[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP 2BFP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13
File: PfmgXRQJfuEp.png (168 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
PfmgXRQJfuEp.png
168 KB, 1200x800
Is this the beginning of the end for them? The normie fans are starting to turn on them, never a good sign.
>>
>>336736298
Who
>>
literally no one cares
>>
>>336736298
are you fucking stupid? how much time did you spend making this image?

The LP has been pretty great. They've missed a couple things, and yeah Pat's over-leveling behind the scenes, but they beat Abyss Watchers second try and are catching all of the important shit
>>
>telling autists to fuck off

I fail to see the problem
>>
>every episode is 45 minutes long
>Matt keeps blurting out stupid awkward crap throughout it
>Pat clearly isn't playing it blind
>10+ parts of a yawn-enducing playthrough
They should stick to old games that they can play at a moderate pace, not ones where by the time they finish it every other YTr is on NG+7 or onto the next hot game.

It's not wonder they're only getting roughly 40-60k viewers per video.
>>
>>336738263
/thread
>>
>>336736298
>pat says levels make no difference at all
>still overlevels himself to infinity
>>
Why do autists think watching them die over and over and making no progress is entertaining?
I ask because they fly in to a rage if anything but that happens
>>
>>336738646
>every episode is 45 minutes long
this is confirmation that stupid fucks like you will find literally ANYTHING to conplain about to start "controversy" about some guys playing a game for fun

Are you saying that if every episode weren't 20m long that you WOULDNT be posting "lol 20-minute episodes , this is going to be a triple-digit endless LP like ds2"?

Shut the fuck up you insufferable little girl
>>
>>336736298
>Paying any attention whatsoever to fat, ugly, fake friend substitutes/online babysitters

That's fucking pathetic my man.
>>
>>336738114
>overleveled
>Abyss Watchers on second attempt

Literally how does anyone manage that?
>>
>>336739202
even though they havent spent more than two attempts on a single boss? yeah, shut the fuck up
>>
>>336739202
People can usually make progress in Souls games without outlevelling the content like a complete autist, but most people aren't as horribly shit at games as Pat is
>>
>>336738114
Well Abyss Watchers are not hard if you have that much HP and attack. The fact that he's that high level and still has problems with fucking Abyss Watchers that you can stunlock and backstab is sad
>>
>>336739298
I beat the Abyss watchers on my first. It's not that hard of a fight.
>>
>>336739298
What level is he at?
>>
>>336739394
I'd love to see Pat stream his PC playthrough where he doesn't grind at all, at least that's what he says
>>
I love it when Pat listens to criticism and then continues to do what they complained about even more just to spite them.
>>
don't get why pat didn't just beat the game already, their lp's are always best when someone knows whats going on
>>
>>336736298
The thing that irritates me most about these pricks is the contempt they have for their fans, especially Pat, a man who was a fucking grocery store bagger before he hit the youtube lottery. The fact that he talks down to anyone is fucking priceless
>>
>>336739641
Me too. I hadn't even leveled Vigor at Watchers, either, and I didn't have that much of an issue.

>>336739687
I don't watch LP's, but I think I saw a post somewhere that said he was 64 or something.
>>
>>336739687
He was lvl 50 at Abyss Watchers
>>
>>336739695

He clearly knows more about what goes on in the game, definitely spoils himself on it or just plays ahead. He really likes to pretend otherwise.
>>
If the game is so easy and every boss is so predictable then why does Pat level up at all
>>
>>336740005
Because it's a video game.
>>
>>336736298
What's the issue here exactly?
>>
>>336739862

Literally what the fuck why?

