[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Picked up this game a day ago and I'm sort of enjoying it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: morrowind_logo-ukulele.gif (219 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
morrowind_logo-ukulele.gif
219 KB, 640x480
Picked up this game a day ago and I'm sort of enjoying it. My biggest problem is knowing where to go as there aren't any indicators and quite frankly, the journal is kind of terrible.
>>
This game is so difficult, please help me /v/.
>>
Sack it fàm, it was good for its day but standards are different now. Just check a let's play if you're desperate for advice on where to go.
>>
Skyrim is like Morrowind, only Morrowind is Skyrim in another Elder Scrolls franchise
>>
>>336347104
You gotta just ask people, desu. Want to go to a town? Ask scouts, caravaneers, find a map.
Someone gives you directions to some cave? Hope you remember them (use your journal)

If you get literally stuck, don't despair. Running around lost and finding shit out for yourself is part of the fun.
Good luck finding that fucking cairn, though
>>
>>336347104
The journal won't say much unless you exhaust conversation options. You'll find NPC responses in there. Otherwise if you're going by a book or map in your inventory, you'll have to refer to it often.

If you're totally lost, which you never should be if you understand how compasses and landmarks work, then refer to the UESP online.
>>
File: filthy_casual.png (140 KB, 398x272) Image search: [Google]
filthy_casual.png
140 KB, 398x272
>>336347104
>quick travel to quest markers pls
>>
Thanks for the tips boyos.

A small thing though, when I went to bed for the first time, after I woke up some dude attacked me. Went to sleep again and the same thing happened.

How can I go to bed without getting fucked in the ass?
>>
>>336347104

Honestly, almost all the time NPCs give you directions they are giving you the right directions.

When I first played it it was kind of overwhelming at first. Someone would say something like "Go south, then east at the fork and then look for a valley to your north" and I'd think to myself I'm never going to find this place but I'd follow the directions and sure enough I'd find what I was looking for without much trouble.

That being said, there are a few instances where the directions are far too vague or just plain wrong. Look it up if you get stuck.
>>
>want to replay Morrowind
>don't want to grind acrobatics
>>
>>336347905

It's related to one of the expansions in the game. I don't remember if doing the quest stops the invasion, but you could always try. It's not a long quest, just a small introduction to the new location in the expansion. You can always come back to the main island.
>>
>>336347905
Talk to a guard about it (like your journal tells you to) and he'll refer you to a dude in Ebonheart. You can get there by taking the Silt Strider from Balmora to Vivec and then a boat to Ebonheart; speak to the dude (who's in the outside grounds of Ebonheart Castle) and the attacks will stop.

>>336348021
Yeah, I love the fact that at first it feels like you're just gonna get hopelessly lost but then you figure out where to go after all and it's tremendously satisfying.
>>
>>336347905
Go to sleep somewhere close to a door that leads to an exterior cell. Until you manage to kill the assassin, there is a very high chance they will keep appearing, but you can escape and continue that way.

When you finally manage to get to a point that you can kill the assassins, you can either keep killing them for loot whenever you sleep, or you can report them to a guy in Ebonheart and they'll stop showing up.
>>
>>336347104
If you don't know what to do in the most 'open' sandbox rpg made in the last 20 years, then we can't help your autism level.
Explore. Talk to 3 NPC's. Before you know it, your current mission log will look like the book of mormon.
>>
>>336347104
>>336347249
tell me this is bait
>>
>>336347104
You've entered an unknown world as a mere mortal. Of course you don't know where to go.
Fucking dumb faggot wants to have indicators and pointers to the quest, so fucking sad. And the journal is fantastic, it's just like if you'd be there in real life you'd also have to note shit down, except the game does it for you, yet it's still too hard for you to know where to go. (not that you need to know as you can go anywhere).
Fuck off and go play games that were made for your weak mind, like skyrim and lol.
>>
>>336348136
>not just making up for the deficiency with the Boots of Blinding Speed and Jump spells

>>336348260
I can get what he means though, because the journal can be a bit unintuitive for newer players because it often doesn't store directions in the actual quest update, so you have to search for whatever dialogue topic gave you the directions.
It took me a while to figure that out when I was twelve
>>
File: q0UVFe0.jpg (555 KB, 5760x1080) Image search: [Google]
q0UVFe0.jpg
555 KB, 5760x1080
>>336347104
going to assume this isn't bait.

