obvious if you paid any attention to what the Biker guy said in the when you found the body and his whole mood switch when another "girl" died
>>
>>336780426
2 played this well. You start with Chiaki and Nagito solving half the mystery and Mikan doing autopsy for help and in the end you are left doing it without them.
>>
>>336780594

2 out of 3 ain't bad
>>
>>336780624
Motivations are the one thing that shouldn't be plainly obvious in a game like this though, I don't even get your complaint here
>>
>Junko can only find happiness in despair
>She hates hope the most and wants the world to be rid of it

So why didn't Makoto just force her to live, preventing her from suiciding, and let her watch them build hope so she would be satisfied at her own despair?
>>
>>336780682
I do care about the characters.
It just bugs me to find out the motive (usually the most important part of the murder), was impossible to know.
The motive is what builds intent behind the case. And you were served it on a platter right at the end.
>>
>>336780865
>usually the most important part of the murder
not in DR
technically all that's important with Monokuma's game is that a killing happened. Motivations are just there for the sake of character and plot development.
>>
>>336773142
Becuase realistic women look like shit
>>
File: 7977741042.jpg (16 KB, 236x456) Image search: [Google]
7977741042.jpg
16 KB, 236x456
>>336780690
Damn, I just realized he would probably would had lived if he was actually a Girl. Brutal.
>>
>>336772403
Are you gonna ignore the fact that the whole cast used to be Ultimate Despair and that's why they were put into there, right?
>>
>>336780816
Maybe not plainly obvious, but at least they should be discernable.
After all that's why Monokuma is there in the first place, to provide motive.
I don't know, I guess leaving something so crucial as motive completely out of it seems a mistake.
>>336780991
No, see above.
Monokuma provides the motive.
And motive is WHY you kill, it makes all the difference.
After all you don't expect every single person you're stuck with in a killing game to be cold blooded killers who just haphazardly go around butchering people for the heck of it.
Because killing can't be done in any circumstance by anyone.
In DR1 this is obvious.
Everyone has a clear motive.
>>
>>336781343
You don't instantly know everyone's true motivations IRL just by looking at them, so why should you in DR?
>>
>>336781486
Not instantly, but once you put together the details of the case, the motive should become clear.
Like in DR1.
>>
>>336770553
Shit on this Thread I'm playing it right now.
>>
File: JmioeCs.png (325 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
JmioeCs.png
325 KB, 700x555
>>336781056
It's like the world kicked him when he was down even after dying
>>
Say what you want about the cases but DR1 had much better execution scenes.
>>
>>336782308
Peko's and Gundham's were good.
>>
>>336782308
I'll agree with this
>>
>>336781698
Must be in the Fujisaki blood since his dad dies in AE
>>
>>336782308

My favourite executions are actually from case 2 and case 5 of Danganronpa 2. I always felt like Leon's execution was the only one in the entire series that was ever really pretty brutal, the rest were nearly always played for laughs in DR1.
>>
>>336782432
Gundam was dull as hell. Animals stampede and then he dies.
>>
>>336782308

DR2 had the better execution music though.

REACH FOR THE STARS, REACH SO HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>>
>>336782596
I guess from an emotional standpoint, he left the 4 devas. But that's just me.
>>
>>336782596
He thought he was this dark wizard who could divert animals by drawing fancy circles in the ground. Turns out, magic isn't real and he realised that when he had been trampled on by animals. Do I also need to point out that he was the SHSL breeder, and that he supposedly could talk to animals? I doubt I need to do that.
>>
>>336782817
Dude, the dark wizard was just an act.
>>
>>336782817
He couldn't actually talk to animals. Learn to comprehend what people tell you.
>>
>>336782607
DR has some god-tier OST
>Logic Dive
>Climax reasoning
>NEW WORLD ORDER
>>
>>336783105
>forgetting yeah yeah yeah ye ye yeah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNPhRdhNxvU
>>
>>336781587
>>336780816
wait, the motivation is almost always "get the hell out of here" or some sort of variation of that (sometimes semi-noble, sometimes not), what are you guys talking about
>>
>>336783105
Climax Reasoning and New World Order are actually the same.

I find the Beautifuls and Homicide god tier too
>>
>>336783105
What about Tropical Despair, Dead End to the Ocean's Aroma, debate themes, punishment themes and Climax Return?
>>
>>336780624
>AHA IT WAS ME ALL ALONG FOR A REASON YOU COULDN'T POSSIBLY FIND OUT
Seems like the general consensus across both DR1 & DR2 is that people had a good idea of who the killer was before even going into most trial, you're clearly doing something wrong here.

