[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First, let me start off by saying thank you, to each and every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tvj-D5G4.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
tvj-D5G4.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
First, let me start off by saying thank you, to each and every one of you that helped make Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 such a huge success at launch.

With that out of the way, I'd like to say hi to 4chan from all of us at Activision. My name is Sarah Breiden, and I am a sales representative from Activision. We noticed that one of the reasons the game didn't sell as well on PC as it on the PS4 and Xbox One version was due to a large outcry from this website, and more specifically, this board. I would like to ask you why? Is the game not enjoyable? It offers a new game mode, which has never seen before in a Call of Duty! It also has that classic multiplater that made the origina Black Ops such a success! Let me know what you all on 4chan are thinking, and I will do my hardest to relay this to the eam at Activison, so that we can work to improve your Call of Duty experience.
>>
Bait post but I'll bite
It's the same fucking game from almost 10 years ago every year non stop
>>
File: Last Gen.png (460 KB, 694x405) Image search: [Google]
Last Gen.png
460 KB, 694x405
>>336346081
Release Treyarch's WaW-BO2 Zombies standalone in the same way you did Der Reise/The Giant you fucks.
>>
File: 1451244924794.jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1451244924794.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
>>336346081
Black ops 3 was unplayable on pc because the requirements were through the fucking roof. Even if you had a higher end pc, the shit would still lag on the big maps.
>>
>>336346535
Was Advanced Warfare the same? I heard it had lag issues as well.
>>
File: 1462214319880.jpg (9 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1462214319880.jpg
9 KB, 320x272
>>336346081
>some autist has the time to write all this
>>
>>336346661
Never played it, i clued up after black ops 2, even then, the game was gifted to me.
>>
>>336346081
better performance and we need to go faster
like fast fast
>>
I felt like Black Ops 3 lacked in the dinosaurs. Maybe can you add more dinosaurs?

Is this an oldfag test?
>>
Are we forgetting the crypto keys? Micro-transactions are disgusting.
>>
>>336346750
>some autist has the time to save bateman pictures and respond to obvious shitposting
THE SHITPOST IS U ANON
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.