[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we rate each other's game ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 34
File: 1459484507405.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459484507405.gif
1 MB, 400x225
I'll start
>It's a multiplayer shooter in 0g with no friction and 3 axes of movement and rotation
>All the guns are randomly generated, and most have special effects, but they're generated so that they're all fairly balanced
>>
Bumping so that someone actually sees this shit
>>
>randomly generated

Into the trash it goes.

Pity you missed out on Shattered Horizon in its glory days huh OP?
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 256x128) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 256x128
>Fallout: Final Frontier

>Vault designed to continue space travel and research
>Residents are convinced the outside world is so ruined that they cannot re-establish civilization and are the ground research team for a huge base in orbit of the planet
>People are taught about science and engineering and shit, anyone who isn't good at it is streamlined into other vault life
>Those who show promise are trained by older residents in the theory of rocket-design and shit
>The Vault's overall goal is to launch a satellite with data into orbit so they can be taken off the planet to live on the space station
>Parts for the satellite never made it to the vault due to the nukes
>The dwellers are unaware of this and assume they must improvise
>Parts of the vault are massively deconstructed, the "rocket" has a cult like following at this point
>The rocket is of utmost importance to the people, the future of the vault dwellers depends on it
>There have been several botched launch attempts for tests
>Less important people (cooks/teachers/untalented children) chosen as "Pioneers" and placed in the ships
>Usually assumed dead
>Over time a small group of people secretly begin to resent the program due to secret readings taken from previously hidden means of measuring the outside world, which were revealed during deconstruction for rocket parts
>Plans to leave the vault emerge
>Protagonist is a builder in the vault, helping deconstruct unnecessary rooms for parts
>Chosen as a pioneer
>Refuse, fight your way out
>Your friend (not-amata) is captured and forced into the ship which launches
>Leave Vault and the door closes behind you
>Main quest begins as "find ship remains" and the ship is a good way across the map, maybe near the first major city
>Throughout the game you can find some Pioneers who survived
>Have some sort of settlement built from crashed rockets
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 251x201
>>336757619
>New faction in the wasteland composed of surviving pioneers, "Spacemen" or something lead one of the youngest Pioneers
>Fanatics devoted to reaching space
>Like a raider/poorfag alternative to BoS, collecting scrap and tech and hoarding it as much as they can
>Occupied some old warehouse or airfield or something to build a giant rocket to take them to space
>They are violent toward anyone who enters their home, and often attack settlements for their scrap. They'll attack you if you have any tech gear on you
>There's an option to join/aid them steal an essential part for their ship (air/water purifier I dunno whatever) from the Vault you emerged from
>Quest involves either forcing everyone in the vault to leave or locking them in to die
>Allowing them to leave means the spacemen are far more in number but their rocket fails and they are scattered around the wasteland, encountered in small groups at a time
>Locking them in means that the residents try a last ditch attempt to launch themselves, destroying a friendly (probably the tutorial) village/town when the ship crashes, killing all but one resident (like nuking megaton)

>Take G.O.A.T exam
>Assigned as a cook
>Burn the wrong kids sweetroll
>Launched intro space
>Fucking Spacemen
>>
A Medieval War multiplayer. The closest we got is Chivalry, but I want real sieges and shit. I am so mad nobody has ever made a game close to this. Even Mount and blade doesn't come close to it.

WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
File: 1460997825021.jpg (186 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1460997825021.jpg
186 KB, 534x1236
>>336757619
FUCK THIS
it sounded cool right up until you made it a "faction 1 choice 1, faction 2 choice 2" shitpile. We need something new and original in fallout.

kys, Fagliarulo
>>
Not my idea, but someone from EZA brought this up and I can't get it out of my head.

>Possibly feudal Japan setting
>Play as simple peasant/farmer
>There is a great battle approaching
>Entire game is spent preparing for this battle
>Endgame is the battle itself and everything you've done throughout the game affects the outcome.
>>
>>336757941
Are you talking first person only or...?

Because there have been plenty of games with sieges, but they aren't first person. Total War for example.
>>
>>336758143
Its copypasta m8
>>
>>336758143
Eh I'm just spit balling ideas, feel free to add or remove on it.
>>
File: 1336443653922.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1336443653922.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>>336758214
>play as a simple peasant
>entire game is spent preparing

Sounds super fun anon.
>>
>>336758264
Yeah I know, but I mean a game where every person is a pc. I have just never seen a game do this in a good way.
>>
>>336758382
hey man
>>
Top view game

>Play as marine
>Aliens spawn randomly on map, including nests
>Nests pump out more alien bugs and need to be destroyed
>Shiny things drop on map, like a square with an "A" represent airstrike suppert, "R" brings in reinforcement consisting of NPC marines helping you out
>If you run out of NPC marines, you cannot respawn, if you die, you lose
>>
>>336758382
Bioware made a game based around it and it sparked a whole franchise.
>>
>>336757082
A fantasy game that is class and skill based where you compete against others to strip the place of treasure at the end of the dungeon (which you can use to upgrade your character for other runs). Many situations require you to band together for mutual benefit (but lessen your reward as you have to split it).

High lethality (quite a few death traps) and when you die you have to make a new character ensure situational awareness.

Randomly generated dungeons based on specific themes with traps and monsters.
>>
>>336758524
>Play as marine
Dropped. I didn't read the rest of your post and I wont. Just fucking dropped.
>>
>>336758449
>but I mean a game where every person is a pc

People aren't going to enjoy being a shitter nobody moving siege weapons and nothing else. It's just not going to be
>>
>>336758537
Yeah but Mass Effect's protagonist was a badass space marine. EZA's idea was focused on an unimportant individual preparing to overcome insurmountable odds.
>>
>>336758537
You aren't talking about Mass Effect are you? Because that shit is a third person shooter with abilities. Hardly what the other guy is talking about.
>>
>you need to put a ball in a hole
>>
>>336758753
Oh I meant Dragon age

>>336758665
Yeah I know, But it would be fun to play regardless.
>>
>>336758785
Do you use a straight stick, or a little fucked up stick?
>>
>>336758665
Have you ever played an MMO? People enjoy playing as healers and support characters to help their team win.
>>
>>336758901
Both are unlockable.
>>
>>336758785
Can the hole be a net/arbitrary distance?
>>
>>336758953
There's a difference between pressing more than one hotkey and just pressing w.
>>
File: 1462137145777.jpg (1 MB, 653x900) Image search: [Google]
1462137145777.jpg
1 MB, 653x900
Old Classic Western Horror
>The game is really slowed pace, building up the horror
>It takes about 7 seconds to draw your rifle from your back
>There is no BANG BANG BANG WOW 2000 ENEMIES KILLED CALL IN UAV
>More suspensful, player get extremely nervous from hearing weird native indian yells
>Realistic battles
>Side character is a black alpha male who cucks you in the end, as he makes out with your innocent conservative wife, and they both shoot you to death, with the end credits saying "The inferior white man is evil and the white race will be bred out"
>>
I got one that I've been rolling over in my mind for awhile. Probably gonna have to wait another generation or two for it to work though.