Character motivations beyond what Monokuma provides for the cast is "fluff" as far as carrying murders go. The core premise of these games is a bunch of kids thrown into a shitty situation and seeing which ones break, and then the player trying to work out the identities of said people. DR2 doing this across both investigations and trials as opposed to DR1 having everything obvious by the trial's start and negating the trial's narrative importance beyond getting an execution cutscene at the end granted DR1's execution scenes were better than DR2's was a lot better in my opinion.
>>
>>336783651
nah man

DR1
Trial 1: clearly given the impression that Sayaka was worried about something in the video
Trial 2: someone's past, in this case it was a bit more vague
Trial 3: money (a secondary motive)
Trial 4: betrayal and protecting people from the violence following the motive announcement
Trial 5: the motive here is killing Makoto, but since there was a breaching of the rules, there was a retrial in chapter 6

The motive is always what sets off the motivation.
The video made Sayaka not want her dream to disappear, acting in panick.
The secrets made Mondo kill Chihiro in a fit of rage.
The reveal of the traitor made Sakura save her friends (although this motive would've happened regardless of Monokuma).
The last one was less important.
>>
>>336784325
Doesn't DR2 do the exact same thing? Monokuma provides reasons for characters to want to escape and a person bites each case.
>>
>>336784291
Okay.
How did you know it was Chiaki in trial 5?
How did you know it was Teruteru?

And besides, I'm saying the motives are impossible to find out in DR2.
That's what I said.
The motives in DR1 are never fluff.
They give insight into the events of the murder and they were knowable before the trial start.
>>
>>336784083
>debate themes
What are the words in there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6l3e1QHIVk
>>
>>336779047
That was actually the opposite, I wasn't sure who the killer was going to be for most cases but I easily figured out soon in case 5 that Nagito's death was a suicide because Nagito had already pointed out suicide being possible in the previous case and his hand had no bloodstains on the palm.

Case 4 though, fucking hell that shit was great.
>>
>>336784636
I am not sure, but it probably says "Danganronpa", " Break", "Clock" and something else

>0:55 when Mikan said "THERE IS NO WAY YOU'D ABLE TO MAKE UP HER BODY TYPE"
My ears came
>>
>>336784569
Yes, but you can never find out the motivation of the person by Monokuma's motive.
The disease is hidden.
The hunger doesn't actually point to a suspect or help the conclusion.
The first trial has the motive completely hidden, even though it was an essential part of the mystery.
The second trial was the only one which put together motive and crime.
The motive of the last trial was also hidden, although less because of the missing pages. The card swipe was a hint though, that she was the traitor, because she knew the bombs were fake.
>>
>>336784592
For 2-1 it was just a matter of where everyone was during the blackout and also where the weapon was hidden. The killer's reasoning that he managed to wander over to the dining room felt weak from the start
For 2-5 it was workable who the traitor was from the Usami's Notebook scene + there was enough at the scene of the crime to infer that the victim carried those actions out himself

Not to mention shit you come across during investigations like the missing equipment list in 2-1 and the freaking jar of poison in 2-5, DR2 had more than enough there for the player to chew on. It isn't outright obvious, it's not outright impossible either.

>The motives in DR1 are never fluff.
beyond what Monokuma does like I said, yes they are as far as carrying out murders are concerned which is what you were talking about. Unless that's what you're saying, but then you're agreeing with me?
>>
>>336784592

>How did you know it was Chiaki in trial 5?

The entire point of the case is that you couldn't know who it was cause it could have been any of them who threw the bottle. But when you take into consideration that Nagito is aiming for the traitor with his ridiculous luck and Chiaki is very obviously the traitor from the book/diary you read in Nagito's room earlier. You can put two and two together from there.
>>
>>336785025
>The disease is hidden.
The case says over and over again that she was at risk of getting ill and then twice says that her body felt "really hot"
also frankly you didn't even need to know what her motivation was to figure out that she did it in that case, around halfway through the trial you reduce the number of suspects down to people present in the hospital
>>
>>336785027
>The killer's reasoning that he managed to wander over to the dining room felt weak from the start
Actually it didn't strike me as weak at all.
If you simply run your hand along the wall and run to the left you'll reach the dining hall from the kitchen.
>it was workable who the traitor was from the Usami's Notebook scene
I just imagined Usami was snooping around like she always does.
about the motives, what I meant is when you put the crime scene and motive together, it forms a believable story

