[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
premades vs a bunch of randoms, just like how WoW battlegrounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
196 KB, 400x400
premades vs a bunch of randoms, just like how WoW battlegrounds were back in the days.

this kills the community faster than anything else. how fucking hard is it to make premade teams face premade teams?
>>
>>336387641
It's the fate of having a game that aims for having such a low amount of players per team. Anything lower than 10+ players per team is just asking for it.
>>
>>336387641
>Pre made 10/10 try hard faggots vs people just wanna have fun

this literally makes me drop a game instantly

this is why i refunded rocket league once i found out
>>
Get some friends.
>>
>>336389035
>Needing friends to enjoy video games.

The facebook generation ruined video games.
>>
It absolutely BLOWS MY MIND that this is actually how the game works. imagine if every time you played cs, dota, lol or any other team based game you were playing with randoms versus a fully organized team that uses voice chat.

HOW WILL THIS ATTRACT PLAYERS? how hard is it to have 2 matchmaking systems, one where you queue as a solo player to meet other randoms, and one where you queue as a team to meet other teams.

HELLO????????
>>
>>336389139

>not having friends

Socially stunted autists ruined video games.
>>
>>336389478
If it wasn't for socially stunted autists you wouldn't even have video games.
>>
>>336388767
Same

I had my ranked time and im over it now i play for fun and this kills it

When i think about it i don't play mp games with other people because of this in general
>>
>>336389478
Werent vidya in the golden days when socially stunted autists were the target demographic?
>>
>>336387641
not buying it now

thanks senpai
>>
>>336387641
Wait why? In HOTS it matches you against only other people who are partied up if you queue together.
>>
Why didnt people complain about this in beta?
>>
>>336389368

league of legend ranked is now premade only, solos go vs premades most of the games.
>>
>>336390498
Because guess what? Most of the people that are playing in the beta have friends and premake their teams so they can be as co-ordinated as possible. Because playing with retarded pubbies is the worst. Magnified worse by the fact that teams are comprised of so few player, one guy who is dead weight on the team will fuck your team up completely.
>>
>>336390139
I've met premades all day and I finally just gave up closed the game. so fucking disappointed. it doesn't matter how good you get, if you can't get into a premade team, you will pretty much always lose.
>>
>>336390139

No it doesn't. I get matched against full premades as a duo queue all the time. I'll even go against full solo queue teams. Blizzard doesn't into matchmaking.
>>
File: 1461537085938.jpg (20 KB, 423x404) Image search: [Google]
1461537085938.jpg
20 KB, 423x404
yfw Overwatch is already killed by elitist faggots
>>
>>336387641
>get 4 of my bros
>play for hours
>we stomp, we get stomped, we have some close matches we win, we have some close matches we lose
>everyone is trying the characters and their skills out
>laughter in discord
>leaving the queue after a few matches just to open a few treasures

Right now, after 1-2 days of beta, premades are not necessarily better or more organized than randoms because there are not many people who have an idea on how to play the game on every map in every role.
Shit, after one evening of playing I don't even know how to look the enemy team up to see if they are premade. And I don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>336391074
Yeah but there's an equally large premade on your team too even if you're not a part of it retard.
>>
You are all in panic, but Blizzard already matches stacks with other stacks. If you get beaten, it's because the game takes skill and not everyone can contribute anything other than dying over and over.

Stacks are not a problem, shitters is.
>>
File: haha....jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
haha....jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>336387641
>he has no friends
>>
>>336393062
You and your friends are a bunch of low level idiots that get matchmade against similar players. It becomes more apparent there is an issue when you get matchmade against higher skill players and you find that most of such games are almost always going to have one team as a premade. Solo queue is a waste of time in this game, might as well get gangraped it's a similar experience for less money than you'll be playing Blizzard for it.
>>
>>336392415
It's an FPS what were you expecting? The CoD and Counter Strike millennials have already left their taint on it.
>>
Do you actually have proof that you've gone against premades? Or are you just so bad at the game that you have to make excuses as to why you lose?
>>
>>336393810
>Waah I can't get good at games :(
>>
>>336389368
If the game didn't do this, queues would take forever trying to make teams around. A team of 4 would never find a 5th.

Its why Dota, League and a few other things took solo queue out. Fucking dumb. Solo queue made Dota 2 tolerable
>>
File: popo drops the truth.gif (71 KB, 512x155) Image search: [Google]
popo drops the truth.gif
71 KB, 512x155
>solo queuing in a MOBA
>>
>>336387641
Same problem in Paragon. Love the gameplay, matchmaking is fucked.

I get that it's in early access, but shit. Devs just have to check a forum to see that it's going to ruin their game.
>>
>>336393892
What part of social networking involves getting good at videogames?
>>
How can you tell if you're against a premade?
>>
>>336394025
Let me check with pewdiepie brb
>>
>>336394167
>pewdiepie
discarded and disregarded
>>
>>336394073
When you lose you say you were against a premade to make yourself feel better
>>
>>336388767
>this is why i refunded rocket league once i found out
nigger what
>>
>>336389996
And this is what it means to make an informed decision as a consumer. Well done anon. Even if you had decided to buy it after all that, you still would have done so, fully informed of what it does with matchmaking, and as such couldn't be faulted on a decision that effects only you.
>>
>>336387641
>2016
>playing a console FPS that is so casual it's even more casual than 9 year old Team Fortress 2
>>
>>336390741
>tfw you end up in with a premade and they troll you
>the enemy premade is tryhard as fuck and stomps your team without mercy

I wish I could opt out of premades in every game that has them, I don't enjoy playing against coordinated teams when I'm solo and I don't enjoy being the odd man out on my team, I don't know how devs can't grasp these concepts.
>>
>>336395837

the thing is, if you play with friends then you are more likely to play more and $$$ for cosmetic/champs/stuff

that's the goal, is about money
>>
Some of the people on this game suck complete dick, I wouldn't buy this unless some of my friends wanted to.

>Go Mercy
>No matter how well I heal my team is so shit they can't fucking kill anyone

I don't even bother with support unless I know the people I'm with are capable of not sucking total ass.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.