>Setting is the present in a highly populated metropolitan city.
>Large buildings everywhere filled with people
>Monster game but your not the monster
>Just an average human trying to survive/help people/whatever
>Gotta run fast.
>Escape monster at all costs.
>Can hold up in a store, but watch out cuz humans got monsters inside of them as well.
>No two playthroughs will be alike (within reason of course)
>Multiplayer
>First Person
>>
>>336757082
>no friction
The guns wouldn't shoot and you couldn't hold them.
>0g
All guns would launch you backwards in the opposite direction and you couldn't stop the movement

My idea is for a giant maze mmo.
You progress through the maze and navigate traps and spoopy monsters.

There's pvp but it's non lethal.
If you die you lose your equipment and have to wait a short time before entering again.

Probably first person
>>
>>336759057
You have a point senpai.
Although I would imagine there's more to moving siege equipment than you'd think. Could be fun if done correctly.
>>
>>336759016
A net is just a hole with lots of hole, but that option will be there along with any distance you wish to set including distances of irrational numbers.
>>
>>336757941
Mortal online
>>
>>336759184
Actually been thinking of the exact same thing, maybe with some sort of natural disaster.
>>
>>336759189
>my idea is for a giant maze mmo
So like
any dungeon crawler ever?
>>
>>336759263
It looks dead to me. Is it still active?
>>
File: gyrojet group.jpg (49 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
gyrojet group.jpg
49 KB, 700x525
>>336759189
>he doesn't know
>>
>>336759235
>there's more to moving siege equipment than you'd think

In real life, yes. A HUGE deal more than any videogame is presently capable of emulating.
>>
>>336759184
Would buy/10
>>
>>336759184
>>336759356
have you ever played roblox
>>
>>336759447
What if it were procedurally generated?
>>
>>336759507
Was my idea really that bad?
>>
>>336759604
no anon it was good.
>>
>>336759604
No I like the idea
but I used to play roblox and there used to be a lot of "survive the X"
I remember them being fun but of course its roblox so there is a lot of room for improvement
>>
You recieve a letter from your dead wife and go to a spooky town only to meet fog monsters and purgatory

It's called hushed terrain elevation 2. Don't steal my idea or i'll fuck you up
>>
>>336759574
Eh? It has nothing to do with procedural generation.

It's about the complexity of the input, and there is no way that a series of buttons can ever emulate actual physical effort that requires muscles.
>>
>>336759718
That sounds familiar. Are you sure that Idea hasn't already been done?
>>
>>336759387
It would be a first or third person. Not over the top or isometric.
More of a rogue like than anything but with a non instanced hub and no set storyline.>>336759404
Population jumped up during stream release but it's never had more than a couple thousand steady.
The progression is slow if you don't know what you're doing, but if you learn the ropes, you can have a full set of characters in about 24 hours playtime and do whatever
>>
>>336759718
already exists
its called quiet bluff
>>
>>336759814
>It would be a first or third person

You're right. There are no first or third person dungeon crawlers.
>>
>>336759776
Yeah but you can do anything if it's procedurally generated.
>>
>>336759902
Anon, don't bully him.
>>
>>336759902
Non that are mmos.
>>
>>336759932
I don't think you know what procedural generation means anon.
>>
>>336757082
that is one of the worst ideas ive ever heard
>>
I have two
>>
>>336759832
I thought it was No-mouth mountain?
>>
I'm making this game, tell me what you think

>you are a fur trapper during Pioneer times
>you have to survive the winter starting from first frost to last storm.
>the game is menu heavy, using very unclear descriptions for your status and status of cabin, food, etc.
>things like " you can't feel the tips of your fingers but you can move them", meaning that you are starting to lose circulation to " the food smells great" for cooked spoiled food with 6 days of hunger. Your character avatar is unreliable and you have to think about your situation carefully to determine how things really are.
>you can lose your strength from not eating and can die really anytime
>your cabin's roof can fail, crushing you if you can't maintain it.

Essentially it's a tabletop realistic survival game set in the winter with unreliable information
>>
A roguelike dungeon-crawler with decent graphics.
>>
Some sort of coop third person shooter mmo taking place in a city. Sort of like saints row 2 but it gives you a chance to have classes like a bard or a tank. It felt like it seemed pretty good after thinking about it.
>>
>>336760431
eh, Its been done before.
>>
File: 1460183040084.png (101 KB, 192x218) Image search: [Google]
1460183040084.png
101 KB, 192x218
A game where the story is that the most beautiful women who ever existed is hunted for false accusations of witchcraft for being too beautiful by other women. She makes a plead deal with the devil to save her, but he takes her as his bride as her payment.

Over the centuries she is still faithful to god but she gives birth to his child but never allows the devil, scared that he'll raise them to fight god. She travels to the surface world to drop the child off to accepting and loving parents.

She gives birth to the second child and does the same.

Then the third and fourth, also the same.

All the brothers are separated by century sized gaps from their births and all their sequences involves playing as them dealing with different scenarios in different places in time.

One child deals with growing up with a large war.
Another grows up through a famine, and you see where I'm going with this.

Gameplay revolves as playing as each boy surviving their specific scenarios and keeping their adoptive family alive.

The devil finally finds out and goes to them to reunite with their real father.
The boys can agree to fight him to stay with their family in their time periods or become the horsemen.
>>
>>336760431
Go away Werner Herzog
>>
> you are a robot built by the future government
> your job is to take control of situations, that humans cannot.
> bomb defusals, entering hostage situations. Blablabla
> whole point of the game is to be the most effective machine
> though some of the stuff you go into makes you not wanna do your job
> kill everybody, no remorse and you get decommissioned and end.
> dont do your job right, and either become rogue, or other ideas I havnt thought of.