Sayaka's fear, Mondo's rage, Celia's manipulating, Sakura's sacrifice

It seems unrelated for DR2.
>>336785171
still you don't know how the disease affects her
it's just a suspicion
I did miss the hotness, but then again she had been going without sleep so I didn't pay attention. And let's be real hot in that situation doesn't seem like suspicious wording.
>>
File: mpu5axCIR61sa8p3uo.png (162 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
mpu5axCIR61sa8p3uo.png
162 KB, 480x280
>>336782473
>confused and dislikes himself his whole life, murdered by someone he admires the moment he decides to change himself. All his friends find out his gender from his dead body instead of telling them himself

>Made an AI, it dies saving its friends

>Made more AI's, they die saving their friends and are wiped from everyone's memory

>Junko steals his work and makes an AI of herself to kill more people

>Dad dies not even knowing his child is already dead, his only wish to see them one more time

Kill me
>>
Well I'm glad you guys turned my thread of DESPAIR for Chapter 6 into HOPE for the cases. I went ahead and finished the game. Yes, the cases are solid. The game itself is fun. I just feel angry and somewhat cheated with the conclusion of the game and thought the reveal really is terrible.

As I said earlier, the problem with these kind of reveals is that they make the listener lose faith in the storyteller. Twists of these kinds will always make the listener say "Is this just another ruse? Is it yet another case of "all a dream"?" and on and on. If they're willing to use that kind of plot device in one area, they can use it anywhere to explain anything.

I sorta feel like DR needs to keep the premise but switch worlds or something. I think they've kinda run their course with these characters. The murder game mystery thing is the good part of it. The overarching storyline is the weakpoint. If they do make a DR3, I want something different.
>>
>>336785812
Doesn't Hajime still remember her?
>>
File: +4165321635.png (90 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
+4165321635.png
90 KB, 480x280
>bought the limited edition of Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls
>mfw the art book was a pamphlet
>I don't even have a CD player
>the pins are large and obnoxious
>the tie is gaudy
>the eyepatch is cheap as fuck looking
>mfw I paid for all this garbage
>>
File: Danganronpa Revengeance.png (1 MB, 600x873) Image search: [Google]
Danganronpa Revengeance.png
1 MB, 600x873
>>336785569
>still you don't know how the disease affects her
You didn't need to in order to figure out that she was the killer though. It wasn't just a suspicion, as soon as you realise that it had to be someone within the hosptial you can start removing the unlikely scenarios from there and there was no one else it could be

>doesn't seem like suspicious wording
along with everything else going on, why wouldn't it seem suspicious?

>>336786039
>I sorta feel like DR needs to keep the premise but switch worlds or something
Te devs agree with you, hence NDRV3 being distanced from the Hope's Peak stuff
>>
>>336786039
Sounds like you haven't been keeping up with the news much.

The upcoming game in the series, New Danganronpa V3, will be set in what seems to be a new continuity with new characters, but with Monokuma still in since he's the series mascot

There's also a new anime that will air in july called Danganronpa 3 that will conclude the Hope's Peak story, and show how the DR2 cast became Ultimate Despair.
>>
>>336786189
KYOUKO, TURN OFF MY DESPAIR INHIBITORS
>>
>>336786129
Are you in... despair?
>>
>>336786039
Personally, I was fascinated by how the whole DR2 plot (in fact, side-story about restoring Hope in 6 people) was actually that small-scaled. We thought that mysteries of the island concern whole world, but it turned out to be a rescuing mission of the Remnants and killing off Junko`s AI as a bonus. But still, I liked it very much.
>>
>>336785025
I think what you're calling "motivation" is different to what other people are calling "motivation" - as far as solving the murder mystery goes, within the setting of these games the focus on how the crime was carried out, with why the character did it being something that has always only taken focus right at the end. The setting is an important factor, it's not a normal courtroom, it's a closed setting where Monokuma locks in certain factors (what the killer gets out of it, the fact that there can only ever be one blackened at a time, and so on). The basic motivation of getting out of the killing reason for a personal reason is present in almost every case across both games (the only times it isn't is where that's replaced with some other plot-focused reason). Anything beyond that is technically just 'fluff' like the other anon said, important fluff for building characters and plot and so on but not technically vital for the sort of murder mystery DR has.

