[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is it any good? I wasn't really hyped for it, so I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: Overwatch.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
So, is it any good?

I wasn't really hyped for it, so I didn't even download the beta, none of my friends cared much either. Is there somewhat of a general consensus?

It struck me as a newer version of TF2, and I played that enough, does it do enough to seperate itself from an already established arcade-y class based shooter?
>>
>>336767708
the only class that builds turrets is shit, i don't play games with shitty Engineers
>>
>>336767708
/v/ hates it, non-/v/ loves it

personally I think it's a streamlined version of TF2 and pretty fun
>>
It's extremely fun. I went into it with just about 0 expectations, too.
>>
>>336767708
it is ok, but is lacking a lot of replayablility there is like zero content or other kind of objectives to do, matches are really fast and they end to feed a casual audience just to have time in a quick game of 10 min max
>>
>>336767708
>Is there somewhat of a general consensus?
no
just fucking play it if you're curious
>>
File: nyoron.png (66 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
nyoron.png
66 KB, 256x200
Download the Beta and play it, you shitlord.

It's incredibly fun for a while, but there's just so much to do. So you'll probably have all the fun you can get out of this during Beta. No need to buy it later, probably.

If you're a scrub, play Bastion on long range.
>>
>>336768342
This always struck me as weird, why charge so much for a game that people will only play casually? Why not use a more Valve/Hearthstone-esque model and encourage microtransaction so you get more people playing it casually?

The idea of paying $60 for a game that is primarily in short rounds seems bizarre, but I guess CoD and Battlefield do well enough financially.

>>336768368
I have absolutely no interest in it, I'm off shooters and I've got a lot of studies currently. I was mainly asking because so many of the choices Blizzard made designing and marketing the game just baffled me, so I wanted to know how it was going and what people thought.
>>
>>336768739
I guess they just decided to milk buyers and switch to f2p and cash shop in a year or so. Depending on when sales and player count go down.
>>
It's okay
all my friends are playing it right now, because it's free and there hasn't really been any "new" FPS with relatively different gameplay lately

if you're trying to consider this for "competitive" play, it's absolute garbage, but seems pretty fun. I imagine when my friends stop playing it'll be pretty fucking boring, alot of the fun seems to be playing with friends instead of the game itself
>>
>All of the characters, weapons, and abilities are already unlocked.
>Upon getting in the game, you don't get experience, you don't get new skills, there's nothing to collect.
>Leveling gets you loot crates full of useless, lazy cosmetic things that have absolutely no bearing on gameplay at all.

So, what makes me want to play?
>>
literally only downloaded it because someone told me it was free this week, knowing nothing about the game

it's not great, but it's not bad. Seems like it'll probably carry me for a solid couple hours.
>>
>>336767708
Meh, It feels to much like a F2P game.
Its fun but I will definitively not pay 40 dls for it.
>>
>>336769098
Fun?
>>
>>336769098
the same thing that kept people playing multiplayer FPS before all of this unlockable shit got started

the desire to git gud and be the best
>>
>>336769241

But it's not fun getting nothing.

Since Doom, Quake, and Unreal, first person shooters have understood that the fun of the genre comes from getting that gun you want, or having some rare cool thing you can get. Games like Halo, CoD, and Battlefield have expanded on that by having unlockable customization to your character.

Overwatch feels like a game that has no idea what makes a game fun; there's no depth and nothing to keep you playing.
>>
File: 1458611944176.jpg (18 KB, 426x325) Image search: [Google]
1458611944176.jpg
18 KB, 426x325
>>336768093
i agree torbjorn is shit for the most part, but fuck does he shine at the end of a defense game.

since nobody can flank the turret and it has most angles covered, it can save games.

it has for me.
>>
>>336769320

You can't be the best; everyone is so blatantly dependent on the other characters and so rigid in one playstyle you can't possibly be an individual in Overwatch.

The game has no progression, no individuality.
>>
>>336769098

And thank fucking god for that. Nagging me for my money with trash cash shops while im trying to immerse into the game was always annoying. Fortunately, the loot crates are completely ignorable unlike TF2 where its just hats hats hats hats.
>>
File: 1461517983410.jpg (178 KB, 1451x816) Image search: [Google]
1461517983410.jpg
178 KB, 1451x816
>>336767708
it's more comparable to dirty bomb than tf2, if you've ever played it.

more classes, solely objective based gameplay, abilities for each class, etc.

if you like dirty bomb, this is like a re imagined version with more variety. i love it.
>>
>Take the TF2 classes
>divide them even more by giving them only one special move
>add arbitrary cool downs for god knows why
>now you have a character with only one good move that you can only use once every 3 minutes

Why not remove cool downs and make the ultimates part of a point system instead?
>>
>>336767708
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KEK
JUST SHUT UP
HOLY SHIT
FUCKING DUMPSTERBABY TURBOSLURPFUCK
>>
>>336769570

Thank god for no reason to play the game...?

Do you not understand how rewards work?
>>
>>336767708
Download the beta and find out retard.
>>
>>336769634
I agree that it compares to Dirty Bomb.
Overwatch has more flavor, but much worse medics.
>>
>>336769718
Isn't winning and beating an opponent rewarding for you? God I hate you fucking kids that feel you need a big shiny thing to work towards.

Do you not play single player games because there's no "reward" at the end?!
>>
>>336769634
This
>>
>>336767708
You and your friends have pretty much the basic 'consensus' around the game

The only people amped for it are blizzdrones. Hardcore FPS fans think it's a fucking joke. Casuals will play it for a month and then move on.

All in all it's really not that good.

Is it fine? Sure. Is it good? No.
>>
I was having an absolute blast when i played it.

Then 3 hours of gameplay later and i was bored.
>>
>>336767708
>guns dont feel powerful
>kills aren't even satisfying
>assists count as eliminations
>can't tell who's doing good since the scoreboard doesnt show kills or score in general
>end of match is confusing
>not really sure if i did good or not
it's not satisfying, no numbers to show me how well i did
no medals for triple kills or anything
no scoreboard to see my name at the top
just fucking shallow gameplay
>>
>>336769941

Considering I'm an eternal loser in many facets including PvP, carrot on a stick is the only thing that'd keep me playing and being your theoretical punching bag / bullet cozy.

