[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The more elements a game has, the harder it is to glue them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 198zglhv7cfp0jpg.jpg (106 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
198zglhv7cfp0jpg.jpg
106 KB, 640x360
>The more elements a game has, the harder it is to glue them into a cohesive, fun whole that is not tedious. That's why the shooter, which is the simplest thing a game can be, will always be considered good game design.
>>
>>336374376
Now let's add mandatory AI companions that can be killed to that!
>>
>>336374498
and a story.
nah fuck all that nonsense.
>>
File: romero.png (411 KB, 504x676) Image search: [Google]
romero.png
411 KB, 504x676
Would you like the Daikatana special?
>>
>>336374376
>>336374617
>posting youtubers
>>
Why do people always think they favourite genre is the purest form of video game?
>shooting things is the simplest type of game
>platformers, getting from point A to B, purest form of game
>puzzle games are the simplest form of game
etc
>>
>>336374617
I never understood why people would mock a guy for having a job.
>>
>>336374793
its not his job, he just likes collecting stuff (there are people this autistic over collecting) and he has an entire gas station fully equipped
>>
>>336375153
Oh. That clears things up.
>>
>>336375342
you can also see the red shirt is just a coincidence, look at the white logo, as far as i know gas stations aren't taverns

also i saw a picture of him with family in what is presumably his house, it was FULL of "collectibles" and similar trinkets in the background
>>
>>336374792
thinking that "pure" is a synonym for "good" is pretty retarded too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.