It's why in every case in this series you can eventually figure out the process of the murder before learning of the killer's personal motivations even. DR1 was overly obvious in what the motivations were really early on, I didn't get the impression that this was intentional because it didn't actually benefit the narrative. When you have Ace Attorney fans of all people calling something too obvious you know that there's a problem here.
>>
>>336786129
>expecting quality from PISSA
>>
>>336786245
YOUR HOPES... END HERE
DON`T FUCK WITH THIS HEADMASTER, JACK
>>
>>336786518
IT'S TIME FOR NAEGI TO LET 'EM HOPE
>>
>>336786356
I think that DR2 does have a better sense of it's own unique identity, whereas with DR1 I can somewhat agree with people when they call it an "edgier AA" to an extent
I also think that this sort of thing absolutely is not for everyone though
>>
>>336786189
The big thing was her personality didn't change.
With the rest of the subjects they completely enacted their disease.
The only reason to suspect disease was her sleeping in your bed and feeling hot, and people and women give off heat so I just didn't think anything of it.
But the reason is I suspected Nagito.
I didn't brand all of the events of the nights before into my mind and I thought he could've sneaked off to kill Ibuki later. ( I thought at first it was Hiyoko that was hung and then later replaced with Ibuki after the first body discovery by Hajime).
>>336786370
I didn't focus so much on who the killer was but rather on building the case in DR1.
I always had a suspicion, but proving it was another matter.
>>
>>336786604
>Final clash between Ultimate Hope and Ultimate Despair
>"It has to be this way" starts playing
>>
>>336770553
>giant middle finger.
OH YOU
>>
>>336786734
So basically just put Naegi's face on Raiden and Junko's face on Armstrong?
>>
So what was all Monokuma Theater thing about?
>>
>>336786692
>I didn't focus so much on who the killer was but rather on building the case in DR1.
>I always had a suspicion, but proving it was another matter.
You still do that in DR2, it seems like you prefer to have virtually everything there before the trial even starts as opposed to DR2 where you continue to work things out until just before the end of the trial where the characters make their decision

Seems like a pretty arbitrary personal preference sort of thing to me, to be honest.
>>
>>336786780
It's just in-between breaks, nothing more.
>>
>>336786774
Senator would be bulky Monokuma and MG Excelsus would be Giant Junko
>>
The twist wasn't that you're in the Matrix - that's obvious from the beginning.

The real twist is that you're all Ultimate Despairs and that's why you were put in the Matrix.
>>
>>336786912
What would the weapons be then?
>>
File: Bustup_16_16.png (114 KB, 960x560) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_16_16.png
114 KB, 960x560
>>336786774
Monokuma's already mostly there even
>>
>>336786854
>it seems like you prefer to have virtually everything there before the trial
Yes.
The reason is that once the trial starts your options are so limited that figuring out mysteries is simply reading the explanation.
>>
>>336786985
Despair, son
>>
>>336786780
Part lampshades and foreshadowing and part ebin Junko humor
Dat Danganronpa Zero foreshadowing in DR1's Monokuma Theater
>>
>>336787018
Try Hope`s Peak Academy. Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Jabberwock Army! I'm not one of those beltway pansies. I could break the headmaster in two… with my bare hands. Don't fuck with this Despair!
>>
>>336786189
so were devs aware of DR2's on-the-surface similarities to MGS2 and are now just running with it or something? I'm fine with that
>>
>>336787150
>Jabberwock army
>not Fenrir
>>
>>336787260
If they were then DRV3 would've been in the jungle.
>>
>>336787356
>Original Izuru Kamukura being vegetable in the end of DRV4
>>
>>336787543
>At the end of the Tragedy, the world split into Despair and Future
>>
File: 1455011995868.jpg (180 KB, 780x481) Image search: [Google]
1455011995868.jpg
180 KB, 780x481
>One the Meat Bone
>It's wrong
>>
>>336786189
>NDRV3 being distanced from the Hope's Peak stuff
So an entirely new world/setting or the same world but in the future?
>>
>>336787670
>jabberwock island as Motherbase
>Punished Makoto becoming more despaired
>Kazuhira Komaeda losing his Junko arm and becoming literally blinded by the visions of the hope
>>
>>336787925
KOMAAAAAAAAEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>336787736
>"the bone on the meat" is wrong

THE BONE IS INSIDE THE MEAT, FUCK YOU GAME
>>
>>336787925
>>336788057
You mean Nagito "If it ain't hope, hang off a rope" Komaeda?
>>
File: 1440803818945.jpg (61 KB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
1440803818945.jpg
61 KB, 400x234
>>336788120
>the mote on the bean
>it's right
>>
File: going through Lost Izalith.jpg (28 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
going through Lost Izalith.jpg
28 KB, 640x384
>Very last thing in the game
>CHARGE THE HOPE BULLET
>MASHING THE BUTTON FOR 10 MINUTES
>I had to hold the button down
For fucks sake
>>
>>336787795
New setting
>>
>>336788315
You can hold the bullet you know.
>>
>>336787736

Bone on the Meat
On the meat bone
On the bone meat
The bone on meat
The meat on bone