I beat it after 2 tries when I was 30

What the FUCK
>>
File: huuuuu....png (51 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
huuuuu....png
51 KB, 240x232
>>336739862
I dont watch LPs but thats 30 -20 levels above what people usually are, people finish the game between 60 and 80
>>
>>336739394
>hurr durr what is reading comprehension
I didn't say that's what's happening, I'm asking why autists get mad that it isn't happening
>>
>>336739924
He's a total liar for sure. He and Liam pretended they thought up dropping supplies on quiet in MGSV all by themselves.
>>
>>336740170
I don't know
Pat said he played up to the Abyss Watchers on PC on his own without any grinding and ended up at lvl 50 too. I don't even care if he grinds, but he's just lying out of his ass. And then he proceeds to go on about how levels make no difference at all.
Yeah sure Pat having 100% more Hp nd 100% more attack power doesn't make any difference
>>
>>336740302
If I wanted to watch someone trivialize the content I'd watch DSP get carried by his stream chat.
>>
>>336736298
Good for you Robert your pretend internet friends noticed you.
>>
>>336740390
>beats abyss watchers
>OH THIS IS A DEAD END
>turns around 5 times
>goes straight to the wall that opens up, doesn't react at all
He probably alrady watched the whole game when it was out in japan
>>
>>336739218
It's the mix of every episode almost being an hour and yet they're only at the fucking Abyss Watchers.

It took them 4 episodes just to get out of High Wall. If I'm gonna spend hours watching this content, I at least expect content to be played through at a moderate pace.
>>
This is nothing OP. The same thing happened when they played Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne. I don't know why they played this one, they knew they were gonna get shit no matter what. Even people supposedly more skilled and liked in the community like ENB and German Spy are getting bitched at.
>>
>>336740390
But dropping the Supplies was Liam's idea and he played Peace Walker where the mechanic was introduced, so it's stands to reason that it could've work.
>>
>>336740429
You really don't get enough souls to get to level 50 by playing normally at that point desu and grinding to 50 takes a lot of time
>>
>>336740767
To be fair German Spy is an autistic fedora tipper, so I wouldn't begrudge anyone for mocking his ass
>>
>>336740767
ENB is terrible
>>
>>336740767
>ENB

His DaS 3 let's play is one of the worst thing I have ever seen and I watched his videos since DaS 1 nip release.
>>
>>336741134
It's litereally just
>muh lore
>muh references
While gampeplay and actual commentary is mediocre. I hope he never does blind runs again
>>
>>336740534
So what, they have to not level up and die a million times for you to be happy?
>>
>>336736298
If Pat is so shit he needs to overlevel to make any progress, let him.
If he didn't spend time Grinding we'd probably still be back in the Undead Village. I want to watch them play the game because I can't git gud, nor do I have any gaming consoles other than a PS3 and a fucking Wii. I am interested in the exploration aspect of the game moreso than anything else, except maybe the creatures and characters.
>>
File: hair.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
hair.webm
3 MB, 640x640
>guy playing can barely dodge through abyss' attack
>gets it on the THIRD attempt by facechecking the boss while holding up his shield the whole time

people actually enjoy this shit? fucking a, man.
>>
>>336736298
Are you the person involved in this conversation?

Please answer truthfully, and remember: it would actually be better for you if you are. If you aren't, you're spending time recording this when it doesn't even affect you.

If you are, then what reply did you require to be satisfied?
>>
>>336741596
it's crazy how a girl can literally embody my idea of perfection
>>
>>336741596
to add, the video shows 3 attempts, so there was probably more done but they cut that shit out so the video didn't drag out.

which is still embarassing.
>>
>>336741993
she'll never be yours
>>
>>336741336
No, they could just play the game like a normal person would rather then spending hours grinding co-op autistically like he admitted to.

Or if Pat can't control himself, just make a second character and do your grinding on him. There were plenty of ways to avoid messing up the playthrough, Pat just couldn't be fucked to do them because he's a lazy retard who wants to breeze through the game
>>
Literally stopped watching after the Blazblue episode.
>>
>>336742053
I know, but I'm glad I saw her face, I literally feel euphoric
>>
>>336741993
>>336742053

S W O O N E D
W
O
O
N
E
D
>>
>>336741993
It just shows you have generic taste.
>>
>>336742017
Actually, it was only the three because the souls he picked up were the exact amount he lost on the second death. Someone tracking the deathcount pointed it out.
>>
I'm mediocre at souls games at best and i started my lvl 1 run yesterday and killed every boss up until now on my second try. I don't get why Pat says the game is too easy when he plays like a turtle. Woolie should tell him to drop his fucking shield
>>
>>336739218
Chill out Pat
>>
Seamus' playthrough seems a lot better so far
>>
Why do people think Abyss Watchers are hard? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>336736298
>lets play shit

kill yourself faggot teen
>>
>>336739862
Just gonna toss this out there, I was lvl 60 before Deacons Deep, not because I tried, but because I had to easy of a time and didnt die.

