[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got this during the animu sale on steam. Enjoying it so far,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: tales-of-zestiria-logo.png (1 MB, 1271x800) Image search: [Google]
tales-of-zestiria-logo.png
1 MB, 1271x800
I got this during the animu sale on steam.

Enjoying it so far, besides the shitty tutorials and battle system that takes a bit of getting used to, also the guitar in the opening is fucking amazing. Oh yeah, fucking drive forms pretty much ripped straight out of kingdom hearts.

>Inb4 /v/ tears this game apart and spoils me to hell and back.
>>
File: oh gos.jpg (4 KB, 185x82) Image search: [Google]
oh gos.jpg
4 KB, 185x82
I'm forcing myself to play through it because I'm a mustard and this is the best modern JRPG we got (by modern I mean within the last 3 years, I already played basically everything else)

>MFW substituting the file of the English Guitar OP with the Japanese Vocal OP
The theme gets even better.
>>
File: edna.jpg (56 KB, 601x777) Image search: [Google]
edna.jpg
56 KB, 601x777
Also Edna best girl in gaming, second best few hundred year old blonde loli I know of(First would be Shinobu of course).
>>
It's alright, if you just calm down and enjoy the ride it's a pretty fun game. If you go full nitpick mode and fail to just let things be then you'll hate it.

The games biggest flaw is that they just didn't do everything they wanted, it's clear they had a lot more story/content/mechanics but never got around to adding them. Go Shiina does his best to save the OST too.
>>
File: ameebo.jpg (508 KB, 735x1087) Image search: [Google]
ameebo.jpg
508 KB, 735x1087
>>336361554
To me the Japanese version is really underwhelming, the electric guitar has a power that goes with the opening animation so well, also for some reason touchy feelio just falling out of Sorey's back I find really cool looking for whatever reason.
>>
>>336362028
Yeah, I realized that, once I realized tutorials were failing me, I just decided to learn the game as I go along and just experiment.
>>
>PCuck enjoying one of the worst game in the series

lmao
>>
File: to-asteria_mikleo_white-day_0.png (545 KB, 1064x1064) Image search: [Google]
to-asteria_mikleo_white-day_0.png
545 KB, 1064x1064
>>336361910
but not best waifu
>>
File: Kaiki best girl.jpg (74 KB, 1486x832) Image search: [Google]
Kaiki best girl.jpg
74 KB, 1486x832
>>336364214
Bitch please, we all know that Kaiki is best waifu.
>>
>>336362947
Zestiria really is unfortunate. Presentation-wise, I think the game's stellar.
Content-wise, it's such a goddamn wreck.
>>
>>336361264
>PC people being exposed to one of the worst Tales games as their first

A shame
>>
>>336366129
They have no standards considering how well Neptunia games sell on Steam.
>>
>>336366129
Eh I'm enjoying it, and I'm probably going to end up playing Xillia when I'm done with Zestiria.
>>336366372
Yeah I grabbed the first one during the sale as well, some nice art but besides that the combat and graphics are really sub-par if that.
>>
I can't play Neptunia RE:Birth 1, really. No fun.
Are the other games better ? Can't believe one of my friends made fun of me for playing Disgaea when he played that garbage instead
>>
>>336361264
>Oh yeah, fucking drive forms pretty much ripped straight out of kingdom hearts.

You act as if Kingdom Hearts invented Henshin. Casual pleb.
>>
>>336367180
They're more or less the same. Rebirth 1 is pretty much copy paste of Victory's system with new redone story.

You could try the new one that is coming out on the 10th, that one is a action hack and slash with online co-op.
>>
>>336367218
No, not at all, but the way the two games implement it is pretty much identical, not that it is a bad thing, just something I found interesting.
>>
>>336367180
No, they're awful. They're still recycling assets from games they made 15 years ago. In 5 years, they've pumped out more than 15 HDN titles using the same pool of assets. It's garbage tier gaming. People love it because of the ermigerd cute waifus.
>>
Played last year.
Dropped the game once I got Rose.
It wasn't because of her. The game was just bland. Battle is shit. Characters are shit. Skit are shit. Open map is shit. There is really nothing good about it.
>>
>>336362947
>>336366129
Zestiria > Symphonia/Abyss/Graces f/Xillia 1+2
>>
>>336366372
>once a game is multiplat it becomes shit
Everytime, Sony shitposters.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.