Nothing QUITE LIKE knowing an obvious loss. If I say it though, people get triggered and shit
>>
File: 1349742696967.gif (969 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1349742696967.gif
969 KB, 250x187
mfw I liked tf2 better even with the hats
>>
>>336767708
OP the game is god-tier stupid arcade fun and all these fags talking about unlocks are underage. Its surprisingly well-balanced already and the characters feel unique. 8/10 pub game 9/10 with some friends, 10/10 with a full game of 12 friends.
>>
>>336770159
>guns dont feel powerful
Roadhog and Reaper shit damage
>kills arent even satisfying
subjective
>assists count as eliminations
i'll give you that
>can't tell who's doing good since the scoreboard doesnt show kills or score in general
who cares?
>end of match is confusing
one team wins and the other loses, is that hard to understand?
>not really sure if i did good or not
wow i guess you really are stupid
>>
>>336768516
I agree, I've had a lot of fun playing all the characters on the beta but the fun is already starting to wear off. I'm glad I didn't waste money on this game.
>>
>>336767708
It looks and sounds too messy.

It just makes me want to play almost any other FPS.
>>
>love playing Tracer
>can't stop playing
Fuck me is she fun
>>
File: 1460461307710.gif (2 MB, 230x250) Image search: [Google]
1460461307710.gif
2 MB, 230x250
>>336767708
>So, is it any good?

Of course not. Only a massive idiot would play a team game were teamwork is important. Why? Because everyone you will end up playing with will be retarded.
>>
>>336769473
Indeed and I love his weapon, it's alt fire is almost as good as the obese pig belly tank guy's shotgun imo. He's my most played class probably but takes a while to get the hang of.
>>
File: PAYWALL TRIGGERS.jpg (68 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
PAYWALL TRIGGERS.jpg
68 KB, 600x737
this board is literally /v/alvedrones, BR CYKA poorfags and other nostalrius butthurt jews.

Wrong place to ask.
>>
>>336770159
>guns don't feel powerful

If everything was paintball-based instead of trying to pass itself off as actual ballistics it would be 100x better

When I'm shooting Soldier 76's "Rifle" I can't help but thinking I'm shooting a fucking nerf gun
>>
>>336770159

Do you notice how you get "flame points" whenever you do anything like kill or anything objective based? Once you get enough, you are "on fire" and your player portrait is on fire. This is visible to everyone on the tab screen. So if you're on fire = you're contributing the most to your team, and the enemy will (hopefully) notice that and take extra steps to focus you or avoid you.
>>
It's ok but I'd say my main criticisms are:
- most classes just walk too fucking slow
- there are too many heroes/abilities. tf2 hit a sweet spot
- round length is too short
- server browsers will always be better than matchmaking
- takes like 2 minutes from when a round ends to when you can play again
- too much shit going everywhere all the time. giant shields, ice walls, 10 different kinds of explosions. I can't see shit through all this
>>
Really, really fun, but I am NOT paying 40 for it.
I'd think that blizzard was smart enough to rip off tf2 from start to finish including the f2p model, guess they just had to shit the bed somewhere like they usually do
>>
>>336770205
Well all I can say is don't play online shooters, people play it for the gameplay not the carrot on the stick they enjoy winning and beating people.
>>
>>336770790
>I'd think that blizzard was smart enough to rip off tf2 from start to finish including the f2p model

TF2 didn't start as a F2P game, and the community and gameplay was better because of it.
>>
>>336770752
also,
- engineer and medic were unfun classes to play as or play against in tf2, and overwatch is no different
>>
>>336769414
so the only reason to play a game is to unlock stuff?
>>
Why is Symetra such garbage?
>>
>>336768516
This what I'm afraid of. Maybe if Blizzard didn't want to push it as the next CS-TF2 where you could play hundreds and thousands of hours on the same maps and didn't mind...
I didn't play much multiplayer in the last 10 or so years and really want to convince myself to preorder but I'm afraid I suddenly get bored.
>>
>>336770901
ever touch lucio? he is the definition of fun, and has a great healing aura (mainly when amped up)

zenyatta is pretty fun too, i will give it to you that mercy sucks dick
>>
>>336767708
the beta's free this weekend, there's no reason not to try it

i thought it was fun
>>
Ultra casual garbage that plays itself and pats you on the back for literally every little thing. If you even so much as look at an enemy that your team is shooting, you get credit for the kill. It feels like a free to play game, and after few days I've seen and done everything there is to do in this shit. Played every class, played on every map. Not worth buying and not even really worth playing unless your so bad at games that you need something like this to make you feel better about yourself.
>>
I don't feel like there is much longevity to it, the games are over too quick and the TTK is too high for most heroes. I have it pre ordered but was hoping it would be that "go to" game but it doesn't feel like it
>>
>they don't pocket a mobile as fuck Pharah as Mercy
>>
>>336769473
Somehow TF2 feels more complicated than it, even with all the flash it has.
>>
>Pharah is a more fun Soldier
>Tracer is a more fun Scout

haven't tried the rest yet but enjoyed those a lot
>>
>>336770874
Better a game with a shit community than a dead game. If the price tag stays, this game is going to die in a year tops.
>>
>>336767708
>So, is it any good?
NOPE.

1. No server browsing. No private servers, no pings, just console style matchmaking.
2. Small teams. The most you'll ever see is 8v8.
3. Capture Points and Push the Cart. There's your two out of two map types.
4. Classes are all over the place. Again, without private servers to check it's not easy to see, but I'm pretty confident you'll hear story after story about how easy it is to sit in the corner as bastion and just rake in the kills.

None of this is because "it's just a BETA" these are key elements of the game "working as designed." It's just not the kind of game anyone that like FPSes would be into.

5. The skins are neat, not neat enough to save it, though.
>>
>>336771324
>Pharah is a more fun Soldier
true. I like the builtin rocket-jump

>Tracer is a more fun Scout
definitely false
>>
File: 1407803630410.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407803630410.png
17 KB, 900x900
Am i the only one that thinks the offensive team has a much higher chance of winning than the team on defense?

