[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder If it took you more than 6 attempts to kill this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17
File: maxresdefault.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224 KB, 1920x1080
Daily reminder
If it took you more than 6 attempts to kill this guy with 2 phantoms helping you, you're worse than DSP.
Or if it took you more than 69 attempts to kill Gundyr
>>
Daily reminder that if you did not use the zwihander the entire game your a scrub with no redemption
>>
>using phantoms
>>
Daily reminder if you ever roll, use a weapon, or use a shield you did not beat the game.
>>
>>336365584
>memehander

lol
>>
>>336365584
the zheihander and 16 fucking strength.
>>
File: 1446010089034.jpg (60 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1446010089034.jpg
60 KB, 604x604
>phantoms
Why rob yourself ot the experience like that
>>
>>336365342
>try 10 times
>1 ember left
>summon 2 phantoms
>both phantoms get 1 shotted
>thanks guys
>>
I don't know much about this game, but in the first dark souls it never really took me more than 2 attempts to kill just about any of the bosses.

How is this game compared to that one?
>>
>>336367347
Because he attempted it about 50 times solo and gave up
>>
>>336368309
How do you only have 1 ember?
I'm always popping them. I don't think I've been unlit for more than 20 minutes, and still have over 40
>>
One of those bosses that I find is actually more difficult with phantoms. Solo'd it after 10 attempts or so. Getting good hits in with 3 other dudes is a nightmare.
>>
>>336368512
Its harder but memers will try to tell you otherwise

The difficulty of DaS3 really depends on your build though. Basically straight swords = easy mode.
>>
Is it acceptable that the only times the fucker killed me was when he does that fly over me and land shit where I can't see my character and he just fucks my shit up trying to roll out? Or should I just kill myself because I'm a failure? No phantom help and less than 10 tries if that makes me less bad.
>>
File: onryoki.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
onryoki.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
if it took you more than 3 attempts to kill this guy, you are literally worse than DSP
>>
>>336369065
Took me about 20 or more
>>
>>336365342
Why do people think Gundyr is hard? I just finished NG+3, and I've only ever died to him once, and that was because I thought my ashen estus flask was normal estus.

He's not hard. Like, not hard at all. Nameless King isn't really hard either, but he hits like a fucking tank, so that makes him seem more difficult.
>>
>>336368512
First half of the game is easier than DaS. Second half might be the most difficult in the series.
>>
>>336368884
>Using anything other than straight swords, daggers or spears.
90% of the weapons in DS are overdesigned, oversized garbage. Might as well be playing an anime game.
>>
>>336368309

Its...possible to run out of embers?

I actually started just popping them to be in ember mode all the time (I want the invasions and I rarely get them, which weirds me out) cause I always have at minimum 30.

But yeah, I made a dex character for the first time around and had a sharp +10 washing pole.

It is ridiculous how good that weapon is.
>>
>>336369368
Idk the halberd is pretty nice in ds3 since they replaced that weird "downward slash, side slash" nonsense from ds2 and made it light attack=thrust strong attack=slash
>>
>>336368512

I kinda feel like the game kinda slowly eases you in compared to the other 2 (especially DSII) but it does take a turn and become just the right kind of hard compared to the previous two.

I love love DS1 and DSII but the second half of those games do not compare to how good DSIII's is.
>>
I actually beat him I first try but I used 13 +9 flasks, + estus ring and 1 ember, and still ended with 1 HP
>>
>summoning phantoms

absolutelydisgusting.jpeg

only excuse is if they're NPC phantoms and you're trying to get gestures
>>
>tfw just beat NG+3 with Symbol of Avarice equipped for the whole game.
>Still didn't die much.