Read it carefully. Start where it tells you to start from and take each direction step by step. There are only a few quests that aren't helpful in the journal. Provided you read it and try your best you'll get it.
>>
>>336348307
It's difficult by today's standards and expectations.
Bare-bones tutorial, mechanics not well explained, lots of stuff that can kill your character in the beginning.

It's amazing if you love to explore those aspects of games through trial and error, but people just want answers handed to them now.
>>
>>336347104
Vanilla journal is the shittiest quest tracker in RPG history. Expansions fixed it. If you don't want the expansion then there's a patch for it.
Also, getting lost is part of the experience. I wish I got lost in worlds again.
>>
File: 0lBXFeW.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
0lBXFeW.png
108 KB, 400x381
>To find the Cavern of the Incarnate, I must solve a riddle: the eye of the needle lies in the teeth of the wind -- the mouth of the cave lies in the skin of the pearl -- the dream is the door and the star is the key.
>>
>>336348690
>ywn explore Morrowind blind for the first time again

>>336348707
Are you implying this wouldn't be realistic for nomadic tribes that keep oral history?
>>
>>336348707
>ask an NPC what this means
>Oh, the "eye of the needle" refers to a lava flow in the ashlands with tooth-like projections at the mouth. It's a common landmark for traders.
>I'd recommend you start looking south of HOLY SHIT THERE IS YOUR ANSWER
>>
>>336348707

NPCs just tell you the answer, you don't need to solve shit.
>>
>>336348931
TWO steps? Why is this game so complex? Definite need for streamlining 2/10 at best
>>
>>336348931
This. You can get help with all of the more obtuse directions in the game by being smart enough to seek expert help.
>>
>>336348903
If I could wipe my memory and replay Morrowind blind again. I'd give up damn near anything for it.
>>
>>336347104
>more than ten year old game
>one of the most well-played RPG's ever
>walkthroughs out the ass

There is no excuse.
>>
>>336349223
>ywn experience Morrowind, Pathologic, Nier for the first time ever again
Honestly, why live?

>>336349339
I actually applaud him for not doing what the immediate reaction of most people is now, which is to consult a complete walkthrough or wiki the moment you run into the slightest trouble.
>>
>>336349429
Yeah, instead he ran to /v/ to make a bait thread about it.
>>
>>336349537
At least it's a nice excuse for a Morrowind thread/muh hardcore shitposting
>>
Is the exploration actually good in this? I'm getting tired of open world games that just have boring locations that aren't worth exploring
Why can't every game be Gothic?
>>
>>336349818
>Is the exploration actually good in this?
Yes.
>I'm getting tired of open world games that just have boring locations that aren't worth exploring
>Why can't every game be Gothic?
You should enjoy Morrowind, you won't worry about 'getting lost' as a bad thing either.
>>
>>336349818
Haven't played any Gothic. But Morrowind has without a doubt the best exploration in any game I've played.
The pretty much non-scaling loot makes it really rewarding to look around in every dungeon you can find. Even if you are underleveled for it.
>>
>>336349818
No.
The dungeons are corridors and hallways, no elevated areas, no landscape, nothing. Boring shit.
>>
>>336350121
>>336349983
I already know that enemies don't scale in level, but how often does it happen that you have to put exploration on hold because you're underleveled?
I played it for like 2 hours ages ago and I remember walking 20 steps out of the starting village and into a cave that had an angry ghost in it who I simply could not hurt due to no silver weapons and my spells having shit hit chance
>Haven't played any Gothic
You should
>>336350130
If I wanted to explore solely for the landscape, I'd go hiking
>>
>>336347679
What Cairn? I've played Morrowind for around 300 hours.
>>
>>336349818
Yes. Morrowind remains one of my favorite games in terms of exploration.