Tbh, it looked alot better in my head.
>>
the main character is a cute young girl with large breasts and shitless ass. she has a "going out of the game" machine and uses this to come out of the television into your realworld living room. this is achieved using some form of technology. u can touch the girl.and fuck her but when you turn the playstation off she disappears and she can only.be within a 100m radius of the playstation. if y ou take her out of the radius she will physically die and become spastic on the floor for a period of minutes
>>
>>336757082
>It's a multiplayer shooter in 0g with no friction and 3 axes of movement and rotation

it's called Shattered Horizon.

>All the guns are randomly generated, and most have special effects, but they're generated so that they're all fairly balanced

pure retardation.
>>
>>336760042
Yeah but no mans sky makes universes procedurally so moving a siege tower should be easy.
>>
File: bug dude.jpg (579 KB, 615x1000) Image search: [Google]
bug dude.jpg
579 KB, 615x1000
I've got an idea.

it's like Elder Scrolls but not shallow as fuck and you can play as a bug dude
>>
>>336761106
>Open world
> Deep
pic one
>>
>>336757941
If you don't mind magic ESO has that.

All of cyrodiil is a big pvp area with multiple Keeps and resource points to capture, all with things like destructible walls, siege weapons and boiling oil pots.
>>
>>336761182
Gothic 2 nigger
>>
>>336761257
How long did it take to develop?
>>
>>336760647
Sounds like a JRPG.
>>
>>336758524
Pretty much helldivers.
>>
>>336761106
Kingdom of different insects and the environment is made up of different items like a tire arena or a cult who worships a giant book
>>
Stolen all your ideas.

Thanks suckers.
>>
>>336757082
>meaningful special effects on projectiles
>balanced
You'll have 2-3 usable modifiers, and about 20 completely shit ones.
>>
File: anger extra.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
anger extra.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
>>336761410
GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>336761410
You didn't steal mine, loser. Because I'm finishing up releasing my game.
>>
Would an FPS where all the combat happens in confined spaces and tunnels underground be fun?
>>
>>336757082
>Mix of Dishonored/Crysis with a massive amount of abilities and transformation based attacks

Why not?
>>
File: 1460950919232.jpg (366 KB, 2000x2400) Image search: [Google]
1460950919232.jpg
366 KB, 2000x2400
>>336760647
>>336761325
Aw man, I put a lot of time making this and /v/ won't really rate me.

>tfw i'll be a poorfag dev
>>
File: imperialguard.jpg (201 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
imperialguard.jpg
201 KB, 600x429
>>336757082
>warhammer 40k shooter
>alot like red orchestra
>Imperial guard vs chaos cultists
>Chaos space marines and demons act like tanks/special troops
>campaign story ends in a last stand
>multiplayer had commissars and chaos champions as spawn points.
>>
>>336761947
I like It anon.

As long as it isnt too edgy. And its done right, id play it.
>>
>>336759431
>Bullets cost more than just hiring someone else to kill the target, and that was at time of production.
>useless at short range.
>Not really useful at long range due to errant aiming issues because no rifling+environmental effects between firing and ignition times.
>Now entirely useless at any range because the ammo is ancient and decayed, and if you try and shoot one the owner will come and kill you.
>Nobody will make a gyrojet again.

Sometimes god makes his will known to you, in that he clearly doesn't fucking exist because of shit like this.
>>
How about a game where you play as a lone robot in a harsh, ruined world setting. During the day, you travel across the surface and scavenge parts to upgrade yourself when you get back to base. You have to make it back to your base before night, so you're limited in how far you can travel. Your carry weight limits how much you can bring back in a day, and the power/technology level of your base limits how much of it can be processed into upgrades in one night. Your base is a ruined vehicle, which you slowly upgrade to increase its capabilities. Eventually, you fix the treads on it so it can travel to a new location while you recharge each night. Eventually, you find out some parts of the world are staring to rebuild, and your goal is to make it to the other side of the planet.
>>
>>336760960
Six TRILLION siege towers. no one will ever move the same siege tower. you have to reach the center of the siege towers to finally move the siege towers
>>
>>336759189
Who said I was going to use standard guns? It's sci-fi, there'd be a whole heap of energy weapons and shit
>>
>>336757082
>Detective game
>Play as a FBI agent who go into a Dead Head Fred-esque bog town
>Creepy elderidge shit goin down
>Taking notes during convos as NPCs will either not repeat dialogue, or just give alternate, less descriptive takes
>Going near objects of note displays their word, meaning it could be significant towards the case
>Piece together scene yourself based on crime scenes and prior knowledge
>Make accusations using keywords ala text adventure games or chat bots
>Misspelled words makes the delivery of your accusations less confident-sounding to NPCs
>Some will be easier to convince than others
>>
>>336760187
nah i think you are thinking of Deaf Knoll 4: Adjunct of the Domicile. he's talking about Mute Foothill: Split Recollections. That kind of shitty but cool one on the wii?
>>
File: cockpit.png (227 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cockpit.png
227 KB, 400x400
You're in the not millenium falcon: a slightly smaller one-person "freighter" of a somewhat slapdash level of construction and maintainance.

You move about the mostly one-floor ship in first person at all times farcry 2 style. You are aided in flying the vessel by an archaic autopilot system linked to a pad on your wrist that also lets you know what systems are fucking up (sometimes, sometimes you gotta find that shit by what's making the wrong sound, or what's not working that should be and remembering where that is)

Your ship's gaydar is on the fritz again so you climb a ladder and pop open a panel to fiddle with one of the ships many and ALL unique mechanisms. Each upgradable, and repairable using the same parts. Repairs and maintainance range from flicking switches and restarting things, to personally pulling out wires and punching things at the right time, or manipulating a tool to bridge a circuit, or reaching it to shut a valve off before it spews hypergay coolant on your ass or what fucking ever.

You can go inspect your cargo personally, you got to check the shit you're shipping is what it said on the manifest, but you don't want them to know you've been fiddling with the seals, so you learn how to seal and unseal cargo, maybe you bought codes off some bent customs guy, maybe you have the right tool for the job. Do you skim shit off the top of every delivery, or sneak in secret supplies to rebels or criminals in maxipad deliveries?

