[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama. I’m a 36 year old English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10
File: The First Weaboo.jpg (101 KB, 650x763) Image search: [Google]
The First Weaboo.jpg
101 KB, 650x763
Gomenasai, my name is William-Sama.

I’m a 36 year old English Anjin (Navigator for you gaijins). I plot courses on my charts, and spend my days perfecting my map-reading and playing superior Nipponese games. (Hanafuda, Mahjong, Janken)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my scroll of sword mastery two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Nipponese fluently, both Kanji and the Kyushu dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Nipponese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Nipponese Red Seal, I am moving to Edo to attend a prestigious Academy to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a vassal to the Shogun or a merchant!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Nippon, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Nipponese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Nippon!
>>
File: 1444655181751.png (15 KB, 210x260) Image search: [Google]
1444655181751.png
15 KB, 210x260
>>336358098
>>
>>336358098

He truly is the first weeb isn't he?

>quickly rushed and leveled up the katana charge slash for the "heh nothing personnel kid"

was worth every Soul i spent on it
>>
Astaroth mode is amazing
>>
>>336358098
10/10
>>
>>336358974
I believe the Japanese term for soul is "ittekidemasu"
>>
>>336358098
to think Capcom missed the opportunity of making this the next Onimusha, holy shit
>>
>>336360660
It's a Koei Tecmo game. A Team Ninja game.
Capcom has nothing to do with this.
Capcom had 10 years to combat this.
>>
>>336361515
That's the point, they had an action game franchise with a samurai that draws souls from enemies, then decided to sit on it and forget it existed.
Meanwhile, the guys who make Ninja Gaiden were the ones who decided to take advantage of the Souls hype.
>>
File: 1462232555745.gif (3 MB, 235x320) Image search: [Google]
1462232555745.gif
3 MB, 235x320
>conquered
>>
>>336360660
>>336361515
After Nioh was re-revealed at TGS last year and everyone was excited and saying "Hey, the first three Onimushas were really good, weren't they?" for the first time in years, Capcom suddenly decided to start talking about Onimusha again and said they'd be "willing to revive the franchise". On one hand, I'd like to see Nioh do really well and Capcom attempt to combat them directly, but on the other hand, modern Capcom'd undoubtedly manage to fuck it up.
>>
>>336362091
Well yeah.
They can't Remaster the first 3 games. It would cost them a fortune in royalties to actors.
Dawn of dreams was the least liked Onimusha game and Capcom isn't nearly at their best right now.
>>
>>336362091
>Capcom suddenly decided to start talking about Onimusha again and said they'd be "willing to revive the franchise"
This is everything they came up with ever since Dawn of Dreams.
http://capcom.wikia.com/wiki/Onimusha_Soul
>>
>>336358098
>Janken

>literally rock paper scissors

Didnt read anything past that yet, Just supprised that you would choose that over Shogi or Go.
>>
>broke over 100 katanas playing the demo, literally throwing them away and picking up new ones
but /v/ told me they were folded a million times and literally unbreakable cutting through yuropoor swords like they're made of butter
>>
>That fucking oni in the cave
>>
>>336362649
>accidentally hit a rock
>katana breaks
fug
>>
Töttöröö, my name is Herra Ken.

I'm a 27 year old American Juoppo (Vodka fan for you muukalaisets). I drink Vodka and Beer in my sauna, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Finnish games. (Angry Birds, Clash of Clans, Max Payne series)

I train with my Mora every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through skin because it's very sharp, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my criminal license two years ago, and I've been stabbing people every week.

I speak finnish fluently, both sober and drunk, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about finnish history and their social awkwardness, which I follow 100%

When I get my Finnish visa, I am moving to Helsinki to attend a prestigious Lukio to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a cashier at Siwa or unemployed!

I own several track suits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Finland, so I can fit in easier. I don't make eye contact with people and mumble my words as often as I can, but rarely does anyone understand me.

Wish me luck in Finland!
>>
>>336362061
Shut the fuck up you obnoxious memelord.
>>
>>336362649
>literally unbreakable cutting through yuropoor swords
that's the problem, you're not facing yuropoors, but other nipponese guards with superior katanas like yours.
also, you could have simply made a gorillion offerings at the shrine so you could fill up your stock of whetstones and armor glue
>>
>Want to help people clear the first level
>Go to matchmaking
>Nothing but people summoning for Onryoki

I see. That's fucking lame.
>>
>>336362986
the new ones I picked up were typically better than the last anyway
>>
>>336362618
Go is Chinese though.
>>
>>336362649
Katanas are so powerful, it can take decades of samurai training to keep from accidentally splitting atoms and damaging the blade from tiny nuclear explosions.
>>
File: 1334296079100.gif (2 MB, 427x239) Image search: [Google]
1334296079100.gif
2 MB, 427x239
>>336362649
>>
>>336362381
>>336362432
It's sad how they pretty much dropped the franchise entirely, though I appreciate why they did; they were hugely expensive to develop, and while 3 and DoD did okay, they weren't exactly setting the world on fire sales-wise.

