[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where's the game anon, huh? You told me you were working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Where's the game anon, huh? You told me you were working on a game. WELL WHERE'S THE PROOF? I'LL BEEN WAITING AND WAITING FOR PROOF OF YOUR GAME AND YOU GIVE ME NOTHING!! GIVE ME PROOF OR I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!!!
>>
AND IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY PROOF SOON I'LL HAVE THIS GUY BLOW YOU UP TOO!!
>>
AND THIS TANK WILL TURN TO LOOK AT YOU AND THEN PROCEED TO FIRE AT YOU!!
>>
It'll be done soon I swear I just gotta find motivation again
>>
File: concept_b.png (5 KB, 652x540) Image search: [Google]
concept_b.png
5 KB, 652x540
>>336371758
I tried making some sprites today but I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing.
>>
>>336371758
You know you're wearing black in the middle of the FUCKING DAY? We also know it's you, Frankie Muniz. Hide your eyebrows next time. Here, you can have an Evolve cd-key.
>>
>>336374551
Is he supposed to look like he has his hand in his pocket? You should watch some videos of people actually swinging swords, draw some inspiration from them. Sprites can look surprisingly dynamic with a little imagination.
>>
>>336371758

I doubt anyone is interested and it's basically so I can learn to do it but my game is:

>Underwater scuba
>Collection based (pictures of fish, coins, rusty weapons, artwork)
>As of right now it's too hard. You run out of air, get murdered, eaten far too easily
>Looks like shit. Like Everblue 2 looks better

At least I'm doing something.
>>
how do you remove audio from a webm
>>
File: sword guy.png (2 KB, 219x213) Image search: [Google]
sword guy.png
2 KB, 219x213
>>336375959
Would something like this look better? Also I get that real swords have weight and "feel" to them but I know very little about animating/spriting as it is, and since this game will probably have a lot of characters I don't know if I want to spend time properly animating them all. it's supposed to be a silly goofy thing anyway so maybe I can get away with it.
>>
>>336379597
>>336375959
nidhogg does animations very well given how minimalist the sprites are
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.