Basically, you are a fucking smuggler with one customizable ship, that you ALONE pilot and run. You never leave the ship, but there isn't a single part of it you can't pop open, walk on, repair or fiddle with.
>>
>>336762185
Wall-E the game
>>
>>336760171
he doesn't want to save the world you fukin mong. he wants to reunite with yui. that's all he gives a shit about until instrumentality actually happens and he gets a taste of what his son was dealing with and hes like "woops i fucked up. im sorry buddy. i actually do love you"
>>
Bamp
>>
>>336762779
change of setting, then?
You'd play as a golem who collects raw metal from knights and shit you kill to smelt it onto yourself at some kind of mana font, As you travel around you stumble upon more fonts and can recharge your enchantment levels at them. Similar mechanics, potentially a more interesting setting.
>>
>>336760647
"most beautiful women in the world hunted for witchcraft" sounds kind of cringy. Just go greco-roman with it and have the devil just weirdly find himself infatuated with her. maybe she's got some very tiny latent power. like small like how the fuckin goblin blade lotr just fucking glows. thats all. this latent power just lets her resist the devil just so and her children get it too so even though they are super fuckin powerful fallen angel children they can still maintain autonomy and not just be another machine made from a machine made by god.

pick out a period of classical art and stick to that as your design scheme when making environment and character design but don't make it too fuckin... god of war or darksiders. more like darksouls distant environment but with less fantasy/kingdom elements.

anyway idea is intriguing but whats your idea for the mechanics of gameplay
>>
File: vidya (v4.2.5 beta).png (4 MB, 1928x2656) Image search: [Google]
vidya (v4.2.5 beta).png
4 MB, 1928x2656
Will probably remake the first section into "combat" or something. Later.
>>
A scrolling shooter in which you start off in control of a battleship with a ton of guns and squadrons of fighters that can deploy from it. The perspective changes from top down to side scrolling depending on the stage.

There are no heals or 1-ups. If you take damage, your ship will suffer. Once it is unable to continue, you will take control of whichever fighters are left until you're all the way down to the last fighter craft.

Ultimately, your great firepower ends up gradually weakening over the course of the mission unless you are on point and never let anything get a hit on you. Of course, given that you're initially in control of a large, slow ship, avoiding damage is almost impossible sometimes, but it can take a beating before going down. Meanwhile the lone fighters are weaker, but small and agile.

Depending on the damage you've taken, you'll get alternate routes. For example, you may deliberately scuttle your ship and lose your whole squadron in the first stage and you take a totally divergent route that is some parts easier, some parts more difficult and your entire run can end in a single hit.
Or your battleship survives all the way to the end and you get a totally different ending fight than if you had lost the ship earlier.
>>
>>336761730
yeah but you gotta add a lot of melee or like fuckin. riot weapons and saws and shit. make the combat really gruesome and heavy and bubbly but not in a Gears of War way. Never cartoonish or over the top just really fucking stark. keep the player in control at all times. no fucking cutscene coup de grace.

hell that could be an element to it. like its natural in these confined places to set traps and play stealthily but you gotta take other players down stealthily because you bust out the ripper they can scream and reveal your location. one step further and you could use that advantageously of course. luring others towards a killzone.
>>
>>336762426
>oh god the elderidge horrors!!! Cthris and his brother, Niggertep keep runnin wild! them duke boys is trouble ya hear!! yeeeeEEEEEE
>>
>>336760647
This has potential. I'd imagine it as a reverse rogue legacy, where each of these families grows independently.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>>336761730
*cough*
>>
Eyes and Ears, a VR horror game with voice commands and style hand controls. You're a security guard on a just-overrun space station, hiding out in the security command center with access to SOME of the cameras in the ship. The only other survivor seems to be a woman in the med bay, still recovering from a recent laser-related accident that destroyed her eyesight.

The ship's comm system allows you to communicate with her, but the halls between the med bay and command center aren't safe. You have to work with her to navigate the ship, directing her, warning her of alien threats and, occasionally, trusting her to successfully get through areas the cameras don't show, relying on schematics and comm audio. Various droids can be controlled from your desk, allowing you to see the game from their view.

The goal is, obviously, to escape. If the blind woman can make it to the escape pods, at least she can make it out, but with the stress of it all, you're going to have to learn when to get her moving and when to allow her time to calm down. And, of course, she doesn't always listen. Other survivors will show up and you'll have to decide how to interact with them.

The ending of the game includes a reveal if your character is able to prepare a way out of the ship. If you can do this, it'll reveal that you've been sitting in the command center by yourself because you were there when the shit hit the fan, allowing you to lock the doors remotely. When you prepare to leave, you push the seat back to reveal that that you are also a cripple, as you don't have any legs. You have to ride the back of a robot, holding on with one hand while trying to control it with the other in an area the aliens are just returning to after the blind woman set off a distraction in an attempt to clear the way. Depending on your decisions in the game, you will either find an escape pod left or one of the other characters will leave you stranded..
>>
A competitive multiplayer game.

The game field is a huge flat empty arena.

The objective is make it to the other side.

There are two teams.

One team has to make it across the field under the time limit.

The other team is invisible, and can only interact with the other team by placing obstacles on the field.

The defense team builds an obstacle course together in real-time in an attempt to stop the attacking team from making it across.

Good teamwork is required for either side to win against the other.
>>
File: wow harem.png (352 KB, 1088x1246) Image search: [Google]
wow harem.png
352 KB, 1088x1246
>>
>>336763989
YOU'RE GOING DOWN, MINER!
>>
File: uak4lwb7dxgkn2gr4oto.jpg (42 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
uak4lwb7dxgkn2gr4oto.jpg
42 KB, 625x352
I don't really think this qualifies as a "game" per se, but I think it'd be fun to see. The technology, like physics simulation and all that is there.
>disaster sort of physics game where you can such altering with all types of natural disasters
>storms, floods, tornadoes, firestorms, tsunamis, earthquakes, etc
>sort of city sandbox with a random sort of city
>fully 3D, camera movement like that of an RTS
>all buildings have physics for them and each chunk of building is dynamic with other chunks
>whole buildings can collapse into piles of rubble
>with earthquakes buildings collapse ala 2012 , fires they can be burned out husks or collapse or both, tornadoes bits can be torn off and fly around in the storm etc etc
>software could be made so people make their own custom cities with existing assets, or make their own assets or make new disasters
>modding API
>maybe even have little people on the streets being swept away or whatever by disasters
What do you think? I just thought of it off the top of my head, and who doesn't like destroying shit?
>>
I have this idea for a game that takes place in a medieval fantasy world with a top-down/isometric perspective. You start off as peasant with randomly generated stats, and the whole world is a sandbox to basically do whatever you want. You can be a marauding adventurer, a thief, a farmer, a blacksmith, an innkeeper, a merchant or an evil wizard bent on world domination. Death is permanent, and the game-world is persistent. After you die, you can start again as another randomized peasant, or you can choose to continue as your offspring (if you have any). There is no overarching plot or goal to the game.

