[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why couldn't SE make as good of a trailer for FFXV during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: 114151388.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
114151388.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
Why couldn't SE make as good of a trailer for FFXV during the Uncovered even as Atlus did for Persona 5?
Overall why all FFXV trailers after E3 2013 are shit? Was it really all Nomura's magic that was making this game so magnetic?
Will it be a complete shit in the end because of Tabata?

FFXV thread I suppose, FFXV-kun can fuck right off.
>>
The special long trailer shown at Uncovered was great.
I agree that it lacked impact compared to the P5 but that is because they were not going for the same thing.
P5 wanted to blow everyone way with the stylish visuals and the awesome music.
FFXV wanted a "hey guys the game is coming"
>>
>>336676341
>FFXV-kun can fuck right off.
what did he mean by this?

I don't speak weebish
>>
>>336676769
It was their biggest mistake considering they cashed in thousands of moneys in this event and the game overall, it has to blow everyone's minds with each new showcase (like P5 does) instead of leaving a bad aftertaste like both Duscae and PD were
>>
I kind of miss the whole flashing text thing Nomura would do desu.
>>
>>336677871
Duscae didn't really leave a bad taste in my mouth because i really liked the region.
PD was a mistake considering they don't want to lose the audience that followed news since the versus days.
>>
I quite liked the trailer actually. Not as good as the P5 trailer, but I couldn't help but smile when Stand By Me started playing. It was goofy and charming, and fit the brotrip vibe perfectly, which is what I'm most looking forward to -- the plot can be nonexistent for all I care. I wish people weren't so dead set on creating a contest between the two games.
>>
>>336676769
>FFXV wanted a "hey guys the game is coming"
That's probably why most of the trailers haven't really been all that great past E3 2013, because they're more like reminders that the game's finally coming out rather than trying to blow people's minds with a game that's been almost nothing but CG trailers for almost a decade. I think they said in an ATR last year that a lot of their recent marketing was geared towards people who were already interested in the game but were tired of all the waiting rather than attracting new fans. They'll probably have another big fancy trailer at E3 or Gamescom.
>>
They didn't really need to go to the lengths of creating super hyped trailers such as that of P5. The Final Fantasy name alone is enough to sell it.
>>
>>336678535
They also said that Uncovered would mark the start of their marketing push for people unaware of the game so if Uncovered didn't satisfy you I wouldn't get my hopes up
>>
>>336678535
>I think they said in an ATR last year that a lot of their recent marketing was geared towards people who were already interested in the game but were tired of all the waiting rather than attracting new fans
Yeah, only they said that The Uncovered event is aimed at fixing that, however it didn't make as big of an effect like E3 2013 trailer did

Seriously, these still make shivers go down my spine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcUSXub_ypU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTQ2C978xVc

Back then I actually believed the game can look as good as this.
>>
>>336678778
I actually like the newest trailers and couldn't decide if I liked the 2013 one or the special Uncovered trailer more.
After those two it's the Niflheim trailer for me and then come the Versus trailers
>>
File: CZlP4STWkAAKcEY.jpg (445 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CZlP4STWkAAKcEY.jpg
445 KB, 1920x1080
I hate the new UI, I wish it was like this.
Fuck Tabata and his team scratching all the good things this game could've had
>>
>>336679251
I also think this one is better but I don't really mind most of the changes
>>
What in the world are you taking about? Both Uncovered trailers were amazing. I got goosebumps when Stand By Me started playing.
>>
XIII Versus > XV
>>
>>336676341
>stand by me starts playing

What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>336679869
Are you a 14-years old girl from Minnesota?
>>
File: 1461076879199.jpg (15 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
1461076879199.jpg
15 KB, 300x418
It's just not the same thing anymore. Versus had a special touch that FFXV doesn't have. The Shakespeare quotes amidst the madness sold it.
>>
>>336680179
Stop summoning him.
>>
>>336676341
Different styles and different needs geared towards slightly different audiences
>>
>>336680179
Inb4 "hurr durr Kagari"
>>
Lets summon FFXV-kun so he can shitpost endlessly

FFXV IS SHIT!
NO AIRSHIPS
THEY RETCONNED EVERYTHING FROM VERSUS
>>
>>336680308
Thing is, FFXV shifted from its initial style and audience, too.
>>
File: backstreet fantasy.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
backstreet fantasy.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>336680225
>>336680319
Do you think I can summon him? How about this:

Versus looked like a Final Fantasy tragic in motion, FFXV looks like Backstreet Boys in motion.
>>
>>336680140

On all levels except physical, I am.
>>
pls don't shitpost guys
>>
>>336680497
Seriously, I wonder at times if the guy has any issues with the game at all? I mean, he can't possibly enjoy just everything about it, he can't be an absolute shill like that. There should be something that guy dislikes about the game.
>>
They've given us demos frequently.

Why give a fuck about trailers that are always bullshit hype?
>>
File: No salad.jpg (66 KB, 613x705) Image search: [Google]
No salad.jpg
66 KB, 613x705
>>336680873
Why not?
>>
>>336677871
P5 barely released any fucking info and never showed that much shit, really.

The news drought and the constant delays killed hype for many no doubt.

Why were Duscae and PD bad?
>>
File: 14554006220331516130923.jpg (90 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
14554006220331516130923.jpg
90 KB, 800x1280
>>336680981
We will never know. According to him, Final Fantasy XV in its present form is perfect. Even though he claimed the same thing before they changed things around. And he will continue to say it no matter what changes they make.

If Tabata decided to turn the game into an arcade racer, you would see FFXV-kun defending the change claiming how FF games were always about arcade racing and the prior version was incredibly flawed.

Hell it's pretty funny watching him keep saying how superior Luna is to Stella only to have him defend Tabata changing Luna for the movie aswell. If Luna was turned into a Burmecian rat, you would see XV-kun spin it into a positive somehow.
>>
>>336681262
It kills any actual discussion that could maybe be had about this game
>>
>>336681057
Both demos sucked balls though.
Even most of the die-hard fans who were anticipating the game (myself included) have given up on being excited about it and just want for it to finally come out to see if it's actually shit or there's any hope left in this world.

From one perspective, it's even good as there won't be the levels of disappointment MGS V had brought.
>>
>>336681371
We've discussed it to death anyways. There is no more to say. All we can do now is really just wait and see how the game turns out. I think I've seen half the game through XV-kun's autistic collages by now.
>>
>>336681287
Not him, but PD was bad because it was mainly a tech demo which isn't terribly interesting to the average consumer. It was also way too short compared to ED and all it really has going for it as a demo is seeing how the gameplay had changed from ED last year.
>>
>>336681287
>Why were Duscae and PD bad?
Let's see
>Butchered visuals
>awful framerate
>slow-ass, unresponsive combat which didn't have features that were shown like a year before they released
>exploits that make "bosses" a joke
>terrible glitches
>lack of basic features like simple ledges grabbing
>>
>>336681341
The problem is that he has/used to have a few good points but stopped them for mindless rage against everyone after the January ATR
>>
>>336681341
Don't forget, he'll also say that the changes were actually made by Nomura and cite random Japanese runes without knowing what they actually mean.
>>
>>336681287
>>336681412
Duscae wasn't even that bad
>>
>>336681652
Ah yes, so shitposting.
>>
So, we all agree that the GameInformers coverage last month was incredibly disappointing, right? They claimed they had recorded hours of footage and we got, what, about 10 minutes of ingame footage?
>>
>>336681761
He used to have a few good points then it became apparent the guy was blatantly lying to shill XV. If he had kept his calm and become a reliable shill instead of a psychotic shill, he'd be far more influential.

