[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
infinite warfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cod-ed.jpg (352 KB, 1900x977) Image search: [Google]
cod-ed.jpg
352 KB, 1900x977
>non hate infinite warfare thread
Pretty hyped for the game will preorder as soon as I can but I just have some things I wanted to discuss:
1. How does COD now have more space battles than Battlefront?
2. Does this remind anyone else of Killzone?
>>
bump for amazing looking game
>>
>>336388512
This game looks beautiful, I would get it on PC if it weren't for the ps4 having the larger player base
>>
I like the direction CoD is going in 2bh. I liked the first two Modern Warfares but I'm tired of them. BO3 and AW were just more fun to me. than any of the others except MW1
>>
>>336388112
>every cod fan crying about it not being world war 2
Fucking idiot kids cant see that world war 2 has been done to death.
>>
It looks okay but I'm hesitant to buy an Infinity Ward cod after Ghosts. Gonna stick with BO3 for a while.
>>
>>336389737
there's only so little that can be done for 4 years, the future has unless possibilities. plus isn't bf going to ww2 now?
>>
Nice shill thread. Fuck this board.
>>
The WW2 argument is to stupid. People forget when we used to get 4 Medal of Honor games and 3 WW2 CoD spinoffs a year.

I don't care about storming Normandy again .
>>
>>336390038
>people liking different things than i do that happen to be mainstream= shilling
absolutely ebin
>>
>>336388112
Will this be anything like the dead space zero g sections? I miss that game so much.
>>
I don't know man. I'm excited to see how this game turns out, but I don't want to spend $80 for this and MWR. Barely any of the original inifinity ward developers who worked on CoD 1–MW3. They left to form Respawn. And it's hard to trust them after Ghosts. I'll wait for reviews and the price to drop.

Also what the fuck was with that god awful space oddity cover?
>>
>>336390172
I seriously hope your just a troll and I'm an idiot taking the bait, because you are the most retarded person I have ever seen.
They released a fucking trailer. It's fucking call of duty. Go fucking shill on reddit.
>>
>>336390451
Bowie is safe, commercial, and "in" right now due to his passing. Record company is striking while the irons hot.
>>
>>336390458
>stop discussing things i don't like!
>>
>>336390038
Didn't know that wanting to hear other people's opinion was shill. Sorry for me being such a newfag geez
>>
>>336388112
>literally INFINITE warfares
how is this not going to be GOTY
>>
>>336390309
There should be something similar to that, there's shots of zero g stuff in the trailer.

And yeah Dead Space was the fucking shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.