No, I am not Peter Molyneux.
>>
MMO with Pikmin-style multitasking. You start with one character, and once you reach a certain level you unlock another, up to three or four. They all coexist in the same world, so you can control one dude and have the others farm bear asses or follow and support you. Hijinks include setting up a weak character as bait in a PvP area and gangraping anyone who tries to attack it.
>>
a turn based RPG where you only have one character, but can craft all your abilities together and can change classes mid combat.

Fights would be really difficult but treating them more like puzzles would give you huge advantages.
For example to hit one enemies weak spot you would have to combine an attack with one of your time mage abilities so it would hit the enemy in the next turn.
Than in the next turn you would have to switch to your tank class and block his attack and when he attacks his weakspot becomes exposed.
>>
>Superman Game
>You are superman in metropolis, full powers, no kryptonite.
>Luthor gets together a bunch of villains to rob banks, destroy landmarks, attempt prison breaks, etc
>You fly around and do good, and beat the shit out of superman's rogue's gallery

The fun part:
>Metropolis is fully destructible
>The strength of your abilities is related to how much of a trigger pull is involved
>Too weak and you take a lot of punishment
>Too strong and you can kill them and smash down buildings accidentally
>Game doesn't tell you how to proceed. If you wreck shit, you notice the mood of metropolis slowly starts to turn against you.
>Game's ending is based off of 3 things. How you treated villains (kill or subdue), how much of the city is left standing and how much crime you stopped.

But just flying around as superman, throwing toyman into the sun, etc would be fun.
>>
>>336764053
aayyyyy i love that twist. this would be really good as like a shorter more cinematic game like firewatch- though obviously less of a 'walking simulator'. but honestly this game doesn't need a lot of single-playthrough playtime if you keep the production levels and voice-acting really consistent, and i imagine the feeling of being a VR and having your own voice be reacted to by npcs would be stellar. youd just need to figure out a system that would help the player know generally what they are supposed to say that the blindy can recognize.
>>
>>336764354
From Dust?
>>
>>336764360
So Dwarf Fortress Adventurer Mode with better graphics.
>>
>>336764597
>toyman
Never understood that fucker.

Why is he a superman villain? You got Lex, and magical gilbert godfred who makes universes, then you have TOYMAN!

The fuck?

Also, the idea seems like it might become a pain depending on how much leeway you are allowed.
>>
>>336760854
Have you started a kickstarter yet?
>>
>>336762137
The concept was pretty cool. I think they would've faired better in the cold war battles of space which we never got.
>>
>Walking Sim
>You are refugee in a warzone
>Actually a horror game but nobody realizes it, all you do is keep running for your life.
>>
>>336762774
Preorder when?
>>
File: 1461889398534.png (525 KB, 1040x1040) Image search: [Google]
1461889398534.png
525 KB, 1040x1040
Name me ONE original idea is this thread.
>>
>>336757082
FPS With Doom or Quake speedy movement. Levels are large and randomly generated (Think Oblige). Could either have randomly generated guns Ala Borderlands or just a large number of hand made guns. A bit like Enter the Gungeon but I had this idea before that game. Should have a large number of enemies on the screen.

Multiple classes that affects their starting equipment and Skill trees, but levels don't actually give you more damage and health. And everyone has 'generic' trees that affect ammo carry capacity, accuracy and reload speeds of gun types. You get bonus EXP for speedrunning a level and for killing all enemies.

There's three levels then a boss level. Each four levels have the same theme. Starting off in either a Forest, Deserted City or Mountains, that eventually goes into a Military base or a Cultist fortress. After that the next area is the River Styx and then Hell. Hell has 3 branches randomly chosen from 9 that each have their own theme and final boss. Each branch has to be cleared before you can fight the final boss.

The final boss has two forms but only fights the true form when you play on Hard or higher and with no save scumming.

I also had an idea of Mutators that you can activate to change the way the game is played, each with their own point modifier. Mutators that make the game easier have a score penalty, ones that make it harder have a score bonus.
>>
Stealth game about a woman cursed with felinism. She needs to transform into a catgirl regularly and satisfy her heightened sex drive or she will go feral/insane.

She has silent running and jumping on all fours, superhuman acrobatics, some night vision, improved hearing, and biting and clawing attacks.

Daytime is mission selection. As a human she chooses a mark based on information gathered about him: where he lives or stays, and who else is with him. Larger places and more people mean a harder mission.

Then at night the mission is to sneak in as a catgirl and have sex with him in his sleep. She has to get past pets, people going for a snack or a piss, people coming home late, people pulling all-nighters, surveillance systems, alarm systems, and other intruders.

When she gets to the mark, she does sex acts represented by a series of dexterity challenges with the mouse or analog stick, in order to get him off without waking him. The mission is a success when she completes all the challenges uninterrupted and gets out.

Some missions have secondary marks whom she can also do for extra challenge and gratification. Some of these are women; doing them will give them the curse and unlock them as playable characters.

If anyone including the mark spots her, they take her as a monster and either attack with intent to kill, or call on someone to do so. She can fight off attackers, but if she kills, she goes feral and the objective becomes kill everyone or die - either way the game is over. Alerting the mark such that he can't go back to sleep is also a failure - all she can do then is escape, leaving her need unfulfilled.