I swear I thought I did Meat on the Bone already so it took me like 12 tries to get it.
>>
who fucked Junko's corpse?
>>
>>336788413
I swear that everyone got stuck here as well as certain part where you ahd to get some bullshit bullet from colored text to fire at something at the very start of that same conversation
>>
File: Shsldespair.png (218 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Shsldespair.png
218 KB, 480x272
>>336788483
These were all the survivors, so
pretty much Izuru/Makoto
>>
>>336788483
Hajime
>>
>>336788509
Are you talking about shooting KILLER MISTAKE statement in CAMERA`S ANGLE in Mikan`s case?
>>
>>336788483
Teruteru
>>
>>336788483
Was "trying to make babies with" just a nice way to say fuck or did they really imply that they were demented enough to try to impregnate a corpse
>>
>>336788639
Nah camera's angle was easy since it was never ever metioned before in any clue or conversation
>>
>>336788702
I'm pretty sure Naegi mean that, besides they were the remnants after all.
>>
>>336787356
It's an urban jungle
>>
>>336788815
Bullshit
>>
File: 1460453514636.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
1460453514636.gif
919 KB, 170x196
>It's a IMPROVED hangman's minigame section
>>
>>336789020
Fucking hate that mode
>>
File: 3_12.jpg (93 KB, 610x346) Image search: [Google]
3_12.jpg
93 KB, 610x346
>>336789020
I hated every single minigame in 2. Some of the trials really soured for me because of the unnecessary frustrating experience. Only thing they actually improved were the rhythm thing. I think the game would benefit from trying to be even less of a video game.
>>
>>336770553
The twist was pretty obvious given the VR looking door from the intro.
>>
>>336789020
>4 Hangman minigames in one case

Case 3 is the worse.
>>
File: 1410827314477.png (2 MB, 1250x911) Image search: [Google]
1410827314477.png
2 MB, 1250x911
All Dangan Ronpa games except that piece of shit AE are good until their last chapters I think the first game was hit really hard with it though sounded like it had promise then all of a sudden
>le did it for despair xD no real reason
Kodaka just writes off the top his head
>>
>>336771647
He told you it was a game from near the beginning though
>>
>>336789513
Funnily enough the last chapters were my favorite in both games, I know that they feel like complete cop-outs (the chiaki magic in 2 was stupid) but I'm a sucker for these moments where games go all out
>>
>>336789196
Then you should've played it on easy.
>>
>>336789618
I loved the ending for 2, was't crazy about 1 but whatever
>>
>>336789196
I actually didn't like the rythm part that much,l but I suck at those game so..

That and my PS4 controller had a slight, yet noticeable input delay at this specific game that made it even harder. That said, again, I really suck at rythm games
>>
>>336789632
I played the entire first game on hard, then the second on normal and it was still tedious. You're probably right. But it's not just the fact that some of them are so obtuse for no reason, it's also the fact that you have to ride a digital surfboard for a couple of minutes just to answer the most obvious fucking thing. Or fall into deep concentration to remember the word "Iron skewer". Easy wouldn't fix that.
>>
>>336789504
>Lose the entire health bar just waiting for ONE letter to show up while everything else starts hitting at soon as they appear
>>
File: Comic_52.png (177 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Comic_52.png
177 KB, 480x272
>>336789196
Rebuttal Battle was fine I felt, though I played it the game on pad, seems like it'd be very button-mashy on keyboard
Logic Dive was fun especially on the harder difficuties, probably the only minigame where this was the case even
The improved Case Summary thing was nice too though I still sort of feel that the Case Summary isn't even needed beyond getting a cool piece of art at the end I guess
>>
Post what you thought was going on entering each trial.
Case 1: No idea who did it. Gosh, I hope it's Soda though. Don't like his face.
Case 2: I bet Sonia protected her face with the mask, and covered the blood on her with the wetsuit (Which was impossible anyway since she couldn't have put it on)
Case 3: Since we know there's one killer that's alive, it can't be Hiyoko telling Ibuki to kill herself... Maybe Mikan in a desperate bid to find a cure and save Nagito?
Case 4: Well the ultimate weapon's the architecture, that's for sure. So someone went to the final dead room and played the game within... Maybe Chiaki? Or Nekomaru himself did it? Or maybe Fuyuhiko (since I misremembered and thought he was in Gundam's room)
Case 5: From the moment I saw the corpse I know this was a suicide. And clearly one of the fire grenades was poisonned to pick at random who kills him, thus flushing out the traitor once and for all. No clue who the traitor is though.
Case 6: Who the fuck are these remnants of despair again?
>>
Who else hated the font used in trials? It's so thin it's kinda hurts to read
>>
>>336789976
Me too, I'd prefer the thicker font of the Japanese ones.
>>
>>336789020

I'm fine with it other than the fact that one of the Hangman minigames on Mean difficulty makes it absolutely impossible to get a perfect score barring some insane luck in Chapter 5.