>>336681803
That's a classic. No airships in Versus claim will forever be his dumbest lie.
>>
>>336682027
Prove me wrong, faggot.
>>
>>336681652
>>slow-ass, unresponsive combat which didn't have features that were shown like a year before they released
If you're talking about the attack animations they showed in that Overture video that weren't in the demos some of those are actually still in. Remember that the combat in both demos is only early game stuff, so it's not gonna be exactly like that for the whole game.
>>
>>336682105
Prove you wrong on what? Your blanket statements?
>>
>>336682028
The game looks very rough in footage. Maybe they don't want to show it off? I don't envy the FFXV devs. They have a crazy crunch period ahead of them. The price of open-world is an expensive one.
>>
The Reclaim Your Throne trailer was the best the game has ever had though, faggot.
>>
>>336682220
What's blanket about them?
Do I need to tell you how Behemoth was just an Armiger spam if you wanted to beat him without Ramuh or spending 20 minutes sponging his HP?
Or how you can infinitely stunlock Iron Giant with surikens or loop him with Crush Braodsword - Warp Strike until he dies?
>>
>>336682362
You're literally making statements without adding anything about them.

For one, you'd never really expect more than 20-25 FPS with dips from games like XV.

Don't know about what you mean with butchered graphics since that's all you claim but say nothing why and what.

What's so unresponsive about combat?

"Exploits" for bosses exist in fucking every game ever. Let's make example of DMC and how the most effective way to play it is using very select few moves solely because they are too powerful. Doesn't mean that it's all there is to the combat, though.

What terrible glitches? Please name some instead of just saying terrible glitches.

Why does it need ledge grabbing?
>>
>>336682638
>For one, you'd never really expect more than 20-25 FPS with dips from games like XV.
Wait, why not? 20 fps is pretty much unplayable for an action RPG. They need to maintain a 30 fps if the combat is going to be any fun. And that's the bare minimum.
>>
>>336682221
If they didn't want to show it off, why did they invite journalists to play the entire first act in the first place? I dunno, it just doesn't add up. Just like the GI people said in the footage: They were shown a lot of concept art that they found incredibly impressive but they can neither show nor talk about it.

What's the point of inviting reporters if they are not allowed to actually report on what they were shown? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>336682638
>you'd never really expect more than 20-25 FPS with dips from games like XV.
What because it's open world? MGSV managed to be 1080p 60fps.
>>
>>336682781
>why did they invite journalists to play the entire first act in the first place?
Why did they release a demo that was barely playable?

Why do they consistently show off footage that looks like someone accidently clicked upload?

By now, let's assume that XV's marketing is dysfunctional.
>>
>>336682740
>Wait, why not?
Because it's fucking open world fucken large high fidelity ding dong on a console.

Expecting stable 30 is a pipe dream for that shit, really.

Mind you Bloodborne wasn't much better or for that matter, DeS or DaS but people still found them playable and enjoyable.

>>336682805
Did it have spell effects and shit out of the wazoo?
>>
>>336682990
>Why did they release a demo that was barely playable?
These blanket statements never end, do they?
>>
>>336682638
>For one, you'd never really expect more than 20-25 FPS with dips from games like XV.
Why? I have standards. If eye-candies like Uncharted 4 can run solid 30fps in 1080p, I would expect at least as much from the 900p game.
>Don't know about what you mean with butchered graphics since that's all you claim but say nothing why and what.
Just look how the image quality looks in the E3 2013 trailer and how the same area looks in PD. The AA solution they use make this game look shit-tier too
>inb4 it's a 3.5GB demo
The Uncovered footage used the same AA and it didn't look much better. And that was running on a PC.
>What's so unresponsive about combat?
I dunno? The fact that Noctis's movement doesn't correspond with your button presses and you literally have to wait for his animation to complete before you input the new one?

>What terrible glitches? Please name some instead of just saying terrible glitches.
From PD recently - physics are broken and clearly don't work as intended, there were couple of times I fell through the world during the IG fight, when Carbuncle activates the game can randomly slow down and there's a lighting glitch making the screen filled with bright green light.
In ED 2.0 after you summon Ramuh the audio just brakes all the time same when you randomly warp to a water tower, audio can simply stop playing.

>Why does it need ledge grabbing?
Because it's not 2002, it's an action game with emphasis on exploration and E3 2013 had climbing sections in it.
>>
>>336683012
Bloodborne with patches had no issues being in the upper 20's, 30. Drops to 20 weren't common.
>>
>>336682638
>you'd never really expect more than 20-25 FPS with dips from games like XV
Maybe if your only frame of reference is Dragon's Dogma.
>Why does it need ledge grabbing?
It's a common thing in lots of games nowadays and it makes getting around a lot easier, especially since Noctis doesn't jump very high.
>>
>>336683092
Can't we admit that Platinum Demo was a dissapointment for many and quickly brushed under the rug by SE? The game looked and played rough.
>>
>>336683256
I didn't hate it but it could've been much better. Aside from the gameplay as adult Noctis it was pretty shit, and even that wasn't amazing.
>>
File: what.jpg (184 KB, 1134x638) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
184 KB, 1134x638
Right now it feels like the game has no content. They never fucking shown any of the set pieces the game is supposed to have, very few cities and monsters, almost no new characters, etc
I refuse to believe they just don't want any spoilers.

Also they're way too open about the game, showing so many alpha stuff this close from release, and then making shit demos out of pretty damn bad ideas.

They also fucked up their engine big time. They clearly over estimated the console specs, so they have some fucking amazing physically based shading/lightning/physics and overall CGI level rendering, but then they have to shit out all of that at horrible resolutions, screen resolution, , super aggressive lod and lacking geometry to get this to run at 30FPS on consoles, which just defeat the whole point.

They couldn't even decide on a good UI, which changed at almost every single appearance lately, compare that to Persona 5 who was consistent for years.

All in all this is seriously worrying.
>>
>>336683681
goddamn, that UI looks like cheap mobile game.

Why wouldn't they settle for that one instead? >>336679251
>>
>>336683681
They don't want to spoil stuff beyond chapter one but showing us some of Altissia really wouldn't hurt
>>
>>336683681
Speaking of the engine, the SE engineers actually adviced against going open-world with Luminous Engine. Tabata overruled those and went for it anyways. I think making XV this big open-world title with production values of a linear closed-down game is proving too much not only for SE but also the engine. Their inconsistencies are indeed worrying.

By now I just wished they had gone for something more reasonable in scale. They want FFXV to be that EVERYTHING game.
>>
>>336684151
I wish it had remained a spin off title, they wouldn't feel the need to make it into an everything game like you say.
>>
>>336684151
I kek'd when Tabata literally said in the interview "It's okay if we make an empty open world with no content"
Shit was hilarious.
>>
>>336684283
Tabata says some dumb shit sometimes, he doesn't seem to realize how a lot of people will perceive certain statements.
>>
File: julien_merceron_03.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
julien_merceron_03.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>336684151
>SE engineers actually adviced against going open-world with Luminous Engine
I really doubt this. The game was supposed to be open world or at least to feature big areas even back on PS3. This is what Nomura wanted, no doubt about it.

Then, the Luminous main engineer is also the Fox Engine main engineer (pic related), and I'm pretty sure he likes open worlds
>>
>>336684151
>>336684476
Haven't they said recently that there have been so many changes to the engine that they don't even call or consider it Luminous anymore?
>>
>>336677871
twitter exploded with sqaure and xv trending nothing on persona yesterday sqaure also made 9 mil during the event in 30 mins with the ultimate edition they did thier job
>>
>>336683681
I agree that they should show more stuff but I think not showing a lot is better than showing too much. MGSV did that and pretty much everybody that that game was really underwhelming.

>>336684283
>literally
Almost any open world game is gonna have parts with not much content, otherwise you end up with an AssCreed game that has tons of pointless clutter just for the sake of having things to do.
>>
>>336676341
Uncovered trailer shits all over P5 trailer, fuck off Pesmerga.
>>
>>336684665
*everybody thought
>>
>>336679251
>Fuck Tabata and his team scratching all the good things this game could've had
The fuck are you talking about? You can clearly change UI since they've been showing various parts of different UIs both current and old in the same built with different parts swapped out, you can change the left side and right side UI, even in the Progress Report 2 we see three different left side UI and 2 different right side.
>>
>>336684642
luminous itself was being developed alongside FFXV the engine may finnaly be complete and have changed the name of the engine who knows
>>
>>336684861
Hi FFXV-kun. How was your day today?
>>
>>336680179
Fuck off Persmerga, Stella was nothing but trash and XV has the same exact feel as Versus does, it was always a road trip with bros with a warring kingdom story going on in the back and something to do with the gods later on.
>>
Everything they've released so far feels like a tech demo.