How she did in a mission will determine how her human life goes afterward. If she was not satisfied, her social and work life suffer, and on later missions she is at risk of automatically attacking someone if she gets close. If there were any witnesses or wounded, she will have to go into hiding and the quality of available marks will go down.
>>
>>336764849
No not like that. Imagine city skylines, but with full terrain deformation and building physics/destruction.Like if you cause an earthquake, cracks well open in ground and stuff can fall in Also lots of natural disasters to choose from. Not really any story either, just "here is a city, here are some natural disasters, have fun."
>>
>>336765093

>Also, you suffer from psychological breakdowns from PTSD
>>
>>336765165
cold war in space.
>>
>>336764951
Idea would be it takes average performance. So only by constant smashing do you ruin everything
>>
>>336764913
Could you be an innkeeper in Adventurer Mode? I never played that mode much.
>>
>>336759718
What kind of mong thinks shit like this is funny?
>>
>skeleton RPG
>instead of equipment you get bones from fallen enemies
>bones degrade over time and need to be changed out
>special bones from dragons or wizards or whatever give you different abilities
I plan on making it 3 years ago to capitalize on the meme.
>>
>>336765204
>PTSD
>POST
>traumatic stress disorder

shit comes later dude. when you are trying to sleep. or talking to your family. or just walking down the street and all you can see is kids with guns.
in the actual shit as it was happening you would just essentially be completely depersonalized and bursting with adrenaline.
>>
File: 1457465528623.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1457465528623.gif
471 KB, 300x300
Animal Simulator

>Play as a wide variety of animals
>Hunt, eat, survive, mate, expand
>Watch out for predators and hunters
>Lead your species or face extinction

plz respond
>>
>>336765597
Can you fug animals outside your species and have mutant babbies?
>>
>>336765597
I wanted tokyo hunt or whatever that ps3 game was to be like that. also spore to be like that. also every game ever that has claimed to be like that that wasn't like that- i want it to be like that.
>>
>>336765597
spore.
>>
Warhammer Battlefront.
>>
FPS/RPG/EROGE cross.

The FPS element will include you shooting it out with cute girls with guns in full battle rattle. You can kill them or capture them after they submit. Game mechanics will include surrender after seeing their unit getting decimated, maimed by your hostile fire/indirect fire weapons. When you come across a wounded body you can administer tactical combat casualty care to keep the girl for later or just outright kill her. After the firefight the girls you collect will be sent to the library which is where the RPG/EROGE element kicks in. You can fuck em and stuff there, be nice be mean be a bully the possibilities are endless! They keep their wounds if its permanent (think amputations, scar tissue, enucleation, etc).

Back the the FPS element.

The grills will be fully voiced to handle reacting to fire, fire and maneuver, receiving casualties, being wounded, etc. You can torture the wounded too and they'll scream and shriek! You can customize your weapons by attachment but no stupid color patterns. I'd only implement real life attachments and many will be cosmetic variations (for different brand and model foregrips, stocks, etc). Of course I'd have to use fake names because MAGPUL, BCM, KAC and other manufacturers will never allow their brand names to be used in this game.

I'm getting a woody just writing this.
>>
File: 1459140641880.gif (650 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1459140641880.gif
650 KB, 500x324
>>336765705
no

>>336765706
it's with real animals so it isn't spore

>>336765759
not spore
>>
File: 1381124226687.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1381124226687.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>everyone is just posting their ideas without rating anyone else.
>>
>>336766025
Noone ever rates mine
>>
>>336758214
So, Seven Samurai: the Game of the Movie
>>
>multiplayer shooter
>can't jump, instead you can reorient your own gravity up/down/N/S/E/W

I have a prototype and had trouble coming up with a good control scheme for it. Initially I just had 1-6 change direction, then I tried using the numpad so that 4/8/6/2 flipped your gravity towards W/N/E/S respectively and 5 flipped towards ceiling. Finally I have a scheme mapped out where you hold a key (MMB default) and move the mouse to rotate gravity but I haven't come up with a good UI for it yet.

I got really lazy and the netcode was absolute shit though, too shit to actually release a prototype demo. I would like to go back to that and play with it more.

As far as weapons go, I was going for a small assortment mostly focused on a slowish rocket launcher whose projectiles that exploded and threw people around and something like the crossbow from HL2 that has heavy knockback but no pin.
>>
File: gameidea_dutchko_artwork.png (2 MB, 1713x576) Image search: [Google]
gameidea_dutchko_artwork.png
2 MB, 1713x576
>>336765804
This is what it'll kinda be like.
>>
Pls r8
>>336764354
>>336765196
>>
>>336758524
Dawn of War 2 campaign?
>>
No ideas just mashups, concepts and ideas shared between 2 games.

Ninja Gaiden + Crackdown
Spatterhouse + Silent Hill
L.A. Noire + Saint's Row
WWE Allstars + Rumble Roses
Tomb Raider + Alan Wake
Jet Set Radio + DJ Hero
Overwatch + Sunset Overdrive
Hot Shots Golf + NBA Jam
Trauma Team + Order Up
Final Fantasy + Dragonball
Batman Arkham + MvC 3
>>
Well a classical modern shooter, the setting could be a Civil war, which could explain better the difficulty mechanics as how it change the perspective of battle
>First person shooter
>One shot is one kill, you die and you control another soldier who happen to just arrive at the battlefield
>Instead of a Health Bar you have a Moral bar, the higher is it, the more focused you are, the lower is it, you can lose control and automatically hide or start running away
>You lose or gain moral depending of the situation and difficulty, making progress, being at cover "heal" moral bar, while being under heavy fire, watching friendly soldiers burned away or being ambushed get you on a desesperate state
>Grenades actually blow up people and kill you even if you are away, making them more dangerous
>Difficult actually change the perception of the game, Easy will be "special forces", you are basically a disciplinate killing machine, moral doesn't drop to quickly and years of training of fighting result in rarely making a mistake. While instead, playing on hard will be "Recruit" or "Drafted" will mean that you take longer to recharge (even drop the mag to the floor), missing shots,gun shaking when you confront others, and in the worst time the main character doubt about killing the enemy and won't shoot resulting on getting killed, Veteran could be a mix of both mechanics

>Hud info doesn't show how much ammo you got on the cartridge, but shows you instead a simple human body figure where shows vital areas that if you get shot there you die instanly

>Depending on difficulty you can or not use effectively the enemy's weapons in case of running out of ammo, on Veteran or Special Forces you can reload them while instead on Recruit you don't because you weren't trained and/or are familiarized with that type of gun, instead you can shoot what left on the cartdrige.