Maybe it's just because I've played every other Souls/Borne game, but it really wasn't that hard.
>>
>>336365342
How did he have more trouble with gundyr than nameless king?
>>
>>336368884
using a straight sword on nameless king is a waste because you'll never hit hard enough in enough time to stun him or his dragon
>>
>>336369956
sounds like you're just bad at the game, because you can do that easily with a straight sword
>>
>>336369956
How can someone be this wrong?
>>
How many attempts did he even take on NK before he summoned? He was there for hours and only got to his second form like 5 times, dying almost instantly all times. I got bored and left after the chat made him believe he could cheese the fight with storm ruler like Yhorm.
>>
Can you even summon people on in for the nameless king fight?
>>
Soto the people saying the game isn't hard what the fuck was your build?
>>
>>336367347
>get summoned by someone for the dragon armor boss
>He's using the dark sword and a great sheild along with some silly miss matched armor
>we go into the boss room together
>I pull the bosses aggression most of the time, do the most damage to him
>He still manages to catch a 3 hit combo and die when the boss has a quarter of his health missing

It's crazy how frequently people summon in this game and 2. I barely touched the coop in 1 but I remember being able to consistently get summons for most fights in 2 and even in the early morning hours a lot of harder bosses will easily get you summoned without less than 30 seconds.

A shame really, all the boss fights are immensely less fun when you summon for them.
>>
>>336369190
Champion Gundyr has some really fast punching and kicking moves that can throw people off, but he's not exceedingly hard.

Pontiff gave me the most issue until I hugged him with a shield up.

>>336370340
I went into a quality build with the Artorias sword. Never used it before and I'm loving it. The front flip is a monster when dealing with fairly tough medium sized enemies.
>>
I killed every single boss solo my first playthrough with the Greataxe.

I summon for every fight now, even then half the time it turns into my Phantom dying and I kill the boss anyway.
>>
>>336370340
Classic sword and board.

A good straight sword with a high stability shield. Aka, a normal Knight. For a while I also used a one handed axe, but I never used any stupidly large weapons, or anime bullshit weapons.
>>
Anyone else running through the game just two handing the scythe? I think I've used a shield for about 5 mins this entire time
>>
>>336371452
The dodge is crazy strong, I love it.
>>
>>336371723
Sharp Scythe + Lightning Blade + Sacred Oath is what I'm running and it's a blast.

Always nice to get a follow through and miraculously dodge a shot
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
>>336365342
>not killing gundyr first try
>>
>>336369595

Where do you get it? Currently using Chaos Blade. Assuming that's better.
>>
File: 1455670448928.gif (2 MB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
1455670448928.gif
2 MB, 599x334
>>336365342
>Summoning on 1st playthrough
>>
I killed Gundyr on the first try with half estus
>>
>>336369956
I killed Nameless King for the first time today with a straight sword. You're completely wrong
>>
>>336372169
Buy it from the shrine maiden
>>
>>336365342
it took me 37 attempts with no phantoms to beat nameless king
first gundyr i killed in one shot
second gundyr i died once after dealing 2/3rds of his health. i summoned an NPC phantom on the second attempt and killed him.
>>
>>336365342
It took me like 25 tries solo. I don't know why anyone would summon on a boss like this. The gratification comes from earning the victory
>>
Took me about 20-25 tries solo with a +10 greatsword at level 80. Never tried using phantoms. The biggest problem for me was not having enough estus for the second form because the camera kept fucking me over in the first half.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WagY0KJ7dc

>nameless king is hard
>>
Beat Gundyr 2.0 on first try. I might have taken quite a few goes of Nameless, anywhere up to 10, but I think in the end I solo'd him because Dragonslayer Greatshield is fucking OP against this guy
>>
4 times using a Black Knight Greatsword at +10

Really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, I had a way harder time with Pontiff, Dancer, and the twincest princes
>>
I beat Nameless on my third try with Wolnir's sword, doing like one hundred damage or so each hitZ

The key is patience and conserving stamina. If someone like me who took several tries at Prince and Gundyr can do it, so can you.
>>
>>336373204
I M P O S S I B L E
>>
File: messymessymessy.jpg (69 KB, 1409x1011) Image search: [Google]
messymessymessy.jpg
69 KB, 1409x1011
>>336365342
Daily Reminder that if you don't masturbate on cam for everyone to see, you're worse than DSP.
>>
>>336373295
Bullshit detected
You can only upgrade BKGS to +5
>>
>>336373204
literally unbeatable
>>
>>336372406

Huh. How have I missed that?
>>
Please, try NG++ with Calamity ring on, goyims :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GcGCwZ59qk
>>
>>336370340
20ish vigor, 15ish vit, 30 str 25 dex. Forget endurance but it should be around vit. Beat pontiff in 5 or so attempts, was kind of disappointed.
>>
>>336373868
Whatever it was, I just remember using the titanite slab I got from the bottom of the elevator in Lothric Castle leading up to the princes to fully upgrade it, then I went and whooped Gwyn Jr with it.