No offense to the people at Square, I love looking at pretty pictures - but I'll need some more info before this becomes a must-buy.

The photorealistic boyband look isn't really doing it for me and we've had zero story info so far. Gameplay is so-so as well and I hope to god they make the framerate work somehow.
>>
>>336681341
Fuck off back to Gamefags Pesmerga we know that's you.
>>
>>336684696
>>336684962

>Persmerga

What did he mean by that?
>>
>>336684962
he is here
>>
>>336684962
>Persmerga
Who the fuck is this now?
>>
>Kagari
>Serj
>Persmerga

Is this the latest list of people whom FFXV-kun hates as of now?
>>
>>336685113
someone from gamefaqs, xv-kun is completely autistic he thinks everyone follows him on 4chan

kagari, pesmerga, romangelo and i don't know what other names he has mentioned up to now.
>>
File: xv tech demo hallway thing.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
xv tech demo hallway thing.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>336681652
Wrong.

Wrong, it's on par with ED, wrong it's more responsive especially with shield

>>exploits that make "bosses" a joke
There is no boss in the demo, IG is a regular enemy

>terrible glitches
Like?

>lack of basic features like simple ledges grabbing
Ys doesn't have this, Souls game don't have this, and we saw Noctis climbing up on things like ladders so there is some climbing

Also why are you expecting a fucking tech demo to have everything you have in the full game? Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>336684951
He's not wrong.
https://youtu.be/rsns_FbbiQY
At 1:26 you can see the newer weapon icons in footage that was recorded on September 11th, and the clip after that has the older icons when it was recorded on the 25th.
>>
We fucking summoned him, finally
>>
>>336682805
MGSV is PS3 assets running on PS4 idiot, XV is completely 8th gen tier assets running on an 8th gen engine, MGSV also has only doesn't even come close to being as big as XV or having massive monsters roaming fields or having all the combat features as well as party members always loaded into RAM, where animation data and AI is what is most taxing
>>
>>336685532
That was September last year.
Both IG coverage and undercovered are the latest build of the game and those UIs are nowhere to be seen.
I mean, I remain hopeful, but knowing how Tabata likes to scratch good things, I wouldn't be surprised if those were just placeholders
>>
>>336682275
this
Thank you dad. I'll take it from here
>>
>>336685435
>Souls games
>having jumping (fuck you running jumps don't count)
>needing ledge grabbing
>thinking climbing ladders is the same as climbing ledges
Fuck off.
>>
>>336685435
>There is no boss in the demo, IG is a regular enemy

In the context of the demo I would day he's a boss or at least a miniboss.
>>
File: xv climb ladder.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
xv climb ladder.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>336683131
>If eye-candies like Uncharted 4 can run solid 30fps in 1080p,
Corridor fest with baked lighting in setpieces, nothing is dynamic, nothing is real time lighting, no cycles, no weather, nothing even close to what XV is doing, Uncharted is literally jsut humans with guns and vehicles, not fucking monsters, magic spells, action RPG combat, party members and fuck ton of things happening

>Just look how the image quality looks in the E3 2013 trailer and how the same area looks in PD
PD is a 3GB tech demo made in 2 months, do you even know how data works? How LOD works?
>B=-BUT YOIU CAN"T CAN'T SAY ITS LE 3GB BECAUZ I SAID YOU CANT XD
No fuck off, you are directly ignoring legitimate reasons for why it is the way it is, PD is a 3GB tech demo which only has the higher LOD data for the traversable and direct vicinity areas, anything out of bounds is low LOD, because it's fucking 3GB you retard.

> The fact that Noctis's movement doesn't correspond with your button presses
Yes it does.
> you literally have to wait for his animation to complete before you input the new one?
No you don't, there is cancelling, you clearly didn't get the shield, you clearly didn't try aerial combat, you clearly didn't even touch it, just watched some video on youtube and read neocuck or gamefags so you could pretend you know about it so you could shitpost, you know fuck all.

>- physics are broken and clearly don't work as intended
No they aren't, the actual game doesn't have the hangups in PD because ,AGAIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT , PD IS NOT PART OF THE MAIN GAME

>there were couple of times I fell through the world during the IG fight
So you are ignoring how the entire area was mocked up and making final judgement on the final game based on your shitposts?

>Because it's not 2002, it's an action game with emphasis on exploration and
And XV has climbing retard, Souls games don't have climbing, Ys games don't, XV also has the parkour which does do climbing over obstacles too
>>
>>336686238
>parkour
Wait what? I haven't seen any parkour.
>>
File: train scene eng.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
train scene eng.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>336683681
Man shut the fuck up you autist, why would they spoil all the set pieces and big events? What are you even hoping to achieve by posting prebeta fucking screenshots of the first chapter which takes place in a desert? You are literally the biggest fucking autist I have ever seen who can't even apply a modicum of common sense onto anything, also the uconvered trailer did show a setpiece on a train which had airships flying around which you can warp into

>very few cities and monsters
What? WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN PULLING THIS SHIT FROM

> almost no new characters,
We;ve seen almost 20 characters so far and they revealed Glauca a new character back in January this year and he's the military general of Niflheim, also assumed to be the one who kills Regis meaning he'll have a boss battle too, they also showed Aranea after 5 years ago, proper details on Niflheim characters such as Ardyn, Verstael, they revealed actual Cid in the Uncovered trailer, the fuck are you even talking about?

>They also fucked up their engine big time. T
No they didn't

>They couldn't even decide on a good UI
Oh you are just samefagging again, ignoring that we saw THREE different UIs in the same footage which confirms we can modify UI between the different styles, one is the rounded ones, one is the square ones, one is the hexagonal ones, one is the oval ones, and the right side UI has two different styles too in that footage

>compare that to Persona 5 who was consistent for years.
Persona 5 looks like fucking shit you faggot and it was delayed 3 fucking times
>>
File: Vaulting.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Vaulting.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>336686468
>>
>>336684151
>the SE engineers actually adviced against going open-world with Luminous Engine.
No they didn't, they were talking about the OLD engine not the current engine, the OLD engine wasn't suited for open world but the new engine was, Nomura literally said himself in 2013 that the entire reason they moved to the new engine was to make it possible, because on the old engine just driving the car on the map was causing problems

>Tabata overruled those and went for it anyways.
No, Versus was always open world since 2010, Nomura confirmed it, Tabata just stayed true to what Nomura was doing since 2010 for the world

Fucking hell you cock sucker you are so desperate to shit on Tabata at every chance even though you full well know both Nomura and Tabata were director on the game since July 2012 and all the way through to December 2013, with Nomura only stepping down as director in December 2013 and Tabata becoming main director then, but Nomura still stayed on the project until September 2014 when he finally left.
>>
>>336684283
But he didn't. Stop twisting his words you cunt.
>>
>>336686670
>XV-kun
>calling anybody an autist
>>
>>336685913
Souls doesn't even have jumping, how fucking pathetic.

Noctis can fucking warp so why would he need ledge grabs?
>>
>>336686670
Mad XV-kun with no convincing arguments
>>
>>336687081
>>336687351
>Can't counter facts
>Better shitpost and spout le xvkuun memes

Faggots, all of you.
>>
>>336687471
>Can't counter facts
Do it yourself first.
>>
>>336685627
>That was September last year.
Which shows the CURRENT UI TOO you fucking idiot, the fact that the current UI is also present in the same footage with three other variations proves that there is multiple UIs you can change between

>Both IG coverage and undercovered are the latest build of the game and those UIs are nowhere to be seen.
Wow it's almost as if they are using one UI in the footage because they have no reason to switch UI when showcasing the gameplay or something, do you even fucking posses basic logic or common sense?

