[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: wew.jpg (389 KB, 2500x1416) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
389 KB, 2500x1416
Give me THREE reason good reasons why this wont be GOTY easy. Hardmode: No mentioning spore
>>
>>336409227
>that image doesn't actually have anything to be excited about
>in fact it has things to be negative about

if 99.9% of planets will never be explored, what's the point?

why do people care about exploring worlds that are made by essentially a random function?

what do you even do in the game to make it consistently be fun? won't exploring worlds that have no creative edge to them get boring after the initial gimmick wears off?
>>
>>336409227
cause it seems to have less content than elite, yet worse combat than star citizen?
>>
>>336409227
1. They pandered to SJWs by excluding gender
2. "Different" planets simply means different colors
3. No ship customization
>>
What's the point in having no missions and shit, what am i supposed to buy if I can't customize my ship, what's so interesting in exploring millions of slightly different colored planets over and over again, why can't you customize your character?
>>
>>336409227
>most people have an unrealistic/innacurate view of what the game is
>will be butthurt that this game is not basically real life
>>
File: shit.jpg (299 KB, 890x497) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
299 KB, 890x497
I want it to be good, but I have this overwhelming feeling that it won't be.
>>
>>336409227
Brief reminder that the OP who's been continuously making these falseflag threads isn't a shill, but is just a buttblasted shitposter who got roasted in a No Man's Sky thread a few weeks ago and thus he's been spamming these threads non-stop to kill any potential discussion or hype about this game.
>>
Can I build anything on these planets or is it just a safari simulator
>>
>>336409227
Because its "nothing to do" the game, its basically universe sandbox except you can fly around

Whats the fucking point
>>
File: 1453868861047.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1453868861047.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>336409227
>no missions listed as a positive
>>
>>336409227
>Persona comes out this year
>FFXV comes out this year
>It's a trash indie game trying to make people pay 60 bucks.
>>
>>336410467
So far it seems like it might be leaning towards the latter, but you might as well just wait for more info. To be honest, there's absolutely no reason to buy into the hype right now unless you seriously want to invest into something. The hype is more likely to do harm than good as people spin their expectations higher and higher.
>>
>>336409227
>will no be habitable

Sounds like it was written by a mexican
>>
>>336410467
It's been confirmed that there won't be any base building or permanent structure building on planets, Sean's said that by doing that it just encourages players to get attached and stay in one place instead of explore the universe.
>>
Before the circle jerk fully gets underway and the what do you actually do comments start being thrown around https://repo.nmsdb.info/
>>
File: 960.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>>336409227
Look kid. I'm going to go right ahead break your hardmode but for a good reason. I'm not saying this game will be bad but I have hyped myself up for games just to be let down so many times its amazing.

>fable
fuck you peter. You fucking hack

>spore
Literally feature creep the game

>Game of thrones: Genesis
I honestly don't know why I got so hyped. It was obvious it would be shit from first glance

My soul is dead and I can't muster the hype to even bother thinking about this game

Also every gameplay video has been a snoozefest
>>
>>336411292
>There are carnivorous plants
>There are pirates in the game, so you might get attacked while flying around space
>the difficulty increases as you go towards the center of the galaxy space
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.