[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have had more fun in the last years with indie games like enter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
i have had more fun in the last years with indie games like enter the gungeon, deadbolt, hotline miami than witcher 3, and a long etc and all those AAA games wtf ? gungeon is awesome and deadbolt, anymore fun games recommended ? thanks
dont care about graphics just FUN and nice OST is a plus
>>
>>336392221
Borderlands 2 with at least 2 people
>>
Not surprising. AAA devs appeal to the broadest of demographics, so their games have to sacrifice complexity for accessibility
>>
I suggest you kill yourself.
>>
>>336393743
>sacrifice complexity for accessibility

They aren't mutually exclusive you know.
>>
AAA games need to appeal to a wide audience to make a profit after spending the GDP of a small country's worth on advertising. Appealing to a wide audience makes a game shit 99% of the time.
>>
>>336393903
Tell that to western publishers.

Most people buy for pretty graphics and the story so that's all publishers bother with.
>>
>>336393903
No but when your making a game for normies you have to make it as easy as possible while making it feel impressive. Otherwise they'll just drop your game if they can't have their instant gratification
>>
>>336393903
>They aren't mutually exclusive you know
That's true if you only have a theoretical understanding of humans.

Many people don't want to take the time to understand complex vidya. Those people are who we refer to as "casuals." Are you denying the existence of casuals, Anon?
>>
>>336392221

>TW3
>indie

not this meme again
>>
>>336392221
gungeon gets really boring after a while, i beat it in about 3 hours and felt like returning it desu
>>
>>336392221
I've like antharion
>>
Spelunky is the GOAT.
>>
>>336392221
here's a pro tip Eurofriend:
Don't put spaces before your punctuation.
>>
I've enjoyed throwbacks to older games like Steel Strider and Gigantic Army and Wolflame.

They've got that nice 16 bit feel to them, and I'm glad we've evolved beyond ironic 8 bit crap.
>>
>>336392221
Try gunpoint, sword of the stars, depths of dredmor or whatever
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.