I'm a perfectionist and this annoyed the shit out of me. I had to give up after an hour and a half of trying.

There's about an 80% chance you will take damage with literally nothing you can do about it when the letters come on screen. They just instantly collide. Managing your concentration is difficult enough, but you also need to get relatively good letters to stand a chance.

The one I'm talking about is the "Cause of death" minigame. If it's possible to complete without taking damage, it's stupidly hard and reliant on luck.
>>
Play 999 and VLR for some solid twists
>>
>>336789763
I played both on Hard and I've gotta agree. I hated the music one, the beat was just impossible to time correctly for me and I ended up cheesing most with a huge Influence gauge. I enjoyed Logic Dive but obstacles literally pop up like 1 second away, which is irritating. Hangman's Gambit, it's like playing Hangman dude. If you have no idea what the word is, keep spamming vowels to clue you in. I fucking hated Cross Swords though. It didn't help that I was using Jap audio and I had to try to read fast enough and still make the cut (kek).

>>336789974
Case 1: no fucking idea
Case 2: no fucking idea except Hiyoko is obviously not the culprit
Case 3: I thought Ibuki was talked into hanging herself
Case 4: no fucking idea
Case 5: no fucking idea. The traitor was easy to spot from the diary
Case 6: is this even a case?
>>
>>336775945
>it was that you couldn't arrive to conclusions without proceeding further into the trials
>Trial 1 is the perfect example of that.
>Teruteru finding out about the plan was a complete unknown and that he would go under the floor makes no sense.

Hold on guy. Before entering the trial, we knew that Byakuya had been killed by stabwounds 5 mm in diameter and the stab wounds were lined up. And they made a note to mention that one of the skewers had gone missing and the existence of a portable gas stove before the party.

Sherlock would have made the deduction that the skewer was the murder weapon, the portable gas stove made it possible to move in pitch black and the murderer had to go under the floor to stab the victim.

Holmes would definitely suspect Teruteru from the start.

>>336776546
>Similar to that, there was no way whatsoever of you knowing Oowada was the killer in Case 2 because there's no hint it's him besides him slipping up and mentioning the wrong color tracksuit in the very last Non Stop Debate.

Actually somebody on MAL deduced the victim by personality quirks and by proving that Togami wasn't the victim. It was a work of art.
>>
>>336790151
Don't have a 3DS for VLR.
>>
>>336789974
You can't really assume anything about who the culprit is since until you learn things that don't reveal itself until the actual trial it can be basically anyone. Like how Gundham doesn't talk about the trapdoor until the middle of the first trial for some reason even if it's decisive evidence.

I'm just glad that next best boy had the best reason for killing
>>
File: Suprised fiend.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Suprised fiend.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>336789974
>Case 1
>Somehow avoided all spoilers about it
>mfw how the case goes
>>
>>336789824
The music for rebuttal showdown got me so hype about literally cutting the bullshit others spouted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mymjF4AZJrg
>>
>>336790151
There's a Vita version as well
>>
>>336786189
>During the Class Trials, you'll defeat opponents with "lies", using fabricated truth bullets. There are situations where lying is necessary.
This sounds like it could either be really cool or really awful.

I'm glad that they're shifting settings though. I love that DR2 embraces it's inherant zaniness but it felt held back in this regard by being tied to the events of DR1. Atleast that's what I felt anyway.
>>
>>336789763

I think the funniest from just a writing standpoint is the part where Hajime needs to think really fucking hard to remember the word "elevator". I can't remember the context but what he says before it makes him sound like an utter moron.

He says something like "I have to think!...what is that thing that it resembles!? ELEVATOR"
>>
>>336789763
>Or fall into deep concentration to remember the word "Iron skewer"

Don't you mean elevator
>>
>>336790248
But you also knew that Peko was guarding the chest that contained a few skewers, in the room with the breaker in. But apparantly she could not at all have hit that breaker, not even with her bamboo sword despite it being the reason why she could climb an extremely tall wall in another case.

These games are really stupid so I don't try to think too much about anything until the trial.
>>
>>336790376
>>336790391
Oh yeah that was the absolute worst. I had to pause the game for a moment to laugh. It was to explain how the tower in the fun house could move up and down. Because that needed EXPLANATION.
>>
File: u83819128321.png (171 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
u83819128321.png
171 KB, 480x272
>>336789974
N1: It's Sonia
N2: It's Sonia
N3: It's Sonia
N4: It's Sonia
N5: This time it's Sonia!
N6: Fuck why wasn't it Sonia

I was honestly surprise this girl didn't turn out evil.
>>
>>336790151
Overall these games are better than DR, but even as someone who does not appreciate anime all too much I think one of the appeals of DR is the ridiculous over the top anime style
>>
>>336789974
I knew who the killer in 1-1 was, because I doubted the devs would want to keep that personality around for long

2, no fucking idea, caught me completely by surprise.