The fact that the current UI is seen back in September/August build from last year alongside variations of it with the circle UI and a different HP bar, different weapon icons and different styles in the same footage and build proves that there is changeable UI
>>
>>336687580
I already did and you just ignored them like you always fucking do, you don't want discussion, you just want to shitpost against XV with your doomsaying faggotry.
>>
>>336687912
>you don't want discussion
Hilarious coming from you
>>
>>336687995
See you are doing it again, outright just dismissing any valid posts with your own shitposts and meme stance.
>>
File: p5area.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
p5area.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>336676341
P5 trailer looked like shit though, look at this PS2 tier shit.
>>
File: lestallumFFXV.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lestallumFFXV.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>336688540
While an actual 8th gen game does it as an 8th gen game should.
>>
File: 1a7565e68b0e81c335ae38007eb44.jpg (305 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
1a7565e68b0e81c335ae38007eb44.jpg
305 KB, 700x990
>>336686919
http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/04/09/final-fantasy-xvs-biggest-internal-discussion-was-on-making-the-game-open-world-or-not/

>A few months after the announcement at E3 2013, just after the team had merged with the Luminous Studio team, many within the engineering team thought that, with Square Enix’s know-how, making the game open world was unreasonable.

When are you going to kill yourself, XV-kun? You've poisoned the well. Now nobody wants to talk about FFXV because you are here to spout blatant lies. You got caught in another lie, faggot. The source is there. Everyone can see you being a lying fucktard for the hundredth time.
>>
>>336688719

God, I hope it's actually gonna look like that when it comes out.
>>
>>336687179
Because he can only warp in combat.
>>
>>336688719
That glorious 20fps gameplay.
>>
>>336689426
>many within the engineering team thought that, with Square Enix’s know-how, making the game open world was unreasonable.

>THIS SOMEHOW MEANS THEY DIDN"T WANT TO GO OPEN WORLD AND ADVISED AGAINST IT WHICH TABATA IGNORED

Why are you literally making shit up you faggot, that said absolutely nothing about them not wanting to go open world, also NOMURA in 2010 said Versus was open world, XVs world is the same exact world that it has been since 2010 Versus, and Just after E3 2013 NOMURA was still the main director, he even said himself back in July 2013 that they were just now starting to migrate the game to Luminous engine fully, why don't you stop trying to blame every fucking change on Tabata when they happened when Nomura was still director?

>caught in a lie
You mean you got caught lying, fucking again for the millionth time while pretending anyone who isn't regurgitating your made up bullshit that you fill with your own headcanon and extrapolating bullshit from statements that don't specify anything is somehow lying, fucking kill yourself you utter cunt, you have never once been right.
>>
>>336676341
Because the game is edgy hipster camping simulator brought to you by Coleman© Camping Gear™

What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>336689520
Niflheim trailer shows him warping outside of combat.
>>
>>336689793
>source posted in his autistic face
>THIS MEANS NOTHING

This is why nobody wants to waste their time talking to you, XV-kun. You're a failure of a human being.
>>
>>336689710
That's 30FPS retard.

https://youtu.be/CX5D4Fenz5g?t=3m19s
>>
>>336689848
I want to go on an edgy camping trip desu.
>>
>>336689893
There are still enemies in the area though. Even in Duscae you could warp strike an enemy if you weren't actively fighting it.
>>
>>336689919
Source of them saying absolutely nothing about trying to advise Tabata to not go open world, some people on the dev team thinking it was unreasonable because of the workload involved is not them advising Tabata to not go open world, Versus was always open world since 2010 you fucking retard also again you stupid cunt, Nomrua was still director in July 2013 at that point in time when moving from Ebony to Luminous, you have literally been caught lying and making shit up again
>>
>>336690247
He warps to a location and not an enemy here though

https://youtu.be/GO7nyrNBFXA?t=56s
>>
>>336690256
>some people on the dev team thinking it was unreasonable because of the workload involved is not them advising Tabata to not go open world,
And in English?
>>
>>336690615
Are you autistic? You said people were trying to advise him not to go open world and he ignored them, that NEVER fucking happened, Versus was always open world since 2010 then in 2012 they made the XV prototype build which is what we saw at E3 2013, then in July 2013 they started migrating from Ebony to Luminous engine and that is when they started to reevaluate the game, at that time Nomura was still main director and he even said himself back in July 2013 that they are just now moving to Luminous engine fully, they reevaluated meaning they rethought everything they were doing, they were already going open world and since they were on Ebony engine that is why people though going open world is unreasonable, because they had no experience doing it proper but the original goal since 2010 was open world, and because of Luminous they were able to get it as an open world as it was planned to since 2010, fucking idiot you are so stupid it hurts. Do some fucking research next time.
>>
>>336676341
>Will it be a complete shit in the end because of Tabata?
Tabata was great, c'mon man.
>>
>>336690256
>Source of them saying absolutely nothing about trying to advise Tabata to not go open world
Source explicitly states just that. JUST PRECISELY THAT. Meanwhile you expect us to believe your ass pulls. You're the joke of /v/. Imagine that. Even on /v/, you're considered a joke.

Also notice how you contaminated a completely fine thread into autistic ramblings. Again. How many times has it been now? When are you going to take the hint and fuck off?
>>
Their mistake was announcing it back in 2006. The hype exploded for a project that had only a concept trailer and a few ideas.

Things didn't get any better when they flat out admitted that development didn't even start until 2012. Not to mention the original was planned as a PS3 exclusive. People bought PS3s just to get Versus, and instead got a decade of waiting for something that changed quite a lot.

The game itself is very, very standard. Unless they truly show off some amazing things, this game will just be "okay". And you don't get to settle or walk away with just "okay" when the company has had this cooking up since 2006. It pains me to know it will sell well regardless, because of these braindead "fans" who will buy any FF game no matter what, since the FF series is the go-to RPG series for normies and posers.
>>
>>336690993
>Source explicitly states just that. JUST PRECISELY THAT.
No it doesn't, some people saying it's unreasonable because of their own inexperience with open world and the tech needed is not them advising Tabata to go open world, someone THINKING something is not the same fucking thing as them actively telling someone not to do something you fucking retard, you are literlaly lying, lying again just so you can shitpost, you are such an utter cunt that you actually believe you are right when you are literlay making shit up and extrapolating things from comments that you don't even understand.

>Also notice how you contaminated a completely fine thread into autistic ramblings.
Oh notice how all your posts were shitposts full of autism prior to me being in this thread and I destroyed your autism? Notice how you have no valid argument EVER and always resort to the same tired lies and same meme of "le xvkun lies not me!?!?", fuck off, you blatantly fucking lie constantly about the tiniest shit and act as if anything Tabata says is always being done in contrast to things Nomura was doing, when VERSUS WAS OPEN WORLD SINCE 2010 AND THAT WAS CONFIRMED IN 2010, XV WAS OPEN WORLD TOO AND IN 2013 THEY ONLY REEVALUATED IT WHEN MOVING TO A NEW ENGINE, SOME PEOPLE THINKING, AGAIN, THINKING IT WOULD BE UNREASONABLE BECAUSE OF THE HEAVY WORKLOAD INVOLVED IN GOING OPEN WORLD IS NOT THE SAME FUCKING THING AS THEM ACTIVELY ADVISING NOMURA AND TABATA TO NOT GO OPEN WORLD, CAPS BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY CANNOT FUCKING READ AND KEEP IGNORING THAT AT THAT POINT IN TIME NOMURA WAS STILL THE MAIN FUCKING DIRECTOR.