The important difference between Morrowind and a lot of other games that claim to be about exploration is that in Morrowind, the locations are meaningful. They have a cultural history to them, and you can't predict what you're going to find. A dungeon might hold shit loot, or you might find a high-damage weapon. Or maybe just something that's interesting in its own right.

Other than that, you do really have the feeling that you're setting out into the unknown. With only limited fast travel that follows the game's internal logic, going out someplace to raid a dungeon is an adventure that requires preparation. For instance, the Dunmer protect their tombs with undead that cause Strength damage. So if you don't pack a potion to deal with that, you're shit out of luck. Hell, I once fucked myself over by throwing Agility damage on an enemy that reflected my spells back at me.

The environments are also distinct from each other without appearing "gamey" in the way they do in Skyrim. There are no quest-givers that come running at you, either. Some of the best, most rewarding quests in Morrowind are found hiding in some shitty, out of the way place where you'd never think to look.

Morrowind works best when you just experience it. I thought Gothic looked better in terms of environments, but in Morrowind, there's more to see.
>>
>>336350295
>how often does it happen that you have to put exploration on hold because you're underleveled?
It happens a lot.
At first you'll want to do some guild quests/house quests to gain levels, items, and a better feel for the world.
If you start the MQ, your first quest giver will tell you the same.
Just running straight from Seyda Neen in to the wild will most definitely kill you pretty fast.

>>Haven't played any Gothic
>You should
I know. Have them on GoG.
>>
>>336350295
>but how often does it happen that you have to put exploration on hold because you're underleveled?

Depends on where you go. There are dungeons between Seyda Neen (starting town) and Balmora (where you need to go) filled with regular bandits that will kick your ass, so avoid those for the start. But the South is pretty safe to walk around in for a starting character if you stay out of nasty caves and tombs.

The trader at Seyda Neen (you should really go see him before venturing out) mentions a bandit cavern close by. That's usually my first dungeon, and it can be a little tough for starter characters. But you can usually get away with it, and have some early loot to sell. And, more importantly, some decent experience.

Morrowind is absolutely brimming with content, though. So don't feel bad about skipping shit. You'll become more powerful, and they don't train up like Oblivion bandits or Skyrim Draugr. There are also better ways to make yourself more powerful for a short while, like quaffing potions or using racial abilities. I was playing a Khajiit, and the Eye of Fear got me out of a fight I wouldn't have won otherwise. Most of those racial abilities seem to be intended to give starting characters a little something extra to help them out.
>>
>>336350567
Sounds great
>I thought Gothic looked better in terms of environments, but in Morrowind, there's more to see
The Gothic games definitely aren't huge, but I love how handcrafted everything feels, with you stumbling upon interesting locations every few steps, without having to walk for ages with nothing to find
>>336350704
>Just running straight from Seyda Neen in to the wild will most definitely kill you pretty fast.
The road to Balmora itself was fine (there were just some worm things IIRC), it was just that one cave that is right in the starting area so I didn't expect my weapons to have no effect
Don't even remember why I stopped playing back then, probably too many other games I had to play
How is that overhaul mod? Back when I installed it, I used Knots' guide to manually install all the grafix improvements and bug fixes
>>336350981
>Morrowind is absolutely brimming with content, though. So don't feel bad about skipping shit.
Yeah I wasn't trying to say hitting walls in enemy level is a bad thing
>>
the whole thread is textwalls

as expected from morroautists
>>
>>336350295
>I already know that enemies don't scale in level, but how often does it happen that you have to put exploration on hold because you're underleveled?

All spawns are level scaled so just wandering around outside shouldn't be much of an issue but you may want to steer clear of certain locations like camps because they won't be scaled. Also, if I remember correctly, daedric ruins have their level scaling messed up by the expansions so they can be tougher than they are supposed to be.