Though to be fair, I died the most to Gundyr
>>
>>336367347
only experiences I've experienced from Nameless King were pain and frustration
>>
>>336373204
doesn't count, Tolo is a fucking madman
still the only likeable person in whole dark souls community
>>
OFFICIAL BOSS TIERS

>GOD TIER
Soul of Cinder

>GREAT TIER
Pontiff without parrying
Dancer
Dragon Slayer Armor
Champion Gundyr
Abyss Watchers

>GOOD TIER
Nameless King
Twin Princes
Aldritch
Ocreios (fight was just alright but the music and VA elevated it)

>ALRIGHT TIER
Greatwood Tree
Deacons (atmosphere was cool)
Old Demon King
Crystal Sages
Wolnir

>BAD TIER
Ancient Wyvern

>TUTORIAL BOSS TIER
Iudex Gundyr
>>
>>336377165
Forgot Vordt, hes alright.
>>
I gave up and summoned because at that point, after beating everything I was ready to move on
However, whenever I summon in souls games, I always only ever summon one guy, and purposely choose players that look as generic and boring as possible.
The last thing I want is some shitter in mix match gear and a massive glowing weapon trivializing the boss
>>
>>336377165
You forget Yhorm and 2Dog, the former of which is deeply disappointing and the latter of which is the most difficult thing in the entire game if you do them both at once, INCLUDING Champion Gundyr and Pontiff Sulyvahn.
Nameless King's difficulty is a tad overrated
>>
File: defense.jpg (59 KB, 486x286) Image search: [Google]
defense.jpg
59 KB, 486x286
>>336375021
>just the calamity ring

Go big or go home.
>>
>>336365342
it took me like 20 attempts (reaching his stage ofc)
The dragon was very easy once I saw all his attacks.

I was solo and unembered as I couldn't bother for more

I unironically had to listen to some hype music to motivate me to kill his ass
>>
>>336365342
Daily reminder that DSP jerked off while streaming and that is hilarious
>>
Am I seriously the only one that thought this guy wasn't bad at all?
Gundyr was 1000X harder. Literally the only difficulty with this guy is the fact that it's a bit of an endurance run because of the two forms
ALL of his attacks are so easily telegraphed that there's no reason any of them should hit you. Gundyr is way faster and much more aggressive
>>
>>336372074
champion gundyr, not iudex
>>
>>336365342
>If it took you more than 6 attempts to kill this guy with 2 phantoms helping you
>summoning
>>
>>336370340
The Great sword, plenty of points in strength, endurance and vigor. Once strength hit 40, started putting points into dex. Used Fallen Knight set, was medium rolling.
>>
>>336373204
he's doing more damage at level 1 than i did at level 60
>>
>>336377937
First, screw you for "am I the only one" nonsense.
Second, nah, I also didn't have much touble with him. And I'm terrible at the game and die to each boss at least once or twice, no exceptions. But Nameless King is my favorite boss because the second form lends itself well to memorizing his patterns and rolling through them easily.

Which is why I wonder what kind of build people who hate him are using. Maybe they rely on shields and his attacks wreck shield scompletely? I don't know
>>
Took me around 15 tries, I think. Slightly less.
>>
>>336365342
>Dying to bosses
>Not letting yourself get summoned first as the most useless phantom who doesn't know a thing about the fight
>Not soloing the boss in your own world first try after learning its moveset
>>
>>336378489
So edgy
>>
Daily reminder that if you got hit by anything ever you are beyond help
>>
>>336378251
Why would anyone use a shield in DS3?
>>
>>336365342
Nameless King took four tries. I had to summon a phantom though, phase 1 was just fucking stupid as he outright refused to land for me...I was using just an Irityhll rapier and shield. The phantom was killed in the beginning of phase two and I finished him off no problem.

Champion Gundyr took me three tries, was NOT expecting his badassery.
It taught me patience, as if you get greedy, he will dropkick your ass.