>Start game as Deprived as always.
>I kill everything in the starting areas including lizard, sword master, etc.
>I work my way to the boss.
Bonus points if you do dancer as well, that can shoot you up 15 levels by itself "but for the sake of this, lets not"
>Take out second boss "Bordt
By this time you have 20k souls or whatever, you can level up, or go get the serpent ring to increase souls gathered.
>But for sake of argument lets just repeat Bordt 3 times helping people.
>Lets kill a few of these knights as well to get some nice starting equipment "my drop rate seems pretty damn good, deprived starts with 10 luck.
>Now move back to firelink, get ring, level up, you are now 20+
>Do the village area and join moundmakers, redo area both ways+invader+boss.
>Once again sitting ontop of 20k+souls, 30k if ring.
>You are now nearing lvl 38.
now use all the soul items you have and
>you are lvl 40
now, swamp,farron,crystalsage,dark wraiths.
>You are lvl 50.
Abyss watchers
>You are now 50+

I dont know why but this souls game is easy as fuck because of this, you get souls galore all the time, I am to the point I have 100k souls, invade, and purposefully die just so players get the shit.

This has happened on all 3 characters making swamp shitty with no invasions.
>>
>>336742109
Except how he plays is how a normal person would play, not your autistic need to stick exactly to the meta and only level up a certain amount until you get to a new area
>>
>>336742596
I don't really care about the game anyway, but i think blind runs are always bad. The commentary is bad and the gameplay will be mediocre. They should just play games that they've already finished so they can just relax and play the game
>>
>>336741596
do you seriously think ANYONE watches it to see how good at the game they are?
answer the fucking question and compare it to your post
>>
File: candacebailey.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1886) Image search: [Google]
candacebailey.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1886
>>336742349
i'm guessing the adds outside add souls then?

but still, third attempt at level 50 is sad.
>>
>>336740545
the wall that opens up is a well lit alter. are you saying you did not think to interact with it without a walkthrough?
>>
>>336742917
No, learn to read
He beat the Abyss Watchers, immediately said it's a dead and ran around the bonfire a few times and then suddenly ran straight to the wall and just ignored it and even turns the fucking camera away
He already knows thegame in and out
>>
>>336739862
By the time he reaches Cathedral of the Deep, Pat has the entire Black Knight set plus shield and is SL 64.

20 vig, 30 end, 20 vit, 18 str, 30 dex.
>>
>>336742767
i was level 44 when i took down dancer, and that was with every boss before her down. i spent a good amount of my souls on armor, resins and the speed weed.

>>336742804
BTFO fanboy. they're fucking cringe-worthy, and if you haven't realized it yet, you should reconsider your priorities in life.
>>
>>336742113
it pleases me so much that it made you this asspained, i found that fucking hilarious

people on here act like they're just another group of jew "e-celebs" (even though they constantly refer to themselves as shit-tier e-celebs)

But what other channel would go to such lengths to weed out the most insufferable, panty-waisted of its fanbase? The BlazBlue video, Liam smacking his lips and munching into the super-sensitive new mics, all of that shit is fucking golden and scares off the whiny infants
>>
File: 1446886724047.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1446886724047.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>336743250
>30 end

Why do people even watch that ?

