[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I beat Ornstein's cousin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: fjjd.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fjjd.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
Why can't I beat Ornstein's cousin?
>>
>>336391442
git gud instead of staying here.
circlestrafe him the opposite side of the shield
>>
>>336391442
don't get hit

don't act dumb
>>
>>336391442
undead legion cloak is blue here...? mods?
>>
>>336391442
bait his combo
>>
>>336391442
I literally beat him my circle strafing.
>>
>>336391724
>protip: to defeat the cyberdemon, shoot at it until it dies
...thanks.
>>
when you hear wooshing sounds after 2nd phase starts, cheese it.

That means the offscreen artillery barrage is gonna happen.

Honestly I have no idea why they made that a thing, offscreen projectiles in a bossfight is the dumbest fucking thing
>>
>>336391442
Not quite sure why he's giving you trouble, OP. He's very predictable with his moveset.
>>
>>336391442
Have you tried getting good?
>>
>>336392885
You just need to "le git gud xxxxddd"
On a serious note, most of the bosses in DS3 weren't genuinely difficult. Most had some sort of gimmick or bullshit 2nd phase.
>>
>>336393082
Yeah, its the first boss fucking me like this in this game

I keep falling for his magnetic attacks, but Im almost there.
>>
>>336392885
Completely agree. Fight was fine without this crap, it may have been a bit easier but more enjoyable without it.
>>
>>336393318
>90% of 2nd Phases ruin a good fight and turn it into a turtlefest waiting for the boss AI to use one of maybe two attacks that leave it open to being hit
Fuck you Aldritch you son of a bitch, I only died to you 3 times and yet it still took more than 2 hours.
>>
>>336393318
Honestly a boss gimmick is something I wouldn't mind if it was a good or even decent gimmick that spices things up, not makes them more boring.

The twin princes had an alright gimmick honestly, if not just for the fact that you can still attack lothric without having to down lorian, but it's certainly easier to down lorian first.

Definetly dumb uneeded gimmicks were ones like nameless King flying around and whipping your camera all over, breaking lock on before taking to the sky's again immidietly after landing, same with Wolnirs bracelets, and how his hand can accidentally drag you under his chest and install kill you, or any dps check fights like wolnir backing you agaisnt the wall, deacons, or cursewood. Still not the hardest bosses but dps checks are annoying nonetheless
>>
File: 1452772308003.png (387 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1452772308003.png
387 KB, 496x496
I did it, guys!

I love you, Dark Souls.
>>
>>336392885
They're not offscreen, you can see the dragon things firing them
>>
Hit it until it dies
>>
>>336394178
This, and fucking EVERYTHING kills you in two hits.
>>
>>336395241
>There's a bonfire 20 meters from the Dragonslayer Armour bonfire

why
>>
>>336395852
Because it's okay when Memezaki does it.
>>
>>336391442
Git gud m8 he is pretty easy.
>>
>>336395852
Because it would be incosistent if the boss didn't drop a bonfire like all the others
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.