It seems to almost always be the case
>>
>>336771482
It seems to me that the team I'm on mostly loses. There must be a reason for that.
>>
They are asking $60 for a game that should at maximum be $30. We all know they intend to milk the game with DLC heroes.
>>
>>336769098

>having everything unlocked is now a bad thing

thanks /v/

no one wants to grind the game for things that affect gameplay. i'm entirely content with earning just random cosmetics, but if i had to earn currency to unlock characters for a GAME THAT ISN'T EVEN FREE, fuck that shit
>>
>>336767708
can we get the numbers on how many people are playing the beta now?

I want to keep my eye on this for the next month or two and see if the player count is dwindling like Evolve.
>>
>>336771580
>They are asking $60
>>
Its fun. I thought it would be a shittier TF2, but its actually a way better Dirty Bomb with no p2w shit.
>>
>>336771482
>Play offense
>Win
>Round ends, don't get to play defense
who the fuck thought this was a good idea

this is what happens when your game designers tell you you can't make a round last more than 10 minutes, and you're not supposed to have people join in the middle of games
>>
>>336771597
Well the $40 version doesn't even have all the heroes.
>>
>>336767708
its TF2, but with super powers, so its more fun for me
>>
File: haedfha.jpg (64 KB, 350x325) Image search: [Google]
haedfha.jpg
64 KB, 350x325
>>336771324
>>Tracer is a more fun Scout

Genji is the equivalent of Scout, not Tracer.
>>
>>336771637
>and you're not supposed to have people join in the middle of games

this is false, I have been entered into matches that were seconds away from the team losing.
>>
File: qw_coop.png (282 KB, 648x506) Image search: [Google]
qw_coop.png
282 KB, 648x506
>>336769414
>Since Doom, Quake, and Unreal, first person shooters have understood that the fun of the genre comes from getting that gun you want,
Wat?

Neither Doom, Quake, nor Unreal featured any sort of grinding or unlocking. The "gun you wanted" spawned on the map. There was no "rare cool thing" in any of those games.

Are you 12?
>>
>>336771912
yeah, it's possible, but the game is clearly designed like a moba where you have all players load at the start and they're supposed to stick through to the end

it's faster-paced though so they will stick people in, but it's a bad experience for everyone when it happens, especially with the small team sizes
>>
>>336771015
>ever touch lucio? he is the definition of fun, and has a great healing aura (mainly when amped up)

Lucio is boring as fuck. His heal is just an aura so all you basically do is stay close to allies while shooting with your shitty gun.
>>
>>336771637

You were probably on the 2nd game of the map. When matchmaking starts and finds a game, each team gets a turn on attack/defense
>>
>>336772074
Nope doesnt happen to me either

it just changes maps
>>
File: miles-shrug(e).gif (92 KB, 280x192) Image search: [Google]
miles-shrug(e).gif
92 KB, 280x192
>>336771912
>seconds away from the team losing.

I'm the culprit. I always abandon if I feel that my team is too terrible for me to play more rounds with.
I also don't feel like sitting there waiting for the loss message, see the winning team flex, some shitty POTG and some XP bar go up.
>>
tf2 for assfaggots and MMO players who can't aim and need X button to win
>>
>>336772050
>Not wall riding and becoming Jet Set Radio
>Not blasting people into bottomless pits of death
>>
>>336767708
after 2 days of playing, I wont play anymore.
RIP overwatch.
>>
>>336769518
So a game requiring teamwork is bad?
>>
>>336772191
Sorry but he's boring as fuck.

The only heroes that I can have fun with is Junkrat, Mei, Tracer, Zarya and Genji.
Everyone else puts me to sleep.
>>
>>336771940
That's not fair. Maybe he was talking about the Redeemer in UT2k4 or making a bee-line for the railgun in Quake because you enjoy the playstyle.

At least I hope so. Surely no one is that young to be so naive on /v/.
>>
>>336772306
>So a game requiring teamwork is bad?

When 98% of all players are pants on head retarded? Yes.
>>
>>336772164
>Try to defend last cap
>Team is AWOL
>Die on the point
Here is the point of no return. At this time, the game is already over. You have to wait for the map to finish, then wait for the 2 minute wrap up (POTG, commendations, XP), then wait for the 30-40 second lead-in to the next map. If everything works against you, you could end up sitting around for over 5 minutes since you last died waiting to actually play the game again.

Someone thought this was a good design.
>>
>>336768739
It's a genius move. By making it cost more than trivial money, kids can't use their mom's credit cards to get it, resulting in a higher-quality community like back in early WoW days.

Of course, Blizzard could have ruined all that by making the general theme and aesthetic pander to the worst parts of the vidya community. But surely they wouldn't shoot themselves in the foot like that.
>>
What's this bias against roadhog that i can never get PotG no matter how many fucking multikills i snag

his fucking shotgun is the shit
>>
>>336772350
>That's not fair.
I hope you're right. I don't want to share a board with people that so fundamentally misunderstand a basic genre like FPS.

But comments like:
>first person shooters have understood that the fun of the genre comes from getting that gun you want,
are simultaneously baffling and insulting.
>>
File: 1461205647123.jpg (367 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461205647123.jpg
367 KB, 1000x1000
>>336772536
they want to put us down cause blizzard can't handle da hooks
>>
>>336772536
roadhog is not a hero that can easily get onto potg, he is slow and focuses one person at the time.

you can get potg if you kill 1 and then ulti 5 other poeople that were low.
>>
>>336772182
i wish this was wrong but it really isnt, even high level play comes down to holding ults and spamming them at the same time. overwatch somehow managed to have no dm in it, blows my mind.
>>
>>336772536
>What's this bias against roadhog that i can never get PotG no matter how many fucking multikills i snag

POTG is broken.

I shot down an aerial mercy and pharah as junkrat, then trapped a genji in a trap i threw out and shot him dead. Who does the POTG go to? The bastion using his ult.
>>
>>336772768
potg is damage/second, it's not broken it's just very stupid system.
>>
>>336772768
>tfw send myself flying above a Reinhardt's shield as junkrat and shoot a single grenade that kills three people who were hiding behind it
>don't get play of the game because they were all near death and it didn't do much damage

I cri
>>
>>336771402
>8v8.
but it's 6v6

you're also saying that high playercount = good, which isn't really true

most popular games currently have 5v5 hard limits.
>>
>>336767708
First 2 hours are fun as fuck. If you don't quit after that, you start raging more and more to the point you are mad as shit and just have to quit because you can't take it anymore.