3, I also thought someone told Ibuki to kill and then kill herself

4, fuck you guys for making Gundham did nothing wrong threads, it made it obvious

5, same here, obvious suicide, but only saw the poison shit coming when they were brought up during the trial
>>
>>336790423
>But apparantly she could not at all have hit that breaker, not even with her bamboo sword despite it being the reason why she could climb an extremely tall wall in another case.
I actually thought that's what she did in the first case initially. Although I managed to roughly figure out what happened in the beachhouse case I was surprised that they ended up using the twist I had expected later on.
>>
File: IMG_57k8xb.png (53 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
IMG_57k8xb.png
53 KB, 238x279
>>336790262
>constantly see pictures of Nagito looking like a maniac so I assume he's the mastermind at the end
>he totally loses it in the very first trial
>>
File: Osaka.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Osaka.jpg
127 KB, 1024x768
>>336790376
Elevator..?
Escalator..?
>>
>>336790571
Your answer for case 6 should have been Nevermind
>>
I kinda liked it. It actually had some after effects and they were given choices, based on what they chose different things would happen in real life. So it wasn´t just hurr it´s dream
>>
>>336790593
>DR2 characters can still asspull themselves from death/coma
>DR1 characters are just dead forever
Man it's kinda unfair, I would gladly trade the fortune teller faggot with anyone from the first cast, except the baseball fag
>>
>>336790693
That's exactly it, I bet most people thought about it and it was what made the most sense but when they don't even bother mentioning it as a possibility you think "oh these things are just unimportant details to their portraits to add character" so you disregard it for the rest of the game but then they make it the most important detail in a later case where it's still kinda unbelievable. At least it made you aware of Gundham's hamsters.
>>
>>336790423
She was in the toilet and you can't hit anything in a blackout even if you're good at using swords
>>
> yfw Killing Hiyoko was absolutely Innecesary
>>
>>336789974
Case 1: Nagito is being too helpful, there's no way he isn't involved.
Case 2: it's Peko, but why? Was one of the girls who died in Twilight Syndrome her sister?
Case 3: killer told Ibuki to hang herself.
Case 4: no idea (I forgot about soundproof rooms)
Case 5: suicide? Kinda too obvious.
Case 6: OH SHIT I FIGURED IT OUT THEY ARE ACTUALLY SHSL DESPAIR!
>>
>>336770553

I knew only women cared about these chink shit garbage games.
>>
>>336790571
I was almost certain she was the culprit in at least 2 cases
>>
>>336770553
Yeah, I think they could've went with the same twist but pulled it off a lot better. The final trial was probably the worst in the game.
>>
>>336790839
Why did Sakura and Taka have to die? They were the best...

>>336790906
But her being in the toilet wasn't revealed immediately and could have been a lie, and she could have had some sort of light source they hadn't revealed yet. Besides, early in the trial they don't know if the breaker was used just to turn it back on, it could turn it off too. By the end of the trial you know that it's not her but it's just stupid that they don't even speculate about the sword when they're arguing about it being too high up, but she can pull some crazy ninja moves in the beach house using it.
>>
>>336789974

Case 1: Didn't know, suspected Soda. Maybe it's his face but I also thought his positioning in the room was suspicious
Case 2: I suspected Peko instantly because her excuse of swimming around the Island for 3 hours sounded far too vague and it left her no alibi
Case 3: This one I didn't know, particularly because I don't get why the killer didn't just suggest that Ibuki hang herself at a specific time and place while concealing it from the others. Her disease conditions allow for such trickery that it would make it impossible to learn whodunnit. I again thought this was Soda because I expected him to be able to tamper with mechanical things to an extent that would allow him to increase the range of the camera or something. If he was the killer, they would have been fucked. In fact this is probably why they never made Soda a suspect, it would just be way too easy for him to fool them by lying about technology
Case 4: This one was spoiled for me almost instantly due to Gundam hearing the clock in a soundproof room. I didn't know the how or why, just that they did it.
Case 5: Suspected Sonia since she's just shady as shit and knew about the fire grenades, but I was also confused because I knew Nanami was a robot or AI at this point and thus a traitor.