Why do you always have to shitpost and spread lies? You make it fucking impossible to have any valid discussion threads because of your constant bullshit, misinformation, shitposting against Tabata, dicksucking Nomura as if he never changed anything, literally fuck off already.
>>
>>336688540
The artstyle is great and very anime which is why the other graphical spects don't matter as much
>>
>XV-kun starts posting
>thread dies
Literally every XV thread ever.
>>
>>336692794
Because he's an autistic lying cunt.
I wonder why people still bother replying to him
>>
>>336688719
damn, this looks like ancient bagdad, good call on the immersion square enix
>>
>>336680026
Lolno. It was going to have those shitty L'CIE, / Cieth or wathever back in the day.

Also NO ONE wants a three parts game like it was supposed to be because of this retarded Nomura cunt.
>>
File: 1459447026072.png (71 KB, 305x232) Image search: [Google]
1459447026072.png
71 KB, 305x232
Honestly SE could do nothing and FFXV will still sale more than P5. Atlus extra kneecapped themselves by coming out before XV because that's gonna fuck up their long term sales unless this is some concentrated effort by SE and Atlus to get Japanese people to buy ps4s
>>
>>336689993
you obviously didn't get that guy's joke.
>>
>>336689426
the biggest mistake ever, they don't know how to make an open world

they should just have run with the usual way FF1-10 are designed

FF13 was a mistake with the way the hallways are designed but that doesnt mean you have to go full retard and do the exact opposite
>>
>>336691481
>Why do you always have to shitpost and spread lies? You make it fucking impossible to have any valid

Look who's talking. How're the japanese classes going, you autistic dumbfuck? ;)
The joke is, you'll never realize you're pure cancer and are even hated by people who legitimately excited for the game which speaks a lot about your level of obnoxiousness
>>
>>336692794
>>336694839
>>336690993

Save and repost pic related in every XV thread.
>>
>>336695983
who the hell is this guy and how do you know its one guy when he doesnst have a tripcode?
>>
>>336695983
This doesn't contain his most major fuck up in recent history, which is his claim that Nomura never said there will be flyable airships in Versus XIII and being btfo'd completely in the following thread
>>
>>336696030
everyone that posts in XV threads regularly can recognize him with ease.
>>
>>336695983
>eyes are obviously blue in every picture
>T-THEY ARE PURPLE YOU BLIND KEK

Holy shit.
>>
>>336688719
The animation of the npc is very robotic. Pretty awful. And all of them looks the same.
>>
ITT: XV-kun BTFOing the haters
enjoy playing Hello Kitty faggots
>>
>>336695767
>they should have just run with the usual way FF1-10 are designed
It kind of is though, at least according to GI. The only different is your characters are scaled down to fit the overworld now.
>>
>>336676341

Its not a fair comparison. We've been getting a slow drip of footage and playable demos for FFXV leading up to its release, because after 10 years they have to show people that its really coming this time.

Persona 5 is playing its cards close to its chest and showing very selective things. Incredibly short gameplay sequences. glimpses of characters whose names we still don't know, mysterious plot points. They're giving you bullet points and letting your mind fill in the ideal blanks, whereas Final Fantasy XV is showing you more of the actual game which has made it feel a bit more grounded.
>>
>>336695983
Oh hey it's this lying cunt who was completely BTFO in the last thread and is STILL fucking lying.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/336624008/#336665481

YOU fucking posted an edited image while the Luna with purple eyes is straight from the trailer

Meanwhile Stella had blue eyes in the 2008 trailer because there was a blue filtert

>>336696606
Are you retarded? That faggot posted shooped images of Luna with blue eyes even though her eyes are purple in the TGS2014 trailer, the other one is a blue filter on it just like the Stella had in the 2008 trailer where her eyes looked blue, the other is Kingsglaive where everyone looks different than their game design, the other is random artwork that isn't even in the game
>>
File: 1462525346584.jpg (118 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1462525346584.jpg
118 KB, 1191x670
>>336695983
See here you fucking shooped it, no one is falling for your bullshit meme image that is full of shit that you were already debunked on
>>
>>336699607
>>336699687
The denial is so fucking strong, you can't actually be this retarded. I hope SE pays you good money.
>>
>>336696224
never seen this guy mentioned here but I take my first guess and >>336699687 is ff15-kun
>>
>>336699607
>random artwork that isn't even in the game

Its luna and noctis playing with the 2 dogs you autistic musilim.

Of course Its in the game.
>>
>>336677209
There's a tendency in Final Fantasy XV threads to attribute all positive talk about the game to a single fanboy poster referred to as "FFXV-kun", who at one point did actually exist and was known for making daily copy/pasta threads in which he'd just post a bunch of webms from the 2013 trailer and desperately try to convince everyone that the game wouldn't have quick time events.

On the opposite end of the fence there's a slightly lesser tendency to attribute all negative comments about the game to a single poster named "Kagari" who was notorious for constantly making posts about how the game was ruined in the transition from Versus XIII to XV, most notably for its replacement of the Stella character with Luna, the new female lead who looks almost identical in appearance.

However, both XV-kun and Kagari have most likely fucked off somewhere, or at the very least have long stopped doing what they became known for, and anyone still using those titles as insults are just faggots trying to belittle all positive or negative criticism with little effort, respectively, instead of actually trying to argue it or accept that there are a lot of different people with different opinions on this board.
>>
>>336695983
This autism is unfathomable.
>>
>>336700896
He's still around. I saw him in a thread just last night.
>>
>>336700896
you're wrong, "Kagari" was used as an insult only by XV-kun and then became a meme. The sjw slut never posted here, it was only in the autistic mind of xv-kun.

The actual xv-kun has a very distinctive style of typing and he is here right now, he was here 5 hours ago, he was here 10 hours ago.

He usualy shitposts in ff7r, xv, persona and kh3 threads.

>XV-kun has most likely fucked off somewhere

check the archives, he is here ine every thread, posting the same images and typing the same exact shit.

He is not a boogey man he is real and he has been here since late 2014.
>>
>>336700896
Kagari is some random NeoFag whore. She doesn't post here. FFXV-kun is real and he's posting in this very thread.

>>336691481
>>336689793
>>336687812
>>336686919
>>336686670
>>336686238
All these are XV-kun. Same typing style. Copypaste replies. Same images. Same everything.
>>
>>336676769

They wowed everyone with that gorgeous environment footage with the new version of the Prelude, we got the anime episode that night (which was pretty good for a ten minute episode), plus a demo, plus news about the movie, which is coming out July 5. The trailer at the end also gave a special surprise with the Regalia-wing. Plus International release with quad audio.

The Persona PV was top notch, as were the staff interviews, but I don't see how it was better than getting all that off one presentation from Square. I think about the only thing they one-upped Square on was that 55% discount. And even then, it's not gonna mean much for us Western fans. We also have to hope details on the release date internationally comes at E3.
>>
>>336686670
>Persona 5 looks like fucking shit you faggot and it was delayed 3 fucking times
Do you really want to compare that to FFXIII Versus that is now FFXV?
>>
>>336684147

We've seen plenty of other locations. That resort stop, Caem, Hammerhead, some restaurant stops, Laestellum, and we've seen more and Altissia over its development. There was even some footage of Noctis interacting with this guy at a food stand, plus gondola riding and such. Plus the Nifleheim base destruction.

If anything, I say they have been showing too much, instead of too little. Though it's nice Tabata always has some new tidbit to throw at interviewers, causing people to scrounge up every one to find out something new.
>>
File: shitposterkun-BTFO.jpg (4 MB, 7981x3665) Image search: [Google]
shitposterkun-BTFO.jpg
4 MB, 7981x3665
>>336695983
>>336699825

HAHAHAHA GET BTFO FAGGOT
>>
>>336702724
The main trailer just had more impact for P5.
You had stylish action scenes coupled with a great OST (which FFXv also had) and they somehow managed to make it appear really fucking cool
>>
>>336701287
Wrong, she always posts and and shills Stella and cocksucks Nomura non fucking stop.
>>
>>336706087
i just read the big letters and wow, what a waste of you time, i posted screenshots from the interviews and you just went all HAHAHA NO TABATA SAID THIS NOMURA SAID THAT" with absolutely no source to prove anything.