If you enter a location and get your ass kicked just leave and find somewhere else to explore, when you first start that's going to be almost every location but after you get a few levels the world starts to open up. Leveling may appear to be slow in Morrowind but it's not like Skyrim or Oblivion, you don't actually need to level up a lot in the game. By the time your level is in the teens you are probably an untouchable god in the Morrowind.
>>
>>336351094
>How is that overhaul mod?
Since I'm a 90s faggot who finished Morrowind for the first time in 2010; I'm always playing with some overhaul.
Going with MGSO 3.0 at the moment.
Easy installer where you can change the overhaul after you taste/specs (Modded Morrowind can be a true pain on even the best of PC's)
Just follow the guide and everything will be working great in no time.

Some of the options in the mod does change things up pretty drastic. So if you want the true experience, ask a purists about which settings to avoid.
>>
File: 1455542997971.jpg (118 KB, 500x424) Image search: [Google]
1455542997971.jpg
118 KB, 500x424
>>336351197
>>
>>336351094
>How is that overhaul mod? Back when I installed it, I used Knots' guide to manually install all the grafix improvements and bug fixes

I did the same. Overhaul mods seems to be doing the same thing, really. You can still install some essential mods, if you'd like. They aren't mutually exclusive. But Knots' Guide is defunct, at this point.

Trainwiz made another guide last year, it seems. But I can't vouch for it. Morrowind Overhaul will be enough for most users, I'd imagine. It's the vanilla game with graphical improvements.
>>
File: 1460299608266.jpg (209 KB, 1280x931) Image search: [Google]
1460299608266.jpg
209 KB, 1280x931
>>336350295
>If I wanted to explore solely for the landscape, I'd go hiking
Kek.
Anyway, that anon's overselling it a bit, there are quite a few cool areas to explore with verticality and all.

>I already know that enemies don't scale in level, but how often does it happen that you have to put exploration on hold because you're underleveled?
A lot at first, but that's part of the charm - you start off not particularly adept at combat, and almost certainly not very well geared unless you're clever. Contrary to the baitfags' complaints, it's possible to handle combat even at level one if you're built right, but you have to be smart about it - keep your fatigue up, use potions and food when necessary, take advantage of what spells and racial abilities you have.
For the first few levels, you might stumble into a bandit's cave and be competent, or you might run into someone who will absolutely fuck you up because they're a mage, or a melee monster, or you're simply not capable of harming them because you don't have a weapon good enough... or they might fuck you over in other ways, like crippling your attributes which you might not yet be able to heal.

Just as important as gaining your early levels is learning how to prepare for and manipulate combat - find a silver or enchanted weapon, stock up some potions that are useful, learn and practice some utility spells. Find out how you can use dungeons to your advantage by being cured at shrines with your extra gold!

You can always go be an errand boy while you're finding your feet, or just wander out into the world in search of people to kill and loot to find. Apart from killing a plot-relevant character, you have no way of making the game unwinnable, so go nuts.
>try Gothic
I know, I-I've just started Arx Fatalis ;-;

>>336350509
The one that's given to you as directions for finding the Urshilaku Burial Caverns. Good luck finding it in an ashstorm!
>>
>>336347104

Getting lost is a huge part of the game's charm. There's nothing more immersive than being in an unfamilliar landscape and not having the foggiest idea of where you're supposed to go or what you're supposed to do so you just say fuck it let's go exploring.
>>
>>336351307
In my experience, the mid-level 20's is where you begin to be really powerful. But there are still things that can kick your ass.

My original characters got up to level 50+. That's the true demigod level, where you smack common bandits dead before they've finished yelling their battlecry, and where taking out other demigods is just another day's work.
>>
>>336351745
>But Knots' Guide is defunct, at this point.
He says the the thing on whatever wiki it is on right now is fine though, or just use the waybackmachine or whatever that archive is called
>>
>>336351603
>Some of the options in the mod does change things up pretty drastic. So if you want the true experience, ask a purists about which settings to avoid.

I'm no purist but if there is one thing about MGSO I would not recommend it's changing the lighting.

