[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Sony IPs would you personelly like to see remakes of? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: uHr218E[1].jpg (60 KB, 720x885) Image search: [Google]
uHr218E[1].jpg
60 KB, 720x885
What Sony IPs would you personelly like to see remakes of? I vote dinocrisis and jak and daxter
>>
>>336355967
hahaha
>>
Who has Syphon Filter? I don't care I just want a new one and not on a handheld this time.
>>
>>336355967
>Sony IP
>Dino Crisis
???
>>
>>336355967
I wouldn't mind a legend of dragoon sequel or remake.
Who owns that IP anyway
>>
Crash Bandicoon
>>
Ape Escape
>>
>>336356528
Sony
>>
>>336355967

Driver.
I fucking love driver. Why is it dead?
>>
>>336357112
Driver is Ubisoft.

I don't think the reboot sold very well. Which is a shame, because it had a pretty cool gimmick. A lot of reviewers slammed it because the in-story justification for the gimmick was "silly".
>>
>>336356685
This
There's pretty much no chance to see an ape escape sequel
>>
>>336357961

Any reason not to hate people?
Gameplay was really solid and "fun"
almost 100% it.
Why do they do such things? It's not like driver had good writing past 2. Im sorry but Fuck this
>>
>>336355967
>jak and daxter
No. The first game was great, but Naughty Dog fucked it up with the sequels. They wouldn't even know how to make a proper platformer now if they tried.
>>
Spyro
I know it technically Activison now but in spirit it's a Sony IP
I think it's time they try to make a new Spyro
>>
File: 1397767415784.jpg (18 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1397767415784.jpg
18 KB, 150x144
>>336357961
>start game
>pretty cool driving/music/comfy
>yellow arrow pointing where you need to go

Trashed. Uninstalled. And cleaned registry from any trace.
>>
>>336358504
Jeff Gerstmann was pretty much the only person to give it a fair review, and he was already a fan of Driver. He liked it, too, and thought the weirdass story was a point in its favor.

>>336359579
That's modern gaming for you. Ubisoft really wanted it to be a success.
>>
>>336357961
I just read the wikipedia page and you're in opposite land. The game exceeded sales expectations and reviews were positive.
>>
>>336360735
>That's modern gaming for you.
Yeah, sadly. For me it's an easiest way to know the game is shit and uninstall immediately. There's literally no hope for a game that does this.
>>
JET MOTO
I wish futuristic racers were popular again.
>>
None, because this generation of "remakes" needs to fuck off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.