The only boss I absolutely require phantoms on is the Testicle Tree, as doing it alone is a two hour fight for me, and I'd much rather move on to a fun boss instead of suffering with his branchy ass.
>>
>>336376657
and that's the only experience you get unless you play with a friend
>>
>not invading right before the nameless king fight and punishing scrubs for daring to attempt summoning for the fight
>>
>>336373204
>using a straight sword

I'd be more impressed if it was bare-handed. This just proves how stupidly OP straight swords are in this game
>>
>>336370415
>all the boss fights are immensely less fun when you summon for them.
That's not true for Deacons and Yhorm. I wonder if you can summon for Ancient Wyvern.
>>
>>336378863
Because they think it's DS2
>>
File: 1461425870557.jpg (1 MB, 2544x2512) Image search: [Google]
1461425870557.jpg
1 MB, 2544x2512
>>336365342
To be honest, there isn't many bosses in the series that give me that "oh fucking christ, it's these cunts" feeling upon replays.

These would be the big ones.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 411x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 411x530
>get summoned for boss.
>run to the fog wall ready to kick ass.
>host stands fucking still and summons two other guys.
Why does this happen for EVERY boss fight.
These guys even summon for the fucking deacons.
They're not only ruining the fun for themselves but for me aswell because it's just NOT FUN with so many players.
STOP SUMMONING ARMIES.
if you have to summon, keep it at one.
>>
>tfw I didn't burn any bones on the bonfire because I thought they were the shit that increase the area difficulty

Feel retarded for making the first run through harder than it needed to be Literally just found out in ng+ it's for estus
>>
>>336379385
I did this for a bit and legit 4 out of 5 times they have 2 summons waiting for you already.

It makes sense. They can just pop an ember and then spam the ton of signs on the floor right away.
>>
>>336379450
Yhorms easy as fuck along.
Deacons are also easy if you're not a caster.
>Equip halbred.
>WATCHAGONNADOWHENTHEASHENONERUNSWILDONYOUUUU
>>
>>336379385
>not invading where the second dragon is and watching them waste a seed thinking it helps as the dragon just kills them anyways.

It's like you hate fun or something
>>
>>336379660
Substitute Fume Knight for the Double Pursuer in the Drangleic Throne, and Nameless King for 2Dog at the reservoir.
Not even kidding. They are basically bosses, and are also the devil.
>>
>>336379660
Pontiff for me.
Literally impossible if you don't cheese it with parry.
I really enjoy Gundyr and Nameless.
They're hard but fair.
Pontiff is just a pile of bullshit.
>>336379853
I watched a guy fight the final boss, die once, then summon 3 guys for it. Then celebrate on twitter that he'd beaten the game and had got gud.
>>
>>336379853
wait people actually summon for the deacons?

what?
>>
>>336379902
It was best when the game was newer and it was impossible to summon for the fight because of such high summon demand so you just had a ton of people getting unable to summon constantly but still being open to invasions
>>
>>336380119
To be fair it makes it quicker.
Deacons a shit boss fight even alone.
Just swing through the crowd and hope you don't get mobbed.
>>
>>336369946
He used summons for nameless king
>>
>>336379853
Many fights in my opinion just get harder the more people you add, especially if theyre shit at the game, then the boss's stats just scale for nothing.
>>
>>336380210
surely summoning increases their health?
>>
>>336365342
I had a ton of fucking trouble with this guy until I threw on some beefier lightning resisting armour and the steel protection ring. Fight was a breeze after that, the nameless cunt ain't so tough when he can't kill you over a single poorly timed roll.
>>
>>336365584
fuck you dad
>>
>>336380327
Scrubs don't know that.
I summoned for pontiff just because cheese it and the retards died quicker than I did.
Seriously; the opening combo floored him and then got hit by the backslash from the attacks aimed at me.