Frankly, having nights and interiors pitch black and having torches weigh a ton and barely illuminate anything just makes the game a pain the ass and necessitates the need to mod in some nighteye enchanted equipment. Especially considering the AI is nowhere near as blind as you are.
>>
>>336352021
>modding in enchanted equipment

Or you can just, you know, enchant it ingame.
>>
>>336351890
>wander around in a daze of bad weather, Blighted creatures and Ashstorms
>O-oh, some people in the distance! Maybe they'll help
>Always crazy hostile Velothi, bandits, Daedra worshippers
>Start attacking people on reflex
>Kill two innocent Ashlanders by mistake.
>>
How much of a benefit does minmaxing give you in this game? I'm a minmaxfag and I just wanna know if spending an entire level just jumping around to get my agi levelup modifier up is worth it
>>
>>336352169

You don't really have to minmax, but after playing it blindly for awhile you will learn about how to minmax your stat gains for levels and you will feel compelled to train up stats and levels first, THEN play the game on every replay.

At this point, I just mod or cheat my way through it because the leveling/stat system is pretty fucking obtuse. That is one thing Skyrim did better, made it more pick up and play without permanently crippling your character.
>>
>>336352169
Proper minmaxing affords better bonuses at level-up. So yes, it pays off. The game is a little broken, though, so through some creative application of alchemy you can make yourself insanely powerful.
>>
>>336352169
You have to keep a large focus on the skills you use the most.
Especially at start. When you already are proficient in some skills you can focus on something new. But to focus on for example long swords as well as spears while playing a battlemage, it might prove more difficult than it's worth.
>>
>2016
>getting lost in a video game
We live in an age where the answer to literally any question is 1 google search away
>>
>>336352169
Minmaxing will make you a god quicker, but there's really no need for your first playthrough. Just make sure you're levelling up Endurance at a decent rate and you're fine.

That said, you will want to keep focused on the skills you're gonna get the most use out of until you're dangerous in combat and have the utility you need, then you can go around training other things.
>>
>>336351935

20s is pretty much as powerful as 99% of Morrowind is going to be, all that is higher in level than that are bosses and NPCs you aren't meant to be able to kill.

The thing is in Morrowind level isn't actually hugely important, equipment and skill level matters the most. Unless you are spreading yourself thin the skills you use will be high enough by the time you are in the teens and you've probably had top tier equipment handed to you on a silver platter if you signed up with any of the guilds and did their quests. Also, you have access to way more resources, e.g. enchantments, potions, etc., than your enemies do. There's no damage modifiers based on levels like you get in JRPGs or anything, you don't actually need to match things in level to beat them without much trouble.
>>
>>336352169
If it's your first playthrough, don't worry about it.
But if you're gonna go that route, make it so you get a +5 multiplier to your attributes by leveling up weapon skills that are related to it.

So if you wanted to level up your speed as fast as possible you would level up short swords, acrobatics and light armor.

Or endurance would be blocking + heavy armor
>>
Shit is to easy; make it a better game with mods from here:
btb2.free.fr/morrowind.html
>>
>>336352169

There are people that will tell you you need to monitor your skill usage in order to ensure you get +5 modifiers on leveling up but in reality it doesn't matter that much.