I pity you faggot. You wasted your time fucking musilim shit.
>>
>>336706470
No XV-kun, stop thinking everyone is someone you hate.
>>
File: stella profile.jpg (43 KB, 466x540) Image search: [Google]
stella profile.jpg
43 KB, 466x540
>>336700596
It's not FROM the fucking game you retard it's random artwork with pencil coloring

Also Stella's eyes looked blue in the 2008 trailer you stupid faggot, sampling the colors prove it, while sampling Luna's eyes from the TGS 2014 trailer and the Dawn trailer with her as a little girl gives her Violet purple eyes just the same as the 2013 CG render of Luna
>>
>>336706739
you cant even see her eyes you autist, kill yourself you musilim piece of shit
>>
>>336706596
I posted DIRECT fucking screenshots that destroy your literally shooped images, I put direct fucking COLOR SAMPLING ON CHILD LUNA AND ADULT LUNA BOTH WITH VIOLET PURPLE EYES THE SAME AS THE 2013 CG RENDER

Meanwhile Stella in the 2008 trailer had BLUE eyes you stupid faggot

You also posted aritcle from NOVACRYSTLALIS which is INSTANTLY invalidated since KAGARI IS THE ONE WHO WROTE THAT FUCKING ARTICLE ABOUT STELLA SOMEHOW BEING IN THE GAME EVEN THOUGH NOMURA NEVER ONCE STATED IT

KAGARI IS NOT A VALID SOURCE, YOU ALSO IGNORE THE FACT THAT I LISTED GAME INFORMER, THERE IS ONLY ONE GAME INFORMER FFXV ARTICLE AND ANYONE CAN GO AND READ IT, IT STRAIGHT UP STATES THAT THE CHANGES HAPPENED IN 2012 WHEN VERSUS CHANGED TO XV AND THAT IS WHEN STELLA CHANGED TO LUNA, IT WAS CONFIRMED BY GAMEINFORMER
>>
>>336707018
Fucking calm down.
>>
>>336706832
See >>336706087

You blind faggot literally COLOR SAMPLED for your ease of viewing, you are completely and utterly BTFO you sandnigger.
>>
>>336707134
Telling FFXV-kun to calm down just makes him angrier and then he misses his nappy time.
>>
>>336707134
>Le ebin calm down meme

Every fucking thread, kill yourself you shitcunt apologist shill.
>>
>>336707272
What the fuck's up your ass?
>>
>>336707018
>Muh Kagari
You're fucking paranoid man.
>>
>>336707018
i posted interviews for gematsu, your sources are straight from your ass, you just comented on all the interviews without posting any sources.

You are so mad that i rekt you with that image that you went silent for 2 hours and made your own fucking image which "btfo"s nothing.

Literaly zero sources just your own made up stories.

I shopped nothing in that image unlike you.

Also >>336706739
you cant see her eyes. You literaly cant tell the color of her eyes in that picture and yet you keep spamming "2008 BLUE EYES" you are sick.
>>
>>336707263
>Faggot gets completely BTFO with visual proof and direct color samplying

>BETTER JUST IGNORE THAT LOOK AT THIS NOVACRYSTALLIS ARTICLE MENTIONING STELLA THAT KAGARI FUCKING WROTE

Please, do everyone a favour and kill yourself already
>>
>>336707430
You need nappy time, kay?
>>
>>336707263
>>336707430

He is not me you autist.
>>
>>336707018
Calm down kiddo. Go shitpost in persona threads. Oh wait, you can't because even they are irritated by your autistic rant. Fuck off. Stop worshipping a god damn video game for fuck sakes. It doesn't even benefit anything to you.
>>
>>336707018
Why do I picture a crying baby while reading this?
>>
File: img (8).png (24 KB, 908x234) Image search: [Google]
img (8).png
24 KB, 908x234
>>336707430
literaly doing pic related again.

Why am i even bothering, we're all kagari fuck you
>>
File: 1776715.jpg (14 KB, 240x400) Image search: [Google]
1776715.jpg
14 KB, 240x400
What's going on in this thread guys?
>>
>>336707723
I imagine a 400 lbs neckbeard raging at his computer screen, and his equally overweight mother shouting at him from upstairs to quiet down because her stories are on TV.
>>
>>336707880
>inb4 kill yourself kagacuck TABATA LITERALY CONFIRMED LITERALY CONFRIMATION FUCK YOU KAGARI I WILL RAPE YOU
>>
>>336707384
Nigger, Kagari is the one who fucking wrote the original article mentioning that Nomura said Stella is still in the game, Gematsu used NovaCrystallis as their source, Kagari is such a cunt that she literally makes shit up about her self insert just to pretend that Nomura isn't the one who changed her into Luna.

>>336707410
No you posted interviews that use NovaCrystallis as the source you fucking retard, Kagari is the one who made up that bullshit about Stella being mentioned even though Nomura never once said it, Gematsu only regurgitated what Kagari wrote

You are literally BTFO you can't even respond about the fucking images which prove Luna's eyes are violet purple just like the 2013 CGI render, you are literaly so in denial that you are ignoring the FUCKING GAME INFORMER ARTICLE WHICH STRAIGHT UP FUCKING DESTROYED ANYTHING YOU TRIED TO ARGUE BECAUSE IT LITERALLY STATES THAT THE CHANGES HAPPENED IN 2012 WHEN VERSUS BECAME XV, YOU HAVE ALREADY FUCKING SEEN THAT ARTICLE YET YOU ARE STILL IN FUCKING DENIAL AND OH LOOK AT THAT FOR SOME REASON YOU OMMITED THAT FROM YOUR IMAGE BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, YOU POSTED SHOOPED FUCKING IMAGES AND GOT CALLED OUT FOR IT, DIRECT FUCKING COLOR SAMPLING WAS DONE WHICH DESTROYED YOUR ENTIRE FOUNDATION PROVING LUNA'S EYES BOTH AS A CHILD AND ADULT ARE VIOLET PURPLE JUST LIKE THE 2013 CGI RENDER OF HER

YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DEAL WITH BEING BTFO AND YOU ARE STILLL, STILL FUCKING LYING

KILL YOURSELF

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU CUNT, YOU ARE LITERALLY SUB HUMAN SCUM
>>
>>336707880

Oh god, the thread bomb has come.
>>
>>336708001
We ought to get the drawfags on /v/ make something with XV-kun. His autism must be made into art.
>>
The Uncovered trailer with the ship and flying car was great. So was the Dawn trailer.

The only reason P5 trailer was so good for you is because you've been blueballed for so long.

As opposed to XV's retarded dripfeed marketing.
>>
>>336706372

There was plenty of action and surprises in both. It could also be that you see less info from Atlus than Square, who continually made progress reports and such, so one big preview with all new characters from the gone dark forever Atlus is "fresher".

