[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That difficulty curve all of a sudden sure makes me wonder if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 765756475675.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
765756475675.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
That difficulty curve all of a sudden sure makes me wonder if I missed anything.

Is he just supposed to be le epic hard boss or what? Literally 2 shots me
>>
Did you get to it early? You can trigger the fight way earlier than necessary.
>>
>>336408751
I killed Yhorm before
>>
>>336408334
>he
>>
>>336408334
Do people really have that much trouble with dancer? I know after I beat her, whenever I put my sign down to fight her again I'd be almost instantly summoned.

As for advice, stay as close to her booty as possible. She only has a few attacks that reach all the way around her pompous plump posterior. And the one where she starts spinning is heavily choreographed, so just run when she does that, then berry yourself back into her behind and whack away.
>>
>>336408856
Here's what you do

>make sure your weapon is +7 or higher
>have at least +30 in your main damage stat
>equip Grass Crest shield
>munch some Green Blossum
>Human pine resin your weapon
>enter boss fog and go for dat ass
>mash r1 like you've got a dark sword
>make sure to dodge the grab attack above all else
>dodge spin to win in phase 2 and rebuff if needed
>profit

She's one of the harder bosses, but I wouldn't call her harder than anything in BB, DS1, or DeS
>>
>>336409183
You literally get instantly summoned anytime near a boss area or a bonfire ANYWHERE in the game.

Seriously that is also the thing that infuriates me the most, because if I want to summon it's like playing whack-a-mole around the bonfire... you have to try it right when it appears so no one else summons them or it's ''Unable to summon phantom''
>>
So are you supposed to go watchers, aldritch, yhorm, or watchers yhorm aldritch? I mean in intended rout, as in one is easier than the other?

I went abyss aldritch then yhorm.
>>
>>336409294
>>equip Grass Crest shield

I can't find another worthwhile shield in DaS games.
>>
>>336409412
I've been putting my sign right in front of the boss door because whenever I put it near the bonfire it would always be someone wanting me to babysit them through the entire level. I just wanna fight the boss again and get more medals.
>>
>>336409480
I did Watchers, aldrich, yhorm and the difficulty curve felt natural
>>
>>336409480
Abyss Watchers, Aldrich and the Yhorm. Yhorm is a joke and Aldrich can be forced through his phases so fast that he doesn't use most of his abilities (provided you don't summon).
>>
>>336409620
There's some areas in the game where the host almost always get invaded so it can be fun to gangrape some black phantoms.

At least that's what I do. Bukkake and all.
>>
>>336409681
I dunno, yhorm's area felt a lot easier to me than aldritch's. Even the boss was easier for me.
>>
>>336408856
go do the rest of Irithyl
>>
>>336409902
Those stone gargoyles and spraying aristocrats were raping a bit desu senpai.

Beat Aldrich alone too. I'm usually too much in a hurry and summon people to make sure. Then I solo my second playthrough.
>>
>>336410105
Oh, I was talking about the later half, the areas just around the bosses. In both there's a first area with and then you get to a smaller area that has the boss.
>>
>>336408914
HAS
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.