[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THAT character" thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Symmetra-portrait.png (115 KB, 295x350) Image search: [Google]
Symmetra-portrait.png
115 KB, 295x350
You know, the one character nobody plays as and is just seemingly forgotten or ignored by the whole game's community half the time.
>>
Yep, she's the designated lame character.
>>
She's just too fucking ugly. She looks like a fuckin' windows support phone person
>>
>>336373607
>have a teleporter down
>no one uses it
>becomes obsolete
>can't destroy it yourself to gain more charge to place a new one
though i just realized, i bet switching characters then immediately switching back would dust the teleporter
>>
Symmetra is fine, but the problem is teammates are too retarded to use the teleporter so its pointless to play her
>>
Sym is great. Her gun is deceptively powerful, she ignores shields, her turrets can lock down control points, her teleporter gives your team constant presence and her shields give your team a serious edge. Until recently your team was much more likely to win with her on your team, the recent shield nerf has brought her in line though.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (639 KB, 1476x2909) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
639 KB, 1476x2909
>>
>>336373839
This annoys me so much. They need to add some sort of indicator that makes it obvious for the retards.

When I have a teleporter near the hill and you walk all the way from spawn you're literally costing us the game.
>>
She seems alright, but I cringe when I see people play her on offense. Her effective range is just too short, and her set up time would be hard to work with effectively to set up traps.
>>
>>336373839
>>336373832
>though i just realized, i bet switching characters then immediately switching back would dust the teleporter

yeah that works
something to remember
>>
>>336373607
Is it because she is brown?
>>
>>336374219
Shit needs to be in the fucking middle of the door way, or like right next to it. Its always in the corner of the base that people don't really notice.
I even spam in team chat to use it and they just run past it.
>>
>>336374301
alt fire for defensive bastions / reinharts
turrets down to protect your teleporter that allows for better pressure

she's BETTER for offense
>>
Every character in SF that isn't Ryu.
>>
>>336374452
or top tier
>>
>>336373607
The main problem is that her teleporter is a super. Changing her teleporter to a q or e power would make her more valuable while replacing the special with some flavor. Also her weapon feels really wonky.
>>
File: JUST.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>336374216
>>
Designated shitting teleporter.
>>
>>336375027
TELEPOO
>>
>>336374713
>Being able to absorb those heavy rounds with just and arm across the shield
>Still walking forward
>No reaction to shots aside from shield

Shit game
>>
Her weapon range seems really short.
>>
I can't forget legs like those
>>
I think it's because she can only shield not heal like the other supports. Now is if she could over shield someone then I'd be okay.
>>
>>336374301
Symmetra's perfectly fine on both, and the teleporter is amazing for pushing the payload.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.