Attributes are not nearly as important as skill level in regards to your chance for success in performing actions (pay no attention to people that say you need high agility in order to hit things, it's not true) but they are the things that determine your health, fatigue and magicka and they are not retroactive so you generally want to pump up the appropriate attributes from the get go, even if it means picking a +2 over a +5.
>>
>>336347905
Are you complaining? They're not too hard to defeat and you can net yourself some funds by selling their armor.
>>
>>336348707
>tfw spent almost 2 hours in a valley looking for the fucking cavern
>turned out I was in the wrong valley that exists right next to the correct one
Worst JUST moment I've ever had playing video games.
>>
>>336353829
Haha, yep. Same here - it's like it's specifically designed to fuck you over. I love it.
>>
I'm gonna replay it right now
lost my copy ages ago though, should I buy it on steam or pirate?
>>
>>336354698
You should be ethical and buy it on GoG
Just pirate it, Bethesda doesn't deserve your money
>>
File: 1461727218934.jpg (76 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
1461727218934.jpg
76 KB, 500x578
>>336354698
If you're gonna buy it, buy the gog version.
If not...
https://mega.nz/
#F!XMtWSBTY!3
psBczBW2PWwH
FvCI8fctQ
>>
>>336354698
pirate goty edition, steam version fucks over mods like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>336354894
>direct download pirating
thanks
it's like it's 2005 again, awesome
>>
how are you supposed to find the tax collector body or that mission where you have to retrieve some priest/pilgrim staff that got lost "somewhere in X mountain range" with no other indication aside from just happening to walk over it?
>>
>>336347104
No!!!!
YOu are terrible!!
Shut up!
>>
>>336347104
the journal IS terrible, they fixed that a bit in tribunal but it still got the problem where some vital information for some quests that are brought up in dialogue aren't in journal records
>>
>>336355484
The tax collector is very close to the starting village. If your really need a walkthru, when you get to the elf falling from the sky, turn left.

When I want to ignore the MQ for awhile, I just stash the Cosades papers on the tax collector's body. Corpses that are there at the start of the game never disappear, and have infinite storage.
>>
>>336355484

If its the quest I'm thinking of, dude flat out gives you a magic item detector. Use it.
>>
I love this game to bits. One thing I can tell you OP is that Balmora is north and northwest of Pelagiad, through the Ascadian Isles and the Foyada Mamaea, and past Fort Moonmoth into the West Gash. You need to go there to start a lot of quest chains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjubI2hyCg
>>
>>336347104
That's why we have google, newfriend
>>
God forbid if you ever ask for driving directions.
>>
>>336359895
>put location into satnav
>see exact route you ned to take
Real life is literally, unironically this casual
>>
File: nerevarine.jpg (940 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
nerevarine.jpg
940 KB, 720x960
>>336351890

You forgot to add that in Morrowind you don't get lost due to lack of direction in the information provided by your quest. The game lets you know how to find what you're looking for, and your own wits and changing circumstances determine how you'll succeed. You might end up stumbling upon something cool on your way, you might get lost in lave fields filled with blighted clifracers, or you might get lost and find your way to your destination accidentally by a totally different route than what the game intended.

You are the outlander. You've never been to Vvardenfell. It's supposed to feel confusing, but if you pay attention, you'll find your way around. I played the game for the first time this year and I got the hang of it in less than a day.
>>
>>336360341
>you might get lost in lave fields filled with blighted clifracers, or you might get lost and find your way to your destination accidentally by a totally different route than what the game intended
That's assuming you never look at the map, for some reason
>>
File: spurdo ordinator.png (45 KB, 874x729) Image search: [Google]
spurdo ordinator.png
45 KB, 874x729
>>336347104
Good luck finding the Puzzle Cube if you can't follow simple directions and a little inquisitiveness.
>>
>>336360434

Not all of your quest destinations get marked down with big yellow squares. Sometimes you're just given a route to follow using landmarks. And I don't recall the game ever telling you to navigate using those map squares alone. There are always directions. The only exception is the major cities, which are drawn on your paper map. You can't ask for directions to them.
>>
>>336360434
I think he means quest locations, not major cities.

>>336360498
Got luck finding THAT FUCKING CAIRN
>>
>>336360739
>>336360667
I am aware of how the game works and that quest locations aren't marked
Do you not check where you are on the map so you can return to that spot later when you go off exploring?
>>
>>336360341

I got lost on my very first trip to Balmorra, because I decided to save what little money I had and not take the silt strider, and I saw a cave, so I decided to see what's in the cave, I plundered it, freed the slaves,, then I went out, followed some road, then there was another cave ..

I think I actually reached Balmorra by like, Day 7 in the game or something like that.
>>
>>336360817

Okay I didn't mean "lost" as in "Where am I?" I meant that you're trying to find place X and end up not turning left at Albuquerque and you notice that it starts raining down ash and screeching demonbirds.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.