>Getting on fire is a slow death
>Getting any limb or vital zone shot means instant death
>>
A shooter exactly how /k/ would want a shooter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMeLHZN3NDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7whs-ZSdWU
>>
>>336765587

I think a war/post collapse of society in a conflict area Walking Sim will be a wonderful idea as a way to stick it to those artsy shitheads who complains about how games glorify war.

I hate to say it, but we need a wartorn survivor game where your goal is to run, not shore up defenses and stick it to the looters and scumbags.
>>
FPS like TF2 but faster gameplay and every character has their own unique skillsets
>>
>>336760563
Darkest Dungeon
>>
>>336757082
>3 axes
I thought you said it was a shooter.
>>
>8 people that dont know each other are traveling in a bus when it crashes.
>The wake up in the middle of a town without people.
> You can play as anyone you want. Each has their own abilities and objectives.
>It would be a psicological terror game alike pathologic.
>You can lose your mind and at the end you may become dangerous for the other characters
>Each one has only one life and you can killing characters while playing with.another enterely missing that route.
> Bonus plot-twist secret character of the bus driver after finishing allí routes
>>
>>336766315
>Final Fantasy + Dragonball

It's called Chrono Trigger, anon.
>>
File: beatles left4dead.png (181 KB, 1032x712) Image search: [Google]
beatles left4dead.png
181 KB, 1032x712
Posting a classic
>>
>>336757082
>survival horror game
>play as a cop whose car falls over a cliff
>go to abandoned mansion
>have to use a flashlight with batteries for much of the game
>mostly free roam
>enemies are zombies and mutants
>go between two mansions
>heavily raining outside so tough to see
>laboratory is pitch black and flooded
>lots of weird ass puzzles

I know it sounds like RE a lot, because that's what i want in a reboot.
>>
I've run this campaign in dnd and I think it would translate well into an rpg:

World is sundered by evil god.
Player characters survive
Player characters have the option to rid the world of the boss at any time.

Players can through various quests rebuild the world that was torn apart, but the more the world is restored, the more difficult the god is to destroy
>>
>>336765174
Check out Tower of Guns. It's less random and less RPG, but still pretty similar to what you described.
>>
>>336767584
Why not kill the god first and then restore the world afterwards?
>>
>>336767795
Good question.

Specifically, the physical plane was literally split into chunks.
After this happened, the God becomes dormant and the players find out they are the reason the entire plane didn't cease to exist to begin with.

The dormancy of the god is the only thing keeping what's left together.
If they destroy him early, it would be impossible to fully recover.
>>
File: 1457132292404-0.jpg (360 KB, 1146x850) Image search: [Google]
1457132292404-0.jpg
360 KB, 1146x850
>>336766210
Working on it anon. Also inspired by Mount and Blade overworld and MGS.
ETA: A couple of months for a proof of concept. Then years and years of actual development.
>>
>>336767615
I have. It... didn't impress me to the way I would have liked.
>>
>>336768367
I liked it until I realized that they were just reusing the same 12 levels.
>>
>>336768491
Even Gungeon and Isaac fall victim to this. That's what I liked about Oblige's generator. Every level really did feel different and they were all playable.

I'm still not sure how it works though.
>>
File: kot blinki.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
kot blinki.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>USA attempts to develop orbiting weapons
>backfires horribly and ends up killing off hundreds of millions of people, causing the USA to fall into anarchy
>entire country is considered open land, and countries start to invade
>soldiers and workers drop in to mine resources, enslaving all current survivors
>scientists are dropped in to essentially use the area as their own sandbox
>begin making fucked up mutants, and insane weaponry
>meanwhile, surviving groups are separated into factions and parties focus on rebuilding the USA
>game takes place in the northern/southern parts of Arizona
>surrounded by abandoned, leveled cities, makeshift villages, outposts, and facilities
>run around siding with factions, fighting mutated animals and soldiers, siding with factions to make America great again
>>
>>336757082
Just play Borderlands the pre-sequel.
>>
It's like a moba except it pits two towns against each other who mainly compete in PvE to complete quests and grow their town more better. Dungeons and Dragons styled.
>>
>>336769028
reminds me of Enfo's Team Survival, back from war3
>>
RPG with fully fledged stylish combat like DMC.
>>
>>336770089
You're not alone, anon.
>>
>>336762137
The nozzles were oriented at an angle, in a way that would produce spin. The problem was that sometimes a nozzle would be deformed or clogged, causing an unbalanced spin that would make the rocket veer off.
Still, I want gyrojets in video games, they were the fucking weapons of the future.
Why couldn't we get a Vietnam or Korea game with all the fucking stupid shit we were cooking up in the 50s like jetpacks and floating platforms?
>>
>>336759164
>pol inferiority complex in game form
Don't validate their insane worldview anon, no good can come of it
>>
Crippled Beggar RPG
It's like Morrowind, except your only class is crippled begger. You can level up and learn some skills if you're lucky, but all your stats are capped because you're a cripple. Not eating enough food, sleeping out in the elements, or eating bad food and getting sick will level you down.
Also nobody wants to interact with you, and people will fuck you up if you hang around in the wrong areas.
You have to save the world.
>>
>>336770334
Wasn't there an officer who carried a gyrojet into nam or something?
>>
A cyberpunk elder scrolls knockoff on an engine that's actually good.
>>
>>336771041
10/10
>>
Modern military shooter where the USA are the villains and you play a European soldier whose country has teamed up with most of the other major superpowers to kick 'Murica's evil ass in the name of real peace and freedom.
>>
File: 464.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
464.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>336771041
That basically like being a low charisma player in most rpgs man... Plus being cripped...