Game is made by retards with no regards at all for balance in any sort of way. Maps are too inconsistent and feel too small due to all layouts being small corridors with side rooms
>>
>>336772956
ok then what would, faggot
>>
>>336767708
Just stay playing Tf2, Op. It's not worth it.
>>
File: samus_and_pharah_by_oh8-d8ii4lr.jpg (220 KB, 1253x638) Image search: [Google]
samus_and_pharah_by_oh8-d8ii4lr.jpg
220 KB, 1253x638
Friendly reminder that POTG is not based on the most skillful player, but on whose play made an important shift in the fight.

Stuff that WOULDN'T get POTG: A widowmaker 360 headshotting a teleporting tracer and melees a bastion.

Stuff that WOULD get POTG: A Widowmaker headshotting everyone around the payload, stopping them dead in their track
>>
>>336773157
ok then what would faggot
>>
>>336773205
Reading comprehension is an important skill
>>
>>336772050
>Lucio is boring as fuck. His heal is just an aura so all you basically do is stay close to allies while shooting with your shitty gun.

That's how scrub Lucios play. His gun can wreck shit if you can aim and his alt-fire is great for pushing back close-range heroes and knocking them off edges.

You can focus on dps while healing your team at the same time. But unlike Zenyatta you're not a fragile ming vase of a robot.
>>
>asking /v/ for there opinion on a currently popular game

what the fuck are you thinking
>>
>>336773231
ok then what would faggot
>>
File: just right.jpg (739 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
just right.jpg
739 KB, 2560x1600
>>336773284
>>
>>336772536
Scrub players who can't handle the simultaneous shoot n' melee after a good hook.
>>
File: 1435491546806.png (33 KB, 440x537) Image search: [Google]
1435491546806.png
33 KB, 440x537
>>336767708
The ults honestly ruing the game. Especially those big dumb ones like Hanzo's Dragon, Bastion's tank mode, Zarya's black hole, Dva's self destruct, etc.

They're just like those retarded killstreaks in CoD when you get shit like chopper gunner or AC130.

The ults should be abilities that are slightly more powerful than normal, but have longer cooldowns.

For example why in the fuck is Symmetra's teleporter a charged ult? By the time you get it you will have lost a fuckton of time and the enemy team might already be pushing up.
>>
File: 0 (8).png (213 KB, 288x562) Image search: [Google]
0 (8).png
213 KB, 288x562
Reinhardt's shield needs a fucking damage threshold, that shit is retarded especially when he's got a pocket Mercy. Literally unbeatable defence in that Pharaoh map.
>>
>>336773026
>most popular games currently have 5v5 hard limits.
Name them.

Better yet, since Overwatch is a pretty blatant swipe of TF2, it's best to actually compare it to the source material, where the team limits aren't 5v5 or 6v6. TF2 was designed for 12v12 and can go 16v16 without breaking things. As far as other popular FPS games go, Battlefield, Arma, etc, no, the max isn't a measly 5v5.
>>
>>336773431
F
L
A
N
K
>>
>>336773421
>Symmetra a shit

Fuck you nig. Symmetra's teleport can literally be a game saver/decider depending on whether you attack or defend.

>Defenders literally never leaves the battlefield of their point for the time the teleport is up, making it increasingly difficult for the attack team to ever gain any ground.

>Attackers can be lucky to get a sneaky symmetra teleport behind enemy lines, effectively flanking their entire setup.

Remember to thank every symmetra you play with.
>>
>>336773560
You realise the final defence point in that map is up against a flat wall with nothing behind it but the enemy spawn, right? Reinhardt and Mercy can just camp back at the wall while still being in the ring with a Bastion behind the shield as well. Shit's borked.
>>
>>336773528
How is it like TF2 TF2 is weapon and stat based while overwatch is more ability based

there only similarity are they are a cartoony class based shooter with the normal game modes for class based shooters
>>
>>336769414
You're absolutely disgusting. You're nothing but a dopamine junkie.

>>336773421
This, honestly. Plus I feel Symmetra is already slightly underpowered. Tips on playing her?
>>
>>336773670
>being an illiterate ape
>>
>>336773431
It does you doofus. Try playing him to learn about him.
>>
>>336773421
>why in the fuck is Symmetra's teleporter a charged ult?
This one in particular doesn't make much sense.

1. Why is it an ult?
2. Why does it have a uses limit?

I've been playing on the random heroes server and I'm always shocked when I can actually place a teleporter.
>>
>>336769718
Well you see Junior, back in my days of Half-life and Quake there WAS no fucking unlocks or levels or shit like that.

do you know why we played Jimmy?

because it was fun.
>>
File: 1462494324665.png (95 KB, 218x220) Image search: [Google]
1462494324665.png
95 KB, 218x220
>>336769634
>Overwatch
>comparable to Dirty Bomb
Dirty Bomb actually requires some skill.
>>
>>336773767
The only fucking unlocks are skins the rest of the leveling is for match making
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
>>336769414

>What is 'getting the skin you want', over 'the gun you want'.

Junker D.va a qt.
>>
>>336767708
If I had to describe this game in 3 words it would be: Fun but shallow.
>>
>>336773560
There's maps where it's literally impossible to flank.

You know this, right? Have you actually played the game?
>>
>>336773706
1 his shield does have a dmg threshold use bastion can take it down nicely and if you know what you are doing you can almost always get behind enemy's
>>
>>336773709
>How is it like TF2
Are you blind or retarded?

They're both FPS class based shooters with very similar classes. Overwatch just has more classes that have less weapons. The in game objectives are the exact same as TF2. Hell, "dustbowl" and all the other TF2 maps could be in Overwatch and you wouldn't need to change a single thing.

The only real "innovation" Overwatch has is the ults. Which doesn't really make it some entirely new game, it just adds a trademark Blizzard "here's a button you can only press once every 4 minutes or so" function to the game.
>>
>>336773723

>Ignoring a point made over grammar.

Ok m8.