I'm sure if they want to watch a LP there is a competent one that doesn't have to cheese the game somewhere, is he also using a straight sword/rapier/estoc ?
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290 KB, 640x1136
>>336742727
>>
No one should do blind runs of Souls games, at least with commentary.
Even ENB plays the the biggest retard and only has his mind on possible lore and then forgets about a whole other area and an NPC and Anri and shit. Why is he so obsessed with Anor Londo
Just finish the game once or twice so you can talk and play relaxed
>>
>>336738114
>Second try
Did you miss the fucking edit?
No one except them know how many tries they took.
It's absolutely more than one try, or else they wouldn't have bothered editing out the first phase a second time.
>>
>>336742775
Yeah, killing the first boss 40 fucking times in a row is definitely the normal way to play through the game and not autistic at all, you really nailed it
>>
>>336742727
it really depends on the weapon you use, if you have a fire res shield and/or a straight sword you can block a combo and stagger him to death in 3 -4 combos, but if you have a shitty ass/no shield and a slow weapon it's going to be hell
>>
>>336743552
>No one should do blind runs of Souls games, at least with commentary.

NorthernLion is doing it great.
>>
>>336743443
Katana and shield
But knowing Pat he will probably switch to the Estoc soon because he "accidently" got spoiled about it on neogaf
>>
>>336739298
I beat Abyss Watchers first attempt with a +4 weapon at level 30, they're really not a difficult fight, especially after my BL40 run of Lady Maria in Bloodborne.

I beat literally all of DaS3 at level 35 with +7 weapons, first run. Minus one or two bosses (Nameless King and Soul of Cinder kind of pushed my shit in) it is really not that difficult.
>>
>>336743262
oh see I didn't, the only time I started really blowing souls on items was when I unlocked the shit and that was so I could have fun with invasions.
All armor, weapons I got was drops.
>>
>>336743262
yeah, you didn't answer the question
>>
>>336743504
What was hard about them?
>>
>>336742727
If take the fight slow, hide behind a shield and can't dodge than it's challenging, but if you just go in withno matter which weapon you can just stunlock the first watcher to death or backstab it and follow up with a charge up heavy and repeat that
>>
>>336743732
don't need to. go back to gargling balls, fanboy.
>>
>>336743596
It is if you want to max out the sunbros the easiest way possible and pat is all about the easy road and never mind that even without that the game just throws souls at you
>b-but muh meta and leveling up is bad and genuine responses
Pewdiepie might be more your speed
>>
>>336743375
It was going down the drain after Woolie the fake Hypeman and Liam Anime Bad Taste got in the train.

Fistofcuffs were kinda fun at first, but them they started to move into trash series when they had pretty good options still. The last fistofcuffs episode that was enjoyable was actually Uniel. Even -XRD- was trash since they couldn't do flashy shit, or any shit at all. I'm not sure what they are playing now but it's probably related to Woolie's Mugen Archives
>>
>>336743969
>the game just throws souls at you

I think it's the souls game in which you get the least souls, on par with bloodborn
>>
>>336743750
just wasn't gud enough

beat him when i realized my great scythe's 1hR1 staggered him infinitely
>>
>>336744072
this, i've found souls to be quite scarce, even at endgame (although i've yet to enter NG+; but i know you always get gallons there)
>>
People are complaining about the way some unfunny faggots play a game? Just play it yourself you autists
>>
They need to LP more trash
Prison Break and Ride to Hell were their best by far.
>>
>>336744225
Yeah on NG I never broke the 100k and that's by clearing two zones + 3 bosses
>>
>>336742878
This woman has the physique of a can of Arizona
>>
Here's as good a place as any to complain about it. Any one else really disappointed with the change to the salty bet layout?
>SB comments removed so we can't see the palyers' bets/reactions or the song name or the game mode
>PiP webcam of them enlarged, and moved to the bottom middle of the screen, so it now covers the bottom part of the actual fights
>disgusting aspect ratio bumpers
>big dumb purple border around the whole thing
>logo over game play for 30 seconds

Fuck that, if they do that again, I'm done.
>>
The best structure for a best friends playthrough has always been one person who is familiar with or has researched the game and one person who is blind, regardless of which one is playing and which one is watching.