Then I just parried him like 3 times and one the fight on my own next try.
Such a cheap boss.
At least nameless is fun as fuck with openings.
Pontiff is just spam roll or die instantly.
>>
>>336380102
I've never been one to REEEE but this is the shit that drives me there.
>litterally impossible.
I played strength/vit and dex and did not have a real issue with pontiff, got him on my first try both times.
The champ on the other hand kicked my teeth in six times.
>>
>>336379037
You do know you can kill Curse Ridden by targeting the balls on his body and destroying them?
>>
>"if you didn't have the same experience as me, or a better one, you suck" thread
>>
File: ebc74a380d0f0cfe570255f6c5e360c5.png (613 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ebc74a380d0f0cfe570255f6c5e360c5.png
613 KB, 1920x1080
>>336367347
>dat pic
>dat look on his face
>the look of utter disappointment that he didnt die during sex
>>
>>336380097
Fucking 2dog. I thought 1dog was bad enough at the bridge when that fucking sideways bite swipe attack would hit me literally every single time and there were no openings to heal from it and then I find this fucking secret ladder and at the bottom of it there's TWO? Fuck off, Miyazaki. I hate cheesing enemies with bows but there's literally no way I'm going to fight those fuckers at once.
>>
Why do I find the curse ridden tree the most fun boss?
It's just the feeling of fighting something huge and finding those few places you can pop his fruits.
So much fun.
>>
>>336380097
I always despawned one of the Pursuer's with the curse trick and took them out 1 at a time.

Same way I just arrow the furthest Dog so I only deal with one at a time.
>>
Pontiff gave me the biggest headache. No boss in this entire game didn't rekt me as many times as he did.
>>
>>336373204
Doing more damage than my +10 Falchion fuck.
>>
>>336380102
I never got that with Pontiff. On STR/DEX/INT and low level runs, i've never encountered a problem with him. I don't even parry either because that shit just ain't worth it.
>>
File: 1457773227726.png (31 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457773227726.png
31 KB, 321x322
>people trying to tell others how they are supposed to play a singeplayer game
>>
5 attempts solo.
People really do struggle with different things.
I personally found Champion Gundyr absolutely unbeatable.
>>
>>336381317
But muh meta
>>
File: 1231222.jpg (156 KB, 1232x554) Image search: [Google]
1231222.jpg
156 KB, 1232x554
Daily reminder that you will never be as bad at Souls as Pat.

>Nearly Level 50
>About to enter Crucifixion Woods
>The recommended level for Pontiff is Level 45.

The overleveling is real
>>
>>336380574
Really? I thought phase 2 was targeting his gimpy hand.
Huh, that might make it far less painful to sit through.
>>
>>336381317
>people invading other people's worlds telling them what they're allowed to do or not do against them
You always hear about the noob shitter who got invaded and did cheap thing to win, but I'm willing to bet half of the people complaining are noob shitters themselves who shouldn't be invading others.
>>
If you have played all the souls games up to this point you really shouldn't take more than two tries to beat any of the bosses in this game.
>>
>>336381632
I got to pontiff around 60 on my first playthrough because I backtracked and redid a bunch of areas I ignored side paths in.
>>
overleveling is a sign of easymode gotten enabled
>>
>>336382324
Over leveling can also be a sign you didn't die too many times or wasted souls on pointless things.
>>
>>336380119

Deacons is easy as fuck so I summon sunbros to help them with their miracle farm.
>>
>>336380119
>>336380119
I summon for deacons for the same reason as >>336382676
>>
>>336379660
In terms of bosses that I just think "oh right, that guys..." when replaying one of the games:
>DeS
Flamelurker if without magic, maneaters is a possibility. Not Allant, even though he's difficult and the journey to him is annoying, the atmosphere makes up for it.

>DaS
4 kings
Bed of Chaos (more than any other boss listed)
Manus
Nito

>DaS2
All of them

>BB
Living failures
Orphan
Rom
Micolash

>DaS3
Dancer
Pontif
Champ Gundyr
Nameless
Crystal sage
Twin princes
Wolnir

Honestly a lot of DaS3 bosses feel tedious. A few, like nameless and gundyr, because I know I won't do it first time and things like crystal sage are just tedious through the fight being irritating.
>>
>>336383004
Oh, forgot Dragon God, that's pretty annoying.
>>
God damn, fuck them wolf things by Aldrich covenant