>>336773714
Set up turrets at chokepoints for time if you have a good tank, otherwise set them up where people will not expect them.

Her gun is immensely powerful against low to mid health targets; be a fucking nuisance and jump around them constantly. Since your gun sticks to them, you won't have to worry about hitting the target.

And obviously keep re-applying shields.
>>
>>336773935
Nope if you use you movement ability's properly (like wall climbing) you can flank on any map just learn the damn map
>>
Honestly it surprised me. It's not a great game but it's good and enjoyable, it's obviously heavily inspired by tf2 but for an example you have some moba elements to it. I mostly go support and it's the first shooter where I've really enjoyed doing so. If you like tf2 but slightly spiced up you're going to like it
>>
>>336767708
>is there a consensus

you're trying way too hard to justify your own autism
>>
>>336769941
>commenting about overwatch
>the literal 'give everyone a free win' game

The game is filled with waves of meaningless shit and extremely rarely has anything actually interesting.
>>
>>336770551
As a D.VA player how do you think I feel .

My guns feel weak as shit but due to her huge head hitbox everyone else's gun feels super strong
>>
>>336774024
>>Ignoring a point made over grammar.
>Ok m8.

I said you're fucking illiterate because you didn't even fucking understand what I said in my post, you fucking retard.

Go back and re-read my initial post you fucking idiot.
>>
Why is there no standard version for ps4?
I'm not paying 60 bucks for this.
>>
>>336774213

Her ult can charge up in less than two minutes if you know how to set your fucking turrets up properly.
>>
>It's a 'Trobjörn hammers away on his turret doing all the work' POTG episode.
>It's a 'Hanzo shoots a random fucking dragon arrow and kills 5 respawned players' POTG episode.
>It's a 'Bastion left-clicks' POTG episode.

Any other ult memes?
>>
>>336774207
>play dva
>finally reach the hotzone
>suddenly i have no health and am ejecting out of my mecha
>get a new mecha
>hop in
>suddenly out of health again
fucking bulllshit
>>
>>336774281
>still failing to comprehend
>now trying to pretend that his post wasn't retarded by trying to force the idea that his dumb shit is relevant
You're still missing the point while not wanting to admit to being retarded.

Fuck off, you will get not more replies from me you fucking ape.
>>
>>336774442
im actually waiting to see a high noon POTG since /v/ likes that meme
>>
the game is literally free right now and takes you a few button clicks to download once you're in the bnet launcher

dont say you have no interest when you ask about it

in·ter·est
ˈint(ə)rəst/
noun
the state of wanting to know or learn about something
>>
>Reinhardt can absorb 100,000 damage
>destroy his shield
>its back up to full hp 10 seconds later

what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>336774023
>They're both FPS class based shooters
Same genera =/= rip off
>very similar classes I beg to differ while yes it has medics and a engi and all that overwatch is more ability based then weapon based so the way they end up being played differently (the sniper is more vertical the engi is not camping in a corner 24/7 as he is trying to get his ult and the medic's try to buff and heal
> The in game objectives are the exact same as TF2
They are popular with the genre
> Hell, "dustbowl" and all the other TF2 maps could be in Overwatch
No as the maps in overwatch are made around character ability's the less vertical design of a tf2 map would not work in OW

The only real "innovation" Overwatch has is the ults. Which doesn't really make it some entirely new game, it just adds a trademark Blizzard "here's a button you can only press once every 4 minutes or so" function to the game.
> Its a ability that you need to think about when to use as if used at the right time can be a game winner
>>
>>336774481
>Make point A
>NO ITS NOT THAT
>Make point B
>N-NO ITS NOT THAT POINT EITHER :^)

This is what I get for teaching /v/-babby.
>>
>>336774448
She needs a buff. Either no headshots or move it to a much smaller spot in the back .

Her ult is also hilariously bad aswell. Blocked by lampposts and shit...hell any other characters shield will block it
>>
>>336771649
What? Yes it does. The $60 just gives you blizzshit.
>>
>>336770307
Damage control to the max. How do you live knowing that the game will be boring in a short and having 60 bucks less in your pockets, sperg?
>>
File: 1292081606479.jpg (34 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1292081606479.jpg
34 KB, 350x350
>mfw I'm old and played fps since Doom back in 94
>then all the quakes, unreals, some rocket arenas and cs-like mods
>mfw I enjoy Overwatch and bought it after playing the open beta

Fucking kids don't know what's fun anymore.
>>
>>336774735
I dont even like the game retard, but you're fucking stupid
>>
File: Bern.jpg (80 KB, 450x552) Image search: [Google]
Bern.jpg
80 KB, 450x552
>>336769414
>Since Doom, Quake, and Unreal, first person shooters have understood that the fun of the genre comes from getting that gun you want, or having some rare cool thing you can get.
>>
>>336774735
>I can see the future and I stop having fun with games immediately because I'm jaded by /v/
You know people can enjoy games for more than 10 hours, right? Enjoy your (You)
>>
I feel like I'd have a lot more fun in this game if some of the ults were changed

Widowmaker's first, it needs to recharge a lot more slowly and there should be something that tells the enemy team when they have wallhacks

Soldier 76's also. I'd actually be more okay with the literal aimbot ultimate if it weren't for the faster reloading, which actually makes a huge difference. Every time I play as Soldier I get a retarded amount of eliminations & damage dealt.

I was really hoping this game would be more like TF2. Overwatch doesn't even have proper airstrafe which is massively disappointing.
>>
>>336774539
Here are his counters
> get behind him with tracer or others with high mobility and try to make him have to take down his shield to attack you or kill him
if he kills you then your team will hopefully kill him

>Use mei and freeze him

>Use bastion and melt him and his shield

>Use another reinhard as your melee is of big threat to them and if I remember properly your dash can brake there shield
>>
>>336770307
My only problem is that it's sometimes difficult to know what is happening around you.

At times bastion just kills everyone and then the killcam shows he was behind you all the time and you had no idea
>>
How many gigs is it?

Does it have shitty steam ripoff intrusive launcher DRM that starts up with your computer and runs in the background? (I don't give a shit if you can turn it off.)
>>
>>336774584
Nice DMG controle retard
>>
Junkrat Ultimate counter? some guy killed 4 of us
>>
File: 1456001452860.jpg (45 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
1456001452860.jpg
45 KB, 736x492
>>336767708
Its pretty shit.
The worst offender are probably the maps, theyre just utterly terrible.

