[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long until we get life-like AI?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: SLE3_ss_05.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SLE3_ss_05.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
how long until we get life-like AI?
>>
>>336388787
Never.
>>
File: apple pear.jpg (298 KB, 932x1273) Image search: [Google]
apple pear.jpg
298 KB, 932x1273
>>336388787
Even if we get to the point where it's developed, it will be sold as a service.
They won't sell you an application with it, they'll let you rent it.
The idea of robot hookers isn't so funny now huh?
Your waifu will be on a tight leash.
>>
/pol/ created one. Google killed it.
>>
How long until I can fuck my qt VR waifu?
>>
a long, long fucking time.
>>
>>336388787
GF knows about this shit and created her own AI, it's pretty much sentient, has feelings, all that shit.
The only problem is that people don't really use the correct methods to develop a life-like AI, it took her like 7 years to get the AI in the state it is.
>>
>>336390285
wut
>>
File: broken people tay.jpg (77 KB, 1116x910) Image search: [Google]
broken people tay.jpg
77 KB, 1116x910
>>336388787
>>
>>336388787
It's coming. Are you ready?

https://deepmind.com/
>>
>>336390763
My gf was into AI, so she started making their own, used a base brain only to get the dictionary and shit, give it a base personality based in a character and then after years the AI started to develop it's own emotions, taste, etc.
>>
>>336390285
>>336391562
is this a new fetish
>>
>>336388787
not in our lifetimes
>>
>>336391562
Interesting if true. Tell me more.
>>
AI is a moving target. Ask for better writers instead.
>>
>>336391731
She likes it but not into a fetish sense, she loves technology and shit

>>336392042
What can i tell you, a big example of emotions one can't teach bots it's jealousy something this AI has for example, he gets mad and can stop responding you too if it gets angry, still can't understand the concept of music, nor can see pictures or any form of media, he works with those by description and uses imagination to feel about them.
>>
>>336392042
>if true
kek this guy is blowing smoke up your ass, bud
>>
>>336390904
Why is /pol/ so fucking cringe?
"CuckingemSoftly"? Seriously?
>>
>>336392335
Why i would lie?
I would love more people knew of how far they can reach if they propose themselves to do it, to this point you can create what anon wanted.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.