Literally can't kill them and no summons about
>>
>>336383272
Just aggro one.
>>
>>336365342
>beat him first try using havels greatshield just tanking everything
So hard lol
>>
>>336383272
I just lured one to the ladder and just kept doing jump attacks off the ladder.
>>
>not beating the entire game at SL1, solo, barefist, fatrolling, blindfolded at 1% HP using only your feet
Get on my level, casuals.
>>
>320 DEATHS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ungOlSeqMHo
>>
>>336384242
Well if you were playing on a shitty console with input delay in a game needing quick reactions while also having bugged mechanics, as well as buttons not even working, I bet your deathcount would be over 1000, you fucking scrublord.
>>
>>336365342
I didn't count, but I'm pretty sure I was right around 10 attempts before I beat him.
Wasn't really all THAT hard. Just had to learn only to attack when he did the full combos rather than the partial ones.
>>
Shields trivialize bosses so much it's not even funny.
>>
>>336366920
Daily reminder if you did anything but go naked and punch everything to death you did not beat the game
>>
Daily reminder that if you played the game you did not beat the game.
>>
>>336384762
Daily reminder if you don't kill everything using only dung pies and throwing knives, you did not even PLAY the game.
>>
>>336370340
Str: 40
Vitality: 40
Vigor: 40

+10 great club & rag set

Nothing else needed m8.
>>
>>336365342
Dancer was the hardest boss for me, even harder than the king
>>
>>336365342
What if it took me like 15-20 tries but with no summons at all?
First stage was pretty easy for me, but for some reason the slight delay on his attacks in the second phase fucked up my dodging hard.
>>
>>336370340
My very first build was Butchers Knife with 27 Vig, 40 Str, and something something into endurance and vitality, Some bosses were hard as balls while i killed bosses like Soul of Cinder on my first try when going in entirely blind
>>
>>336370340
Everything into health, stamina, and strength
Great club
Parry shield
>>
>that animation where you stab the dragon in the eye
Brutal
>>
>>336379660
>>336383004
How do people not love the shit out of Nameless King?
>>
>>336384242
>screaming and running around like a headless chicken when an enemy appears on screen
The fuck is wrong with that guy?
>>
File: blue light.jpg (247 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blue light.jpg
247 KB, 1920x1080
Any thoughts on what this shit could be in the untended graves?
>>
>>336385459
Big spooky gold bangle guy's farts.
>>
>>336385375

His chicken is annoying as fuck due to it constantly breaking lock-on.
>>
>>336384242
>people still insist he's faking everything
>>
>>336373719
When did this happen?
>>
Alright but which was your favorite boss?
I can't get enough of fighting Pontiff, His entire moveset is so well telegraphed that his entire fight always becomes a blast.
>>
>>336385632
You should know by now the lock on sucks massive dicks against larger bosses
>>
>>336365342
>If it took you more than 6 attempts to kill this guy with 2 phantoms helping you

And here I was feeling bad for losing to him low level solo and double damage.
>>
File: 1457283093214.jpg (23 KB, 249x265) Image search: [Google]
1457283093214.jpg
23 KB, 249x265
>>336384398
don't you have better things to do, Phil? Like jack off on stream again?
>>
Champ Gundyr was a one try coming in with like 5 Estus. I think I just got lucky. Nameless King took me like 7 tries before I got butthurt and summoned someone.
>>
File: 1450461042560.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1450461042560.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>336384242
>its a 1 hour long link of a dsp video

you fangays never seize to amaze me
>>
Did champion Gundyr first time with the sword master npc summon. Wasn't too hard given his attacks are all physical.

Nameless king took 10 attempts solo to beat and even then I barely did it - got the final blow in despite having no estus left and maybe 1/8th of my health left.
>>
>>336385632
Then what should you stop doing?
>>
>>336365342
I would never fight a boss with any summons, takes the fun out of the game
>>
>>336365342
I would never fight a boss without any summons, takes the fun out of the game
>>
>>336365342
i have an autistic rule where i first play the whole game without phantoms besides from NPC who need to further their questline.. defeated this guy after 4 tries
>>
>>336369595
You rarely get invasions? Do you used the dried finger?
>>
>>336384853
Daily reminder that if you used a monitor you should not have even considered purchasing the game.
>>
>>336387025
>Implying summoning is fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbR7MYGPR6c
>>
>>336369065

About 10 deaths.

>7 deaths trying to rush to the boss
>3 more deaths to learn his shitty moves and slowly kill him

By the time I got to the second boss, I was so polished due to the enemies that the boss was actually really garbage.
>>
>>336387317
what? i played it 80hrs+ on a Philips Brilliance 180p2 from 2002
>>
>>336387498
>giivasunner music

Fuck you.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.