[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: achievements.jpg (64 KB, 1182x383) Image search: [Google]
achievements.jpg
64 KB, 1182x383
What's your excuse, /v/?
>>
How the fuck is it that I can tell a thread is going to be about dark souls if the thumbnail or OP isn't clear enough?
>>
>>336389028
probably because 70% of /v/ threads are about dark souls
>>
Im really confused how to do all the endings. In what order should i do it.
>>
>>336389372
Order doesn't matter, play through the game blind and you will probably get the "To Link the First Flame" ending.
getting the "End of Fire" ending is easy but you will need a guide for Usurpation of Fire.
>>
>>336389372
>confused how to do all the endings

Link the Flame
Extenguish the Flame
Kill the Firekeeper
Usurp the Flame

Not hard at all are based on one/two arbitrary actions except for Usurp which is based on Anri/Yuria's questline.

>In what order should I do it

Whatever order you want. Shit doesn't matter, they're all 10 seconds long and mean nothing.

Lorefags still don't even know what the fuck the point of the Fire is.
>>
To do them all need NG+ at least 1 time?
>>
>>336390406
you need 3 playthroughs (up until ng++) to 100% the game.
if you just want all the endings you could probably backup your save before the final boss fight and savescum it that way.
>>
>>336390631
Though there's literally no point to this since you need all the rings anyways, which come from NG++. By the time you get the last of the rings you'll have like 2 bosses to go, and may as well spend the extra 5 minutes speedrunning to kill them.
>>
>>336388909

I have other games to play.

I've gotten dark souls on 1 and 2, and will get it on 3 eventually. I'd rather just take it slow and enjoy the game for now.

I hope you dont rush achievements, and then put the game down.
>>
I need 13 more Swordgrass, and then I need to get the NG+/++ rings.
>>
>>336391451
Don't forget you're guaranteed one on each playthrough for NG+ and NG++. You can get one from near the Old Wolf of Farron bonfire. Two less to farm the slow and boring way if you're so inclined. It'll mean you don't get to do the final turn in until your NG++ playthrough, but it'll likely save you at least 30 minutes of farming.
>>
>>336392621
I already farmed out the dumbass concords from those knights over four days, i'm not afraid of swordgrass. They actually have a tangible droprate, unlike the proofs.
>>
>>336392895
They do, but we're talking walking 10 seconds out of your way to pick them up instead of 15+ minutes per drop. Seems silly to want to just get them all done at once, but it's your time.
>>
File: 1462190007024.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1462190007024.png
345 KB, 498x568
I'm sitting at the Grand Archives bonfire. All I've got left is to defeat the Twin Princes and Soul of Cinder to be done with this game, and I just can't get myself to do it. I can't be bothered.

Maybe I'll just take a few days off and just summon some phantoms to breeze through whats left. I'm so burnt out I don't even care.
>>
>>336388909
I have a life and I like good games
>>
>>336389791
non dark souls player here, what is the deal with fire and sun and blablab ? could you make a TL;DR?
>>
>>336393268
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9x_koRZ2bA
>>
File: nah man.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
nah man.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>336388909
>playing meme games
>>
>>336393268
not really a TL:DR version. anyways its best to just ignore the story and lore behind dark souls since none of it makes complete sense, and anyone claiming to understand it completely is fucking lying.

All you need to know is that sun worshipers cant clear bosses without help from people who are good and blue moon fuckboys suck at pvp.
>>
Because I have better things to do than 100% such a shitty game.
>>
>>336393862
like what
>>
File: 1449339504210.jpg (17 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1449339504210.jpg
17 KB, 251x242
>>336388909
>he spent 10 hours grinding darkmoon skulls
>>
>>336389028
/v/ - Whate/v/er the most recent From game is
>>
>>336388909
I fell for the bully the firekeeper sekrit club meme and now I have to do a 4th playthrough for all the endings
>>
>>336388909
I don't play dark souls because i have taste
>>
>>336395195
does attacking her actually prevent the End Of Fire achievement from triggering?
>>
>>336396292
Yep
>>
>>336396362
holy fuck, dodged a bullet there
>>
I took a break as I've been playing it all fucking week.

using ng+ 1 to finish sidequest and grabbing rings as I go along.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.