In either case, both games are gonna be talked about for weeks on end and the pain of waiting (and unfortunately shitposting threads) won't stop for quite awhile.
>>
>>336708124
the only thing that is literally happening right now is me laughing my ass off.

i can't stop xv-kun, are you fucking trying to kill me?

holy shit

>Nomura never once said it

its like you were there and spoke with him, you're right i am sorry xv-kun you are trustworthy i will trust you from now on, let me go edit my image

>BTFO BTFO BTFO LITERALLY CONFIRMED LITERALLY BTFO

can't stop laughing.
>>
Video games just aren't fun anymore :(
>>
File: Stella.jpg (16 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
Stella.jpg
16 KB, 286x400
>>336708124
What's wrong with NovaCrystallis?
>>
I used to like XV threads but now they're full of pointless autism that I can't stand it
>>
XV-kun did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
File: stella-blue-eyes.jpg (255 KB, 2653x2236) Image search: [Google]
stella-blue-eyes.jpg
255 KB, 2653x2236
>>336707410
>you cant see her eyes
YES YOU FUCKING CAN

>You literaly cant tell the color of her eyes in that picture and yet you keep spamming "
HOLY SHIT YOU ARE BLIND

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK YOUR DENIAL
>>
>FFXV kun was summoned
I just came to Check on this thread but im on my way out
>>
>>336707723
Because you are projecting?
>>
>>336708716
Same here. It's always the same shitty complaint and argument. Even worse, you have a saint-like being that is XV-kun, that kept replying the same shit over and over. There's nothing to discuss anymore. Just wait for the damn E3.
>>
File: PURPLE EYESSSSZZZ.jpg (69 KB, 1261x645) Image search: [Google]
PURPLE EYESSSSZZZ.jpg
69 KB, 1261x645
>>336709027
>low quality screen
>click on the darkest blue-ish color
>YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HERE THIS COLOR IS AS BLUE AS THE SKY BTFO BTFO

hilarious
>>
>>336708510
>the only thing that is literally happening right now is me laughing my ass off.
You were BTFO multiple times even from your own bullshit image proven to be full of bullshit and lies.

>its like you were there and spoke with him, you're right i am sorry xv-kun you are trustworthy i will trust you from now on, let me go edit my image
>KAGARI WOULD NEVER LIE AND MAKE SHIT UP SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN AGENDA GUIS!?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MY SIDES
>>
>>336708716

yep xv-kun just goes full retard

more than usual

especially now that more news on p5 has been shed

I wish they could permaban him until the game is out.
>>
>>336709472
>>KAGARI WOULD NEVER LIE AND MAKE SHIT UP SHE DOESN'T HAVE AN AGENDA GUIS!?

>I AM BASING MY WHOLE REASONING ON THE FACT THAT I DONT LIKE KAGARI TRUST MEEEE
>>
File: 1394378582195.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
1394378582195.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>336708124
I love you man. You entertain me far more than any game could. Bless you.
>>
>>336709536
>I wish they could permaban him until the game is out.
Why? He's the only good person in these threads
>>
>>336708124
> Kagari is the one who made up that bullshit about Stella being mentioned even though Nomura never once said it, Gematsu only regurgitated what Kagari wrote

http
://gematsu.com
/2013/06/final-fantasy-xv-the-big-interview-summary

clearly states their sources

>famitsu
>Dengeki PlayStation
>Dengeki Online

fucking autist.
>>
>>336709536
He is already banned. He admitted in a previous thread he's posting on his phone.
>>
File: Noctis.jpg (97 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Noctis.jpg
97 KB, 500x667
>>336710125

lmao
>>
File: purple-violet-eyes-Luna.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1290) Image search: [Google]
purple-violet-eyes-Luna.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1290
>>336709453
HAHAHAHAHA YOUR OWN FUCKING IMAGE PROVES LUNA HAS PURPLE VIOLET EYES YOU RETARD

>lick on the darkest blue-ish color
NIGGER HER ENTIRE FUCKING EYE IS BLUE AND I SAMPLED THE MOST VISIBLE COLOR PART OF HER EYE, YOU ARE LITERALLY IN FUCKING DENIAL RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>336709628
NIGGER SHE LITERALLY MADE UP THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT STELLA

NO OTHER WEBSITE MADE THAT REPORT BECAUSE SHE MADE IT UP, THEN GEMATSU JUST COPIED HER ARTICLE AND REPOSTED THE BULLSHIT SHE SPEWED

NOMURA NEVER ONCE SAID THE GIRL IN THE 2013 TRAILER WAS STELLA
>>
>>336710673
>>336710092
>>
File: 1444211304591.jpg (94 KB, 1099x831) Image search: [Google]
1444211304591.jpg
94 KB, 1099x831
>>336710494
>>336710673
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: WHEN THE NIGHT.webm (1018 KB, 850x479) Image search: [Google]
WHEN THE NIGHT.webm
1018 KB, 850x479
so glaring autism aside

who/what do you think is causing the plague of stars?
>>
>>336711128
I bet it was Lucis' fault somehow, they clearly have some skeletons in their closet.
>>
>>336710092
>>336710840

You do realize that is a compilation of MULTIPLE fucking articles into one, right?

DENGEKI ARTICLE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT STELLA, CTRL F AND THERE IS NO STELLA MENTIONED IN KATAKANA OR ENGLISH

FAMITASU ARTICLE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT STELLA, AGAIN NO STELLA MENTIONED

ONE OF THOSE FUCKING "SOURCES" IS A RANDOM JAPANESE BLOG, NOT AN OFFICIAL FUCKING INTERVIEW OR EVEN AN INTERVIEW AT ALL, LITERALLY JUST SOMEONES BLOG POST THAT MENTIONED STELLA, BECAUSE BACK IN 2013 PEOPLE ASSUMED THE BLONDE GIRL WAS STELLA, BUT THAT IS A RANDOM BLOG POST AND NOT AN INTERVIEW OF ANY STATEMENT FROM ANYONE AT SE

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL SOURCE STATING ANYTHING ABOUT STELLA AT ALL YOU KEK, YOU LITERALLY JUST PROVED YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT SINCE THERE IS NO OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE BLONDE GIRL EVER BEING MENTIONED AS STELLA

TRY ACTUALLY FUCKING READING YOUR SOURCES NEXT TIME
>>
>>336710023

There are also people who post news as it shows up and give polite discourse. Perhaps we should focus on that.

Did the Game Informer information help or worry people more? I know they told me much I was curious about, and the ATRs covered the rest.
>>
>>336711429
I hope you realize nobody is actually reading your posts, autist.
>>
File: FFXV CAST.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
FFXV CAST.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>336711429
You like this gay game sissy boy?
>>
>>336711558
>Gets BTFO because there is no official source stating that the blonde girl in the 2013 trailer is Stella by anyone from SE or any official source, just some random Japanaese blog that mentions Stella

>No mentioned of Stella in Dengeki article,
>No mentioned of Stella in Famitsu either

>Only thing mentioning Stella is someones random Japanese blog, no official source, no anything official

LITERALLY NO OFFICIAL SOURCE
>>
So, on a more positive note, the dev team just released this video. Isn't that nice?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX3JmfVC1W8
>>
Shitposter kun literally BTFO, it's hilarious.
>>
File: img (22).png (70 KB, 631x500) Image search: [Google]
img (22).png
70 KB, 631x500
>>336711429
>CTRL F AND THERE IS NO STELLA MENTIONED IN KATAKANA OR ENGLISH
>>
File: img (23).png (70 KB, 707x480) Image search: [Google]
img (23).png
70 KB, 707x480
>>336711429
>>336712660
and yet another site aside from gematsu and nova chrystallis.

Just stop.
>>
>>336712303

japs are weird
>>
File: 1461905247201.png (3 KB, 306x269) Image search: [Google]
1461905247201.png
3 KB, 306x269
I wonder how XV-kun will react when FFXV actually comes out since he won't be able to use interviews and photoshop and "B-B-BUT TABATA TOTALLY SAID THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF KAGARI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" to back his bullshit up anymore.
>>
>>336713097
He'll be too busy enjoying the game because unlike shitposters he actually cares about it
>>
>>336713212
That's precious.
>>
>>336713212
>implying
To XV-kun literally everyone but him is a shitposter.
>>
>>336713097
He's probably just damage controlling until release so SE gets the pre-orders.
>>
>>336676341
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/videogames/2494235051/ref=zg_mw_tab_t_bs

BUSTED
U
S
T
E
D
>>
>>336712660

CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ?