Shame it's taken a decade for something to come and fill the void that Onimusha and Genji left, really.
>>
File: maoaw.jpg (53 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
maoaw.jpg
53 KB, 400x326
>>336358098
>Anjin

Shut up you island degenerate motherfucker. This here is one true Anjin, and you are piece of shit.
>>
Is there only one mark of the conqueror? I unlocked one after the boat boss, then i finally bothered to kill Nue and only got loot
>>
I played the demo yesterday and wanted to like it, but I wasn't really digging it. But I also feel like I was playing it wrong. I got up to the demon dude in the house before I had to leave it, and I'm not sure I'll pick it up again. Any advice? I get the feeling I'm supposed to be stance switching a lot, but it seemed like you run out of ki so quickly I didn't see the benefit to doing so. I found it most effective to just go in, get a couple hits, get out of range and wait for my ki to regen/wait for the enemy to whiff before going in to get a couple hits again. It worked fine for 1v1 but at one point I accidentally got like 4 or 5 guys on me and I had no idea how to deal with that effectively.
>>
>>336363378
yes, boat boss is all you needed

Nue is just if you want to keep playing
>>
I love how this is actually the most anti-weeb game there is. A British sailor gets shipwrecked and proceeds to dominate the nips and their supernatural shit, even though he's forced to use their shitty weapons that break constantly. He's even full blue eyed blond haired Aryan.
>>
ganbatte william-sama
>>
>>336363403
Ki Pulse is crucial my man Press R1 after combos to regain the blue segment of your stamina. Axes/Spears are good for groups.
>>
File: rip.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>336363476
William's father is Japanese in this.
>>
>>336363403
typically shouldn't have to deal with groups much, game has either alternate routes (there's a shrine near that house in fact) or you can snipe+headshot or lure them away individually

also if you don't like that house demon, you can just nab the key near him and run I think (by luring him out first) -- but if you kill him he won't be respawn and be done with

and Ki is not that much of an issue if you Ki Pulse after every combos by pressing R1 -- Kekkai onmyo also give you stronger regen, later you'll be spaming like it's dynasty warriors
>>
>>336363403
If you have problems with oni you can cheese the everliving shit out of them with fire shuriken and firebombs, they are ultra weak to fire. For humans just never draw more than one and learn to position and block/parry. Annoying undead faggots in level 2 are better just squished with hammer/axe high stance ASAP
>>
>>336362618
Isn't that the joke?
>>
>>336363403
R1 after a combo to get some Ki back.
Don't wear a shit ton of heavy armor all the time unless you build your stats towards it. It makes attacks and dodges waste alot of Ki.
Medium stance is medium range medium damage medium speed. But can counter when you get the techniques.
Low is fast short and weak.
High is slow strong and far.

If You don't use your skill points to decrease the cost of the weapons attacks on your Sword/Axe/Spear attacks then you will always be tired of attacking after like 2-3 attacks.
>>
File: Tengu.jpg (248 KB, 696x920) Image search: [Google]
Tengu.jpg
248 KB, 696x920
>>336358098
Who Bird swordsmen here? Hopefully they add a earth spirit and some Tengu shit when the game fully comes out/
>>
>>336360594
That means 'goodbye'
Do you even learn Nihonjin?
>>
>>336363602
every fucking time
FUCKING NIPS LET FOREIGNERS BE FUCKING FOREIGNERS
>>
>>336363853
You left out that wearing heavy armour makes your blocks cost less Ki but yeah.
>>
>>336363602
You sure the nip parent isn't his mother? She was probably a cake girl to explain how she got that foreigner dick.
>>
>>336364085
There's no evidence of William being Japanese at all. People are just shitposting.
>>
>>336364653
The original concept had William be the son of Japanese lord and a Western woman, but I don't know if that carried over to the new plot.
>>
>>336364653
They're probably refering to in-game Willy. Adams-sama was a hundred percent Imperial English.
>>
>>336363256
After all these years of seeing this gif, I still have no idea what show this is.

sauce?
>>
>>336364958
The original Kurosawa script didn't change William. The RTS/Musou had him as an adopted son because his father died in the shipwreck and the lord only had daughters. That version of the game was scrapped all together and the island the first level of the Ni-Oh demo is on is the one Adam's crew arrived at historically. They're also using the English name for Japan at the time in the info about the level.
>>
File: well fuck.jpg (23 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
well fuck.jpg
23 KB, 601x695
>>336358098
>finish the Nioh demo
>try going back to playing Dark Souls 3
>the game just feels too damn slow and easy
>>
File: 1334296341093.jpg (662 KB, 2544x1920) Image search: [Google]
1334296341093.jpg
662 KB, 2544x1920
>>336365475
sacred blacksmith

all the memes are in the first episode, after that it's just meh generic anime
>>
File: guaranteed replies omit.gif (184 KB, 297x168) Image search: [Google]
guaranteed replies omit.gif
184 KB, 297x168
>>336363256
>>
>>336365580
Yeah. Yeah....

Riposte just isn't the same anymore.
>>
>>336362752
git gud
>>
>>336363602
No he isn't. He's an English navigator, same as the real guy was.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.