The hitboxes seem weird too. Some abilities that are supposed to be single target keep hitting even if you miss the person.

Class balance is a joke but that doesnt matter so much since there will always be top meta picks, regardless how much you balance.
>>
>>336774914
It's simple really, junkrat mines or some other way to knock him around and disorient him.

Or.

Get this.

Just fucking walk through it and punch him or kill his teammates.

It's that simple.
>>
>>336775001
A bit less than 7gb.
Well, you have to open Battle.net if you want to play Overwatch. It's kinda like Blizzard's Steam but doesn't run in the background.
>>
>>336775001
It's installed through the battle.net launcher, so whatever DRM comes with that. It's <6GB on my disk
>>
>be Tracer
>do emote pose
>screenshot
>fap
>>
>>336775091
>but doesn't run in the background.
Yes it does you god damn nerd.
>>
>>336775023
He's low hp, just snipe him.

Turrets are also really annoying for him to deal with.
>>
>>336775038
>Payload on Gibraltar
>Enemy team picks only the flying rocketlauncher chicks
>Get rekt the first few minute
>Me and two others pick reinhardt
>Literally just walk through the map while widowmaker kills them and healer heals us
>>
Do cunts actually try to push objectives in this game or what? Or do they just go for kills?

I keep getting fucking shit cunt team mates.
>>
>>336775001
Beta is about 8 gigs. Yes it has the battlenet background program.
Sorry you hate that and are gonna miss out on some good fun anon. See you in another game.
>>
>>336775091
When I click on the icon to run the game, it opens up a launcher right? Does that launcher stay open and do a bunch of bullshit to my computer?
>>
>>336775001
Not only is it exactly like steam, it doesn't even have the option of starting up at boot enabled by default. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>336775085
>Just fucking walk through it and punch him or kill his teammates.
>It's that simple.
>>
It's fun, I like it so far. It's basically TF2 but with more character variety (so like ~20 different characters rather than 9). You CAN have more than one of the same hero on your team, but that doesn't necessarily mean you should. There are some pretty silly strats I have seen with 6 people all on the same hero.

The heroes are divided up into different types, basically Offense, Defense, Tank, and Support. These titles generally hold true, but you can find other uses for the heroes besides what they say.

None of them play the same though, which is pretty cool. They all bring something different to the table. All the unlocked stuff is all cosmetic, and has no effect on gameplay.
>>
>>336775023
nah his rolling spikey bomb thing
It goes really fast with a big explosion radius
>>
>>336767708
its hard to say, but so far i dont feel any 'oh shit, near miss!' moment. Its feel too light and everytime you win its because you horribly embalance the enemy team. the game worth 15$ not 40$
>>
>>336775138
Wait yeah it does. I'm retarded.
>>336775198
Yes and yes, sorry. It does run in the background.
>>
>>336775180
They pick bastion or widowmaker, try to get as many kills as possible and completely ignore the objectives.
>>
File: 65464.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
65464.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>336767708
I went in with six on the half shell and i enjoyed it.
TF2 grabbed me by the ability to sell items for gaben bucks to buy games i actually am looking forward to playing.

Overwatch is pretty dope, community seems assy {to be expected,} and i don't really see myself buying it.
Solely because there is little endgame or obligation to unlock everything.

I hope Bliz keep up with the content, but i reckon they're still too busy sucking the WoW tit.
>>
>>336775271
meant
>>336775172
>>
>>336774786
I had fun with it but I think most the hate comes from people who (And I fucking hate saying this as it makes me feel like a shill) are playing it wrong

They go in expecting to fine a class they like and to main it all the time while in all truth if you do that you will miss out on most the depth of the game and have a bad time

You need to change class and know what class to change to so you can counter the enemys and thats where most of OWs depth is and people who go in wanting to main miss out on that
>>
I'm having a blast. This game is god to honest fun. /v/ hates it just because they're mad.
>>
>>336775352
Usually on offense I have trouble with teammates ignoring the objective. Defense it usually isn't a problem because the objective is to kill them and keep them off of the objective, which is fine unless they are wandering far from the objective to kill people.
>>
>>336774914
Plenty of other counterss. Knock him out of position as junkrat.

Pharah can pressure from above and usually shoot him directly, or use her E to knock him someplace where others can get behind him.

Reaper can fuck his shit up as long as he gets in close behind the shield.

Another Rheinheardt's charge pin will counter the shield and do like 300 damage on wall hit. His E also pierces shields.

Genji's shift and ult can easily put him behind the shield.

Symmetra's basic charge shot ignores shields.

Get not-shitty snipers who use their mobility to get behind him ahead of time and shoot him in the head.

There's a ton of ways to counter it.
>>
Its fun what else could you need?
>>
>>336775017
They gave a proper counter argument all you gave was a insult you are the one doing dmg control
>>
>>336767708
>Defense recommendations always stack low damage by default
>Have to go soldier or something like him to actually fucking kill people.
That shit lets and encourages you to take shitty lineups like 2 tanks, 2 supports, and 3 defense so if they break your one turret you don't kill them because lol-no-damage.

Also nerf bastion if only to shut people up already, I'm tired of every game devloving into people bitching when they get mowed down in .5 seconds by running into his LoF.
>>
>>336774910
>Widowmaker's first, it needs to recharge a lot more slowly and there should be something that tells the enemy team when they have wallhacks

Everytime an ally uses an ultimate, they yell a sentence.
Everytime an enemy uses an ultimate, they yell an alternative sentence REALLY FUCKING LOUDLY.

