[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
What went wrong?
>>
Greedy publishers
>>
>>336365010
Literally nothing. M2 is great game that is even better than first one.
>>
>>336365010

Mafia 2 have an awesoem story, but a too lineal. I wanted a mafia game like Godfather, where i could enter to business and kill everyone inside just for owning it. Pretty badass
>>
It was a third person cover shooter

Great besides that
>>
Story was a shitshow and dialogue was way worse than the original.

tons of cut content, there's a website with all the things they wanted to add to the game but didn't
>>
Still hurts.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=AAxjUPr-kqI
>>
>>336365571
>that is even better than first one.
Not in the story department.
>>
>>336365010
Nothing. L.A. Noir was amazing.
>>
>>336366278
I would argue even the gameplay isn't. Mafia 1 allowed you to drive by, and did it in a way that required positioning and made it more interesting than the "just aim anywhere" that GTA would eventually do with 4.

Mafia 1's missions were also better, that church shooting one
>>
Why didn't they do another cool mood setting intro for Mafia 2?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQZkKBRbzg
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.