[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: NintendoNX.jpg (25 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
NintendoNX.jpg
25 KB, 1200x674
One of you has to know.
>>
it has major input delay
>>
>>336375893
What I hope: A decently powerful handheld with no dumb gimmick
What I expect: A piss weak home console with Gamepad 2.0.
>>
>>336375893
>>
>>336375893
It's whatever the cat dragged in.
>>
Why would anyone on /v/ know?

You aren't one of those crazy people that believes lying attention whores on Twitter, are you?
>>
>>336378241
Nintendo employees post here all the time. I myself leaked a ton of information on Federation Force when it was revealed, including the final boss, and I don't even work for them.

Anyway, NX is a handheld, I can tell you that much for sure.
>>
>>336379234
>Anyway, NX is a handheld, I can tell you that much for sure.
Why should we believe you when all clues point to a home system?
>>
File: shit.jpg (246 KB, 890x497) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
246 KB, 890x497
>>336375893
>>
>>336379234

Good. The 3DS has been drying up for a while now.
>>
>>336375893
its probably something shitty. if nintendo had confidence in the nx they would have revealed it by now
>>
>>336379234
>NX is a handheld
DOA
>>
>NX is a handheld
How is this a real expectation? Nintendo's latest info points to a home console or hybrid at most, they basically said ''Yeah we are completely ditching the Wii U but at least we can focus on the 3DS while we get ready to launch NX''.
>>
>>336379234
Of course NX is a handheld. AMD announced a few years ago that an upcoming gaming system is using an ARM processor, which is far too weak for a home console.
>>
I work for nintendo and it's absolute shit.

sell your nintendo products and buy an epic Sony Playstation 4.
>>
>>336380013
So what? While they were launching NDS, Nintendo and third parties were still supporting GBA while GC was left to rot. They have a history of neglecting their failing home systems while ensuring their handheld market remains healthy. Funny enough, both NDS and NX were called third pillars.
>>
>>336375893

Nx will be like guren lagan.

Only the good ones will understand.
>>
>>336380117
That's not what AMD announced.
>>
>>336379421
>All the clues

What clues? The fact that Zelda is being ported to it? Don't make me laugh.

It's no different than the Smash Bros 3DS port. It's the same game, just on a handheld and Wii U. Nintendo was being deliberately misleading for investors, they have no intention of abandoning Wii U. Endless Ocean U, Animal Crossing, and Pikmin 4 will all be announced this E3, for example.

Expect to see a lot more of these cross platform titles, it's a big focus for the NX on top of the mobile integration and always connected internet, for online play on the go.

>>336379678
Expect a couple more unannounced titles at E3 and into next year, but yeah, 3DS is being phased out.

>>336379729
Yes, a DOA game is being developed for it. Not sure if it's a port of five or something like Dimensions yet. I'd imagine it's the latter.

>>336380117
There are all sorts of signs that it's a handheld, yeah. I knew it was even before I started looking into it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.