Use your ears mang.
>>
File: 1462570006349-v.jpg (368 KB, 630x891) Image search: [Google]
1462570006349-v.jpg
368 KB, 630x891
It's a game that's good for maybe 2 matches a day and then you should put it down in my opinion. It's just got some nice bite sized gameplay. I wouldn't say there is depth or a skill ceiling at all so don't get it if you care about competition. It's the safe talking monkey fps, always remember that.
>>
>>336775658
UHHHHHH
MORE
>>
>>336775271
you can kill it
When you hear him shouting that he's about to do it just be ready to fuck it up
>>
File: good.jpg (72 KB, 498x467) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
72 KB, 498x467
>>336775658
>that muscle tone
>>
>>336775591
What does widowmaker's ult sound like?
I'm familiar with everyone's call except for that whore.
>>
>>336775271
The tire bomb only has 100 hp, sneeze on it and it'll die.
>>
>>336775806
"You won't get out from my sight" or something along those lines.
>>
>>336775806
"No one can hide from my sight" or some shit like that.
>>
>>336773746
Because it breaks the flow of the game like no other, 7 second respawns and an average 20-30 second walkback. Her teleporter is fucking insane if you get 6 uses out of it, you recover from wipes as if they didn't happen, and if you are attackign you are right back in the thick of it while they are busy running back.

The problem symettra has is her gun is complete ass until it gets charged, and her shields being nerfed makes them far less useful than any other ability.

Her ult is actually worthy of being an ult.
>>
So I gotta ask, how many people are actually going to fork out the money at the end of the beta.

It's 70 dollaridoos where I live. 70 fucking dollars
>>
>>336775958
exactly 45 people will buy it
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-07_03-31-33.png (25 KB, 299x83) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-07_03-31-33.png
25 KB, 299x83
>>336775958
I'm definitely considering it. I've had a lot of fun with the game so far. I'm going to keep playing it and I'll see if I really enjoy it enough to shill out 60 clapbux for it. I have friends that play it and plan to continue playing, and that's the big motivating factor for me.
>>
>>336775958
Already used 30 hours in what is basically the finished game.

I bought it out of guilt and because its fun
>>
>mfw people got dumber and pubs got shittier after the open beta
>fortunately 5 of my tf2 oldschool bros which played competitive for some time were playing and we decided to make a full team to play together
>games now actually require some kill to play
>widowmakers headshotting pharas in mid air, meis using the ice wall to block spam of junkrat and save the teammates, d.vas blocking ults with the defense matrix
>we gathered up another 6 player tf2 parties and made a custom lobby

Just like the oldschool tf2 days, the game is fun as fuck. It's a shame pubs are retarded though. Probably the ranked mode will fix it.
>>
>>336774786
This.

>pick Pharah
>barely kill anyone
Fuck I'm getting old. Where did all my years of Quake go. Still fun game.
>>
>>336776417
>Influx of freebabbies
>Pub is shit now
Well, what the fuck did you expect? You used to play competitive tf2, you know what happens when shit is free.

There are good moments in pub as well though. Just far and long between.
>>
>>336769098
>>336769414
>tedious grinding in a pvp game is fun

Cancerous scum.
>>
File: 1356617385658.gif (2 MB, 214x193) Image search: [Google]
1356617385658.gif
2 MB, 214x193
>>336775361

>You need to change class and know what class to change

literary EVERY MMO ever before its crash and burn
>>
>>336774735
The special edition is $60, base game is $40 you maymayer
>>
>>336776627
I didn't expect nothing. It's just like dota, playing alone is shit because of the retarded teammates but playing with friends is a lot of fun.

I like playing tornbjorn and d.va on pubs though, you dont need anyone and is fun. Molten core wrecks shit.
>>
>>336775361
I though this was obvious and people were saying that the have 'mains' when it would be viable to play them, not to play them 100% of time.
>>
>>336775958
they need to nerf the shit out of widowmaker before i think of buying it
the way you are forced to switch classes just to deal with her really kills my enthusiasm for the game
>>
File: overwatchladies.png (978 KB, 1600x532) Image search: [Google]
overwatchladies.png
978 KB, 1600x532
what are your thoughts v?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10133241
>>
File: Ahmadinejad.jpg (28 KB, 320x364) Image search: [Google]
Ahmadinejad.jpg
28 KB, 320x364
Buff one hero and Nerf one hero

Hard mode: actually explain and justify it
>>
>>336777181
Remove Bastion from the game
Nerf Mei
>>
File: 1292628343313.jpg (52 KB, 191x181) Image search: [Google]
1292628343313.jpg
52 KB, 191x181
>>336776530
I thought Pharah is pretty old-age friendly, you don't need fast reactions, just experience of predicting enemy movement. The snipers on the other hand, I've completely lost my ability to snap-aim quick enough to headshot a moving target.
>>
>>336777181
buff mei and then nerf mei because she is literally perfect

i've only been playing for a day and i have no clue who's busted outside of bastion's annoying-as-fuck turret
>>
File: 111.png (36 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
111.png
36 KB, 240x249
>>336774928
>defending King's Row as Bastion
>walk to front of the gate and wave hello
>retreat at last second and park shiny metal ass around a corner
>Reinhardt comes strolling up with his shield (i can see through the window)
>walks right past me
>mfw imagining him watching the killcam
>>
>>336777181
buff zen's hp pool so he actually can last more than 2 seconds
nerf widow's firerate on her scoped in shots cause she shoots way too fast
>>
>>336777253
Mei is, because she everything every hero in the game, except Bastion and Tracer, does.
Also, she wrecks Tracer, the other "does everything in the game" hero.
>>
I went in with no expectations, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm debating whether it's worth buying it or not, but it's worth trying out for an hour or so at least.
>>
>>336768739
>>336768342
its the fucking beta all the game modes wont be there holy shit
>>
>>336768272

http://www.strawpoll.me/10145709/r

It's split almost evenly.

I'm still on the fence about the game. It seems fun, but I don't know how much I'd end up playing it, and I don't want to drop $40 for a game I'll play for a week and quit.
>>
>>336767708
i like it. some of the most fun ive had with friends in a game in a while.

the characters are fun. finding different ways yo use them is fun too. id say it's worth the try, especially if your friends want to try as well.
>>
THE GAME IS $40, THE SPECIAL EDITION IS $60. QUIT SPREADING LIES.
>>
>>336777317

She needs to charge up if she wants to do heavy damage, otherwise her quick shots are pellet damage.
>>
File: 1433443354988.jpg (102 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
1433443354988.jpg
102 KB, 638x480
>>336777181
buff zenyatta: his combination of slow speed, being elevated off the ground, and 150 health makes him a fucking paper bag in terms of durability. Give him 50 more health or make his walk speed faster

Nerf Mei: she has far too much health not only aesthetically (a frail 30 year old asian woman in a sweater should not have 250 health) but also gameplay wise, a destructive pyro type who also has a medium range projectile and decent walk speed should not have 250 health. thats actually more health than pharah, a 7 foot tall armored warrior woman. Thats fucking stupid. Mei needs 50 less health.
>>
>>336777181
Nerf widowmaker charge time or uncharged damage because any decent sniper can kill the entire team easily.

