[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I summoned Henrique for the Shadows of Yharnam and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: Eileen the Crow 2 - Copy.jpg (123 KB, 899x855) Image search: [Google]
Eileen the Crow 2 - Copy.jpg
123 KB, 899x855
I summoned Henrique for the Shadows of Yharnam and I don't give a fuck. They were wrecking my fucking head.
>>
>>336396469
okay, cool. henryk is a cool guy
>>
File: RNA.jpg (63 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
RNA.jpg
63 KB, 610x610
>>336396469
Shadows of Yharnam were easy as fuck. Wait until you get to Martyr Logarius.

Also, Eileen was an old woman.
>>
Giant snek attacking me at the end of the fight spooked me good.
>>
>>336396469
It would be cool if you could summon Bloody Crow of Cainhurst but I'm pretty confident he'd kill every boss solo.
>>
>>336398282
Logarius is fuckeasy when you learn you can smash his magic spawning sword. Everything else is parryable.
>>
>>336399039
shadows are easy as fuck if you have leveled your health at all
>>
File: 1453074609559.gif (733 KB, 288x422) Image search: [Google]
1453074609559.gif
733 KB, 288x422
Henryk just dies like an idiot for me, so I gave up on him.
>>
I summon for almost all bosses. Who fucking cares? Watch as they try to drown my in "ur casul" and "git Gud" but at the end of the day it doesn't fucking matter. I'll keep having fun playing the game my way and they'll stay mad that someone who isn't as good as them is able to finish and enjoy the game.
>>
>>336398826
Pretty sure Bloody Crow plays in Chalice Dungeons too hard for us to even access
>>
>>336399039
>smash
Bruh you can lock onto it and just shoot it with a pistol.
>>
>>336396469
I like summoning the NPCs because they don't ever help too much that they ruin the fight and it makes me feel more invested in the atmosphere, i don't care if people think its casual
>>
File: 1453401135591.jpg (1 MB, 3780x1713) Image search: [Google]
1453401135591.jpg
1 MB, 3780x1713
>>336399940
I really enjoy overcoming a challenge and doing it by myself, but I really don't care how others do it, games should be enjoyable so do whatever you like.

It was a bit of a bummer though, when I wanted to talk with my brother about how tough Pontiff in DS3 was and he didn't find him a challenge at all using summons, but yeah, it's his choice.
>>
I beat them at bl4 on my first playthrough. get gud
>>
File: saitama.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
saitama.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>336401056
>>
>>336401056
Wow anon, you're so cool.
>>
>>336401056
No you didn't.
>>
I only summoned because it was my first go and I collect a lot of blood and didnt want to go back or risk losing it.
>>
>>336399224
I was level 44 or so with about 790 health.
>>
>>336401056
I did a BL4 deathless run on my first playthrough :^)
>>
>>336398282
Martyr logarius was easy as fuck. Him and bloodstarved beast are the only bosses I beat first try. Wait till you get to Ludwig, that guy's on a whole new level.
>>
>>336396469
Thats fine, anon. Are we suppsed to care that you did? Most of us don't care.
>>
bb is completely and utterly irrelevant now, go to vg
>>
>>336399940
I summoned for most of the too. I had fun.
>>
>>336396469
Didn't he die when Good Hunter & Eileen took care of him at Oedon's Tomb?
>>
>>336402569
yeah, doesn't stop you from summong him though with the impurity rune equipped
>>
>>336400924
I can respect this, which is why I do all the areas my self, blind. I should probably have been more specific in saying that I try bosses alone one or twice to get a feel for them. If I feel like I can do it alone I will, but I'm not great at these games and after a while I just want a bit of help to defeat the bosses I just can't do (usually the mid game bosses are where i start to struggle). I know what you mean in having the excellent feeling of the challenge, but unfortunately for players like me, it's good to get a hand sometimes. Again though, I never summon for anything else, and always to mini bosses and areas alone for the sense of reward and wonder.
>>
>>336404048
Yeah and you can learn from using summons, seeing how the other player handles it, getting a better feeling of the boss while being safer and maybe doing better in further playthroughs. It's cool.
>>
I was hoping that the Old Hunter dlc focused on the past when best hunters are in its prime. It should include Eileen.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.