SEE>>336711429

THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE AND SOURCES

DENGEKI ARTICLE HAS NO MENTIONED OF STELLA

FAMITSU ARTICLE HAS NO MENTION OF STELLA

THE ONLY THING THAT DOES IS SOME RANDOM JAPANESE BLOG THAT IS NOT EVEN A FUCKING INTERVIEW OR OFFICIAL STATEMENT OR ANYTHING FORM SE

THERE IS LITERALLY NO OFFICIAL SOURCE FOR STELLA EVER BEING MENTIOEND AS THE BLONDE GIRL IN THE 2013 TRAILER

THE ONLY FUCKING PLACE WAS THAT RANDOM JAPANESE BLOG, NOT AN OFFICIAL SOURCE

YOU LITERALLY FUCKING LINKED THE ARTICLE WHICH HAS THE THREE SOURCES FOR THAT MASSIVE INFO DUMP, THAT COMMENT ABOUT STELLA IS NO WHERE< NO WHERE AT ALL ANYWHERE IN THE DENGEKI OR FAMITSU SOURCE IN JAPANESE, IT'S ONLY IN A RANDOM FUCKING JAPANESE BLOG, NOT AN OFFICIAL SOURCE

YOU LITERALLY BLEW YOURSELF THE FUCK OUT

AND THE STORY IS ABOUT BROTHERHOOD, BONDS, NOCTIS AND CO GOING ON A ROAD TRIP, NIFLHEIM INVADING LUCIS, NOCTIS BECOMING KING, ETC, ALL OF THAT IS STILL IN THE GAME, EVEN NOJIMA HIMSELF SAID IN THE JUNE 2015 ATR THAT HIS ORIGINAL STORY IS STILL THERE SO YOU ARE LITERALLY FUCKING WRONG
>>
I'm really glad P5 doesn't come out on the 15th of September. I'll barely be finished with Deus Ex by the time XV comes out, and I'm hoping P5 doesn't come out until mid-late December.
>>
>>336713472
Uh what? All that shows is most activity for each page which P5 obviously would be since preorders just opened up yesterday, while XV has been opened for over a month now.
>>
>>336713476
>THE ORIGINAL

post it
>>
>>336713097
Ironically he'll end up absolutely hating the game and going on and on about how terrible it is and we should all kill ourselves for liking it and how the developers betrayed him.
>>
>>336713476
>Nojima
Oh shit
>>
>>336713635
YOU JUST FUCKING DID YOURSELF YOU STUPID FAGGOT

HOLY SHIT YOU STUPID CUNT YOU CAN'T EVEN FOLLOW YOUR OWN FUCKING SOURCES
>>
>>336713797
you're fucking retarded, you don't even understand what i am saying you fucking musilim, you are literally about to blow yourself up holy shit.

typing in caps lock like a fucking retard becase you got rekt and becoming desperate to not lose face even though everyone hates you and mocks you.

You wasted 2 hours of your fucking life making a shitty image with 0 sources back up you fanfic bullshit.

You're literally 24/7 on /v/ shitposting, fatass muslim shithead.

Go back to gamefaqs already. PS: i am sure Kagari banned you on neofag for a good reason you autistic nigger.
>>
>>336714193
>NeoGAF
>banning anyone for a good reason
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here
>>
>>336714193
You posted the fucking Gematsu article which you claim is what "proves" stella is in the game in 2013, That Gematsu article is 3 sources info dump, one is Dengeki, one is Famitsu and one is just some random Japanese blog and nothing official, the "source" for that Stella comment is NO WHERE in the Dengeki link, NOWHERE in the famitsu article and only mentioned in the Japanese blog which is not official, just someones blog, there is no official source for Stella being the blonde girl in the 2013 trailer anywhere, the only mention it came from was a random Japanese blog, not from Dengeki or Famitsu, and Kagari on her shitty website reported that shit too based on the shitty blog which is why Gematsu linked that blog even though it's not official

Keep eating Kagari's shit you little cunt, gotta get in her good graces and agree with everything she says or else she'll ban you, and you want to keep your shitty Neofag account don't you?
>>
File: backpedal.jpg (12 KB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
backpedal.jpg
12 KB, 300x195
>>336714676
>10 posts ago
>KAGARI SAID IT FIRST AND GEMATSU COPY PASTED IT
>10 posts later after he was given source
>SOME RANDOM JAPANESE GUY SAID IT AND KAGARI AND GEMATSU COPY PASTED IT
>>
>>336676341
making trailers takes away from making a game

like, I'm completely fine with this
>>
>>336714193
Also the images here >>336710494 here >>336709027
and>>336706087 completely fucking destroyed your bullshit shooped Luna images, and the GAMEINFORMER ARTICLE, AGAIN YOU CUNT YOU CAN LITERLALY JUST GOOGLE IT, THE GAME INFORMER FFXV ARTICLE CONFIRMED THAT THE STORY CHANGES HAPPENED IN 2012 WHEN VERSUS BECAME XV AND THAT THAT IS WHEN STELLA WAS CHANGED INTO LUNA.

I TOLD THIS THREE FUCKING TIMES NOW AND YOU CAN LITERALLY JUST GO AND LOOK UP THE ARTICLE YOURSELF, AND YOU ARE STILL IGNORING IT FOR WHATEVER DUMB CUNTING REASON
>>
>>336676341
>Overall why all FFXV trailers after E3 2013 are
shit?

That's a terrible opinion.
>>
File: Aranea.jpg (266 KB, 724x1023) Image search: [Google]
Aranea.jpg
266 KB, 724x1023
are people seriously still going on about this stella v luna shit?
>>
This thread is giving me autism.
>>
>>336715078
i am ignoring it because Nomura said there were no changes in story for VsXIII to XV and the story has remained entirely the same from the versus days.

There is literally no way to prove Nomura is lying you can only assume the logical thing-- Tabata and SE are on damage control and this all PR talk.

Plus they never said they changed Stella to Luna you're just making this up so there is no reason to look anything up.
>>
File: XV-KUN AUTISM.png (237 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
XV-KUN AUTISM.png
237 KB, 1920x1080
Just stop it
>>
>>336715318

the autism never ends
>>
>>336715001
Nigger can you not read?

Kagari made an article based on that random Japanese blog post claiming Stella is in the game, she only fucking did this because no official source was ever made and she was desperate to try and prove Stella was still in the game, she linked that random Japanese blog that mentions Stella then made up bullshit about Stella still being in the game

Then later Gematsu made an info dump from Dengeki, Famitsu articles, and then included that random Japanese blog in the info dump too from that bullshit article Kagari posted on NovaCrystallis too which is the only place that mentioned Stella from that blog, not in the Dengeki or Famitsu website

You are literally full of fucking lies and bullshit, you can't fucking read what is being said to you, there is no official source, only a fucking random blog which Kagari tried to pretend was legit source and then Gematsu copied that and included it in their info dump, spreading more misinformation along the way

Stop believing evertying Kagari says you faggot, she constantly fucking lies and I can see you are constantly lying too, back in September 2014 she even put Luna as her Avatar for a few weeks before realizing it wasn't Stella, then in 2015 she made up bullshit saying she knew Stella was gone from the game since before 2014
>>
>>336689993
Wow that song that starts in the middle is fucking terrible, it can't be the theme song for the game right?
>>
>>336676341
I want to like it, but I haven't seen anything that's drawing me in. In fact, the more they show, the less interested I'm becoming. I don't see what's so special about the game. The battles don't look interesting, beyond novel spectacle. The characters are absolute shit. The character designs make me cringe just a little. They're trying too hard to me stylish and flashy. They just dropped any pretense of "cool", and went wholehog in posturing and style that would make a fedora weilding a samurai sword scoff.

So far, it's coming off as a game with tons of production behind it, but still amounting to a boring JRPG battle systems. A more DETAILED battle system. But boring still.

This is essentially the game for those who grew up Kingdom Heart fans, and looking for all the spiky haired, black clad, fashion dolls to swing their magic swords at each other, without the Disney stuff getting in the way.
>>
>>336715696
It is.
>>
>>336715696

you have absolutely shit taste. kys
>>
File: 100.jpg (25 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
25 KB, 500x375
>>336715696

>hating on Stand By Me
>>
>>336700896
No.
>>
>>336715696
Don't worry, it's only for that trailer and the uncovered event I think.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.