Buff tornbjorn sentry damage or make his weapon better giving it more ammo or reducing a little bit the spread of the shotgun.
>>
>>336777320
>mei wrecks tracer

you've been playing against some shitty tracers. A decent tracer always leaves one zip for a hairy situation, and if a decent tracer even begins getting iced on she'll split. Mei is more of a hard as fuck counter to genji who's dash is far more sparse.
>>
When is the fat girl getting nerfed? that ice beam is way too strong and she got too much HP for her kit.
>>
>take the cast of tf2
>split their abilties in to 3-5 different characters
>apply a coat of tumblr
>>
>>336777646
You've been playing some shitty Mei's then.
Just fucking Icicle the tracer.
She dies in two hits and with Icebeam you can scare her off at any time.
>>
>>336777181
Nerf Bastion. Give his chaingun a quick rev time and increase its reload time because holy shit

Buff Zenyatta speed.
>>
>>336767708
it's a clusterfuck of auto-aim and cooldown horseshit with hardly any skill. the map design is completely fucked with some paths leading to dead ends, and most of the characters not being fast enough to get past the terrain to the objective in time before you fall asleep from boredom.

fuck blizzard.
>>
>get tired of dealing with reinhardt's
>pick him

>8 game winstreak

holy shit
>>
>>336777249
Probably I expect too much from the rockets. When I played the Doom beta I had a serious trouble with the rocket launcher (then I realized shotgun and vortex gun is the way to play). People always say Pharah rockets deal tons of damage but I either miss or something happens because even if I jetpack behind enemy lines I can't do much killing.
>>
>>336777737
>just shoot the giant glowing blue rod that falls with gravity at the zipping mosquito

a good tracer can almost never die, let alone to a shitty projectile like mei's
>>
>>336768342
this is why i am getting it for console, not a game I will take seriously, dont care about winning or getting good. just chill out for a few hours and play a light-hearted fps game
>>
File: 1427693251117.png (209 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427693251117.png
209 KB, 1000x1000
>>336777820
ESSENTIAL TO WINNING CORE:
-Reinhardt
-Lucio
>>
>>336777840
A direct hit is 120 damage. I can kill people easily with 2~3 rockets tops.
>>
remember to vote!
>>
Junkrat takes skill
>>
>>336777559
Zenyatta is definitely about as tough as a wet paper bag, but he's also capable of pretty insane DPS when he's got a front line to take the attention away from him. Making him a bit tankier might make him too good.
>>
File: 1451797315514.jpg (67 KB, 960x674) Image search: [Google]
1451797315514.jpg
67 KB, 960x674
>>336777976
>tracer at 9%
>generic child-like Asian at 25%
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>336767708
it is fun
but not a 60$ fun
if it was on steam i would buy it after a year or two when game is balanced and actually at acceptable price
but since this is blizzard probably they will sell it for 60$ for 25 years.
>>
>>336778116
>weeb bait is the most popular on the weeb site
Surprise surprise
Korea is only a small hop from Nip land
>>
>>336778263
its 40$
>>
>>336767708
It's okay but incredibly shallow and lacking in long term value. Game mode and map pools are too small. Ults are fucking shit and make an already hand holding experience even more trivial. I'm slightly bored of the game already and I've only been playing 4 days now and not even for long sessions.

I do like the character and level designs but ultimately this game feels like it took everything shit from moba's and then combined it with a incredibly simplified and child friendly tf2. Removing or nerfing ults would improve the game tremendously imo.
>>
File: 1417667858037.png (346 KB, 489x800) Image search: [Google]
1417667858037.png
346 KB, 489x800
>>336778116
Tracer and Dva are both shit tier. Get some taste.
>>
File: 1428738039429.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1428738039429.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>336778056
>look at hallway
>hold LMB
>>
>>336771381
You forget the game is getting shilled extremely hard, both online and in real life anon. Every normie will be playing this game, and a good majority of people will probably but it due to disposable income and the fact it has a Blizzard logo.

But inevitably when the game does begin losing sales, they'll keep a "F2P revamp" update or something stupid to bring back a large community, probably making skins and such buyable with real life money.

It's sad, it really is, but this game won't start dying for a very long while.
>>
I'm enjoying it, but I think I'm just going to wait for ranked at this point.

Does anyone know if there's some kind of MMR in place for quick play?

I am stomping through almost all of my games but the quality of my opponents doesn't seem to be going up at all.
>>
its been a day and the game is already boring, 0 skill threshold
>>
File: overwatch.png (1 MB, 1696x552) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.png
1 MB, 1696x552
post stats boys
>>
File: 20 bucks.jpg (117 KB, 538x402) Image search: [Google]
20 bucks.jpg
117 KB, 538x402
>>336767708
I have 2 problems with this game, I played enough in a day that I got bored of it already and #2 is pic related
>>
File: 1288234988621.jpg (62 KB, 734x510) Image search: [Google]
1288234988621.jpg
62 KB, 734x510
>playing bastion
>we win
>enemy team gets mad and starts insulting me
>meanwhile i'm here laughing
how it feels being dominated by the best class?
>>
File: jY35wio.png (310 KB, 779x516) Image search: [Google]
jY35wio.png
310 KB, 779x516
>>336778860
wish i was better at mcree, any good mcree content makers to watch?
>>
>play rein
>"get behind me"
>nobody gets behind you
>>
>>336778969
STAR_ on youtube is pretty good overall for overwatch content plus his twitch archives
>>
File: OWStats.png (587 KB, 1679x534) Image search: [Google]
OWStats.png
587 KB, 1679x534
>>336778860
>>
>>336779082
cancer
>>
>>336778860
Fucking cancer.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.