I guess I just suspected Kazuichi a lot because I expected their talent to make them the most sneaky and hard to bust.
>>
File: 1456196026139.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1456196026139.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>336789974
Since case 2 I was waiting until Sonia killed someone. I couldn´t believe it that she was one of the survivors at the end. I mean everything was pointing at her. Cute girls aren´t allowed to stay alive or sane in DR. She kept talking about her about her kingdom so she had motivation and she could always use her beta orbiter as accomplice even make him take the blame probably
>>
>>336790991
Only pedosexuals care about her anyway so who cares
>>
File: 1400122616736.jpg (27 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1400122616736.jpg
27 KB, 500x362
>>336790784
>>
what kind of name is nevermind?

>liechenstein equivalent
>ENGLISH LAST NAME
>>
>>336790571
>>336791197
She reminded me too much of CERESTIA RUDENBERG just without the asshole personality so I guess they just didn't want to recycle her case
>>
>>336788664
>Anonymous
Naa he killed his mother
>>
>>336791118
Doesn't help Soda's case that on the top left of his portrait, there's that symbol drawn in the exact same pink shade as the blood.
>>
>>336791371
oh yeah cerestia had accomplice too. But still I believe that their first plan was to make her the killer and make kazuichi as a beta orbiter he is take all the blame
>>
>>336790423

How the hell do you even use a sword as a foot stool on a flat or tiled surface? If you rest the handle against the wall and the blade against the floor, it's going to buckle and fall over the second you try to put even a toe worth of weight on it. This part kind of bugged me because it's not really physically possible to use a sword as a foot stool in that situation. The tip would have to be shaped in a very particular way to feasibly be used that way. The way it is shown in game would not work.
>>
>>336791532
Cuz it's a game!
>>
>>336791589
Ur a game!
>>
>>336791532
they just explained it by her being the ultimate swordmaster so of course she was nimble enough to pull of something like that... I guess
>>
>>336791532
it's part of samurai legends, so for the original fanbase it felt more likely

but yeah I agree a regular sword shouldn't have been able to do that
>>
>>336791371
Snia is reverse Celeste

>Celeste
>Japanese girl who loves European shit
>wants to be a princess and live in a castle

>Sonia
>European girl who loves Japanese shit
>is an actual princess who lives in a castle
>wants to integrate herself in Japanese culture
>>
>>336791532
Peko's the Ultimate Swordswoman so it kinda makes sense that she gets to do insane shit with her sword. If Nagito can get away with his "luck" so should Peko.
>>
>>336791532
Isn't hers a bamboo sword, like with a flat tip?
>>
File: Bustup_01_10.png (165 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
Bustup_01_10.png
165 KB, 640x373
>>336791532
You wouldn't understand because you lack talent.
>>
Will we ever get a non-suffering slice of life series about them at school.

To make the main series even more soul destroying?
>>
>>336791931
You mean school/island mode?
>>
>>336791847
Come to think of it, shouldn't Hajime have been a lot more useful in the game considering his talent was to have ALL the talents?
>>
>>336792154
no because all of those talents were ingrained into his new mentality, but the NEO program had somehow awakened his old mentality
>>
>>336792154
Hajime=/=Izuru.
>>
>>336792154
Izuru needed to be awaken and considering that the memories was pre-school Hajime couldn't do it.
>>
>>336792154
I dunno, solving all the cases thus making everybody survive to the end and beyond is pretty useful in my book.

Also, something something reverted to his state two years ago in a fabled time of eld before Hiyoko grew tits.
>>
Why does literally nobody ever target the retard who keeps winning cases and doesn't have anyone to protect him?
>>
>>336792825
>who keeps winning cases
But everyone wins the case.
>>
>>336792921
hajime is always the one that's always right, canon-wise

kirigiri also carries certain cases but I'm sure she can defend herself and people know it
>>
>>336792825
That was what 2-1 was. 2-5 also kind of.
>>
>>336770553

nice blog you have there, you fucker

why can't all you homos just open a tumblr or something and post your useless feelings and thoughts out there?
>>
>>336792825
This reminds me of the silliness that is Hajime being chosen as the culprit if you lose.

>almost done with the trial
>every single piece of evidence so far points to the actual killer
>the killer starts crying that they have no evidence except for the literal pile of evidence already presented
>start screaming random words out of desperation
>for some reason it's Hajime's job to point out a contradiction somewhere in all of those garbled words
>he fails, so clearly Hajime is the killer!
>>
File: nosauce.jpg (233 KB, 498x695) Image search: [Google]
nosauce.jpg
233 KB, 498x695
>>336790571
she is red herring for disneyland case
>>
>>336793059
The few exceptions to this make it all the cooler. Like in the last case where it's just Monokuma asking you "hey, wanna press retry?" or something.
>>
>>336793185
Whoever is fucking her, it sure ain't Souda.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.