People are overreacting about Pat playing the game off screen, but them trying to force a "pure blind playthrough" regardless of if its actually pure blind or not isn't a good idea.
>>
>>336743969
I don't give a fuck about blind playthroughs mate, I just don't have any interest in watching a grown ass man playing through DS3 on training wheels. Feel free to keep sucking Pats dick though, but fuck off to leddit while you're doing so, there are plenty of people willing to hugbox with you over there
>>
>>336744892
>this ass blasted someone leveled up instead of sticking to autistic meta
>>
>>336745004
there is a difference between leveling up and overpowering the content through grinding
>>
>>336744791
Yeah salty bet videos were a shit idea and got even worse
But it was a woolie idea, what else can you expect
>>
>>336744015
>mewgin
Can woolie do anything right
>>
File: 1313691748545.gif (801 KB, 200x86) Image search: [Google]
1313691748545.gif
801 KB, 200x86
>>336745004
Kek, I'm not the one defending my E-Celeb husbands honor on a Chinese cartoon image board.
>>
>>336745180
That's the thing; I actually liked the SB videos. It was fun to see the matches and the comments and the zaibatsu betting against each other.

The new layout and "bank" system ruined it for me.
I hope they don't stop salty bet (Lord knows it's better than watching Cringicuffs), but I want them to go back.
>>
File: 1460556629205.jpg (98 KB, 454x603) Image search: [Google]
1460556629205.jpg
98 KB, 454x603
>>336736298

>Liam makes a Vessel joke in the FNF
>Pat laughs
>Matt and Woolie get real silent and it's obvious they're giving him the stink eye when Liam goes "....what!?"
>>
>>336744015
uniel was awful because they didn't spend an hour before recording to atleast see what every character can do on a surface level.

You can probably apply that statement to almost every fisticuffs that arent SF.
>>
File: fukdisshitmang.jpg (100 KB, 471x601) Image search: [Google]
fukdisshitmang.jpg
100 KB, 471x601
>>336745561

>Finally get some competition back in the channel that isn't something dumb like Rustlemania
>Feels like brawls again
>Immediately kill all competition because they can't have fun betting fake money
>Matt still manages to lose it all and the last one was 30 minutes long because of that
>>
>>336746136
Timestamp nigga
>>
>>336746368
Why did they stop doing brawls anyways?

It's not like they were unpopular, or that there's a shortage of games that'd work for them.

There's never any real competition or anything on the line for FNF, it makes them boring as sin
>>
>>336746397

17:55
>>
>>336746368
It's like they missed the whole point of SB. The blowouts used to be fast and loose. All the tension is gone now.

Also, I'm still pissed they didn't do an actual Xcom playthrough. It's what we actually wanted; not the 5th souls palythrough this year.

When's creepy anime bullshit coming back? When's huntin' and killin?
They've removed everything i like from the channel.
>>336746819
This. Brawls were fun. They actually played videogames against each other and had fun. Remember bomberman? Remember Prefect Dark? Those were great.
>>
>>336746819
>why did they stop brawls
Because of Liam, it was asked a long time ago and Pat said they can't do 4 player stuff because Liam will do everything he can to shit it up because he thinks it's funny
>>
>>336736298
>baww, they are being super mean :(

I don't watch then anymore, but your attitude is annoying.
>>
File: shot0013.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0013.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>>336747232
>yfw it's actually because they'd all lose every time
It's sad that Matt plays up Liam's relative skill with video games as a joke to divert attention from the fact that no one else is even good.
>>
>>336747551
I still like to watch them, but Pat should just ignore all the shit instead of replying to every sinlge one like a child
>>
>>336747616
MGSV proved that Liam isn't really that good at games, he just treats everything like a speedrun. Works when it's a game he knows well, but it's pretty garbage when he doesn't
>>
>>336740281
>people usually finish the game between 60 and 80

Maybe if you're a shitter that's hemorrhaging souls. I keep running out of shit to buy in the early game once I hit Boreal Valley and just give up on staying at 20 for PVP so I can get rid of all these souls burning a hole in my pocket. I don't know how anyone finish the game before hitting 90-100 unless you are constantly losing souls or spending all of them are consumables. That or they are just skipping optional areas and playing offline.
>>
>>336747616
I'm pretty sure everyone else crushed Liam at 3S
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.