I though someone did that with fallout 4 (passed the game with the lowest charisma, survival skills, and being crpped)
>>
>>336757082
procedurally generated platforming with a maximum limiting on gaps
>>
File: Cure Schadenfreude.jpg (221 KB, 704x3168) Image search: [Google]
Cure Schadenfreude.jpg
221 KB, 704x3168
>rogue-like eroge with the ability to customize your magical girl with various abilities, type of weapon used, appearance, how naturally lewd they are, if they're a magical "girl", etc.
>goal is to get through all thirteen levels and defeat the final boss at the end (who ends up possessing whatever magical girl you beat the game with)
>dying in the dungeon causes lost magical girls to return as special enemies for yuri/futa/tentacle rape scenes if your character gets stunned and defeated by them
>all the monsters in the dungeon will try to beat and then rape your magical girl
>defeating corrupted magical girls will purify them and allow you to potentially meet them again in the dungeon and team up (if your character dies then you get both of them get raped by whatever defeated them)
>each loss causes your next magical girl to be slightly weaker (loses one point to any one stat, reduced health, worse starting equipment, debilitating starting affliction, etc.)
>each magical girl purified strengthens your next magical girl
>lose too many times unlocks Super Henshin! Grasshopper Cyborg Girl Jet! mode, which is ryona/guro mode, meaning your character starts off strong and will permanently kill off corrupted magical girls
>>
>>336771430
>other superpowers
>Europe
>america can't kill everything living organism on the planet 10x over with our stashed nukes

And Europeans say we're the stupid ones
>>
Space Invaders but with Pokemon
>>
>>336771783
Actually I don't believe that's true anymore. I once figured up that the whole world would be only able to blow up about 50% of the planet with their nukes. The rest is probably uninhabitable but the whole 'Blow up the world three times over' is a huge myth.
>>
Danganronpa online
Roleplaying as a customable carácter.
Permadeath
Monokuma is a player too.
Timelimit class trials
Each thing you do before the murderer leaves clues behind. Aftet it doesnt to dont interfere the investigation

Anyone can be the killer. Anyone can be the víctimas. Anyone can find the culprit
>>
>play as nigger in compton
>Thief 5
>>
>>336772132
>Mafia/Werewolf/Witch
/v/illage Mafia is great fun where everyone's a paranoid little shit.
>>
>>336772174

I'd buy it, but he must be a wise cracking youth who hates white folk and steals to feed his young senpai.
>>
>>336772132
Frankly we just need more Permadeath online games in general.
>>
>>336757082
>Mafia game
>Create your character
>Create your own gang and grow up in the business until your form your own family or pick up a randomly generated family and start as a enforcer
>Different types from all around the world, Yakuzas, Gangsters, Triads, Cartel, Gangbangers, Russians, Jews, etc.
>Third person open world
>Adquire properties, cars, clothes, and more to launder the money
>Trade drugs,weapons and other shit with other gangs or people to get respect, cash or other bonuses
>Various activities to do so the world is not empty
>Socialize with important people to mantain an image or pay the cops to lower pressure
>Rob banks and stores
>Travel around the world having diverse hubs (Mexico, Japan, Italy, China, etc.)
>Customize your vehicles, home and weapons
>Deffend your turf and business from other families or send your associates to help
>Build an empire until you control all the hubs
>The other families names, colors and backgrounds will be randomly generated to mantain good replayability
>>
>>336772494
Well. A game like that needs permadeath for paranoia pourpose. Nobody will want to be the first victim
>>
>>336772464
>wise
>nigger
pick one
>>
Like STALKER, but you have magic abilities and rune stones (like artifacts) as shit goes wrong on an island. Spells aren't like fireball or generic missile based, as that's why you have guns, but more environmental or movement based, so you have to use different abilities for different types of monsters, terrain. Like a "black hole" like ability that sucks in enemies (doesn't kill them) but can drag them out of cover so you can throw a grenade. Or a burst of fog so you can advance under cover, electrify pools of water, especially against mutants that are weak against electiricity. They need to be balanced against guns, to both be useful while not OP.
Has four characters with different stories (it's stalker, though, so it's just different places to go to each area), all crossing paths one way or another, with them all collectively meeting at the end for a showdown or something.
Gun repair accounts for each major part, so you swap out barrels, and the internal mechanisms, and have to maintain your weapons to keep them good.
>>
How many of you would play a sandbox game where you play as an aspiring James Bond / comic book style supervillian?
>>
File: 1440314950570.jpg (287 KB, 1364x771) Image search: [Google]
1440314950570.jpg
287 KB, 1364x771
>>336765804
Would buy ten copies if you could care for them and create an Outer Heaven of sorts. I get a kick out of killing women in games like Hitman and Fallout but I also get off on the thought of saving them, so a game like this would be perfect.
>>
File: 2015-04-01_00003.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-01_00003.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
Take the control scheme of Reciever and make a multiplayer game out of it.
>>
>>336757082
Monstergirl Sandbox.
Play as a monstergirl/boy or human in a sandbox fantasy world.
Caters to every fetish and subfetish and type of monstergirl.
Preferences to fetish, monstergirl and humans are adjustable.
>>
>>336773152
he said "wise cracking" not "wise"
>>
>>336757616
>Shattered Horizon
I wish that game was still alive.
Having Dx10 as a requirement in a new MP FPS franchise back then and then messing around with weapon mechanics as much as they did definitely did not help the game's success.
>>
>Wild West/Frontier setting
>Horses, rifles, furs, whiskey, all the sorts of things you'd expect flavor-wise
>First-person shooter, plays somewhat like Half-Life
>Good mix of stealth, offense, defense, and horseback parts
>Squad mechanic where you can order your guys around, similar to Republic Commando
>Squadmates have a lot of personality, become very recognizable by their voices and quirks

>Game starts with you leading a patrol to investigate an american fort that lost contact
>Place is in ruins despite having supposedly peaceful relations with the injuns
>Fight your way through frenzied natives with your squad
>Start hearing rumors of in-fighting between tribes, and radical injun chiefs taking control
>Turns out they did some forbidden ritual to summon eldritch abominations into the world
>By the end of the game you're fighting to seal these monsters away before the natives launch a full invasion of the United States
>>
>Takes place in WW2
>Game starts with your character in a tank with his crew
>Tank blows up
>You survive the explosion
>You are stuck in the wilderness and you have to salvage stuff from your tank and fallen soldiers on the battlefield
>Either survive and wait until help arrives or somehow get back to your homeland on your own, maybe go to an airfield and jack a plane or something
>Basically WW2 survival playing as an American in a German warzone or something along those lines
>>
>>336778835
Speaking of WW2, a Sniper sim game starring Simo Hayha would be great. Put some MGS3 survival stuff in it where you have to perform first aid, worry about frostbite and feed yourself.
>>
SW:BF 2 remastered
>>
>>336767017
this could easily become a collection of mods. why hasn't anyone made this a collection of mods?
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.